NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

+3
Matt Douglas
Chuck Matthews
Death-Angel
7 posters

Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Death-Angel August 25th 2010, 7:58 pm

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

♣ Aaron O'Shea ♣vs♣ Corey Casey

I see Corey Casey winning over Aaron.

World Heavyweight and Undisputed Championship Rematch Clauses

Nick Ridicule ♣vs♣ Alexander Cage & Matt Douglas ♣

I see Nick beating Cage and Douglas

Rising Star Championship

♣Randy Fields ♣vs♣ Knife to Know you

I see Knife to know you beating Randy.

Junior Heavyweight Championship

Jason Hawk ♣vs♣ EJ Styles ♣vs♣ Eric Blake ♣

I see Jason pulling out the win.

Steel Cage Match
Undisputed Women’s World Championship

Lindsey Calaway ♣vs♣ Kelsey Daniel ♣

I see Lindsey keeping her belt.

♣ Chuck Matthews ♣vs♣ Death-Angel ♣

CM vs DA this one is going to steal the show.

♣ Ryan Apollos ♣vs♣ Tommy Cornell

I see Tommy Fucking up Ryan.

♣ Brenton Cyrus ♣vs♣ Red Mosier

I see Red beating BC if BC does not show.

TJ Tilli w/Ashley Matthews ♣vs♣ Leon Lonewolf ♣

I see TJ Tilli beating Leon because Leon is lost some where in space.

Loser Leaves NLWF Match

♣ Chad Mason ♣vs♣ Matt Biggars ♣vs♣ Jake Hawk

I see jake winning but you never know.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
 NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II I_vote_lcap100/100 NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty Re: NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Chuck Matthews August 25th 2010, 8:17 pm

Corey Casey def. Aaron O'Shea

Corey can really step up his game when he needs to. And he's been dominant lately. And I don't think Aaron can keep this up.

Nick Ridicule def. Matt Douglas and Alexander Cage

This could definitely be a great match. I'm thinking Nick will win, but it'll be close. I could easily see Matt and Alex taking the win here instead, but I'll make my pick official and say Nick wins. Prove me wrong, new guys.

Randy Fields def. Knife to Know You

Because I WANT RAZZ BACK, and I think Knife is just starting to pull promos out of his ass, whereas Randy seems really fired up by competition, he's got solid work, and honestly, I can't see Knife keeping his hot streak going.

Jason Hawk def. Eric Blake vs. EJ Styles

Jason is a main event player for a reason. Similarly, EJ and Eric are still at Junior level.

Actually, I'm calling shenanigans. I think Jason will lose the belt by disqualification, it'll be vacated, and EJ and Eric will fight for it next week. No way is Jason getting dropped to Junior contention.

Lindsey Calaway def. Kelsey Daniels

Because Kelsey can only win when she has Bad Company holding her hand. Maybe if her girlfriend wasn't such a whore, I'd feel more inclined to pick Miss Daniels to win.

Chuck Matthews def. Death-Angel

Call me an ETA, call me a doucher, call me whatever you like for picking my own match. But when the pick is this obvious, it's hard to be humble.

Add to the fact that there's not an ounce of humbleness in my body...what did you expect?

Tommy Cornell def. Ryan Apollos

Tommy's been there and done all that. Ryan hasn't. Tommy FTW.

Red Mosier def. Brenton Cyrus

The time has come where I'm finally picking new guys to beat Brenton Cyrus. Red will be the saving grace of the otherwise Epic Fail Uprising, by being the only one (besides Lindsey) to win a match.

TJ Tilli def. Leon Lonewolf

Personally, I think TJ could beat Leon single-handedly. Add Ashley Matthews into the mix, and TJ's got this in the fucking bag.

Jake Hawk def. Matt Biggars vs. Chad Mason

Biggars is out of here. Jake and Chad will be sticking around for a while. End of Story.
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty Re: NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II

Post by Matt Douglas August 25th 2010, 8:32 pm

Corey Casey defeats Aaron O'Shea

Going for the Most Hated Man in Wrestling on this one because it just feels right to me. I've read both previous RPs from them and I just want to lean towards Corey.

Matt Douglas and Alexander Cage defeats Nick Ridicule

Obviously if I go out on myself then I'm going to lose for not believing in the first place. Also since no one seems to want to go with us and Nick wants to be as confident as he can be, it only makes me want to light a fire up under everyone's ass just that much more to satisfy myself.

Randy Fields defeats Knife to Know You

Same reason as Chuck basically because every time I want to do Razz, I get a fucking clown instead. Liberate Razz Randy, it's becoming a bitch on chat.

Eric Blake defeats Jason Hawk and EJ Styles

This is my upset for the week because I have to go for my Syndicate brother. Jason is a real tough opponent and he can easily dominate this I know it, but I have faith Eric can pull one off if he puts in a lot of effort.

Lindsey Calaway defeats Kelsey Daniels

Because I said so.

Chuck Matthews defeats Death-Angel

Something about me likes Bad Company so when I think about NLWF being a real company such as WWE or TNA and me as the viewer, I strangely enough would be rooting for them. Plus Chuck's RPs are what made me sign up for good knowing there would be some competition, he can do it.

Tommy Cornell defeats Ryan Apollos

Another Syndicate kind of thing and from what I've read, Ryan sucks.

Brenton Cyrus defeats Red Mosier

Fuck this stupid Uprising thing, Brenton is going to make a healthy recovery and put the red dude wanna be in his place. All the marbles on BC.

TJ Tilli defeats Leon Lonewolf

TJ actually roleplayed against me in the first event. 'Nuff said.

Jake Hawk defeats Matt Biggars and Chad Mason

There is something about all of the Hawks in this place that wants me to go with Jake. I just don't know enough about it to make a great decision, so it can go either way honestly.
Matt Douglas
Matt Douglas
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1993-03-24
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Closer than you think
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 25th 2010, 9:02 pm

Corey Casey [vs] AOS

because the only thing funner than owning Ryan Apollos is beating the shit out of AOS

Nick Ridicule [vs] Matt Douglas &
Alexander Cage

Nick is on the fucking war path...bye bye new guys...

Randy Fields [vs] K2KU

K2KU FTW!!!!!!

Jason Hawk
[vs] Eric Blake [vs] EJ Styles

Jason Hawk...there is no way that he keeps the title mind you...his ego won't let him...

Long story short: win goes to the Birdman

Lindsey Calaway [vs] Kelsey
Daniels

Lindsey won the title and shut that bitch Ali...Kelsey...up!

Chuck Matthews [vs] DA

Chuck is going to fucking massacre the captain of the Freshmen team known as "The Uprising"

Tommy Cornell
[vs] Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos impressed the shit out of me this week. Those were the best rp's he has ever written in his entire career. If he can manage to keep the bar at it's new high level I think Tommy might be getting more than he bargained for!

Red Mosier [vs] Brenton
Cyrus

Brenton Cyrus returns to his normal unstoppable ways...starting with the unfortunate Red Mosier

TJ Tilli [vs] Leon Lonewolf

TJ Tilli has, hopefully, had a fire lit under his ass starting this week. Not to mention he has enrolled the services of Chuck's daughter. She managed to take Nick to the top of the world...let's see if she can repeat that feat with TJ

Jake Hawk [vs]
Matt Biggars [vs] Chad Mason

Jake Hawk...mostly because I don't care and think it's funny to picture Justin Bieber as a wrestler and beating...well...ACTUAL wrestlers...

Back to top Go down

Post by JHawk August 26th 2010, 11:59 am

Corey can really step up his game when he needs to. And he's been dominant lately. And I don't think Aaron can keep this up.

Nick Ridicule def. Matt Douglas and Alexander Cage

This could definitely be a great match. I'm thinking Nick will win, but it'll be close. I could easily see Matt and Alex taking the win here instead, but I'll make my pick official and say Nick wins. Prove me wrong, new guys.

Randy Fields def. Knife to Know You

Because I WANT RAZZ BACK, and I think Knife is just starting to pull promos out of his ass, whereas Randy seems really fired up by competition, he's got solid work, and honestly, I can't see Knife keeping his hot streak going.

Jason is a main event player for a reason. Similarly, EJ and Eric are still at Junior level.

Actually, I'm calling shenanigans. I think Jason will lose the belt by disqualification, it'll be vacated, and EJ and Eric will fight for it next week. No way is Jason getting dropped to Junior contention.

Because Kelsey can only win when she has Bad Company holding her hand. Maybe if her girlfriend wasn't such a whore, I'd feel more inclined to pick Miss Daniels to win.

Call me an ETA, call me a doucher, call me whatever you like for picking my own match. But when the pick is this obvious, it's hard to be humble.

Add to the fact that there's not an ounce of humbleness in my body...what did you expect?

Tommy's been there and done all that. Ryan hasn't. Tommy FTW.

The time has come where I'm finally picking new guys to beat Brenton Cyrus. Red will be the saving grace of the otherwise Epic Fail Uprising, by being the only one (besides Lindsey) to win a match.

Personally, I think TJ could beat Leon single-handedly. Add Ashley Matthews into the mix, and TJ's got this in the fucking bag.

Jake Hawk def. Matt Biggars vs. Chad Mason

Biggars is out of here. Jake and Chad will be sticking around for a while. End of Story.

JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000
 NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II I_vote_lcap100/100 NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event II Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron O'Shea August 26th 2010, 5:12 pm

Jason are you that lazy that you have to copy and paste chucks predictions lol
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by JHawk August 26th 2010, 5:19 pm

At least I posted prediction. Like someone else here didn't do!

JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Apollos August 26th 2010, 6:47 pm

I don't think the Luck of the Irish will help Aaron this week.

Nick Ridicule vs Matt Douglas and Alexander Cage

Nick better show up this week or he'll have some explaining to do as to how the hell he could no show two weeks in a row.

Randy Fields vs Knife to Know You

I've been saying since Monday, Randy surprised me with his promos, they were surprisingly good for someone who's new around here.

Jason Hawk vs Eric Blake vs. EJ Styles

How the hell would any newbies beat Jason?

Lindsey Calaway vs Kelsey Daniels

If Kelsey shows up and Lindsay posts an rp like last week it might be a different story.

Chuck Matthews vs Death-Angel

I don't know who I would say is the better choice. So I flipped a coin.

Tommy Cornell vs Ryan Apollos

Everyone, except Corey, are dumb as hell. You guys have no idea what I have planned.

Red Mosier vs Brenton Cyrus

If Brenton shows, Red's dead.

TJ Tilli vs Leon Lonewolf

Honestly, it's more like a 2 on 1 handicap match

Jake Hawk vs Matt Biggars vs Chad Mason

Some how the Hawk with a lousy haircut will stick around.
Ryan Apollos
Ryan Apollos
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1990-10-07
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : I am where I am
Number of posts : 229

https://www.facebook.com/RMac107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Matthews August 27th 2010, 5:19 pm

Aaron O'Shea def. Corey Casey

Aaron's pretty good. It's more because I don't really trust Corey, and kinda don't want to see him win.

Matt Douglas & Alexander Cage def. Nick Ridicule

Fuck You

Randy Douglas def. Knife to Know You

I don't really care who wins, to be honest.

Sure. Hawk wins.

Fuck you Alison. But hey, maybe if Kelsey loses, Nick will fuck another one of Alison's girlfriends. ASSHOLE

Dad FTW! And because "EYE DUNT LIEK U DA"

Tommy's a nice guy. He's good at the announce table, why not be good in the ring too?

I kinda hope I'm wrong here.

Because he has me Very Happy

Matt Biggars def. Jake Hawk vs. Chad Mason

He says he has a plan, he was just hired to ME, and Matt seems like a good guy, unlike his dumb slut of a girlfriend. I think Chad and Matt keep their jobs, little Jake gets fired. Sorry little guy
Ashley Matthews
Ashley Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female
Birthday : 1991-12-21
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 78

NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down