NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOS vs KID vs SD. City of Evil

Go down

AOS vs KID vs SD. City of Evil Empty AOS vs KID vs SD. City of Evil

Post by JHawk January 26th 2010, 5:40 pm

LADDER MATCH
NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
Shadow Demon ]vs[ The Notorious K.I.D ]vs[ Aaron O'Shea

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Ladder Match for the Undisputed Championship, and will be contested inside God’s Playground! Introducing first…

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 245 pounds. He is the reigning, and Defending Undisputed Champion, SHADOW DEMON!

The lights in the arena go off, fireworks explode out of the stage. You’re gonna go far kid byt the offspring begins to play, as a spotlight hit’s the top of the stage, where The Notorious K.I.D is standing. The Notorious K.I.D runs and jumps off, he ziplines over the crowd, as hundreds of camera’s go off in the arena. The Notorious K.I.D lands on the roof of God’s Playground, and climbs down the side oft eh cage. The Notorious K.I.D drops down into God’s Temple, then enters the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Now the first challenger, from The City of Salvation. Weighing in at 175 pounds, THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reachesthe ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner.He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Samantha Praxton - and the final challenger, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in at 200 pounds. AARON O’SHEA!!

The God’s Playground door guards close the door to the playground, and lock it. The electric generators are turned on, and the lights in the arena go off, except the ones pointed at God’s Playground.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon, The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea all leave the ring and grab ladders. Shadow Demon throws his ladder at Aaron O’Shea, the ladder hits Aaron O’Shea’s ladder and knocks Aaron O’Shea down. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring with his ladder and runs at Shadow Demon with it, spiking the ladder into his head.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D wins the ladder war to start the match.

Tommy - If he can set that ladder up and climb it while he’s still fresh, he should be able to win this match.

The Notorious K.I.D takes his ladder and sets it up in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon reaches into the weapons Chamber and pulls out a steel chair. The Notorious K.I.D begins climbing the ladder, but Shadow Demon enters the ring and smashes him to the back with the chair. Shadow Demon climbs the ladder. Shadow Demon goes underneath The Notorious K.I.D, positioning him on his shoulders. Shadow Demon climbs higher up the ladder, with The Notorious K.I.D sitting on his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea springboards off the top rope and launches himself at The Notorious K.I.D. Aaron O’Shea clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D off of Shadow Demon’s shoulders.

Andrew - That was the biggest doomsday device I’ve ever seen.

Tommy - Yeah The Notorious K.I.D went down hard.

Shadow Demon reaches for the belt, but Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet and pushes the ladder. The ladder tips over slowly, then falls, sending Shadow Demon over the top rope to the steel Playground floor. Aaron O’Shea moves the ladder to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top.

Andrew - Aaron Isn’t going to be able to grab the belt from there.

Tommy - I don’t think Aaron is thinking about the belt, I think he’s focused on taking out Shadow and KID first.

Aaron O’Shea flips from the top of the ladder to the outside of the ring towards Shadow Demon, but Shadow Demon moves out of the way. Aaron O’Shea crashes into the Playground floor. Aaron O’Shea grabs his back.

Andrew - Shadow Demon saved himself and seriously hurt Aaron O’Shea just by dodging that high risk move.

Tommy - that’s why it’s called high risk.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the same ladder Aaron O’Shea jumped off of, and uses it to get onto a Chamber. Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea, and as he does The Notorious K.I.D launches himself off of the chamber and takes out Shadow Demon and Aaron O’Shea with a cross body.

Andrew - KID found himself a bit more lucky then O’Shea with that high risk move.

Tommy - Yeah, but no move is going to win this match, you have to climb a ladder, and pull down the belt.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the ladder out of the corner and pulls it into the middle of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder, but grabs onto his ribs. Shadow Demon fights up to his feet outside the ring, and enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D reaches up and touches the belt but Shadow Demon clubs him to the back with a forearm.

Andrew - Shadow Demon, trying to defend his Undisputed Championship for a second time.

Tommy - This would be the biggest win in his career if he could walk out still champion.

Shadow Demon climbs up the ladder, behind The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D drives the back of his elbow into the face of Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D hooks Shadow Demon’s head and jumps off the ladder connecting the Double K Switch.

Andrew - Double K Switch from the top of the ladder!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D hurt himself pretty bad with his own move though.

The Notorious K.I.D uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D puts Shadow Demon in the corner and begins stomping him. The Notorious K.I.D leaves the ring and walks to the Weapons Chamber. The Notorious K.I.D pulls out a trash can, and brings it into the ring with him.

Andrew - KID is thinking Coast to Coast here.

Tommy - This could finish Shadow Demon off.

The Notorious K.I.D hits Shadow Demon in the corner with the trash can. The Notorious K.I.D jams the trashcan into Shadow Demon’s face. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder in the center of the ring and jumps off dropkicking the trashcan into Shadow Demon.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D smashed his feet into the trashcan, crushing Shadow Demon in the corner!

Tommy -He’s willing to do whatever it takes to become the Undisputed Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D gets up slowly, at the same time outside the ring Aaron O’Shea gets up to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D runs towards Aaron O’Shea and flips over the top rope, and attempts a hurricanrana on Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea lifts The Notorious K.I.D and power bombs him into the electric chain link Playground wall. The lights in the arena flash as The Notorious K.I.D is electrocuted temporarily before falling to the Playground floor.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is the first man tonight to get electrocuted.

Tommy - It was a great reversal by Aaron O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and unsets the ladder. Aaron O’Shea pulls the smashed trashcan off of Shadow Demon and tosses it out of the ring. Aaron O’Shea pulls Shadow Demon up to his feet out of the corner. Aaron O’Shea lifts Shadow Demon up to his shoulders and runs towards the ladder on the floor. Aaron O’Shea spins Shadow Demon around and drives him down onto the ladder.

Andrew - Dublin Dominator on the ladder!

Tommy - Shadow Demon is taking a beating here!

Aaron O’Shea turns the ladder and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea reaches up, and pulls himself up to the top of the Chamber. Aaron O’Shea looks down at Shadow Demon laying on top of the ladder. Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the chamber with a double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea crashes down on top of Shadow Demon and bounces off.

“HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT” “HOLY SHIT”

Andrew - Aaron O’My God from the roof of the chamber!

Tommy - This match is off the hook!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls out a barbwire baseball bat from the inside of the weapons chamber. The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring slowly. The Notorious K.I.D presses the barbwire bat against the head of Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D scrapes the barbwire bat, back and forth into the skull of Aaron O’Shea, busting him wide open.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D has made Aaron O’Shea bleed here tonight.

Tommy - Get that Belt KID!

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Shadow Demon laying on the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up to the top rope and does a split legged moonsault on Shadow Demon. The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring and grabs a new ladder. The Notorious K.I.D brings the ladder into the ring and sets it up in the center.

Andrew - this is KID’s chance to win.

Tommy - Shadow Demon is beaten pretty bad, and so is Aaron O’Shea.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder, slowly. The Notorious K.I.D reaches his arm up, trying to grab the belt. The Notorious K.I.D climbs higher and touches the belt. Aaron O’Shea climbs the other side of the ladder and strikes The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D uppercuts Aaron O’Shea, and tries to push him off the ladder.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea fighting at the top of the ladder.

Tommy - Who’s going to win the battle?

Shadow Demon gets to his feet and picks up the ladder. Shadow Demon sets up the ladder next to The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea’s ladder. Shadow Demon climbs to the top of the ladder and hits Aaron O’Shea. The Notorious K.I.D hits Shadow Demon. Aaron O’Shea hits The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D jumps to Shadow Demon’s ladder, and uses his foot to tip over Aaron O’Shea’s ladder. Aaron O’Shea lands across the top rope, then bounces off over, to the playground floor.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D tipped Aaron O’Shea to his doom!

Tommy - and now Shadow and KID can fight it out for the belt.

The Notorious K.I.D head butts Shadow Demon several times, then bites his forehead. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D onto his shoulders. The Notorious K.I.D tries to grab the Undisputed Championship but Shadow Demon jumps off the ladder, connecting a shadow crusher on The Notorious K.I.D, driving him face first into the barbwire bat.

Andrew - Shadow Crusher off the ladder!

Tommy - Not only that but he drove The Notorious K.I.D into the barbwire bat!

Shadow Demon climbs the ladder, The Notorious K.I.D gets up, his head bleeding. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the other side of the ladder and stops Shadow Demon from grabbing the belt. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the belt, Shadow Demon reaches up and grabs the belt too. Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and grabs the ladder from underneath Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has hung Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D out to dry!

Tommy - But one of these men could pull down the belt and win the match.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D kick each other while hanging by the belt rope 15 feet above the ring. Aaron O’Shea positions the ladder in the corner, grabs the barbwire baseball bat, then climbs the ladder. Shadow Demon head butt’s The Notorious K.I.D, causing The Notorious K.I.D to let go one of his hands.

“HANG THE FUCK ON!” “HANG THE FUCK ON!” “HANG THE FUCK ON!”

The Notorious K.I.D Punches Shadow Demon to the stomach, and one of Shadow Demon’s hands slip off.

Andrew - Both men, now hanging on by just one hand!

Tommy - And Aaron O’Shea has that Barbwire Baseball bat, ready to swing at them!

The Notorious K.I.D reaches his other arm up and grabs on, Shadow Demon does the same, reaching his arm up and grabbing on. Aaron O’Shea swings the Barbwire Baseball bat, barely missing The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - That was a close one!

The Notorious K.I.D kicks Shadow Demon to the stomach as the two continue to swing above the ring. Aaron O’Shea swings the barbwire covered baseball bat again and hits Shadow Demon. The bat gets stuck to Shadow Demon’s back and slips out of Aaron O’Shea’s hands.

Tommy - Shadow Demon has a bat stuck to his back!

Shadow Demon lets go of the rope and falls down to the mat. Aaron O’Shea jumps off the ladder and missile dropkicks The Notorious K.I.D, Aaron O‘Shea falls to the mat, but The Notorious K.I.D doesn‘t let go. The Notorious K.I.D swings back and forth, above the ring.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Andrew - I can’t believe he’s still hanging on!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D wants to be champion so bad!

Aaron O’Shea gets to his feet at the same time as Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon picks the barbwire baseball bat up and swings it at Aaron O’Shea striking him across the head. The Notorious K.I.D tries his best to unhook the belt, but just can’t do it without falling. Shadow Demon leaves the ring and opens the weapons Chamber. Shadow Demon reaches in and pulls out a barbwire covered table.

Andrew - This is not good for The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - He needs to unhook that belt!

Shadow Demon sets the table up in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, then body slams him on the barbwire table. Shadow Demon grabs the barbwire baseball bat and climbs the ladder in the corner. The Notorious K.I.D swings towards Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon swings and hits The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs with the barbwire baseball bat.

Andrew - KID refuses to release that rope, he wants the belt that damn bad!

Tommy - But I’m not sure it’s worth the beating!

The Notorious K.I.D swings towards Shadow Demon again. Shadow Demon hits The Notorious K.I.D to the ribs again with the barbwire baseball bat. The Notorious K.I.D releases one hand again, he reaches up and tries to unhook the belt, but falls. The Notorious K.I.D crashes down onto Aaron O’Shea right through the barbwire Table.

Andrew - KID tried his very best, but just couldn’t hang on!

Tommy - Now Shadow has an easy task.

Shadow Demon climbs down the ladder and repositions it over Aaron O’Shea and The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon climbs the ladder and grabs the Undisputed Championship.

[Ding Ding Ding.]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and STILL, NLWF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, SHADOW DEMON!

Andrew - Shadow Demon has defended the Undisputed Championship again!

Tommy - Shadow Demon looks unbeatable as Champion, back to back title defenses, against two of the best in NLWF.

Medics come down to the ring, as they power down the electric walls and open God’s Playground. The medics help The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea out of the barbwire. The Notorious K.I.D holds his ankle in a lot of pain, while Aaron O’Shea shakes his bloody head in disappointment.

Andrew - None of these guys have a damn thing to be ashamed of.

Tommy - That’s right, they all gave it their best here tonight, and they entertained this crowd.

Shadow Demon walks up the ramp holds his Undisputed Championship proudly above his head. The fans give him a great ovation as he walks to the back. They bring a stretcher into the ring for The Notorious K.I.D. Aaron O’Shea pushes referee’s and medics away from him.

“Aaron, We think you‘ve suffered another concussion.”

Aaron O’Shea pushes past people and exit’s the ring.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea said if he couldn’t win the belt, he would retire.

Tommy - You can tell this is an emotional moment for him.

Aaron O’Shea walks down the steps leaving God’s Playground, the crowd gives Aaron O’Shea a standing ovation. As he walks up the ramp. Aaron O’Shea lifts his arm in the arm and walks towards the exit, but is stopped at the top of the ramp by Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - What’s going on here?

Tommy - I don’t know, but it looks like Brenton Cyrus has something he needs to tell Aaron O’Shea.

Brenton Cyrus and Aaron O’Shea walk to the back together, while inside the ring, they finally get The Notorious K.I.D positioned on a stretcher.

Andrew - KID was favoring his ankle, we’ll make sure to update all of you at home, when we get an update on his condition.

Tommy - Amazing match.

They wheel The Notorious K.I.D up the stage an to the back, as they clean out God’s Playground for the NLWF Championship match.

JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
AOS vs KID vs SD. City of Evil I_vote_lcap100/100AOS vs KID vs SD. City of Evil Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down