NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legends fall and i win

Go down

legends fall and i win Empty legends fall and i win

Post by Dave Zombie November 10th 2009, 3:14 pm

(Scene opens with Steven Angel survaying the pitsburgh landscape and then decides to walk into his home and makes a cup of tea to drink so that he can speak about the disapointment in losing to Maddox Li and the up and coming match at Legends Fall)

Steven- So I lost to a well lets put it like this he is like a little firecracker in that ring, but like all firecrackers he this being you Maddox will fissel out into nothing and be broken via the my ankle lock. And believe me you will feel this next tie we face each other which is conveniantly at legends Fall.

(Steven back to gather his drink and returns to his seat and continues speaking)

So I have been critisied for winning my match in the triple threat last week against Dave Zombie and Shai Solider. Tommy if you from what happened at Revolution ain't to happy have me as the NO1 contender then I have a couple of questions for you.

Why put up your shot at the the title?

Why not ask a question to Brenton Cyrus to what he attacked Wolf and Cody Christain?

Why had you not just hand picked a opponent for Corey?

Why oh why choose 5 guys for a tournament when you know that at the end of the tournament that one of those guys will win and face Corey or who every the champ is at the time?

Tommy that was just one match and not every guy here or anywhere in the world that can win and win everytime throughout his career.

Simply put hold that trap of yours that you call a mouth and wait till you see what i can do with the lights on bright as the saying goes

(looking at the match card for Legends Fall)

As I look down the list of talent in the ring I see only one future for these people and that is disapointment and a broken ankle.

Lets look at who we have here

Nick Ridicule – probably the hardest s.o.b here in this company. But i guess what he has as power he lacks in brains. I mean why would anyone offer a open challenge to different people all of which want a title and some who want to prove them selves like punks like Chris Mattews.

Neo Kobayashi- all i know and care about this guy which ain't much is that he had one hell of a match with Corey Casey a while back and I dont care if he has or has'nt done anything since there I seriously dont care in the least.

Dylan Evans- This is the guy who simply put beat me in our debut here and well as his career has shot off mine is lacking a bit. This I feel has something to do with the people he is with or has been with to help push him up in the company nothing else but that could get a lump of shit that high and still have it look good.

Jason Hawk- Hmm.. what can I say about Hawk here. Well aparantely you don't like fat people well this i would get from that Hawk talk. Hello we are in a wrestling company, if you want to do a show then by allmeans book a day time show and then who ever you interview can hold each other for those who are watching and who are into.

Maddox Li- Well unlike Revolution where you gained the upper hand on me I this time will quiet you down and break your legs so you are not a problem for me in this match as you were at Revolution

Shai Soldiers &Dave Zombie- I'll do you to guys together as i dont want to bore myself with taking about you two and I don't want to bore those who see this. Case and point who won when we faced me and you guys just sucked and simply always will suck

Wayne Morley- You have from what I care to think not done anything since I have been here and well I highly Doubt that will change.

Chris Matthews-......

(Steven ywans at this point)

Me with these men in a match designed by non other then Jason Hawk. A Hawks Nest match. A concept never heard of before and the first of its kind. A match that I am planning to win and win at any cost.

What accured in my match with Maddox Li will be nothing of a memory and I will learn from my mistakes and capitalising on them. And this I will do and I will pull of the winof my career as it stands at legends fall.

A question for everyone who is involved ask yourself this can you walk or even climb when to win this match when I maim you in that ring at the ppv to win the title that is on the line. I feel I have the only move that is the one that will incopasitate anyone I face and for the hope or even fun of it I will snap ankles and have fun with it.

If and I am sure that it will fall my way that I will be the last man standing I will stand on the bodies of the guys in that match and stomp on Ridicules face before I claim the no limit title.

(Scene fades with Steven starring at the camera and then moves out of screen to head to the kitchen)

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down