NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Time Is Coming

Go down

My Time Is Coming Empty My Time Is Coming

“It took a little longer than expected, but I finally did what I said I would do. And this time it didn’t involve any cheap shots. It didn’t involve any conniving referees who was actually my father. My loss to Randy Fields played in my head over a million times in the past two weeks since it happened. It was an hour before the match when I realized I needed to get the upper hand before he even realized it for me to make sure I would win. That’s when I decided to jump him backstage before he came out for the match. My plan worked and he received the worst beating of his career. Now I have a chance to prove that I deserve to return to the main event scene. This week I team with Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, and my dad, Tommy Cornell. And together we face Corey Casey, Nick Ridicule, Aaron O’Shea, and Death Angel, if he shows up. Add to that Jason Hawk is the guest referee and your set. I don’t know my plans for Seven Sins yet, but I have a very good feeling I will by the end of Revolution.”

{Saturday September 11th, 2010}
{Ryan Cornell’s House}

I spent the entire week leading up to the match with my father, trying to find out my past and I was ready to know everything. After that I spent Sunday at my house checking out the progress on the renovations I was making to my place. Then I traveled back to England for the show. After that I went back home and I decided to have a bbq with some friends. It was me, Mark, Darren, Zack, DJ, Jessica and a couple of Jessica’s friends.

Darren: Dude how much long is this going to take? I’m starving.

Ryan Cornell: Can’t rush perfection.

Darren: I’m not rushing perfection, I’m rushing you.

Ryan Cornell: If I had a dollar for every time you’ve said that, I’d be richer than my dad.

Darren: How is your old man?

Ryan Cornell: He’s not that old. I mean if he really was old I would have kicked his ass two weeks ago.

Darren: Fine then, on another note, what the fuck is this crap we’re listening to?

I was busy cooking the brats and burgers that I completely forgot about the music that was playing on the sound system I had installed in the entire house. I felt like making sure I had the ultimate surround sound system in the world.

Ryan Cornell: It’s that Irish Rock group Seven Nations. I saw the group five years ago at Irish Fest up in Milwaukee.

Darren: Never heard of them.

Ryan Cornell: They’re actually not that bad, I don’t get how they’re not that well know.

Darren: Whatever, it’s not like I’m going to convince you to change it.

Ryan Cornell: Actually I think I’m actually going to change it anyways. I’m trying to relax but this song starting to make me think about the match I’m in this week.

Mark: Finished.

Ryan Cornell: Finished with what?

Mark: This song I’ve been writing.

Ryan Cornell: Let me see it.

I look at it and smile.

Ryan Cornell: Awesome. You guys should go downstairs and record the instrument parts. I’ll finished cooking the food and then I’ll come down and record my part.

Mark: Alright then.

Everyone but me and Jessica head inside. I could tell Jessica was staring right at me and I sighed as I knew she’d open her mouth in a second.

Jessica: You guys are already recording a second album?

Ryan Cornell: Well yeah.

Jessica: Don’t you guys have your tour starting soon?

Ryan Cornell: Next month. And it’s four months and ends in late January.

Jessica: So you guys are trying to finish this second album to release during the tour.

Ryan Cornell: Yeah.

I finish cooking the bratwurst and hamburgers as the screen fades.

{Later}

I’m standing in the recording booth looking at the lyrics for the song we had just written. It looked like the song that Mark had started a month ago and I’m guessing it took him a little longer than expected. I looked up to the window separating the studio from the room I was standing in.

Ryan Cornell: You ready Mark?

Mark: We’re all ready. Are you ready.

Ryan Cornell: I’m ready lets go.

Mark presses a button and the music plays. After a few seconds I take a deep breath and prepare to record my part.

Here we go!!

I wont let go...
Of the days when songs were made of gold
Regret to break the mold
When I live and breathe every line in every note.

Cause those words, gave me strength when I wasn't strong enough to make it on my own.

Who would have ever though that six strings would have the means to strike this chord.

I still believe this ordinary life can make it through...
Cause nothing else has ever felt so true.

Let the music take control!
That sound is beautiful
And I'll never let it go (never let it go)
No i'll never let it go

Cause to this day it means everything to carry on the torch
Ignite a flame inside us all (inside us all)
Cause these words give me hope when it all seems impossible to face the world alone

And I will always have this feeling as a means to rise above...

I still believe this ordinary life can make it through...
Cause nothing else has ever felt so true.

That sound is beautiful
No i'll never let it go
That sound is beautiful
No i'll never let it go

Cause when all is said and done this song will carry on when we are all dead and gone
Cause this ordinary note is everything we know and we should never let it go..

No!

I grab a water bottle and take a sip as the solo section plays.

Woah No...

That sound is beautiful
No i'll never let it go
That sound is beautiful
No i'll never let it go...

No...
Never let it go!
No.

I look up as the song ends and takes one earpiece from the headphones on my head.

Ryan Cornell: How was that Mark?

Mark: Beyond awesome. I’ve gotta say you sang that song perfectly.

Ryan Cornell: What can I say, I am the lead singer after all.

Darren: Don’t blow it up, your not the best ever.

Ryan Cornell: Shut up Darren. You are very negative.

-The Match-

It’s time I get back to the glory of the main event stage. My first step was last week when I took care of one problem that bothered me. And that was Randy Fields. This week it’s phase two, a four on four tag match where I team with the tag team champions, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, as well as my father Tommy Cornell.

On the other side of the ring will be Corey Casey, Nick Ridicule, Aaron O’Shea, and if he’s able to, Death Angel. I have faced each one in matches before. I’ve defeated two out of the four and I’ve come close against the other two.

Corey Casey, we’ve been at each others throats so many times before. So far you’ve had the upper hand. While I’ve been stuck behind you ever since you stabbed me in the back.

Nick Ridicule, we’ve never really had a problem. Though we have faced each other twice. I came close in the first match, and the second was part of the worst month of my career.

Aaron O’Shea, I’ve defeated you in our only meeting. It’s easy to predict what your going to do. However the past couple of weeks you’ve been getting lucky. Well your lucks about to run out.

And Death Angel. I’ve got no problems with you. I was on your side before the worst month of my career, and now it’s time I turn things around.

I will become the best in this company and unfortunately for you guys it will become the time for the Rockstar to become better than he ever was. And it starts with the eight man tag team match.

Screen fades.
Ryan Apollos
Ryan Apollos
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1990-10-07
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : I am where I am
Number of posts : 229

https://www.facebook.com/RMac107