NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends fall no Champions fall

Go down

Legends fall no Champions fall Empty Legends fall no Champions fall

Post by Steven Angel November 10th 2009, 11:12 am

(Scene opens with Dave Zombie looking at the match against Shai Solider and the physical abuse that he was then able to do to the referee who chose to do what few try and raise the hand of Dave.)

FOOTAGE-Dave Zombie gets to his feet, still locked in a triangle. Dave Zombie lifts Shai Soldiers up into the air and power bombs him to the mat as hard as he can.
Andrew - Huge power bomb forcing Shai to break the triangle.

Tommy - Dave Zombie has a chance to take advantage in this match!

Shai Soldiers gets up and turns around right into a straight to hell from Dave Zombie. Dave Zombie pins Shai Soldiers hooking both legs.
-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Dave Zombie!

Andrew - Dave Zombie defeats Shai Soldiers here on Revolution, but both men put on a great show.

Tommy - Only one man could win, and that main is Dave Zombie!
Dave Zombie raises his arm into the air celebrating a great win. The referee grabs Dave Zombie’s arm and points at him. Dave Zombie looks at the referee and grabs him by the throat. Dave Zombie lifts the referee up and choke slams him.
Andrew - That was unnecessary!

Tommy - True, but if you touch a guy like Dave Zombie, you better be prepared to get attacked…..

(Footage of this act is being played and the camera fades back to Dave sitting and looking at a legends fall poster and a variety of images, a closer look shows that they are all of Dave opponents (victims) at the paper view)

Dave-When I look over the past few weeks a couple of moments in my own personal career have been proven and they are I can destroy and main people like Steven Angel and Shai Soldiers. The funny fact of these people is that they claim they can beat me and neither have in a 1 on 1 contest as shown and proven with this footage of me destroying Shai there and the ref.

(Smiles as the sound of murmurs are heard from behind Dave. The camera glances at the bang and a silhouette of what looks to be a man is movie slowly in the bag on the floor.)

You know I have to hand one to you Shai you put of a less then half decent performance against me and I just was there and was dominating and destroyed you from the scene and loved every minute of the pain that I was able to deliver to you.

(Glancing towards the bag)

So you watching must be wondering what is in this bag I shall tell you but I shall not reveal. Just know this that I will show and prove the amount of pain I am willing to go through to win a match. This may sound weird but I love to feel the pain I get inflicted on me and I wear these wounds as a badge of honour on my body. I am one with my scars and wounds I am one with the pain I inflict and also endure.

(Dave decides to turn around and kicks the bag with the man in straight in the face)

-CRACK-

(The force of the kick was so aggressive that is appears to of broken the nose of the man. Blood is seeping through the bag onto the floor.)

That I did for the sake of that I felt like it and just wanted to do it. This is something that I am going to take notice of and use and push forward for my self from now on and take to my matches I am to have in the future I will do want I want for the fun of what I can and will do not have the worry of pleasing the crowd and not having the referee try to raise my hand in victory. This as shown I do not take too kindly to and will retaliate with brute force.

This is another example of my fun and happy side.

(Dave sets up a table and picks up the man who is in the bag to his feet. Unzips the bag to reveal that it is no body from the streets)

Dave- Now this will hurt only a little trust me I know what…

(Dave snaps and lifts the guy above his head and then slams him through the table, parts fly everywhere from the destruction of the table and the man begins to gyrate uncontrollably from this.)

-Looking towards the hawks nest match-

Dave so in this match there are 10 guys fighting for one title. And I can say that once I heard Nick Ridicule for allowing anyone to take a chance and enter this match. When I heard this I thought how foolish to do such a thing to allow any individual who wants in to get a chance and have a chance at the title, especially a man like Ridicule who is in two matches on the night. But with this match I can thank Nick for allowing anyone to enter the contest and with that said face what some consider the best in this company in Ridicule.

When I look through the card of the names of those who are involved in the match I see only one guy who to me poses a threat to me winning the match and that is me I can either care for the gold that is hanging above the ring or I can care for the destruction of talent in this match.

When I see the talent and what they have done and who I can look at these individuals I can scratch two off as I have beat and that is Steven and Shai. In a previous company I have tagged with Jason Hawk, with this I know what you are capable of doing and what is capable of you from what I have seen since you have gone to a what is appearing to be a successful singles career here in nlwf.

Maddox li I will squash you like a fly in this match and destroy you and waste the lifeless remains. Wayne Morley a guy how to me and has made me sad as I thought he had died, but alas you are back and you will fail this Sunday and this I will make sure to happen to you and to all who are in this match. Chris Matthew, a waste of a slot in this match, but at least I get to destroy some new fresh faced victims like you in this match Chris.

This takes me to the last three of the match Nick Ridicule, Neo Kobayashi and Dylan Evans.

Nick you are and for good reason rated the best in this company and unfortunately that this match will only see you fail in a attempt to prove this and to elimate a range of people who are gunning for you and your title that you currently have upon you. Neo you had that one hell of a match with Corey Casey and Dylan the guy who seems to be a talented guy but I highly doubt he is as good as half the talent that will be in the ring come Legends Fall.

One thing I have to like in this match is that there is one guy with enough balls to face 9 other competitors for his title in a match that was made by another guy in Hawk. This I would not do for the soul reason with madness you needs brains and I am shot of that.

Tommy what you said during my match with Shai and will be seen again and again is that there truly is no place safe when you are in the ring with me no matter who I am against and what the match type is.

I personally will make the call to have several emt's down at ringside as I am making it clear now that I will main and destroy anoyone who gets in my face at the ppv and that includes the referees, cameramen and the crew who are there in attendance in the back and in the crowd. I am a man who should not be played with nore messed with and this I will prove at Lengends fall.

(Scene fades with Dave removing the mic from his top and wlaking off the screen)
Steven Angel
Steven Angel
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1990-11-04
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : coventry england
Number of posts : 127

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: dave- W5, L12, steven W16, L15,D1
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,100,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Legends fall no Champions fall I_vote_lcap77/100Legends fall no Champions fall Empty_bar_bleue  (77/100)

Back to top Go down