NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( NLWF's CHRIS BENOIT: DEAD & FORGOTTEN ABOUT )

Go down

( NLWF's CHRIS BENOIT: DEAD & FORGOTTEN ABOUT ) Empty ( NLWF's CHRIS BENOIT: DEAD & FORGOTTEN ABOUT )

Post by Damien Kingston June 10th 2013, 8:46 am

The Global Annihilation Tournament meant quite a bit to NLWF. It was on that night that the men got separated from the boys. It was on this night that those who had the ability to dominate and those that had the ability to be at the top of the mountain showed what they were truly made of. It was also on this night that those that didn’t have the ability to compete on that level that stuck out like a sore thumb and ended up falling flat on their face.

In this year’s tournament there was quite a few superstars that were taking part in the tournament, but there was only one of them that would leave with the NLWF Championship in their possession. There was only one man that would prove that they were better than all the others. There was only one man that could prove without a doubt that they knew how to dominate and how to annihilate.With that being said this was something that was right up the alley of Damien Kingston.

Once again Kingston was placed in a huge setting. He once again had the chance to make the twelve year goal of not holding a major Heavyweight Championship become a reality. Kingston once again had the chance to prove that he had what it took to compete with the best that NLWF had to offer and seeing as he was now representing the Reign of Chaos. There was no room for error and therefore Kingston had to get the victory.

It wasn’t that easy though. Kingston would have to defeat the likes of Johnny Stylez in the first round to advance. Stylez being one of the best in the business and being an immortal within NLWF. It was bound to be a challenge for Kingston and it was a challenge that he would have to overcome. He would have to find someway somehow to beat Stylez even if that meant ending his career then that’s what Kingston would have to do in order to keep himself afloat on this night.

From there Kingston was going to have to either deal with Robbie Hart or Miguel St-Claire. Kingston had fought Miguel before. Both men ended up fighting to a no contest. Neither man beating each other and that proved how well Miguel could hold his own. Not to mention Miguel was one of the up and comers in the company. He’d be looking forward to knocking Kingston out to get back on track but it was up to Kingston to drop Miguel with a little bit of liberty.

Of course there was Robbie Hart. Neither man had their chance to face each other but there was a little bit of history between them. On the night that Kingston joined the Reign of Chaos. Hart ran down to the ring in an attempt to fight all three of them and to take them out. In the end that resulted in Robbie getting his ass handed to him by the Reign of Chaos. If these two men found each other facing off then Kingston had to finish what was started and finish in a big way to say the least.

Then of course there was the NLWF Champion: Michael Harris. He was a legend of this business and he had been on a roll since he walked into NLWF. One could assume that Harris isn’t going to be willing to let that roll slow down anytime soon and that he wasn’t going to want to let go of that NLWF Championship just yet. It was going to be a challenge for Kingston to do what no one has been able to do yet which was make Harris tap out or pin him in the middle of the ring.

Kingston had to leave Tuesday Night with the NLWF Championship. Not just because the Reign of Chaos were counting on him. Not just because Brenton and Psycho made it clear he had to. Not just because he had to prove people wrong but because Kingston’s time was now. If he failed there was a chance he’d never get another shot ever again. Based on that the Man of Liberty was going to have to dig down deep and finally make the dream a reality. Be sure to tune in this Tuesday to watch history being made within the land of the No Limits.

( CROWNED KING )
-- scene one / flashback --

In the middle of the ring Damien Kingston and Isaac Bongratz laid there out cold in the middle of the ring. Both men had literally gave it anything and everything they had. They were beating the living hell out of each other and the crazy part this was Kingston’s fifth match of the night. It was a double clothesline that had this finals of the ECWF King of the Ring coming to an end in a draw.

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR:Damien and Isaac have literally beat the hell out of each other in the finals of this King of the Ring tournament.

COLOR COMMENTATOR:Beat the hell out of each other? That’s a complete understatement. These two have torn each other apart which is understandable due to the bad blood between them. But what I want to know is how the hell is Damien still going after competing in four matches before this one?!

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR:A lot of people have underestimated Damien his entire career but this guy has made me a believer. He’s one of the toughest son of a bitches in this business and that’s how the hell he’s able to keep going!

At the count of nine both Kingston and Bongratz used the ropes to pull themselves up to their feet. Kingston proceeded to stumble back into the corner as he started to motion for Bongratz to charge towards him. Sure enough that’s what happened. Bongratz charged in and that’s where the beginning of the end started as Kingston side stepped it causing Bongratz to take the ring post. His shoulder smacked against it with a sickening thud which caused the crowd to go “OOOH” out loud. That’s when Kingston motioned for the end.

He grabbed the back of Bongratz tights pulling him out of the corner. Kingston then scooped Bongratz up over his shoulder as it was clear he was signaling for “Falling From The Empire” but before Kingston could do so. NOVA WONDER appeared jumping up on the apron. The blue haired whore was screaming and shouting at Kingston calling him anything and everything in the book. Kingston all of the sudden let Bongratz fall off his shoulder as he snatched Nova by her hair. This caused every single fan in the building to cheer as Kingston had this sick little smirk featured.

COLOR COMMENTATOR:He’s got Nova!

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR:Good! I hope he takes that bitch’s head off!

COLOR COMMENTATOR:What?! Why would you even say something like that?! She’s one of the hottest women to ever exist!

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR:I think you need to be evaluated. This bitch is completely and utterly ratchet. Nothing is appealing about her and she’s been through like half the professional wrestling community. Damien would be doing us a favor for taking the diseased whore out.

COLOR COMMENTATOR:Well... I admit she’s a slut, but she doesn’t deserve this!

Next thing you know Kingston pulls Nova up and over the top rope by her hair. Once he has her in the ring he proceeds to kick her in the gut as hard as he could. No doubt it knocked the wind out of Nova as she fell down to both knees holding her ribs. Kingston was quick to scoop Nova up off the mat and put her on his shoulder. That’s when he turned towards the middle of the ring and then connected with “FALLING FROM THE EMPIRE” on the most hated cunt in professional wrestling. Fans were eating it up and cheering with everything they had. Kingston proceeded to stand over Nova with that evil smirk that told an entire story.

By now Bongratz had come to and saw what happened. He was livid and wasted no time at all turning Kingston around. He started to unload on the New York Native with punch after punch after punch. He backed Kingston up all the way towards the ropes and then whipped him off. Once Kingston came bouncing back Bongratz stepped forward and connected with a huge Superkick that nearly took Kingston’s head off. He hit the mat with a huge thud but Bongratz didn’t go for the pin. He wasn’t going to let it end like this. He was going to get revenge for his love. Bongratz wasted no time climbing the top rope and started to motion for Kingston to get up.

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR:I believe Bongratz is setting up for that 720 DDT finish of his. If he lands it this could be the end of Kington’s quest to become the King of the Ring.

COLOR COMMENTATOR:Serves Damien right for putting his damn hands on Nova.

PLAY BY PLAY COMMENTATOR: “I just pray that the guy has some antibacterial in his bag. He’s going to want to wash his hands after touching that cock juggling thunder cunt.

Kingston slowly started to stir to his feet. He made it up to his knees and that was good enough for Bongratz. That’s when he launched himself off the top rope and attempting to connect with the 720 DDT BUT IN MID-AIR KINGSTON COUNTERS WITH “FALLING FROM THE EMPIRE” driving Bongratz right down into the mat on his head and with a ton of force. Bongratz laid there not moving in the least bit as Kingston proceeded to fall forward exhausted from the night he had gone through and that’s when he placed his arm over the shoulders of Bongratz causing the referee to drop down to make the count.

ONE...TWO...THREE!

The bell sounds and the fans lose their fucking minds. Damien Kingston had just done the impossible. He had become the ECWF King of the Ring on the night’s last night open. He beat all the odds and he had done what everyone within ECWF didn’t want him to do. Kingston proceeded to roll over onto his back as he looked up at the ceiling trying to take in everything that had just happened on this night. It was that shocking and it was certainly a defining moment in his career. Finally Kingston was able to sit up as he looked around at every single fan standing on their feet cheering him on.

COLOR COMMENTATOR:I don’t see how he did it, but he did it. Damien Kingston is the ECWF King of the Ring!

PLAY BY PLAY:I couldn’t have named a better person to win the tournament and I couldn’t have picked a better moment to end the night on ECWF’s last night.

COLOR COMMENTATOR: I could think of a million different people that should have won and a million different moments that could have ended this night better than this one but we’re just stuck with it. This blows all around.

Kingston had finally made it to his feet as he limped over to one side of the ring. He started to call for a microphone and sure enough he found one placed in his hands a few seconds later. It was quite clear he was in a lot of pain as he limped towards the center of the ring and then raised the microphone to his lips to begin to get a few things off his chest.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:So this is how it ends? East Coast Wrestling Federation comes to an end with the Man of Liberty: Damien Kingston standing in the middle of the ring as the winner of the King of the Ring and with every single fan in attendance cheering him on and shouting his name? Surely the hardcore ECWF Fans want this to end differently? Surely the people in the back want this to end differently? Surely Isaac and Nova wanted it to end differently? After all I was never meant to amount to anything in this company right?

Kingston was breathing heavily for the obvious reasons of being tired and being worn out from the night he had competed in. Not to mention it probably didn’t help much that he was getting a little irritated and therefore it was starting to show through his speech.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:And now you all want to jump on the bandwagon. Now you all want to support me. Now you all want to become followers of the Man of Liberty? Now you want to cheer for me and want to praise me when a few months ago you didn’t give a flying fuck about me? Well here’s what every single one of you sitting in the stands right now can do. You can go fuck yourselves! That’s right I said it and as far as every single motherfucker and cunt in the back. You sorry son of a bitches were all about holding me down. You were all about making sure that I didn’t progress. You were all about screwing me over so I couldn’t have moments like this... well you can go fuck yourselves as well!

That’s when the fans began to change their tune. Fans were starting to boo him with anything and everything they had in them. Kingston couldn’t help but chuckle a little bit as he shook his head from one side to the other. That’s when he raised the microphone back to his lips for the final time of the evening. This was certainly going to be an interesting last final words to say the least.

DAMIEN KINGSTON:Go ahead and boo me. Go ahead and turn because I won’t give you what you want. It doesn’t surprise me. You people are so shady and so fickle it isn’t even funny. But there’s nothing you can do to change this moment. There’s nothing anyone in the back to do to change this moment. ECWF dies and the last thing that is remembered is how I broke Nova Wonder’s neck. The last thing that’s remembered is I proved the mute ISN’T better than me. The last thing that is remembered is how I stood in the middle of this ring the winner of the King of the Ring telling every single last one of you to go fuck yourselves. I’m glad that ECWF is dying. I’m glad I killed this place and I’m glad that I made my mark... LONG LIVE THE KING!

With that being said Kingston threw the microphone up into the air letting it hit the mat with a thuf. By now fans were starting to throw trash into the ring. They were trying their best to hit him but Kingston was smart. He simply rolled out of the ring with that evil smirk spread across his lips. As he started to make his way up the ramp. That’s when everyone witnessed the ECWF OWNER step out from behind the curtains and start charging towards Kingston quite pissed off. It wasn’t too sure what was being said but the moment he got within arm’s reach. Kingston reached out and punched him in the mouth as hard as he possibly could putting the ECWF Owner down right there on the ramp. Kingston continued to smirk as he walked up the ramp and into the backstage area as the show came to an end.

( NLWF’S CHRIS BENOIT )
-- shoot i --

Uh Oh...

From the sounds of it folks. I have irritated the great and powerful Robbie Hart. Seems to me he didn’t like a few things that I had to say about his overhyped ass and because he didn’t like the things I had to say. He decided to fire back at me. He decided to pop off at the mouth without having any real idea in what he’s talking about. But to be quite honest with you folks? This doesn’t surprise me. Robbie has had a problem with doing this for a very-very long time now. He’s done it once again and this time he has truly put his foot in his mouth.

Calling me the Sean Waltman of the Reign of Chaos. Was that suppposed to be something that bothered me? What’s next going to claim that all I ever get is X-Pac heat? I dare you to say some stupid shit like that Robbie. I double dog double dare you. Because as soon as you do I am going to make you look stupid in front of the entire world. Comparing me to Sean Waltman just proves how low on material you are and just shows that at this stage you are gasping for any and all straws that you can get your hands on.

I can’t say that I blame you considering the fact that you’re career is on the verge of sinking like the Titanic but come on now kid. At least try a little harder than that. Trying doesn’t always get you somewhere but it does show that you’re giving it your best. That was not your best. That was laughable at best. It also told me that I was right about you and that I had been right about you all along. I gave you credit where credit was due. I pointed out your reign as the NLWF Champion and your reign as One Half of the World Tag Team Champions. I gave credit and respect for that... but I also made it clear that the reason you are failing now is because before this moment in time you’ve never had a real challenge placed before you.

Before King of the Throne - You had never faced anyone like Michael Harris before. You made the mistake in thinking that he was like every other joe blow that’s come in and out of NLWF. It was that logic and it was that mentality that you are just the greatest that cost you the NLWF Championship. That’s exactly why you are standing in this tournament without the gold around your waist. You’ve got no one to blame for that aside from yourself. You’re the one that set yourself up for that loss. You’re the one that chose to not take the matter at hand seriously. You’re the one that chose to assume you were better than Harris when truth is you weren’t even good enough to clean his jock strap.

You were to blame for that and now you’re going to be to blame for when we find ourselves standing in the ring with each other during this tournament. You’ve said everything you’ve needed to say and did everything you could to bury me in a verbal sense and make it sound like you are better than me in every single way imaginable. You used up the same material as everyone else. Pointed out how I’m a sell out. Came up with the stupid logic that I couldn’t beat them so I joined them and even threw in my face about how I have never been to the top of the mountain before. The same shit that everyone and their mother before you has used against me and the same shit that’s going to end up costing you in a big way come Tuesday Night.

What leg do I have to stand on when it comes to me being in this tournament? It has nothing to do with the fact that I made the Respect of the World Championship mean something. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have joined the Reign of Chaos. It has nothing to do with the fact I’m blowing this person or that person - since you think gay jokes are so funny and have purpose when in reality it is all overdone. I am in the Global Annihilation tournament because I am the GUY around here in NLWF. Psycho and Brenton might be champions. They might be held in higher regards to me. They might have done more than me but let’s be honest shall we? I respect those two guys but their days here in NLWF are numbered.

They are numbered in the sense that their careers are at that point they are going to be winding down. They are at that point where they are going to be taking more of a backstage role in the next couple years. They are at that point where they have done all they needed to do and they have proven themselves so therefore there’s nothing else for them to prove. Once that happens I’m going to be the only one from the Reign of Chaos that’s left. I am going to be the only one that can carry on the legacy of the Reign. I am going to have the entire company placed on my shoulders and I’m going to have the torched passed to me. I NEED to MAKE sure I am READY when that DAY comes. No better way to get myself ready and no better way to prove I’m that GUY and I’m the ONE that’s going to be dominating this place for years to come then by winning this tournament and winning the NLWF Championship at the end of the night.

Again I realize that it is no walk in the park. I know that I’ve got all kinds of people trying to stop me. Whether it be the broken down hold men that should have retired years ago like Stylez and Harris standing before me. Whether it be the J.O.B Squad like Miguel St-Claire, Warren Bates, Mercer Snow, and Union Kane standing before me. Or whether it is those that aren’t as good as they’d like to believe like you Robbie standing before me. I know what’s going to be trying to stop me and I am prepared for it. One by one I will pick them all off and in the end I am sure there’s going to be a time where I am going to have to pick you off. There’s going to be that time where I have to prove that you aren’t that good Robbie. A time where I am going to have to prove that I’m better than you. A time where I am going to crush your goals and your dreams when it comes to recapturing the NLWF Championship.

That day and that time will come in the Global Annihilation Tournament. I would sit here and tell you to come into the tournament with a level head. I would tell you to tone the ego down. I would tell you to look at the big picture and realize that your words could blow up in your face. But I know that’s going to be a waste of my time. I know that’s going to end up going in one ear and out the other. I know that it’d be nothing aside from me wasting my time and wasting my breath on someone that doesn’t deserve it. You can come with whatever attitude you want. You can say what you want. You can believe what you want but I am the only man that knows the truth and the truth is you’re losing streak will continue. I will leave with the NLWF Championship and there’s not a fucking thing you or anyone else can do about it. For now Robbie, I’ll leave you with these words...

If I’m the Flava Flav of Reign of Chaos then you’re the Chris Benoit of NLWF. Both Dead and Forgotten About.

( IRRELEVANT OPINIONS )
-- scene two --

Jesus H. Christ, you’d think you shot the president or something the way these people are reacting,” the voice of course, doesn’t belong to NLFW’s new most hated, but rather to a rather attractive pink haired young woman seated cross legged on the floor in the middle of his living room, hunched over an obnoxiously pink laptop. You don’t know her...yet, well, most of you don’t. There might be one or two rare shining people who pay attention and don’t live under a rock, but that’s okay! No, really, because before too much longer everyone will know who she is. But for now, be content with oblivion. Obviously she’s someone who knows Damien rather well, either that or she’s got absolutely no shame, because the shorts are almost scandalously short, and if the bright pink tank top was any tighter it would have to be painted on. “I mean seriously, some of these comments are just sad.

Damien wasn’t much of a online / internet person. About the only thing that he did that was online was manage his twitter account, manage his bills, and check the occasional email. To him the internet was just a place where fat trolls that lived in Mommy and Daddy’s basement went to seem like a badass because if they tried that shit in reality they’d end up getting curb stomped. “Sad? You seem surprised by this. Anyone with a keyboard that gets online to make any kind of comment about something they know nothing about is going to come off sad. I say let them say whatever they want. Makes no difference to me.

Well I never said that it did. I know you probably haven’t seen half of these, but I’m a nosy bitch, which I’m sure you’ve figured out already. Some of these though, they’re practically demanding that you be lynched by an angry mob. Granted, it was kind of a dick move, well no not even that really. I think people just have this massive problem with trying to tell everyone else how they should act...and that’s just complete and utter bullshit. That’s what all this boils down to. People get this preconceived notion of how things should, and shouldn’t be, and oh god if you deviate from that then you’re just an evil, awful prick,” she actually rolls her eyes at that, shaking her head as a hand lifts to brush a few loose strands of pink hair back from her face, “I don’t, honestly, see what their big problem is.

Neither do I, but then again that would mean I need to care in the first place.” With a simple shrug of his shoulders Damien proceeded to walk on out of the room and into the kitchen area long enough to grab himself a nice cold beer from the fridge. As he untwisted the cap and made his way back into the living room area he looked over at her as he shook his head a slight bit. “These fat little trolls have you that interested in their laptop gangsta ways that you’re going to read every single comment they make about my actions tonight? That’s kind of lame and I personally thought you were better than that but to each of their own I guess.

I didn’t say I was going to read every single one. I was just, killing time mostly, waiting on you to decide what we’re . doing tonight. Some of them are kind of amusing, but most of them are just pathetic. So, what are we doing tonight Dames? Because I can sit online at home.

I don’t care whatever you want to do.” In the short amount of time the two have known each other this was a constant thing between the two of them. She’d ask him a question and he’d respond in the same fashion. It’d be either an I don’t know or an I don’t care with a whatever you want tag added into it. No telling why he was that way he just was.

It was a constant thing, and one that drove her absolutely crazy. No matter how much she wheedled, cajoled, or tempted, it was the same story, every, single time. And it prompted another roll of her eyes before she reached forward to push the laptop closed, eliminating the distraction of the internet, at least for the time being anyway, “You know. One of these days, you’re going to stop leaving things up to me. Because you’re going to end up paint spattered and buried under glowsticks.

That doesn’t even seem appealing in the least bit.” Not another word was heard as he tipped the bottle of beer to his lips and took a rather large gulp before eventually making his way over to his recliner and flopping down in it. To be honest he didn’t care what they did as long as it didn’t involve a shit load of physical activity. He spent over an hour and half in the ring going through 7 stages of hell. A lot of physical activity wouldn’t be good. “And one of these days you’re going to learn to stop asking me what we should and shouldn’t do for the evening because you know it’ll be the same response every single time.

Maybe I’m hoping that one of these days, you might just surprise me with a different response...and I was joking. I haven’t done the raver thing in...awhile. It’s a scary scene. Too much noise, too many blacklights, and waaaay too many drugs. Nah. I was thinking we’d just chill. I wouldn’t want you to overexert yourself or anything,” okay, so there was maybe a little bit of a mischievous smirk thrown his way, because, well, let’s face it. A chick does not just ‘chill’ in a guy’s apartment in itty bitty shorts and a camisole unless she had something else on her mind...or just wanted him to enjoy the view. That might have been an option too right? Of course it was.

Damien wasn’t nearly as dumb as some people thought. Rather he showed it or not but he always caught onto every single thing that she did. Rather it was changing her hair color, the word choices she used, or in this particular instance the way she was dressed. No matter what he always caught onto it he just didn’t let her know it. “Sounds like a plan to me. My fucking back is killing me as it is. Guess that’s what one gets for the type of match I competed in ... and oh yeah maybe carrying the company to another successful show.” No matter what Damien’s ego never went away. It didn’t matter if he was at home chilling in a pair of shorts with a hot chick or if he was in his wrestling gear standing in front of ten thousand people. He was an egotist and that would never change about him.

He might always notice, but sometime she wondered. It was probably because he was so goddamned cryptic, not that he didn’t have his reasons for that. She was certain that he did, but still. Sometimes it would be nice to feel appreciated, “Well, if I’d gone through what you just went through, my back would probably be killing me too. But let’s face it, I don’t have to compete for that to happen. I might have had something else on my mind, but I’d sure hate to deprive the company of their one bright shining star.

Hm...” Now she knew that making said comments like that were going to make him raise his eyebrow and question where she was going with things. Much like if he had done it to her. He sat there just eyeing her a little bit as he was sure that any minute she was going to crack. After all it didn’t really take much . It was something that he had learned over the times they have spent together.

Oh don’t you ‘hm’ me. You do that shit all the time. But it’s not going to work this time. Nope. Not even a little bit. Besides, you said you wanted to avoid anything that involved a lot of physical activity tonight. And from what I remember, what I have in mind involves a lot of physical activity. Just saying. But I guess, since you’re just sooo sore, I can bite the bullet and play nursemaid instead,” there it was again. That mischievous little grin. She was trying to bait him, of course she was, because that was just what she did.

I’m not sure what you are TRYING to do here, but if you keep it it up. It’s going to end up WORKING and we both know what happens. Your choice if it goes down that road but I am giving you the option to pull out now.” Damien just gave her this look that could make her melt. He knew that if she wanted to play dirty he could play just as dirty but he was giving her the option to back out now before it got too bad. “Are we done now?

The problem was of course, that he knew her so well...which was probably what drove her the craziest about how he tended to keep her at arm’s length most of the time. He did not, she determined, play fair, but then she’d known that going in hadn’t she? Of course she had. She fixed him with a look, arching a brow, “I dunno Dames are we? Because I mean, after the night you just had, I kind doubt you could keep up anyway. It’s okay. Really. You just sit there and take it easy, rest up. Wouldn’t want you to overdo it or anything, because that would be just awful. I’d feel terribly guilty if you strained yourself on my account.

I can’t keep up... Wow.” He shook his head from side to side. Now that wasn’t only an insult but it was also a situation where he felt challenged. Anyone that knew Damien knew that he didn’t like being challenged and he didn’t like being told he couldn’t do this or he couldn’t do that. It was just an opening for him to have to stand up and prove that person wrong. With that being said Damien sat his beer down on the coffee table and started to head towards the back of his apartment where his master bedroom was. That’s when he looked back at her with that same intense look. “You coming or what?

The smirk that danced across her face pretty much said everything as she rose smoothly moving to follow him, “Well, if you’re absolutely positive this is what you want to do...” and she was still baiting him, of course she was. Sure, it was probably only making the situation worse for herself...but honestly? That was half the fun.

You’ve got about three seconds to get your ass in there before I change my mind and send you home full of shattered dreams and wet panties.” Now of course that was a dick move on his part. That’s what he did though. He was a dick and with being a dick he made sure he got his way. It’s not something she hadn’t deal with before and it likely wouldn’t be the last time either. None the less he waited there with his arms folded against his massive chest and he tapped his foot against the floor a tad bit.

It certainly wasn’t the first time she’d dealt with it, or the first time he’d made the threat really. But it certainly got the point across, because she picked up the pace to scoot past him and through the door, “Okay, okay, you made your point. No need for threats, threats are totally uncalled for. I was just trying to take your condition into consideration.

Mhm.” was all he could manage to say and honestly it’s all he wanted to say. That’s when he took a few steps towards the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him. Not long after the young woman’s moans and seemingly cries of pleasure could be heard. For a man that went through hell and back to win the one thing he wanted more than anything else in the world. For a man that was broken and beaten. For a man that put his body through the most physical pain it has even been through. It certainly didn’t stop him from putting a particular someone in her place and by the sounds of it she loved every single second of it.
Damien Kingston
Damien Kingston
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Illinois
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
( NLWF's CHRIS BENOIT: DEAD & FORGOTTEN ABOUT ) I_vote_lcap1/100( NLWF's CHRIS BENOIT: DEAD & FORGOTTEN ABOUT ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down