NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 2nd 2010, 5:09 pm

“I have… A Master Plan!”

The words echo throughout darkness. A single light shines down revealing Aaron O’Shea, The World Heavyweight Championship around his waste, NLWF Championship on his left shoulder and Undisputed Championship on

“A plan that will unite this company, in a way it‘s never been united before!”

The spotlight on Aaron O’Shea shuts off and one beside him turns on, revealing Corey Casey, his light flickers for a split second, showing “The Lord” a bloody Corey Casey from a little less than a year ago with a smile on his face, before flashing back. The light shuts off.

“This plan will filter out the weak, it will filter out the powerless, it will filter out the pathetic cancer eating away at the Federation we love!”

A spotlight shines down revealing Nick Ridicule, his head shaven, vivid scars showing on his neck and near his eye. He looks at the ground, an angry expression before his light shuts off.

“It‘s a plan that started back in June and has progressed magnificently throughout the entire summer.”

Another spotlight turns on next to where Nick Ridicule was standing. It reveals Jason Hawk, a cocky smile on his face. He looks at the Junior Championship around his waist and shakes his head until his spotlight shuts off.

“Flawlessly executed, this plan has pulled the pin from the grenade of change and shoved it down the throats of all of those who doubted it.”

A new spotlight turns on, showing Ryan Apollos. He has his eyes closed and he’s jumping up and down in his spot. His spotlight flashes, showing a pissed off Ryan Apollos doing “The slayer” taunt, Until the spotlight shuts off.

“Soon you will all realize, the heroes you love, are actually the villains you hate!”

A spotlight shines down on Death-Angel. The light flashes showing Death-Angel without his mask on, he’s tied up to a chair, a look of fear on his face before the light flashes again showing Death-Angel standing strong, fully masked.

“And those you consider evil, are actually Angel’s in the Devil's Skin”

A spotlight shines down on Brenton Cyrus. He’s looking down at the floor in front of him, then he slowly does his God pose, looking up at the spotlight until it shuts off.

“You are the problem. But you are also, the solution!”

The spotlight shines on Knife to Know you who’s holding the Red Triangle Circus Championship. The light flickers and the belt he’s holding becomes the Rising Star Championship. Behind him is an army of clowns, armed with different weapons. He laughs and the spotlight turns off. The laughs of Knife to Know you can still be heard.

“UNITE OR FALL”

All the spotlights turn on showing all the men. The lights turn off and only a single light turns back on, this time revealing Chuck Matthews, an evil smirk on his face.

Chuck Matthews
I have a plan.

A spotlight shines next to him where Tommy Cornell is stand.

Tommy Cornell
I have a plan.

The lights shut off and both men are heard as everything fades away.

“The plan is to make the NLWF perfect, by any means necessary.”

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II PWC

Fireworks shoot out of the giant four leaf clover stage, sending green, white and orange sparks up into the air, getting the crowd on it’s feet. Fireworks continue down the ramp, then fire bursts from the ring posts as the camera shows the crowd in attendance.

"I had to do horrible things to get an NLWF ticket..." ">like sleep with Alison Williams"
"I sold Matt Biggars Oregano..." "EYE LUVS DEAF ANGLE!" "Tommy Cornell FTW!"
"I own .0005% of NLWF!" "K2KU Beat BC...LOL WUT?!" "FEAR THE CLOWNS!"
"Ryan 'Tough break' Apollos Fan!" "STOP PUSHING NEW GUYS!"
"SD= Stupid Dumbass!" "Nick is gonna kill you..."
"ME: We'll hire anyone as long as they are poised to win this week"

The shot cuts ringside to Tommy Cornell and John Greed.

Cornell - WELCOME one and all to the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic, the final show of Summer 2010, the first NLWF event taking place in Dublin, Ireland! We have a card that’s stacked from start to finish, it’s the perfect ending to the Cyrus owned era of the NLWF!

Greed - I couldn’t agree more my friend, last week we witnessed the rise of The Syndicate, this week who knows what will happen!

Cornell - Later tonight I plan to reveal my master plan as it pertains to the New Breed, but how about Chuck Matthews revealing his master plan this week?

Greed - Mind blowing! Not a damn person on the NLWF roster or employed by this company saw what he did coming!

Cornell - A flawlessly executed plan by Mr. Matthews, one that has saved the NLWF, given his family control of almost half the company, and not only that, but it’s changed a lot of fans views on Bad Company!

Greed - Create a team more hated than any other. CHECK! Use the hatred from everyone to manipulate the rules. CHECK! Watch as all the “good guys” fall apart, all the alliances and friendships fall apart, as the company finally unites under dominant leadership!

Cornell - While guys like Nick Ridicule, Aaron O’Shea, Jason Hawk, Ryan Apollos, Death-Angel and others were trying to stop Chuck Matthews and his plan. They had NO IDEA that he was the man saving this company from death! The greatest evil in the NLWF, showed the true colors of the “good” around him!

Greed - He’s not the greatest evil, that man is the greater good! He sacrificed himself, sacrificed his legacy to filter out the evil of NLWF, to show everyone who the real “bad guys” were!

Cornell - Now that the master plan has been revealed, it’s on to the next step, Chuck Matthews becoming champion again, and representing the company he single handedly saved over the course of Summer 2010!

Greed - Bravo! We might as well call the next era of NLWF, Chuck’s encore!

Inside the ring, Chad Mason, Matt Biggars, and Jake Hawk stand in the corners, waiting for the match to get underway. The referee looks at the three men, checking to make sure they are ready for actions.

Cornell - This is surprisingly a really great Triple Threat match booked, despite the fact that someone will be fired for losing it.

Greed - Chad Mason former World Champion and Rookie 2 Legend Winner, Matt Biggars one of the runners up in that competition and throughout the summer the training partner of Nick Ridicule, then Jake Hawk the youngest member in NLWF history, brother of Jason Hawk.

The referee calls for the bell.Loser Leaves NLWF Match
NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Match

Chad Mason vs Matt Biggars vs Jake Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

The three men walk towards the middle of the ring. Chad Mason extends his hand and it’s shaken by Jake Hawk. He turns around and extends his hand again, only to be hit with an uppercut from Matt Biggars. Jake Hawk rolls Chad Mason up for a pin as he staggers back.

-1-2-

Matt Biggars grabs Jake Hawk back the back of his head, then runs with him and throws him over the top rope. Jake Hawk holds on and lands on the apron.

Cornell - Jake trying to pull off a sneaky victory. I’ll be honest, it’s hard to care about this match, when so much is happening right now in the Federation.

Greed - I agree it is, but I think these guys have what it takes to entertain.

Chad Mason stands up and attempts a clothesline on Matt Biggars who ducks it and runs to the ropes. Chad Mason hits Jake Hawk with a forearm to the face on the apron, then turns around and dives out of the way. Matt Biggars runs and jumps with a superman punch, hitting Jake Hawk, knocking him off the apron.

Cornell - Poor little fella. Nothing funnier than seeing a grown man punch a little kid in the face!

Greed - Jake Hawk’s favorite meal, the knuckle sandwich, and Matt Biggars is serving him!

Matt Biggars turns around and is lifted up to the shoulders of Chad Mason in the middle of the ring. Chad Mason spins around with Matt Biggars, then throws him up into the air and brings him down face first into a knee.

Cornell - Toxic Shock! Mason takes a page out of the Hazard playbook, now I hope his career ends!

Greed - Will that be enough to end the career of Matt Biggars?

Chad Mason pins Matt Biggars, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Out of nowhere, Jake Hawk lands on Chad Mason with a flying double foot stomp from the top turnbuckle, breaking the pin.

Cornell - Why? Why did he save Matt Biggars, he could have just let the match end, saved his career.

Greed - Heat of the battle syndrome? He must have forgot he’s not in there to win, he’s in there to survive!

Jake Hawk lifts Chad Mason, but is lifted up to his shoulders. Chad Mason spins around with Jake Hawk, then throws him up into the air. Matt Biggars hits Chad Mason with a low blow, then Jake Hawk rotates in mid air and manages to snap off a hurricanrana on him.

Cornell - I love Triple threat matches! Even with guys who you don’t think will be entertaining, somehow these matches turn into something good.

Greed - So many added dangers to a math like this, an extra man, no count out, no disqualification, and in this match, your career is on the line if you’re pinned!

Chad Mason stands up on the ring apron. Matt Biggars stands up and runs at him, only to get a shoulder block to the stomach. Chad Mason positions his head between the legs of Matt Biggars, then lifts him up, sending him over the top rope with a back body drop from the apron to the ringside floor. Matt Biggars lands on his feet, then grabs Chad Mason for a power bomb.

Cornell - Holy shit! Like a cat, Matt Biggars lands on his feet and is now trying to power bomb Mason of the apron!

Greed - I thought you were going to say, like a Kat, Chad Mason might be fucked! Ha Ha!

Chad Mason holds onto the ropes, not allowing himself to be power bombed off the apron by Matt Biggars. Jake Hawk smiles and paces back and forth, looking at Chad Mason. Chad Mason shakes his head, then one of his hands slips. He holds on with one hand, looking at Jake Hawk who waves goodbye. Jake Hawk runs up the turnbuckles then jumps off and dropkicks Chad Mason to the face. He lands on the apron, then watches as Matt Biggars running power bombs Chad Mason on the announcers table.

Cornell - HUGE POWERBOMB!

Greed - Now the little bird is going to fly!

Jake Hawk jumps and springboards on the middle rope, he moonsaults to the outside of the ring and lands on Chad Mason.

Cornell - I love unbreakable tables!

Greed - Eight Jake Hawk’s couldn’t break this thing!

Matt Biggars climbs up to the announcers table with Jake Hawk and Chad Mason. He and Jake Hawk lift Chad Mason to his feet. Matt Biggars motions with his arm of the crowd to move out of the way. The announcers stand up and move aside. Matt Biggars and Jake Hawk whip Chad Mason off the table, sending him over the guardrail into the crowd, taking out rows of chairs.

Cornell - Biggars and Hawk stand tall on the announcers table! Eliminate Chad Mason from NLWF!

Greed - It looks like the two of them have some sort of alliance.

Chad Mason uses chairs to stand up. He turns around and both Matt Biggars and Jake Hawk jump off the announcers table at him. Jake Hawk hit’s a double axe handle while Matt Biggars hit’s a shoulder block, sending Chad Mason falling into the downed chairs.

Cornell - I wonder if Chuck is behind this. I mean, Chad Mason who pulled off possible upset of the year over him, getting destroyed in a match where is career is on the line.

Greed - It does seem to fight the plan perfectly.

Matt Biggars stomps and kicks Chad Mason then lifts him and whips him into the guardrail. Jake Hawk runs and jumps up off the knee of Chad Mason, then pulls him face first down into the guardrail, as he lands on the other side. Jake Hawk picks up a headset.

Jake Hawk - Hi guys!

Cornell - Hi baby bird!

Greed - Way to go Hawk, stick to the plan!

Jake Hawk rolls over the announcers table, then slides into the ring. Matt Biggars walks past the fans being held back by security. He lifts Chad Mason up, then hooks his head for a DDT. Matt Biggars lifts Chad Mason up and lays his feet across the guardrail. Matt Biggars smiles a sinister smile, then spike DDT’s Chad Mason into the concrete arena floor. Matt Biggars sits up as people boo him.

Cornell - Sickening DDT!

Greed - Operation Elimination is in affect!

Matt Biggars stands up, lifting a limp Chad Mason. Matt Biggars throws Chad Mason over the guardrail, landing him on the announcers table, then turns and looks at the crowd. Matt Biggars raises his hands in Chuck Matthews signature old-style cornas. Matt Biggars climbs up to guardrail and looks at Chad Mason, laying on the announcers table.

Cornell - Send a message Biggars!

Greed - He looks like he’s got evil intentions!

Matt Biggars flips forward off the guardrail, rotating 420 degrees, landing on top of Chad Mason with a leg drop. Matt Biggars rolls off the table, holding his leg, while Chad Mason lays motionless.

Cornell - We’ve seen Mason take some great beatings, but this one is becoming historic!

Greed - THE LITTLE BIRD IS COMING!

Jake Hawk runs to the ropes then runs across the ring, He leaps over the ropes and flips through the air, landing on Chad Mason with a senton. Jake Hawk’s momentum sends him flipping over the guardrail, landing on his feet. Jake Hawk looks around, the lights in the arena go off and a single spotlight hits Jake Hawk.

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Justin-bieber-o

Cornell - I wonder if those black guys throwing dust, were the same black guys Sweet Cheapshots used for his entrance.

Jake Hawk climbs over the guardrail and picks up a headset.

Jake Hawk - NOTORIOUS K.I.D, BEAT THAT!

Greed - The little Hawk dance! The K.I.D should commit suicide dance! Ha Ha!

Jake Hawk pushes Chad Mason off the announcers table, then walks around and lifts him to his feet. Jake Hawk shoves Chad Mason into the ring. Matt Biggars lifts Chad Mason to his feet and hits him with a spinning backfist. Matt Biggars connects a straight left punch to the chest of Chad Mason, then spins again and his him with a back elbow to the face, knocking him down to the mat. Matt Biggars kicks Chad Mason to the ribs, then punt kicks him to the head. Matt Biggars stomps down into the back of Chad Mason’s head, then finally stops.

Cornell - Holy shit! He killed him!

Greed - I haven’t seen anyone take an ass kicking like that from a flurry of strikes.

Jake Hawk climbs up to the apron, then to the top turnbuckle. He smiles, then jumps off with a spiral tap, landing on Chad Mason. Matt Biggars and Jake Hawk high five. Matt Biggars pins Chad Mason.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Matt Biggars!

Cornell - CHAD MASON IS OUTTA HERE! SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG LOSER!

Greed - But the bigger story is that two people were able to unite, Matt Biggars and Jake Hawk eliminate Chad Mason!

Matt Biggars stands up, lifting Chad Mason to his feet. Matt Biggars hooks Chad Mason for a DDT, then flips over with him. Matt Biggars connects the flip DDT, then falls backward and connects a regular DDT on Chad Mason.

Cornell - Sickening double DDT!

Greed - Matt Biggars tonight showed what he’s capable of! I’m impressed!

Cornell - You’re not the only one, I’m impressed and I can think of a certain someone who was probably impressed as well!

Greed - Maybe Biggars has a Bad Company calling!

The shot cuts backstage to Chuck and Ashley Matthews entering the building. The stop and turn around to look as Chris Matthews enters, carrying the bags. Chuck Matthews smirks and they keep walking, with Chris Matthews trying to catch up.

Chris Matthews
You could help!

Chuck Matthews smirks, not looking back.

Chuck Matthews
You’re right, I could.

Ashley Matthews grabs Chuck Matthews arm ,stopping him.

Ashley Matthews
Is that any way to talk to the new commissioner of the NLWF?

Chuck Matthews looks at her and shrugs his shoulders.

Chuck Matthews
I don’t know, Ms. General Manager, you tell me.

Ashley Matthews looks at Chuck Matthew confused.

Ashley Matthews
I thought that was only last week?

Chuck Matthews
The days where anybody could just walk in and become general manager for a night, are over! It's time we had a General Manager who was going to run things the way they should be run!

Matt Biggars approaches and stands in front of Chuck Matthews and Ashley Matthews. Chris Matthews catches up and looks at Matt Biggars who salutes.

Matt Biggars
I did it Mr. Matthews, Chad Mason isn’t going to give you any more problems, his career is over!

Chuck Matthews
Excellent, one less thing I have to worry about…

Chuck Matthews stares at Matt Biggars, then looks at Ashley and Chris Matthews at his sides.

Chuck Matthews
Wait, I can see your eyes and you didn’t call me “Dude!”

Matt Biggars
I’m not high.

Chuck Matthews
Bullshit.

Matt Biggars
Really, you said at the Fan Annex that if I eliminated Chad Mason from NLWF, I would get to join Bad Company, the fight for the greater good.

Matt Biggars holds his arms out to the side.

Matt Biggars
Here I am.

Chuck Matthews looks at Matt Biggars and nods his head.

Chuck Matthews
One Company…under Matthews.

Chuck Matthews looks at Chris Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
With liberation from the weak…

Chuck Matthews looks at Ashley Matthews

Chuck Matthews
And Justice for the strong.

Chuck Matthews looks at Matt Biggars and holds out his hand. Matt Biggars looks at it, then shakes it.

Matt Biggars
UNITE OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!

The shot cuts back to ringside where Inside the ring TJ Tilli and Ashley Matthews stand in one corner, while Leon Lonewolf stands on at the other side of the ring.

Cornell - That man is a hero!

Greed - Your hero….

Cornell - Bad Company takes another step in making sure NLWF never becomes a bad company. Finally we’re going to have some law around these parts, no more ego tripping assholes running wild, taking over whenever they see fit!

Greed - Controlled violence seems to be where NLWF is headed.

Cornell - speaking of which, I have an announcement, before this next match begins.

Tommy Cornell stands up and grabs a microphone.

Greed - This should be great!

Tommy Cornell
Listen up, I’ve decided your fate Leon Lonewolf! If you lose this match, you’ll become a slave of the Syndicate! You’ll be forced to do whatever myself or John Greed ask of you. Not only that, but this match isn’t going to be a one on one match, it’s going to be a handicap match! TJ Tilli and Ashley Matthews versus you!

Chuck Matthews walks out onto the stage, a smile on his face and a microphone in hand.

Chuck Matthews
That’s a great idea Tommy, I agree it should be a handicap match.

Greed - Majority rules!

Chuck Matthews
I also think that this match should be a street fight! What do you think about that?

Tommy Cornell
BRILLIANT!

Greed - Majority rules again!

Chuck Matthews and Tommy Cornell laugh, while inside the ring Leon Lonewolf watches on, a look of disgust on his face. The referee calls for the bell.

Street Fight
If Leon Lonewolf Loses He Becomes Syndicate Slave
TJ Tilli & Ashley Matthews vs Leon Lonewolf

[Ding Ding Ding]

TJ Tilli steps forward but Ashley Matthews puts her hand into his chest. She points at herself, then points to the corner.

Cornell - YES! YES! Ashley Matthews wants to start things off with Leon Lonewolf!

Greed - If Leon Lonewolf couldn’t beat Ryan Apollos, he’s about to get his ass kicked by Ashley Matthews.

TJ Tilli leaves the ring and Ashley Matthews walks to the center. With her foot she draws an imaginary line, then steps back motioning for Leon Lonewolf to bring it on.

Cornell - GO AHEAD LEON! PROVE TO ME YOU’RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING! PROVE TO ME YOU DESERVE TO FIGHT FOR THE BEST FEDERATION IN THE WORLD!

Greed - He’s about to get curb stomped by Ashley Matthews!

Leon Lonewolf runs across the ring. Ashley Matthews rears her leg back and punt kicks Leon Lonewolf to the balls. Ashley Matthews hooks the head of Leon Lonewolf, then she brings him down with a DDT. Ashley Matthews wraps her legs around Leon Lonewolf, locking in a guillotine choke.

Cornell - TAP HIM OUT! MAKE HIM FORFEIT TO THE SYNDICATE! I’m going to change his name to Shitbag and make him carry my bags from location to location!

Greed - I’m going to use Shitbag as a punching bag!

Leon Lonewolf pulls his head free and Ashley Matthews upkicks him to the face. She stands up and runs at him, then dropkicks him sending him through the ropes to the ring apron. Ashley Matthews stands up and crouches down, holding onto the top rope.

Cornell - COULD IT BE?!

Greed - oh good god..

Leon Lonewolf stands up on the apron and Ashley Matthews runs at him. She lowers her shoulder and spears Leon Lonewolf through the ropes, tackling him to the ringside floor.

Cornell - EVIL ANGEL IMPACT!

Greed - Nice.

Ashley Matthews stands up and looks at the ring steps. She looks down at Leon Lonewolf, then grabs his arm and drags him over. Ashley Matthews sits Leon Lonewolf against the ring steps, then kicks him to the face. Ashley Matthews backs up, looking out at the crowd. She holds her arms out and a fan hands her a steel chair. She runs and smashes Leon Lonewolf to the face with it against the steps.

Cornell - This is awesome! This is what happens when Tommy Cornell and Chuck Matthews unite to make great matches!

Greed - Bad Company and Syndicate FTW!

Ashley Matthews gives the chair back to the fan, then runs and baseball slide dropkicks Leon Lonewolf to the face against the steps. Ashley Matthews stands up with Leon Lonewolf, then rolls him into the ring. She slides in and pins him.

-1-2-3

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - Leon’s first move in the match, a kick out.

Greed - Way to get your shoulder up Leon!

Ashley Matthews locks Leon Lonewolf in a shoulder lock. She jumps up and drives a knee down into his shoulder, then stands him up and pulls him to her corner. Ashley Matthews tags TJ Tilli who climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Ashley Matthews tags out for the first time in this match, now we’ll see if she’s motivated a brand new TJ Tilli who DOESN’T suck.

Greed - He wont have a very hard time, Ashley beat the shit out of Leon already!

TJ Tilli jumps off the top turnbuckle a drives his elbow down into the shoulder of Leon Lonewolf. Ashley Matthews kicks Leon Lonewolf to the chest, dropping him. She steps out to the apron.

Cornell - CHICK KICK!

Greed - She kicks harder than Nick does!

TJ Tilli lifts Leon Lonewolf to his feet. TJ Tilli connects a spinning face buster on Leon Lonewolf, then grabs him by the arm and whips him towards the corner. Leon Lonewolf reverses it and sends TJ Tilli to the corner instead. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles and corkscrews off, taking Leon Lonewolf down.

Cornell - Nice move from TJ Tilli to take Leon Lonewolf down, but I think he should tag Ashley and let her finish.

Greed - Or just finish what she started already.

TJ Tilli walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He looks down at Leon Lonewolf. Ashley Matthews tags his foot as he jumps off the top rope and connects a 450° Splash on Leon Lonewolf. Ashley Matthews enters the ring and lifts Leon Lonewolf to his feet.

Cornell - Ashley is the legal woman!

Greed - Finish him Ashley!

Ashley Matthews runs forward and grabs Leon Lonewolf by the back of his head. She pulls him down into her knees, bouncing him off with a code breaker. Ashley Matthews gets up and pins Leon Lonewolf.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Shithead loses!

Greed - What else is new, Shithead always loses!

Christa Dudley - Here are your winners, Ashley Matthews and TJ Tilli!

TJ Tilli enters the ring and celebrates with Ashley Matthews. He lifts her up to his shoulders and carries her around the ring.

Cornell - The man formerly known as Leon Lonewolf, now owned by the Syndicate, will go by the name of Shithead! Not only that, but he will never shit stain that wrestling ring with his presence, EVER again!

Greed - Can I go and make sure of that?

TJ Tilli and Ashley Matthews leave the ring. The walk up the ramp holding hands, then turn around once they make it to the stage. Ashley Matthews lifts TJ Tilli’s arm up, then they walk backstage.

Cornell - Go for it Johnny boy!

John Greed stands up and walks around the announcers table. He slides into the ring and looks at Leon Lonewolf trying to stand up in the center of the ring. John Greed backs up to the corner and begins to stomp his foot.

Cornell - He’s going to Seven Sin kick him all the way to the Seven Sins pay per view event!

Leon Lonewolf stands up and staggers around. John Greed runs out of the corner and boots Leon Lonewolf to the face with a jumping Yakuza kick. John Greed stands up looks down at Leon Lonewolf.

Cornell - DOWN GOES SHITHEAD! DOWN GOES SHITHEAD! He’s sure showing me! He’s sure proving me wrong! Oh wait, no he isn’t!

John Greed lifts Leon Lonewolf and grabs him by the throat. John Greed lifts Leon Lonewolf up and choke slams him down across his knee. John Greed runs forward off the move and hits Leon Lonewolf with a vicious sweep STO.

Cornell - DEATH BY GREED! DEATH BY GREED! SHITHEAD JUST LEFT A SHIT STREAK DOWN HIS UNDERPANTS!

John Greed lifts his arms up as the shot cuts backstage to Ashley Matthews pulling TJ Tilli by his hand.

Ashley Matthews
Come on, he’ll like you just fine!

TJ Tilli
I’m not too sure about this, Ashley.

Ashley Matthews pulls TJ Tilli into the office of Chuck Matthews.

Ashley Matthews
Daddy, TJ Tilli wants to be part of Bad Company.

Chuck Matthews looks at Ashley Matthews confused, then he looks at TJ Tilli who forces a smile.

Chuck Matthews
Why?

Ashley Matthews
Because he…

Chuck Matthews holds his hand up and Ashley stops talking. Chuck Matthews points at TJ Tilli.

Chuck Matthews
Why?

TJ Tilli looks nervous. He shrugs his shoulders.

TJ Tilli
I think I can help!

Chuck Matthews puts his hand down. He looks at Ashley Matthews who nods and smiles wide. Chuck Matthews looks at TJ Tilli again.

Chuck Matthews
I’ll give you a shot, but don’t let me down.

Chuck Matthews looks at the flat screen TV on the wall He points at it.

Chuck Matthews
Or you’ll end up like Shithead… Leon LoneFAILURE!

The shot fades in on the TV where John Greed is still beating on Leon Lonewolf. The shot cuts to the stage where John Greed lifts Leon Lonewolf overhead with a military press. John Greed steps forward and throws Leon Lonewolf off the stage, sending him fall down to the concrete arena floor. He lays motionless as EMT’s come out from the back.

Cornell - Don’t waste your time on Shithead, go check to see how John is doing, he hasn’t lifted a sack of shit like that in years!

Inside the ring, Brenton Cyrus and Red Mosier are waiting in the corners. The lights in the arena shut off, then come back on with Death-Angel, fully masked, standing in the center of the ring. He brings a microphone up to his mouth.

Death-Angel
I offer you a sacrifice Brenton!

Cornell - Sacrifice?

Death-Angel
Uprising needs you brother! Uprising needs the God back in action in order to defeat the Syndicate and Bad Company! Destroy Red Mosier and show everyone you are ready for the UPRISING!

The lights shut off, then turn back on with Death-Angel gone. Brenton Cyrus smiles while John Greed makes it back to the announcers table.

Greed - Walking down the ramp is hard in the dark.

Brenton Cyrus vs Red Mosier

[Ding Ding Ding]

Red Mosier takes a step towards Brenton Cyrus who springs into action and hits him with a cutter. Brenton Cyrus stands up and quickly punt kicks Red Mosier to the skull. Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus!

Cornell - Does that mean he took the sacrifice, or… I don’t ever understand Death-Angel’s logic behind anything.

Greed - Logic?

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. He quickly makes his way up and disappears backstage.

Cornell - Guess he doesn’t get paid by the hour.

Greed - Nope.

The shot cuts backstage to Brenton Cyrus walking through the halls. He enters his locker room and grabs his bags. He drags them out and walks towards the exits, only to be stopped by Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
Where you headed?

Brenton Cyrus looks at him, then turns around.

Brenton Cyrus
I’m done. That was it, my final match. My contract with the No Limit Wrestling Federation has finally come to an end. I’m free, finally I can move on with my life. The only thing that has kept me here all this time has been the fans, now that my contract is over, I don’t feel obligated to keep doing this.

Brenton Cyrus smirks.

Brenton Cyrus
I heard a man use a quote this week, and it’s been stuck in my mind. He said, ‘Don’t fear the man that practices a million kicks one time. Fear the man that practices one kick a million times.’ I hit a million kicks a long time ago, now I’m all out.

Brenton Cyrus turns around and looks towards the exit doors, where Death-Angel is standing, blocking the exit.

Brenton Cyrus
Son of a bitch…

Death-Angel approaches Brenton Cyrus, then stands beside him

Death-Angel
One more match.

Brenton Cyrus
No.

Death-Angel
Revolution 35.

Brenton Cyrus
No.

Death-Angel
If I win you join Uprising but if you win then you can do whatever you want!

Brenton Cyrus prepares to say no, then stops himself. He looks at Death-Angel and smiles.

Brenton Cyrus
You know what, that’s perfect. Because finally beating you will be the perfect way to end my career.

Brenton Cyrus walks past Death-Angel and leaves the arena.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty Re: NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 2nd 2010, 5:24 pm

The shot cuts to ringside where Ryan Apollos is standing in the ring. Tommy Cornell stands up at the announcers table and grabs a microphone.

Tommy Cornell
The time has finally arrived!

Tommy Cornell pulls on his suit and it tears off of him in one swift motion. He reveals his wrestling attire, a pair of blue short tights with the initials “TC” on them, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrestling boots with his initials.

Tommy Cornell
Are you ready to get your ass kicked Ryan?

Ryan Apollos shakes his head and motions for Tommy Cornell to get into the ring.

Tommy Cornell
They say you should always keep your words soft and sweet, in case you might have to eat them! You’ve done a lot of talking this month Ryan, and tonight I’m serving you a plate of rough justice!

Tommy Cornell slides into the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

No Interference
Last Man Standing Match
Ryan Apollos vs Tommy Cornell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell and Ryan Apollos lock up in the center of the ring. Tommy Cornell knees Ryan Apollos to the stomach and judo side throws him, landing on top of him. Tommy Cornell hits Ryan Apollos with several elbows before being bucked off.

Greed - If you grab Tommy Cornell you risk being thrown like the trash you are!

Tommy Cornell and Ryan Apollos stand u pat the same time. Ryan Apollos runs at Tommy Cornell, who smiles and ducks down, pulling down the top rope. Ryan Apollos flies over and lands ringside. Tommy Cornell stands up and slides out of the ring, then crouches down, hiding.

Greed - He’s taking a page out of Ryan’s playbook.

Ryan Apollos stands up, using the guardrail. He turns and looks at the ring, then looks around. Tommy Cornell stands up and runs, swinging around the ring post. He runs at Ryan Apollos full speed, then shoulder blocks him, sending him over the guardrail, into the crowd.

Greed - TOMMY CORNELL WITH CROSSCHECK ON APOLLOS!!

Tommy Cornell stands up. He grabs the ring steps and turns them towards the guardrail. Tommy Cornell backs up and waits for Ryan Apollos.

Greed - Just stay down Ryan, you can’t win!

Ryan Apollos stands up. Tommy Cornell runs up the steps and jumps over the guardrail. He clotheslines Ryan Apollos down to the concrete floor. Tommy Cornell looks around at the crowd, then holds his arms up.

Greed - He’s dominating Ryan Apollos!

Tommy Cornell lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet, then sets him up for a back suplex. Tommy Cornell lifts Ryan Apollos up, then drops him groin first down onto the guardrail.

Greed - Tommy told me this was one of his strategies, to make sure Ryan Apollos never has kids.

Tommy Cornell shoves Ryan Apollos off the guardrail and he rolls down the steps. Tommy Cornell climbs over and lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet. Tommy Cornell rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring, then grabs his legs. Tommy Cornell smiles then pulls Ryan Apollos groin first into the ring post.

Greed - Old school, nuts to post!

Tommy Cornell wraps Ryan Apollos leg around the ring post, then locks him in a figure 4 leg lock. Tommy Cornell pulls back while Ryan Apollos screams out in pain inside the ring.

Greed - Figure four leg lock around the ring post, vintage Tommy Cornell, he’s going to break his leg!

Tommy Cornell breaks the hold, then stands up. He wraps the leg of Ryan Apollos around the ring post again, then pulls him into the ring post groin first. Tommy Cornell locks in the figure4 leg lock again.

Greed - Get him Tommy! This is great!

Tommy Cornell breaks the hold and slides into the ring. He stomps Ryan Apollos to the face then walks across the ring to the other corner. He turns around and crouches down, then motions for Ryan Apollos to stand up.

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. Chuck Matthews walks around the ring, giving Tommy Cornell a thumbs up as he passes.

Greed - YES! Chuck Matthews is going to come call the action!

Chuck Matthews walks over to the announcers table and sits down next to John Greed.

Matthews - I was watching backstage and realized you can’t do this alone.

Greed - …thanks..

Matthews - I should be here to help call the historic debut of Tommy Cornell in the NLWF! It looks like we may be seeing a move I made famous in this company.

Ryan Apollos uses the turnbuckles to pull himself off the ring post and stand up. Ryan Apollos turns around Tommy Cornell charges at him. Ryan Apollos grabs Tommy Cornell and throws him through the top and middle turnbuckle at the ring post. Tommy Cornell hit’s the post head first and falls to the apron.

Greed - HOLY HELL WHAT AN IMPACT!

Matthews - oops, I might have distracted Tommy. He’ll recover, he could have been shanked before this match and still come out to beat Apollos!

Tommy Cornell pulls himself up, blood pouring from a gash on his forehead, covering his face quickly. Tommy Cornell gets to his feet and smiles, his white teeth showing through a crimson mask. Ryan Apollos stands up and does the “suck it” taunt, then runs and shoulder blocks Tommy Cornell off the apron, sending him flying off over the guardrail, into the crowd.

Greed - CROSSCHECK! This match has taken a turn in Ryan’s favor!

Matthews - The sun shines even on a dog’s ass once in awhile.

Ryan Apollos steps out to the apron. He does “the slayer” taunt and lets out a roar. Ryan Apollos jumps off the apron as Tommy Cornell stands up. Tommy Cornell spins around and smashes Ryan Apollos to the face with a steel chair. Ryan Apollos hits the guardrail chest first and falls down to the floor.

Greed - Tommy Cornell, master of his environment!

Matthews - Great start to take the match back.

Tommy Cornell climbs over the guardrail and lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet. Ryan Apollos is bleeding from a small cut on his head. Tommy Cornell holds Ryan Apollos up by his face and he poses with him, smiling wide as people take pictures. Ryan Apollos back elbows Tommy Cornell to the stomach, then clotheslines him down.

Greed - Tommy stops to give some fans a memory they’ll never forget, and Ryan Apollos ruins it!

Matthews - What else is new, Ryan Apollos ruining something good doesn’t surprise me. Now if he beats Tommy Cornell, I’ll be surprised!

Ryan Apollos rolls Tommy Cornell into the ring, then drops down and reaches underneath. Ryan Apollos pulls out a sledgehammer from underneath the ring. Ryan Apollos holds it up in one hand, then walks over to the announcers table. Ryan Apollos slams the sledgehammer down across the table, staring at John Greed.

Greed - It seems as though the Slayer has been unleashed.

Matthews - What a moron, right now Tommy Cornell is preparing to make him regret not staying on the attack!

Ryan Apollos turns around and slides into the ring. Tommy Cornell gets to his hands and knees, then looks up at Ryan Apollos. Tommy Cornell begins to beg off, backing away from Ryan Apollos who lifts the sledgehammer above his head. Tommy Cornell low blows Ryan Apollos with a pair of Brass knuckles on his fist. Tommy Cornell stands up with a smile on his face, then hits Ryan Apollos with a straight right, knocking him down and out.

Greed - ABI SAVES THE DAY!

Matthews - Abi?

Greed - Abigail Watkins, his brass knuckles!

Tommy Cornell kisses his brass knuckles, then drops them into his shorts. He looks down at Ryan Apollos, then at the referee. Tommy Cornell rolls out of the ring and walks towards the announcers table.

“1” “2”

Tommy Cornell sits down and puts on a headset.

Cornell - How’s it going guys, you miss me at the table?

Greed - The only man who can call his own matches!

Matthews - You’re doing great, Tommy. I doubt he’ll bother getting up.

“3” “4”

Ryan Apollos lifts his arm up. He fights to get up, blood beginning to flow freely from his growing cut.

Cornell - Thanks guys, I warned him that he didn’t want to fight me, but he forced me into it!

Greed - Like sex with Havoc!

Matthews - Tommy, the idiot is getting up.

Cornell - Looks like my job isn’t done yet.

“5” “6” “7”

Tommy Cornell leaves the announcers table and slides into the ring. Ryan Apollos grabs the ropes and uses them to get to his feet. Tommy Cornell reaches down and picks up the sledgehammer, he holds it in front of him, then runs and uses it to clothesline Ryan Apollos over the ropes, sending him to the ringside floor.

Greed - The Resilient Gatekeeper Ryan Apollos is hanging around in this match.

Matthews - Hanging around like a lynched nigger! But for how much longer? It’s all well and good if you can get your ass kicked, taking a beating, I would know. But none of that matters if you can’t win after taking a beating!

Tommy Cornell leaves the ring. He reaches underneath and pulls out a bag, then puts it in the ring near the corner. Tommy Cornell reaches underneath again, this time pulling out a table. Tommy Cornell sets the table up ringside, then reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a plate glass sheet. He puts it on the table, then grabs Ryan Apollos and rolls him onto the apron.

Greed - Tommy is elevating the level of violence! Do whatever it takes, with whatever you got!

Matthews - I would bet money Ryan Apollos shits himself during whatever move is coming up next!

Tommy Cornell climbs up to the ring apron, then sets Ryan Apollos up for a pile driver. Tommy Cornell lifts Ryan Apollos, then jumps off the apron, pile driving him through the table and glass.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - Lets see the resilient one get up from that!

Matthews - I hope Tommy can get up from that.

Tommy Cornell pushes Ryan Apollos off of him, then rolls over to his hands and knees. Several shards of glass are stuck in his back and he uses the ring apron to stand up.

“1” “2” “3”

Tommy Cornell grabs Ryan Apollos and pulls him up to his feet. He’s a bloody mess now and Tommy Cornell rolls him into the ring.

Greed - He’s not done with him yet!

Matthews - I figured, he still hasn’t shown us the contents of that bag in the corner.

Tommy Cornell sits Ryan Apollos in the corner and spreads his legs open. Tommy Cornell walks towards the bag with a smile on his face. He holds it up and opens it, then sticks his hand inside. Tommy Cornell pulls out a bowling ball and drops the bag.

Greed - YES! YES! DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A SEVEN TEN SPLIT?!

Matthews - Tommy Cornell “Keeping the world safe from Apollos offspring’s since 2010!”

Tommy Cornell stands in the corner, looking across he ring at Ryan Apollos. Tommy Cornell steps forward and rolls the ball across the ring. The bowling ball hits Ryan Apollos to the nuts, then bounces him and hits him to the face.

Greed - OH FUCK!

Matthews - No kids, fewer teeth, possibly a broken jaw. I would say that Tommy Cornell just fucked Ryan Apollos up.

Tommy Cornell runs across the ring and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the face down in the corner. Tommy Cornell lifts Ryan Apollos up to his feet, then jumps and connects a fame asser on him in the center of the ring. Tommy Cornell stands up and looks at the referee.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Ryan Apollos pushes up off the mat, getting to his hands and knees. Tommy Cornell shakes his head, then walks over to the turnbuckle. He begins untying it and pulls it off. Tommy Cornell reaches into the turnbuckle and pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

Greed - This keeps getting better and better!

Matthews - I don’t think anyone has ever beaten Ryan Apollos like this before, he’s starting to murder him!

Tommy Cornell walks over and handcuffs Ryan Apollos. He pulls him up to his knees by his hair, then he leaves the ring. Tommy Cornell begins screaming at fans, motioning to them.

Greed - What’s he doing?

Matthews - The loose cannon is trying to start a fight with the crowd, someone must have said “Ello ello” and pissed him off.

Tommy Cornell jumps the guardrail and begins throwing chairs from the audience into the ring. He throws another chair and it hits Ryan Apollos who tries to get up with his hands behind his back, handcuffed. Chairs begins to fly towards the ring from different parts of the crowd, before eventually a sea of chairs are flying into the ring, hitting Ryan Apollos who’s defenseless.

Greed - The referee ran for his life, leaving Ryan Apollos to be buried in chairs!

Matthews - This is awesome.

Finally chairs stop hitting the ring which is covered. Ryan Apollos lays buried under the mountain of chairs in the ring. Tommy Cornell jumps the guardrail and climbs up to the apron. He climbs up to the top rope, then jumps off onto the mountain of chairs with an elbow drop.

Greed - He’s gone insane!

Matthews - this might be the best debut I’ve ever seen.

Tommy Cornell stands up on the mountain of chairs. He puts his hands on his hips and looks off into the distance. The referee begins counting from outside the ring.

“1” “2” “3” “4”

Greed - The slayer has been conquered!

Matthews - I’m surprised Tommy Cornell didn’t shit on him, like Swan Lee shit on Mark Pollak.

“5” “6” “7” “8”

Tommy Cornell stands tall on the mountain of chairs, a smile showing through the dried blood mask on his face.

“8” “10!”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Tommy Cornell!

Tommy Cornell reaches down and grabs a chair. He sets it up and has a seat on top of the mountain of chairs in the ring.

Greed - Where is Apollos? I don’t even seen him anymore.

Matthews - He’s buried, just like his career!

Tommy Cornell holds his hand up and a microphone comes falling from the ceiling into his hand. Tommy Cornell smiles and looks down at the pile of chairs beneath him.

Tommy Cornell
I think now is the best time to reveal my plan, now that I’ve shown…

Tommy Cornell looks at the pile of chairs.

Tommy Cornell
Ryan Apollos is beneath me.

Greed - He sure is!

Matthews - Literally and figuratively.

Tommy Cornell
The New Breed was a plan I came up with the night Death-Angel scared me into meeting with Bad Company. The idea was to go out and find some of the top talent from around the world not in the NLWF, make them look good, like main eventers only to fed them to the real main eventers of this company.

Tommy Cornell looks down, disgusted.

Tommy Cornell
A plan that almost worked, until Ryan Apollos couldn’t even beat Randy Fields. These New Breed guys were supposed to show that main eventers from other companies, become jobbers in this company! They were meant to inspire, motivate, and be destroyed. Ryan Apollos was going to be the first man to stop a new breed member, and he ruined it!

Greed - The new breed was supposed to show how much superior NLWF was than anyone else, Ryan Apollos showed he doesn’t belong in this company last week!

Matthews - and tonight.. And every week since he came here.

Tommy Cornell
The reason I’ve tried so hard to make Ryan Apollos a star, the reason I’ve done all of this with the new breed and our match here tonight, is because I know a secret about Ryan Apollos, that no one else knows. I know the true identity of Ryan Apollos!

Greed - Who cares?

Matthews - I bet he’s related to the janitor or Nic Leone.

Tommy Cornell
Ryan Apollos, I AM YOUR FATHER! This entire plan was to make you into a star, to make you what you are destined to be, a champion! Not a gatekeeper, not a guy who wins one match in an entire month against Shithead, not a LOSER! It was my goal to make you a Cornell, but you failed. You‘ve always been a loser, you’ll always be a loser, and you don’t deserve to have come out of my penis!

The lights in the arena shut off. When they turn back on, the entire ring is cleared out and only Tommy Cornell and Death-Angel are in the ring. Tommy Cornell looks around, then stands up from the chair he was sitting up. Death-Angel points at Tommy Cornell, then is attacked from behind by Chuck Matthews. Tommy Cornell leaves the ring and walks over to the announcers table. The referee slides in and calls for the bell.NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Match
Chuck Matthews vs Death-Angel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews stomps Death-Angel who’s on one knee. Death-Angel stands up and clothesline Chuck Matthews as he runs towards him. Death-Angel runs to the ropes and jumps over Chuck Matthews. Death-Angel hit’s the ropes again and watches Chuck Matthews slide out of the ring.

Greed - Welcome back.

Cornell - Thanks, I think I performed up to quality, now the leader of Bad Company will defeat the leader of Uprising!

Death-Angel runs and baseball slide dropkicks Chuck Matthews to the back of the head, sending him into the guardrail. Death-Angel leaves the ring and lifts Chuck Matthews up, then lets him fall into the guardrail again. Death-Angel whips Chuck Matthews towards the guardrail. Before impact, Chuck Matthews jumps over the guardrail and lands n his feet.

“1” “2”

Cornell - Nicely done, Chuck needs to create distance and attack whenever he has a chance on the colossal Death-Angel!

Greed - Stick and move! No dog ever pissed on a moving car!

Chuck Matthews jumps off the guardrail and is caught in a bear hug by Death-Angel.

“3” “4”

Cornell - Damn, that’s what he didn’t want to happen!

Greed - You can’t let anyone that big and stupid grab you, it could mean your life!

“5” “6”

Chuck Matthews palm strikes Death-Angel to each side of his head. Death-Angel throws Chuck Matthews away from the bear hug, sending him back first into the ring post. Chuck Matthews lands and grabs for his back. He walks right into a big boot from Death-Angel. Death-Angel slides into the ring.

“7” “8”

Cornell - Get into the ring Chuckster, break that count, then break him in half with the spear!

Greed - He’s getting up!

“9”

Chuck Matthews stands up and dives into the ring. Death-Angel drops an elbow to the back of his head, then rolls him over and pins him.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - Not even close, he’ll have to kill Chuck to beat him!

Greed - That’s for sure, Chuck refuses to lose to Death-Angel!

Death-Angel lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then lifts him up for a military press. Death-Angel throws Chuck Matthews forward and drops him down stomach first across his knee. Death-Angel pins Chuck Matthews again.

-1-2-

Cornell - Death-Angel can barely beat Chuck Matthews when he shuts the lights off, how’s he going to do it with the lights on and with standard rules for this match?

Greed - He’s not! He’ll fall at the feet of Bad Company and Uprising will fall faster than the New Breed!

Death-Angel stands uplifting Chuck Matthews to his feet by the throat. Chuck Matthews kicks Death-Angel to the stomach, then runs to the ropes. Death-Angel jumps over Chuck Matthews who turns around immediately and is grabbed by the throat again.

Cornell - Did Death-Angel just jump over Chuck Matthews?

Greed - Yeah…

Death-Angel lifts Chuck Matthews up and choke slams him down into the center of the ring. Death-Angel points at the corner, then walks over and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Death-Angel positions himself and stands upright.

Cornell - MOVE CHUCK! MOVE!

Greed - That’s six hundred pounds about to fly!

Death-Angel jumps from the top turnbuckle with a frogsplash. He lands on top of Chuck Matthews and bounces off of him, holding his ribs.

Cornell - THE PANCAKE MAKER!

Greed - Actually he calls that the Devil’s Angel.

Death-Angel pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Cornell - Not enough! Every time Chuck Matthews kicks out, is another opportunity for him to hit Hollywood Impact and turn this match around!

Greed - You can almost feel a mistake from Death-Angel coming.

Death-Angel stands up. He grabs the right leg of Chuck Matthews and tries for the STF. Chuck Matthews rolls forward and gets to his feet. Death-Angel runs at him and attempts a clothesline but it’s ducked under. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and rebounds, then ducks under a big boot from Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews hit’s the ropes again and his lifted up to the shoulder of Death-Angel, who sets up a tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - So much action, but now Chuck is in a bad spot!

Greed - Wait, he’s fighting out of it!

Chuck Matthews knees Death-Angel to the face, then slips down. Chuck Matthews crawls through the legs of Death-Angel and kicks him in the ass, sending him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews uses the momentum of the kick to roll back to his feet. Both men run at each other and Chuck Matthews spears Death-Angel.

Cornell - H to the O to the L to the L to the Y to the WOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Out of nowhere and it does it’s damage!

Chuck Matthews stands up, holding the legs of Death-Angel. He sets him up for a sharpshooter, then turns him over, locking in the inverted sharpshooter in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Cryptic cross off of Hollywood Impact!

Greed - What a turn around, he weathers the early storm and is pumped up and ready to finish!

Death-Angel struggles in the submission, trying to crawl towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews slaps Death-Angel to the back of the head as he makes it closer. Chuck Matthews tries to hold Death-Angel back, but he reaches out and grabs the ropes.

Cornell - Damn it, I wanted him to tap out.

Greed - Not yet, but now the damage is done on Death-Angel, Chuck has dragged him out to deep water, just to watch him drown!

Chuck Matthews stomps Death-Angel to the back of the head, then stomps him to the shoulder. Chuck Matthews exit’s the ring to the apron, then climbs up to the top rope. Death-Angel uses the ropes to stand up. As he does, Chuck Matthews jumps from the top turnbuckle and missile dropkicks him to the shoulder, dropping him.

Cornell - Methodical, calculating, Chuck Matthews has brought Death-Angel into his kind of a match, now he’s starting to pick apart and destroy the monster!

Greed - He’s the master of letting his opponents burn out against him, then beating the hell out of whatever is left.

Chuck Matthews grabs the leg of Death-Angel, then drops down and locks him in an STF. Chuck Matthews locks Death-Angel in an Anaconda Crossface, then pulls back.

Cornell - The darkness is locked on Death-Angel! He’s going to be beaten by his own move!

Greed - Again he’s got him in the middle of the ring, he’s going to force Death-Angel to burn whatever energy he has left trying to get to the ropes.

Death-Angel crawls with Chuck Matthews on his back. Death-Angel reaches out but is still far from the ropes. Chuck Matthews pulls back on the hold, then hits Death-Angel with forearms to the side of his head. Chuck Matthews grabs Death-Angel by the back of the head and smashes him face first into the mat. Death-Angel reaches for the ropes and Chuck Matthews breaks the hold. He unloads with several stomps into the head and shoulder of Death-Angel.

Cornell - He breaks the hold while Death-Angel was focused on getting to the ropes, then lays the boots down on him.

Greed - He has wrestled this match perfectly.

Chuck Matthews waits for Death-Angel to stand up. Death-Angel uses the ropes to get to his feet. He turns around and is kicked to the stomach by Chuck Matthews. He sets up a DDT, but is lifted up by Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews drives a knee into his face while elevated, then pulls him down to the mat with a huge DDT.

Cornell - YES! Death-Angel is being rejected at every pass! Every opportunity he finds, Chuck has something to block it in mind!

Chuck Matthews pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out. Chuck Matthews stands up and backs up to the corner. He slouches down in the corner and begins motioning for Death-Angel to stand up. Death-Angel slowly starts to get up. Death-Angel manages to get to his feet. Chuck Matthews runs at him and spears him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - That should do it! Bad Company beats Uprising!

Chuck Matthews pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - NO WAY!

Greed - It takes a lot to kick out of Hollywood Impact, Chuck should hit him with another!

Chuck Matthews stands up and backs up to the corner. He smiles and waits for Death-Angel to stand up.

Cornell - He’s going to hit the biggest Hollywood Impact ever! He’s not even motioning for him to stand up!

Greed - It’s not going to be a goodnight for Death-Angel!

Death-Angel stands up and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Death-Angel tries to punch Chuck Matthews to the face but he ducks it and runs to the corner. Chuck Matthews runs up the turnbuckles and jumps off spinning around and spearing Death-Angel.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! How awesome is tonight? I beat Ryan Apollos as close to death as possible, not Chuck is doing the same to Death-Angel!

Greed - He’s not done either!

Chuck Matthews stands in the corner and watches Death-Angel holds his stomach. Death-Angel rolls over and pushes up, still favoring his ribs. Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and punt kicks Death-Angel to the skull. Chuck Matthews stops himself in the corner, then turns around and runs to punt kick Death-Angel again.

Cornell - Two sickening, brain rattling punt kick from Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Lets see you kick out now Death-Angel!

Chuck Matthews drops down and pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - What a great performance! Better than when he beat him at War Games 2!

Greed - Death-Angel just can’t beat Chuck Matthews when the lights are brightest, I mean that literally.

Chuck Matthews puts his foot down on the chest of Death-Angel who grabs it.

Cornell - Uh oh.

Greed - KICK HIM AGAIN CHUCK!

Chuck Matthews kicks Death-Angel to the face as he sits up. Chuck Matthews exit’s the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. As he does, fire shoots off from both side of him. Chuck Matthews hurries up the ramp and goes backstage as the stage explodes with a firework display.

Cornell - I hope Chuck avoided that! I hope the pyro crew is ready to be FIRED!

Greed - I think he’s alright, but this thing with Death-Angel seems to be far from over!

The shot fades away on Death-Angel sitting up in the middle of the ring. The lights in the arena shut off and everything goes black.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty Re: NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 2nd 2010, 11:23 pm

Corey Casey is backstage taping his fists. He is approached by Chuck Matthews who looks surprised.

Corey Casey
How’s it going?

Chuck Matthews
Besides almost being blown up by Death-Angel, it all goes according to plan. A plan that still has a part for you in it, if you come back to Bad Company.

Corey Casey nods his head, continuing the taping of his fist.

Corey Casey
Is that so?

Chuck Matthews
Yeah, that’s right. I may not like you, but I know what a talented performer you are. You belong with Bad Company and I wont let selfish pride get in the way of a great addition to the team.

Corey Casey
I need to think about it, I’m focused on crushing Aaron O’Shea and becoming champion.

Chuck Matthews
I want an answer next week!

Chuck Matthews walks away and Corey Casey watches. He cuts the tape and looks as Death-Angel approaches.

Corey Casey
Here we go.

Death-Angel
You do Not want to listen to Chuck!

Corey Casey
Why is that?

Death-Angel
Because he is Evil! Uprising is going to be even more evil than Bad Company is though! Once I beat Brenton Cyrus next week and with you joining Unleashing The Lord once again, we will be unstoppable! We will be More Powerful than Salvation ever dreamed of being! We will bring Bad Company and Syndicate down to it’s knees and make them tremble in fear over what they created!

Corey Casey
Right…

Death-Angel
Uprising needs you, the next World, NLWF, and Undisputed champion to join me, Knife to Know you and Brenton Cyrus!

Corey Casey
I’ll think about it..

Death-Angel
Really?

Corey Casey
Sure..

Death-Angel nods and walks away in the same direction as Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey stands up. Nick Ridicule comes walking up behind him then stops at his side. Corey Casey looks at Nick Ridicule who stares forward.

Nick Ridicule
There comes a time in every man’s life, where he must stand alone and fight for only himself, against all others.

Nick Ridicule looks at Corey Casey, then he looks forward and walks away. The shot cuts back to ringside where a steel cage is set up. Lindsey Calaway and Kelsey Daniels are in the ring waiting for the referee to call for the bell.

Cornell - Sometimes these matches are good, but we haven’t had a women’s title match worth me jerking under the table too in a long time!

Greed - Yeah, this division needs something big to turn it around.

Cornell - I’ll have to get thinking.

Greed - TOMMY ARE YOU WHACKING IT UNDER THE TABLE?

The referee calls for the bellSteel Cage Match
Undisputed Women’s World Championship

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II ChampionshipMatch
Lindsey Calaway vs Kelsey Daniel

[Ding Ding Ding]

Kelsey Daniels runs across the ring at Lindsey Calaway, who side steps her and sends her face first into the cage wall. Lindsey Calaway stands behind Kelsey Daniels, stalking her. She stands up and Kelsey Daniels kicks her to the stomach, then neck breaker over her knee. Lindsey Calaway looks down at Kelsey Daniels, then starts to climb the cage.

Cornell - Easy escape, some people just shouldn’t be in that ring. Kelsey Daniels fat ass is one of them!

Greed - Tommy these girls are the same weight.. And height..

Cornell - FATTIES! TOMMY CORNELL SAYS, “NO FAT CHICKS!”

Greed - Agreed!

Lindsey Calaway makes it to the top of the steel cage, then stands up on the wall, keeping her balance. She looks down into the ring at Kelsey Daniel, then looks around at the roaring crowd. Lindsey Calaway jumps from the cage wall and swanton bombs Kelsey Daniel down in the ring.

Cornell - LUCKY SHE HAD THAT BELLY FOR BLOCKAGE!

Greed - What a move!

Lindsey Calaway pins Kelsey Daniels.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

The cage door opens and Ashley Matthews enters the ring. She slouches down in the corner and motions for Lindsey Calaway to get up.

Cornell - Things just went from bad to great!

Greed - I think I know who the next challenge for the belt is.

Lindsey Calaway stands up with her arms raise. She turns around and is speared by Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - EVIL ANGEL IMPACT!

Greed - I can’t wait to see that match, it’ll be worth watching, maybe!

Ashley Matthews hooks the legs of Lindsey Calaway under her arms, then leans back and slingshots her into the cage wall. Ashley Matthews stares down at Lindsey Calaway, then takes the Women’s World Championship from the referee. She leaves the steel cage and grabs a microphone.

Ashley Matthews
I still have a rematch clause for this belt. So how about next week, I book the first official match for the next era of NLWF! How about at Revolution 35, Lindsey Calaway defends the Undisputed Women’s World Championship, against… ME!

Ashley Matthews walks up the ramp.

Cornell - That’s going to be historic! I get the feeling next weeks show is going to kick the shit out of this weeks pay per view!

Greed - With one match already booked, things are looking great!

Ashley Matthews
IN A DEVASTATION MATCH!

Ashley Matthews stops at the top of the stage with a smile on her face. She lays down the Undisputed Women’s World Championship on the stage and walks to the back. The shot cuts to Curt Wall with Jason Hawk.

Curt Wall
I’m backstage here with Jason Hawk who is set to defend his newly won Junior Heavyweight Championship. Last week you took on a brash newcomer by the name of EJ Styles, who disrespected your little brother and your family, can I get your thoughts on tonight and EJ Styles?

Jason Hawk
In a year, how many people will be talking about EJ Styles?

Jason Hawk looks around to see only Curt Wall.

Jason Hawk
No one. His entire career in the NLWF will be remembered for what I do to him tonight! In a year from now, you know who people will be talking about? THE GREATEST LEGEND THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN! A man who is the Key to Extraordinary! The next era in the flesh, JASON HAWK!

Jason Hawk smirks.

Jason Hawk
At the beginning of the year, I set three goals for myself. To become the Undisputed Champion, DONE IT THREE TIMES! To become the World Heavyweight Champion, DONE IT TWICE! To become the NLWF Champion, DONE IT TWICE! BEAT THAT! Not only have I done it, but I’m in the running for the NLWF Title still, and I WILL hold it again!

Jason Hawk looks at the Junior Championship on his shoulder. He looks disappointed.

Jason Hawk
As for this belt, a belt that’s beneath a man of my status, I’ve got huge plans for it! Tonight I’ll show everyone in this triple threat match, that If I wanted it, I could keep this Junior Title forever! Instead, next week you’ll all get the privilege to watch the return of HAWK TALK, where I‘ll discuss the future! BECAUSE I KNOW THE FUTURE!

Jason Hawk walks away and the shot cuts to ringside where EJ Styles and Eric Blake are waiting.

Cornell - This is example number one of New Breed failure. Jason Hawk is going to show Eric Blake that he doesn’t belong in the same ring, not even the same arena as him!

Greed - Yeah, and he’ll show EJ Styles that the Faroe Islands kick the shit out of Puerto Rico!

Lights out!

Break!

Tonight I start the fire!
Tonight I break away!

The lights go out and the spotlight shines on the titantron. The biggest highlights of Jason Hawk's career are shown and golden pyro shoots up from everywhere it can. Hawks are set free and fly around the arena as a voice is heard.

This is not normal. This match isn't going to be, either. You are never going to see anything normal again when you hear this music. And it is because of this man. He isn't normal. He is The Key To Extraordinary

The video package ends with Jason Hawk standing on the top of a mountain with his arms spread to the side and the sun shinning right at him. The spotlight shines on the top of the titantron where Jason Hawk appears. He has the JR. Title around his waist and a massive Faroese flag on his hand.

Break away from everybody.
Break away from everything.
If you can't stand the way this place is.
Take yourself to higher places!

He looks at the crowd with a smile on his face. The monkey bars from The Hawk's Nest structure lower from the ceiling. Jason walks across them and stops at the end as he is right above the ring. He raises the flag and golden pyro shoots out of the flag pole. Jason sets the flag down. Jason shapes his hand like a gun and aims it at the side of his head. He pulls the trigger before he jumps of the structure with a double shooting star press.

”Holy Shit!” Holy Shit!” ”Holy Shit!”

Jason lands on his feet inside the ring. Jason runs to the turnbuckle and spreads his arm to the side as the crowd goes insane. Jason moonsaults back into the ring and spreads his arms to the side as golden pyro shoots up from the turnbuckles.

Cornell - He is the Key to Extraordinary!

Greed - Jason Hawk is set to defend the Junior Heavyweight Championship for the first time, here we go.

Junior Heavyweight Championship

Jason Hawk vs EJ Styles vs Eric Blake

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk walks to the middle of the ring and holds his arms up. He motions with his hands for both guys to bring it on. EJ Styles runs at Jason Hawk and is dropkicked to the face. Eric Blake runs towards Jason Hawk who arm drags him down to the mat and dropkicks him to the back of the head.

Cornell - Jason Hawk starts off by taking down both his opponents.

Greed - This isn’t a triple threat match, the only threat in the ring is Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk runs up the turnbuckles and jumps off. He connects a neck breaker on EJ Styles, landing on Eric Blake with a leg drop. Jason Hawk stands up and springboards off the middle rope, then moonsaults and lands on both Eric Blake and EJ Styles.

Cornell - Lionsault on both guys.

Greed - Consider this is a warm up match and a warning to whoever the NLWF champion is at the end of the night!

Jason Hawk lifts EJ Styles to his feet and slaps him across the face. EJ Styles throws a right hand and Jason Hawk ducks underneath it, then slaps him again. EJ Styles tries a kick but Jason Hawk ducks underneath it, then leg sweeps EJ Styles, taking him down.

Cornell - JHawk is one step ahead, because he has FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES!

Greed - He knows what you’re going to do, before you know what you’re going to do!

EJ Styles stands up and Jason Hawk kick him to the gut. EJ Styles holds the foot of Jason Hawk who jumps and enziguri kicks him to the side of the face. Jason Hawk land on Eric Blake with a splash, while EJ styles goes down. Jason Hawk pins Eric Blake.

-1-2-3

Eric Blake kicks out and Jason Hawk laughs.

Jason Hawk
You idiot!

Jason Hawk stands up and locks the arms of Eric Blake. He spins around with a face breaker and quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Wings of time on Eric Blake!

Greed - Now he’s headed to the top for the sickest high risk finisher in wrestling history!

Jason Hawk stands up on the top turnbuckle. EJ Styles runs across the ring and quickly climbs up. Jason Hawk kicks him to the balls and he falls to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk steps up to the shoulders of EJ Styles, then jumps off with a double shooting star press, landing on Eric Blake.

Cornell - WIND OF CHANGES! I CAN FEEL THE BREEZE I CAN FEEL THE CHANGE!

Greed - EJ Styles almost stopped him, but you can’t stop what you can’t catch!

Jason Hawk stands up and walks over to the corner. HE climbs up to the top turnbuckle and lifts EJ Styles to his feet. Jason Hawk hooks EJ Styles for a belly to belly, then moonsaults off the top turnbuckle with him, landing them down hard in the center of the ring on top of Eric Blake. Jason Hawk stands up, pulling EJ Styles side by side with Eric Blake. He climbs back up to the top rope, then jumps off with a 810 Degree Senton Bomb, landing on both me.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - That bird sure can fly!

Jason Hawk pins both Eric Blake and EJ Styles.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and still the Junior Champion, Jason Hawk!

Cornell - What an awesome performance.

Greed - Over the top awesome, it was unnecessary awesomeness!

Jason Hawk takes his Junior Championship and a microphone.

Jason Hawk
I’ve been telling everyone that I’m going to be a leader around here! That I am the Key to Extraordinary! Next week is when you will see the best Jason Hawk you have ever seen! I have a rematch for the NLWF Championship and nothing can keep me from being champion again!

Cornell - He’s determined to be the best in NLWF, in order to do that you need to hold the NLWF title.

Greed - He’s done it before, no reason he can’t do it again!

Jason Hawk
I would also like to accept an offer I received during the week. Tommy Cornell, I would love to be the leader of the Syndicate! The new breed was a complete fail, but you had the right idea in mind. They motivated me, this little fucker EJ Styles talking all his shit motivated me, and now I feel better and more confident than ever!

Cornell - Yes! Jason Hawk is going to lead the Syndicate!

Greed - Excellent!

Jason Hawk holds his arms up as the shot cuts backstage to Ashley Matthews with her arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face. The camera pans out to show Nick Ridicule with a slight smirk on his face.

Ashley Matthews
Listen, I know you ruined things between us, but that doesn’t mean you should ruin your career! Join Bad Company, we’ll put our personal relationship aside for the betterment of the company.

Ashley Matthews holds her hand out, but still doesn’t look at Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
I’m not joining Bad Company..

Ashley Matthews slaps Nick Ridicule across the face. She stares at him while Nick Ridicule stares to the side, still smirking.

Ashley Matthews
Don’t be an idiot! We run the Federation now! If you don’t unite with us we’ll destroy you!

Nick Ridicule
Good. I’m the virus, I should be destroyed. This entire summer I’ve been trying to stop the man who was responsible for the downfall of this company. I thought I was the greater good fighting against evil, until I was forced to look into a mirror. Chuck's revelation made me realize that I am the evil, I am the darkness, I am the what this company fears. Instead of trying to fight it…

Nick Ridicule leans close and whispers into the era of Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
I’ve embraced it. I’m who exactly who everyone thought I would be. The bastard son, the worst of both worlds, the expendable one.. I’m tired of pretending to be a good guy.

The shot cuts to ringside where Randy Fields and Knife to Know you are waiting.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is the cancer of NLWF! We always knew that kid was no good, but the fans refused to believe it!

Greed - I always knew! Nick Ridicule has been the Devil in an angel’s disguise, not he’s been revealed by Chuck Matthews master plan and Bad Company!

The referee calls for the bell.Rising Star Championship
Randy Fields vs Knife to Know you

[Ding Ding Ding]

Knife to Know you steps to the middle of the ring and turns his back to Randy Fields. Randy Fields attacks Knife to Know you from behind, then lifts him up and attempts a cutter. Knife to Know you lifts Randy Fields up and tilt-a-whirls him around into a tombstone piledriver.

Cornell - Ryan Apollos couldn’t beat Randy Fields, yet Knife to Know you beats him in seconds..

Greed - He might kick out! Ha ha!

Knife to know you pins Randy Fields.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW Rising Star Champion, Knife to Know you!

Cornell - That’s zero wins and two losses for New Breed members, showing that these guys can’t even shake a stick at the top level talent! These guys were brought here to be gatekeepers and the only people they’ve kept out of the next era is Ryan Apollos!

Greed - Ryan Cornell..

Cornell - FUCK OFF! He doesn’t deserve to be a Cornell, he hasn’t been through what any Cornell has been through! He’s a little bitch who’s satisfied with mediocrity and that doesn’t work in this Federation!

Greed - I agree with you, calm down. He’s gone now, you destroyed him! Remember the bowling ball?

Cornell - Balls and face! STRIKE!

The shot fades backstage to Matt Biggars with Ashley Matthews who’s pacing back and forth. She growls and looks at Matt Biggars.

Ashley Matthews
He’s so infuriating!

Matt Biggars
What are you gonna do?

Ashley Matthews
I know exactly what I’m going to do! But first, TJ?

TJ Tilli walks up with a can of pepsi. He takes a sip.

TJ Tilli
What’s up?

Ashley Matthews
Did you get me one?

TJ Tilli
No.

TJ Tilli takes another sip of his pepsi.

Matt Biggars
I’ll get you one Ashley.

Matt Biggars walks away. Ashley Matthews looks at TJ Tilli and points at him. He takes another drink and points back.

Ashley Matthews
You know what I can imagine?

TJ Tilli
Drinking an ice cold pepsi.

TJ Tilli takes another drink.

Ashley Matthews
Yeah, but I can also imagine the Rising Star Championship around your waist!

Matt Biggars walks up and hands Ashley Matthews a can of pepsi.

Matt Biggars
Did I just hear you offer TJ Tilli a shot at the Rising Star Title?

TJ Tilli
Cool. I accept.

Matt Biggars
I removed Chad Mason from NLWF! Because of me his dream is over!

Ashley Matthews
I like Chad.

Matt Biggars
I’m going to ask your dad for a shot at the Rising Star Championship! He’ll make it a Triple Threat! I’ll show you who’s waist to fantasize about when you’re thinking about belts!

Matt Biggars walks away leaving TJ Tilli and Ashley Matthews staring.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 3rd 2010, 12:58 am

The shot cuts to ringside where Alexander Cage and Matt Douglas are waiting in the ring.

The kid next door is defective
The trees are rotting and bending to the ground
Watch the untainted innocence
Collapse into lewd misfortunes

The lights in the arena turn off, except a single spotlight that shines down at the top of the stage.

And I swear but the truth feels so empty
And I run but there's darkness everywhere

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage and stands in the spotlight. He looks up and slowly walks down the ramp. His eyes are completely red from contacts and he a slight smirk on his face.

Paralyzed, you can't see
Paranoid, you can't sleep
Through the lies that surround you

Paranoid, what you can't see
Paralyzed, is your disease
Hypnotized, is all around you

Nick Ridicule makes it halfway down the ramp. He stops for a second, then keeps walking.

I'm at least half a mile away
But much further than I ever thought I'd be
To finding my way out of this hole
But the darkness here is so soothing

And I swear but the truth gets me nowhere
And I run but there's temptations everywhere

Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps slowly. He steps to the ring apron and the lights in the arena turn back on.

Paranoid, you can't sleep
Paralyzed, you can't see
Through the lies, that surround you

Paranoid and you can't see
Paralyzed but your disease
Hypnotized was everything about you

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle and looks out at the crowd. He climbs down into the ring and looks across at his opponents.

Substance seals leaks in you
Damaged ship, so we sink

Right before my eyes
But it's putting out the fire well
Carnage lights
Up the sky but it's just as well

No one's fine
Sinking into darkness
It's no surprise

Nick Ridicule flips off Alexander Cage and Matt Douglas. Tommy Cornell stands up at the announcers table and smiles.

Tommy Cornell
Nick, to show everyone the kind of person you are, the kind of demonic animal you are, we’ve decided that this match is going to be a no disqualification match. Alexander Cage and Matt Douglas are both supremely outmatched by a man of your skill level Ridicule. Knowing this, knowing these men don’t compare to you, will you take it easy on them, or will make sure they never walk again?

Nick Ridicule smiles and nods his head.

Tommy Cornell
Everyone prepare to witness the most evil man in this Federation! He is one of the men, that if we don’t stop, will kill our company! Just watch, witness what he does in this match and be warned, things are not going to be pretty.

The referee calls for the bell.World Heavyweight and Undisputed Championship Rematch Clauses

Nick Ridicule vs Alexander Cage & Matt Douglas

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and boots Alexander Cage to the face in the corner. He kicks past him and kicks Matt Douglas to the face, knocking him off the apron. Nick Ridicule unloads with punches to the face and body of Alexander Cage in the corner, then he whips him across the ring as hard as he can. Alexander Cage hit’s the corner and staggers forward into another kick to the face from Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - Nick Kicks all around! He’s going to kill both these men.

Greed - This isn’t fair, it’s like Nick Ridicule versus two girls.

Nick Ridicule lifts Alexander Cage up and elbows him to the eye socket, knocking him down. Alexander Cage holds his face and writhes in pain on the mat, holding his face.

Cornell - I think he broke his eye socket with that elbow to the face!

Greed - It was a pretty vicious shot.

Nick Ridicule lifts Alexander Cage up partially and kicks him to the face. He holds him up by the his hair and continues to kick him to the face. Nick Ridicule lifts Alexander Cage up and power bombs him down. He lifts Alexander Cage up again and power bombs him to the mat. Nick Ridicule lifts him again, this time dropping him to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule throws Alexander Cage up for a death valley driver, then drops him down with a tombstone.

Cornell - End Result. He could easily end the match here, but I bet you he doesn’t, I bet you he keeps on the attack, because he’s a sick man!

Greed - Nick Ridicule, the greatest evil this company has ever known! JUST LOOK AT THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE! It screams HEEL!

Nick Ridicule kicks Alexander Cage to the ribs. He walks around him kicking him, then looks at Matt Douglas starting to stand up ringside. Nick Ridicule slides out of the ring and grabs Matt Douglas by the back of his head. He throws Matt Douglas face first into the ring post, then boots him to the back of the skull.

Cornell - Nick Kick, curb stomp into the ring post!

Greed - Poor Matt Douglas.

Nick Ridicule walks over to the announcers table and grabs Tommy Cornell’s handcuffs. He backs away toward Matt Douglas, then handcuffs his hands together around the post.

Cornell - HEY! Those are mine you asshole! He’s also a thief! Which doesn’t surprise me since he lost everything to Ashley in the divorce!

Greed - HA HA! Don’t let him hear you say that, he’ll attack you next!

Nick Ridicule lifts up the ring steps and holds them overhead.

Cornell - Seems like he’s feeling better! He looks way more impressive now that he did against O’Shea last week!

Greed - He’s got those steps he loves, he’s going to kill Matt!

Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps at Matt Douglas against the ring post, sending them crashing into his back. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and throws them again, sending them into Matt Douglas. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps again and hits Matt Douglas with them. He throws them over the ropes into the ring and looks at Matt Douglas out cold.

Cornell - He may have crippled Matt Douglas!

Greed - Now he’s got his target on Alexander Cage!

Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. He slides the table into the ring, then reaches underneath again. Nick Ridicule pulls out two gas tanks. He tosses one into the ring, then looks at Matt Douglas.

Cornell - He’s had enough! He’s dangling from the post, only held up by the cuffs!

Greed - Looks like Nick wants to roast him!

Nick Ridicule walks over with gas tank and opens it. He begins pouring the gasoline on Matt Douglas, screaming at him. Nick Ridicule looks at Matt Douglas, then he slides into the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps overhead and watches as Alexander Cage stands up.

Cornell - Remember at the Direct Hit show, where Alexander Cage hit Nick Ridicule with the steps?

Greed - Yeah…

Cornell - PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

Greed - So is your orbital bone floating around your face, tonight is not Alexander Cage’s night!

Alexander Cage stands up holding his face. He turns around and watches the ring steps get thrown at him. The steps collide with his face and send him falling into the corner.

Cornell - Add broken nose to the list of injuries.

Greed - He’ll never look the same again.

Nick Ridicule sets up the table, then grabs the ring steps and puts them on top. He points across the ring at Alexander Cage, then walks over and grabs the gas tank. Nick Ridicule pours gasoline all over the ring steps and table, then tosses it out of the ring, hitting Matt Douglas to the back of the head.

Cornell - STAIRWAY TO HELL IS SET UP!

Greed - It was nice knowing you Alexander, actually you were sort of a douche.

Nick Ridicule lifts Alexander Cage up by his throat, then he rests him in the corner. Nick Ridicule smiles and walks over to the table, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a book of matches. Nick Ridicule pulls off a match and lights it, then uses it to light the entire book. Nick Ridicule tosses the match onto the table and steps, sending it bursting into flames. Nick Ridicule tosses the book out of the ring and it hits Matt Douglas lighting him on fire.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! Someone put him out!

Greed - HE’S ALL BURNT!

Matt Douglas is sprayed by several fire extinguishers. Nick Ridicule lifts Alexander Cage up into crucifix power bomb position. Nick Ridicule holds him up and runs across the ring with him. Nick Ridicule power bombs Alexander Cage through the table and ring steps. The flames go out upon impact and Alexander Cage twitches on the mat at Nick Ridicule’s feet

Cornell - END IT RIDICULE! JUST END IT!

Greed - I don’t think he’s going to end it…

Nick Ridicule drags Alexander Cage up. He locks Alexander Cage in a dragon sleeper and cranks back. Alexander Cage goes limp and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule holds him in the dragon sleeper, holding it tight. He finally breaks the hold and lets him fall to the mat. Nick Ridicule puts his foot on the chest of Alexander Cage, then looks to the announcers tables.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Nick Ridicule!

Cornell - Just like we said, he’s unleashed the demon tonight!

Greed - A demon that must be stopped by Bad Company and The Syndicate!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and looks up towards the stage where Ashley Matthews is standing.

Ashley Matthews
Last chance, join us or the next era is going to be one that will make Phoenix Rising look like a dominant force! Join Bad Company or die!

Cornell - Now is the time to make a choice, you either fight with the company or you’re fighting against it, and we can’t have that!

Greed - It doesn’t look like he’s going to join.

Nick Ridicule shakes his head no.

Ashley Matthews
Then you’ve left me with no choice..

Ashley Matthews steps backstage. Nick Ridicule slowly walks up the ramp and the shot cuts to Curt Wall with Aaron O’Shea.

Curt Wall
Tonight is the night you’ve been waiting for, you’ve had the dream comeback and it all culminates with this main event, how are you feeling?

Aaron O’Shea

I feel good. I’m ready for whatever Corey Casey has in store. I think I can take his best and beat him with mine! Tonight I’m walking out with as much gold as I came in with, and I’m doing it here at home!

Aaron O’Shea holds up the titles, then walks away. The shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea has blown the minds of anyone who thought they knew what would happen this month. We all expected Nick Ridicule versus Corey Casey to be the final encounter of the match, but instead we’ll see another dream match, the first one on one encounter between Aaron O’Shea and Corey Casey!

Greed - All three major titles are on the ling in this huge main event to end the summer!

The lights in the arena go out and a video begins rolling on the big screen. It shows a man sitting in a padded room rocking back and forth. The man is strapped into a straitjacket and you can hear him laughing to himself. He suddenly lifts his head and you can see Corey Casey's face as he flashes the camera a wicked smile. Suddenly, the opening of "My Own Hell" blasts out of the house PA system and blue fireworks erupt from either side of the stage

Twisting and turning unable to sleep
DO THE VOICES EVER STOP
My thoughts speak louder the more I resist
AND THEY'RE DRIVING ME INSANE
DO THEY EVER GO

Inside I'm a danger to myself
I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner of my own hell
MY OWN HELL

The camera shows Corey Casey standing on top of the stage, his arms out to either side. As the verse continues Corey turns around, a smirk on his face, as he looks out at the crowd who greet him with boo's.

Losing the battle I've waged on myself
LOCK ME UP AND TOSS THE KEY
Toys in the attic it's all getting worse
WHY WON'T I LET ME BE OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey confidently walks down the entrance ramp as fans continue to rain boo's down on him. He walks up the ring steps and steps in between the middle and top rope.

FIT ME FOR A STRAITJACKET
PUT ME IN A PADDED CELL
I'M A DANGER TO YOU ALL
AND I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
MY OWN HELL

Corey climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his arms out to either side. His smirk on confidence widens as he looks out over the crowd.

I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF
Inside I'm a prisoner in my own hell
MY OWN HELL

Corey turns and jumps down from the turnbuckle and faces his opponent.

Christa Dudley - Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusettes. Standing 6’5” and weighing in at 250 pounds, Corey Casey!

Cornell - He’s been unstoppable this month pulling together a record of eight wins and one no contest, because that match to Death-Angel was bullshit and so we pulled it from the record books!

Greed - Tough break!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner.He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Christa Dudley - and then champion, from Dublin, Ireland! Standing 5’8” and weighing in at 200 pounds! He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight, No Limit Wrestling Federation, and Undisputed Champion, Aaron O’Shea!

Cornell - Finally the build up is over and the match is ready to begin!

Greed - COREY CASEY’S TIME IS NOW! THE CINDERELLAARON O’SHEA STORY IS OVER! It’s midnight! Time is up! Corey Casey is going to become champion!

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II MainEvent
Aaron O'Shea vs Corey Casey

[Ding Ding Ding]

Aaron O’Shea and Corey Casey meet up in the center of the ring. Aaron O’Shea offers a handshake but Corey Casey shakes his head no. The tie up and Corey Casey bullies him in the corner and hit’s a back elbow. Corey Casey grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat and the referee pulls him away.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea on the ropes, Corey Casey is NOT in a match with no rules, he needs to be careful.

Greed - Tonight he’ll she he doesn’t need to be the barbaric brute he once was! He can outwrestle Aaron O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea and Corey Casey lock up again. Corey Casey bullies Aaron O’Shea to the corner again and grabs him by his throat. Corey Casey punches Aaron O’Shea, then gets dropkicked away. Aaron O’Shea runs out of the corner and ducks a clothesline. Aaron O’Shea runs up the turnbuckles and jumps off at Corey Casey, only to be booted out of mid air.

Cornell - What a counter!

Greed - Aaron O’Shea tried some of that flashy shit and Corey Casey no way!

Corey Casey pins Aaron O’Shea.

-1-2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, then sends him to the ropes. Aaron O’Shea holds onto the ropes and Corey Casey clotheslines him over, sending him to the apron.

Cornell - Way to stay on the attack by Corey Casey.

Greed - He’s been know to let his violent side distract him in matches, he needs to stay focused and beat Aaron O’Shea!

Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea up on the apron, then hooks him for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea over the ropes and suplexes him into the center of the ring. Corey Casey follows up with a cover.

-1-2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out. Corey Casey stands up, then lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet. Corey Casey sets him up and Russian legsweeps him down to the mat, into the pin.

-1-2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Cornell - Now this is a Corey Casey being too conservative, he needs to stay on the attack instead of trying to go for the win after single moves!

Greed - He’s just getting warmed up, he’s got all the time he needs to win this match!

Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet and whips him to the corner. Aaron O’Shea hits and Corey Casey rushes in. Aaron O’Shea moves out of the way and Corey Casey hit’s the turnbuckles chest first. Aaron O’Shea springboards off the ropes and catches the head of Corey Casey for a tornado DDT.

Cornell - What an impact!

Greed - Damn it, Aaron O’Shea takes down Corey Casey!

Both men stand up. Corey Casey reaches for the throat of Aaron O’Shea and is hit with a step up enziguri kick to the face. Aaron O’Shea lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulders. The fans in the entire arena erupt and stand up.

Cornell - HE’S GOT COREY CASEY UP FOR THE DOMINATOR!

Greed - I thought Corey would be able to use his weight to stop this move!

Corey Casey elbows Aaron O’Shea to the face and shoves him forward. Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps over Corey Casey as he attempts the spear. Corey Casey spears the referee through the ropes and they both land ringside.

Cornell - Down goes the official!

Greed - YOU MEAN THIS JUST BECAME A MATCH WITH NO RULES?!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and looks around. He motions for the crowd to get up with his arms and he backs up top the ropes. Corey Casey stands up on the outside of the ring and turns around. Aaron O’Shea runs and corkscrews over the ropes, taking Corey Casey down ringside.

Cornell - Suicide corkscrew press!

Greed - Sensational move, but with no referee it doesn’t matter!

Aaron O’Shea stands up, he grabs Corey Casey by thee back of his head and rolls him into the ring. Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the apron, then springboards up to the top rope. He flies off with a 630 degree phoenix splash on Corey Casey.

Cornell - Amazing! That might have been enough to win if the referee was still in this thing.

Greed - Thank god for Anti-Christ Impact!

Aaron O’Shea pins Corey Casey then looks around. He stands up and walks over to the ropes. Aaron O’Shea slides out of the ring and checks on the referee. He smiles the looks into the ring at Corey Casey laid out. Aaron O’Shea reaches under the ring and pulls out a ladder. He slides it in, then enters the ring. Aaron O’Shea sets the ladder up in the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - What the hell is Aaron thinking?

Greed - He’s thinking he needs to do whatever it takes to defeat Corey Casey!

Aaron O’Shea leap frogs over the ladder and free falls down to the ring, landing on Corey Casey with a leg drop. Aaron O’Shea rolls out of the ring holding his ass while Corey Casey favors his face in the middle of the ring.

“LETS GO O‘SHEA!” “LETS GO O‘SHEA!” “LETS GO O‘SHEA!” “LETS GO O‘SHEA!”

Cornell - That was a huge leg drop onto the face of Corey Casey! Will he recover before the referee or Aaron O’Shea?

Greed - These people will riot if Corey Casey beats Aaron O’Shea.. Or should I saw WHEN he beats Aaron O’Shea!

Aaron O’Shea uses the guardrail to stand up. He walks over and grabs the referee, then lifts him and rolls him into the ring. Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the apron. Corey Casey springs into action, standing up and running at him. Corey Casey spears Aaron O’Shea off the apron, sending him flying backwards into the guardrail, back first.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT! The tides have turned!

Cornell - Corey Casey moved like chain lightning, knowing he had to slow down O’Shea.

Corey Casey lays across the middle rope, then stands up. He backs up slowly, the holds his arms out to the side. Aaron O’Shea stands up holding his ribs. Corey Casey runs and dives over the ropes. He takes Aaron O’Shea down with a huge vaulting body press.

Cornell - AMAZING!

Greed - COREY CAN FLY IF HE WANTS!

Corey Casey pushes up, then gets to his knees. He smiles and holds his arms out again. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, then walks over to the announcers tables with him. Corey Casey throat thrusts Aaron O’Shea up onto the table, then he walks over and climbs up to the apron.

Cornell - What could Corey Casey be thinking?

Greed - He’s thinking he has to do whatever it takes to make sure Aaron O’Shea can’t kick out!

Corey Casey climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands upright. He looks at Aaron O’Shea on the announcers table, then he leaps off. Corey Casey drives his elbow down into the heart of Aaron O’Shea. The table breaks from the impact.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - THE TABLES LASTS TILL THE MAIN EVENT!

Greed - Corey Casey with a diving elbow to the Irish Warriors heart! We’re going to have a new champion, I can feel it, I can taste it, oh brother, this is it!

Corey Casey crawls off the broken announcers table. He crawls towards the ring and uses the apron skirt to pull himself up. He looks into the ring at the referee starting to get up, then he walks over to Aaron O’Shea. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea under his arms and drags him towards the ring. Corey Casey rolls him into the ring, then slides in.

Cornell - This is it, and the referee is starting to come back!

Greed - NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

Corey Casey pins Aaron O’Shea. The referee crawls over and lifts his arm.

-1-2-3-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Cornell - NO IT’S NOT ENOUGH!

Greed - DAMN IT! I THOUGHT HE HAD IT!

Corey Casey looks at the referee with a discouraged look. He stands up and grabs the legs of Aaron O’Shea. Corey Casey tries to turn him over into a Boston crab but Aaron O’Shea pulls him down into a roll up pin.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea almost steals one.

Greed - That would have been an outrage!

Both men stand up. Corey Casey swings at Aaron O’Shea but he ducks and hit’s a neck breaker. Aaron O’Shea stands up and staggers to the corner. He climbs up and moonsaults off but Corey Casey rolls to his feet. Aaron O’Shea lands on his feet, then jumps backwards and pele kicks him to the face.

Cornell - What a jumping soccer kick from Aaron O’Shea!

Greed - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! I hope not!

Aaron O’Shea runs to the corner and moonsaults off again, this time landing on Corey Casey. Aaron O’Shea pins him, hooking both legs and the referee slowly counts.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Still not enough, these guys are beating the hell out of each other.

Greed - I’ve got the feeling the next big move will be what it takes to end this thing.

Aaron O’Shea lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Corey Casey struggles on his shoulders and kicks the referee on accident. Aaron O’Shea throws Corey Casey down with a the cradle shock.

Cornell - DUBLIN DOMINATOR!

Greed - But the referee got kicked by mistake, he’s hurt again.

Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the top turnbuckle and positions himself. Aaron O’Shea jumps off with a double moonsault and lands on Corey Casey in the center of the ring. Aaron O’Shea pins Corey Casey but notices the referee is hurt.

Cornell - He can’t get the win.

Greed - Nope! HA HA!

Aaron O’Shea looks towards the ladder in the corner still and smiles. He stands up and begins climbing to the top. Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of the ladder and he steps up to the top. He looks down at Corey Casey then around at the crowd.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea is going to fly from that twelve foot ladder!

Greed - NO HE ISN’T!

The ladder tips forward and Aaron O’Shea is thrown from the the top of it, sent crashing to the ringside floor in front of the entrance ramp. Jason Hawk stands on the apron with his hand on the ladder and a smile on his face.

Cornell - PAYBACK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Greed - Jason Hawk, leader of the Syndicate!

Jason Hawk jumps off the apron with the double shooting star press and he lands on Aaron O’Shea. Jason Hawk stands up looking down at Aaron O’Shea. He grabs him and rolls him back into the ring, then reaches underneath and pulls out a steel chair.

Cornell - Remember Battle Lines? Remember back in February? Remember when Aaron O’Shea made Jason Hawk lose to Corey Casey? THIS IS SWEET REVENGE!

Greed - Things have really come full circle haven’t they?

Jason Hawk enters the ring with the steel chair

Cornell - If revenge is a dish best served cold, than Jason Hawk has just served up the best plate of revenge ever!

Greed - Almost served it up.

Aaron O’Shea stands up, holding his ribs. Jason Hawk waits and as soon as he turns around he blasts him with the steel chair. Aaron O’Shea spins around into a vicious spear from Corey Casey.

Cornell - Chair shot followed by the spear!

Greed - This is going to be the best night of my life!

Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side. Jason Hawk holds up the steel chair, then smashes Corey Casey over the head with it. Corey Casey lands on Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - What the hell happened? Why did they ring the bell?

Greed - The referee called for it!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, by disqualification, Corey Casey!

Cornell - The referee saw the interference, but he only saw Jason hit Corey! Jason Hawk not only ruined Aaron O’Shea’s night, but he ruined Corey Casey’s!

Greed - DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Cornell - Corey Casey wins the match, but he doesn’t win the gold. Aaron O’Shea loses the match but he keeps the belts!

Greed - and look, the last man standing to end the night, JASON HAWK!

Jason Hawk stands at the top of the stage with a smile on his face as the show fades to black.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down