NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Evil

Go down

City of Evil Empty City of Evil

Post by Guest October 27th 2010, 10:26 pm

Nobody made predictions last week, so I figured I'd start them up this week, since its such a big PPV.

Blood, Pride, and Death Match

Death Angel [vs] Slayer

Well, this one is clearly going to Death Angel. I don't care who trained Ryan The Slayer/Apollos/Cornell/Vampire Slayer/whoever the fuck else he was. DA with the destruction here, especially because its Blood, Pride and Death

Gunther [vs] Corey Casey

Well, Corey Casey definately has this one in the bag, but i think it will actually be closer than he and everyone else thinks.

Undisputed Rising Star Championship
TLC HAWK'S NEST MATCH

TJ Tilli [vs] Jason Hawk [vs] The Notorious K.I.D.

Well, this one might actually be close. Normally, I would say Tilli FTW! But after his RP's last week, which weren't strong (barely beat Gunther, who hardly tried). Although this is hawks Nest, JHawk has already lost to Tilli, who has also won the NLWF Title in Hawks Nest. And KID, its only his second match back. So I expect it to be a really close match. But I think I'll get to say TILLI FTW!!! one more time.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Golden Crown Championship
NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles

GOD'S PLAYGROUND MATCH
LIVE OR DIE MATCH:
ANNA MACDONALD

Nick Ridicule w. Biggie Mac [vs] Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo Leon, and Matt Biggars

I made the decision to help Nick, solely because i value Anna more than I value anything in this world. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I am going to help Nick win. I'd rather live in a Nick Ridicule-led NLWF with Anna, than live in a world without her. I'm sorry. But Nick is going to win this match. I'm going to make sure that nothing happens to Anna. And the only way to guarantee that is to help him win. Again. I'm sorry. I can't believe that I'm doing this. Try to walk in my shoes on this one. And maybe you'd understand. I hope everyone can forgive me. This isn't what I want to do. But I have no choice

Back to top Go down

City of Evil Empty Re: City of Evil

Post by Guest October 28th 2010, 5:39 am

Blood, Pride, and Death Match

Death Angel [vs] Slayer

Prove me wrong my new apprentice...

Gunther [vs.] Corey Casey

Is this a serious question? Gunther is facing Corey Casey, a man who is coming off of being the number one wrestler in the world for the last eight weeks...and boy am I not happy about not being number one. Throw in the fact that Vossy-B has pissed me off to no end this week and things aren't looking good for the man with the mustachio...

TLC HAWK'S NEST MATCH

TJ Tilli [vs] Jason Hawk [vs] The Notorious K.I.D.

KIDDLESNAKE FTW! TJ's hot streak comes to a end ladies and gents...

GOD'S PLAYGROUND MATCH
LIVE OR DIE MATCH:
ANNA MACDONALD

Nick Ridicule w. Biggie Mac [vs] Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo Leon, and Matt Biggars

Three near perfect rp's posted for Nick already...AND HE HASN'T EVEN POSTED YET!!!!!! This one is in the bag ladies and gents!

Back to top Go down

Post by Death-Angel October 28th 2010, 12:42 pm

Damn you Biggie you stole my job

GOD'S PLAYGROUND MATCH
LIVE OR DIE MATCH: ANNA MACDONALD

Nick Ridicule [vs]
Chuck Matthews, Biggie Mac, Brenton Cyrus, Ruben Ricardo León and Matt Biggars

I see Nick finding away to walk out the Winner nothing against my friends but I see it that way.

TLC HAWK'S NEST MATCH

TJ Tilli [vs] The Notorious K.I.D [vs] Jason Hawk

TJ Tilli maybe Good but KID is alittle better when he does Show up.

Referee: Voss Handerson

Gunther [vs] Corey Casey

I see the MADMAN Corey Casey killing the Sex Dude.

BLOOD, PRIDE, & DEATH MATCH

Death-Angel [vs] The Slayer

Ryan I hope you are ready for a War that you won't win.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
City of Evil I_vote_lcap100/100City of Evil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down