NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther on Chris Matthews

Go down

Gunther on Chris Matthews Empty Gunther on Chris Matthews

Post by Gunther December 3rd 2010, 10:40 pm

Chris Matthews

Chris, I don't even really know who you are. You're like, part of one of the biggest wrestling families out there, but I don't really hear of you. When I hear Matthews, I think Chuck and Ashley. Not Christopher. But that doesn't mean that I think any less of you. I just don't know you well enough to understand your ways.

From what I've seen, you're wrestling is good. You beat that Monster guy, Mr. 37-1, Damon Win, or whatever his name was. All he did was win, so he claimed, and you beat him. You showed him that he was really just a loser, who never got any action. Well, you didn't show that last part, but I'm just saying it. Because as the sex god, I know that he never gets anything. Because he is a freak, and a fruitcake. But Chris, you showed that you could hold your own in the wrestling ring. Apparently you have wrestled before, in smaller federations. So I have no doubt that you have potential to be great in the ring.

As for your life outside the ring, I'm not really sure. I had a lot of respect for your brother, because he was an icon in the sex world. But I don't know if you are any bit the same. If you are, then I welcome you into the world of Gunther, and welcome you to help spread the Gunther trend. But if you aren't like him, then I'm not sure if I would want you to help spread the word. I will sit back and evaluate you some more, before deciding whether or not I would want you to spread my message. But Chris, I like you so far. So I won't judge you for anything. I give you an indifferent look, followed by an eyebrow raise Chris.

You also get the Gunther stamp of approval.
Gunther
Gunther
Pro
Pro

Female
Birthday : 1969-06-09
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Malmo, Sweden
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down