NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Of Fucking Evil RP #2

Go down

City Of Fucking Evil RP #2 Empty City Of Fucking Evil RP #2

Post by The Mexican Samurai October 23rd 2009, 12:26 pm

I awoke in a puddle of sweat, I was sleeping in the middle of the ring at the Liberation Arena. Rebecca had gone back to the house that was given to us by God. There wasn't a single sound in the arena, in fact, it was so quiet that you could probably hear a pin needle drop if someone accidently let one slip. The same nightmares had taken over my mind, the nightmares all involved me never being able to escape this damn cage. It felt like I was stuck in here for all eternity, like I had been sentenced for life. 25 to Life. That was all in the past though, but I dreamt that the five other guys had beaten the hell out of me. I had flatlined in the middle of this damn ring and as I pull for my last breath, covered in blood, I suddenly woke up. This had been happening for a couple of days now. I got up from the ring and threw the pillow and blanket to the outside floor of the arena, I got up and jumped over the ropes and left the cage. I walked up to the ramp and left through the curtain. As I made my way through the backstage area, I walked through the hallways until I made my way to the garage. It was dark and I only had my cell phone to help brighten the way, the nightmares had still affected me. I thought that Jason Hawk or Maddox Li would attack me from behind, I was a little paranoid. Okay, I lied, I was hella paranoid. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and walked over to the car. I could hear giggling inside but it was that of a women. I could barely see in the dark but I could see two shadows, I walked up to the figures.

Neo

C'mon babe...

Woman

No...not here. Can't we go somewhere more private?

Neo

What's more romantic than being alone in a big building such as this. Remember, I'll give you and your family front row tickets.

It was Neo, I couldn't believe that this guy used to be Swan Lee. Now he was one of those Pick Up Artist that you see on television, I saw him with a new woman everyday of the week. I walked up closer and they both stood still.

Neo

Who's there?

Samurai

Calm down there, buddy. It's me.

Neo turned on the lights from his porsche as I covered my eyes.

Neo

Samurai?

Samurai

Yeah, shit! I think you blinded me.

Neo

What are you doing here?

Samurai

I'm just studying the cage for my match.

I didn't want to tell him that I was sleeping in the middle of the ring, he might just think that I'm a giant wierdo. Plus, I hadn't gotten much sleep so I was too lazy to say anything about it.

Neo

Scared?

Samurai

Me? I'm scared? The Mexican Samurai? Hell no!

I was of course lying and making it really obvious.

Neo

Well, don't be scared. You are going to win, there is no one in that damn match that can take you.

Neo was trying to boost my confidence but I still wasn't convinced that I was going to win.

Samurai

Um, thanks. So, I haven't seen you for a couple of days. Where have you been?

Neo cracked a smile which honestly freaked me out a little bit.

Neo

I killed about thirty people that were dancing in a gay club.

Okay, now I was definitely freaked out. What the fuck? This guy was fucking crazy! At least when he was Swan Lee, he was a friendly fag. Now this guy was a cold-blooded killer.

Neo

That's not all, I killed my parents.

Oh my god, I'm going to be fucking sick! What the fuck is wrong with this dude? He was still smiling for fuck's sake!

Samurai

Um...remind me not to get on your bad side.

I forced a smile while Neo laughed. The girl did too but it was nervous laughter.

Neo

Just don't go sucking dicks.

It seemed like he was supposed to be joking but his eyes showed that he was serious. I gulped.

Samurai

Don't worry. I won't. Well...I'll see you later.

I turned around but I felt a hand against my shoulder. I slowly turned around.

Samurai

Y...y...yes?

Neo's expression changed, he looked extremely focused. Was this how my life was going to end? He finger dug deep into my shoulder bone.

Neo

Well...I hate to have to do this...

I expected the worse.

Neo

But, can the lady here get your autograph? She's a big fan.

I stopped and lowered my head, I laughed loudly. It was probably creeping out Neo and the girl but I was relieved.

Samurai

Sure!

I signed her tits and then said my goodbyes and took off towards my house. All this paranoia about the upcoming match at City of Evil was getting to me.

--Salvation--
I am asking you the most important question of your life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer.
The question is: Are you saved?
God has sent his only begotten Punisher.
With sword in hand, I perish the wicked.
Till no enemy is left standing, only believers.
As we praise our lord in harmony.
Forever Cyrus,
Amen.

The Mexican Samurai
The Mexican Samurai
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1986-11-16
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Hemet, CA