NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I

Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I Empty NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I

Post by Death-Angel August 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

] Nick Ridicule [vs] Aaron O'Shea [

I'm going with Nick He has been then best and is still the best

NLWF Asylum: Double Cage Horror

] Corey Casey [vs] Death-Angel [

yes Yes I know I'm picking Corey to win why will there are no rules he don't lose unleash He don't see it coming.

Hawk’s Nest
Junior Heavyweight Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship Rematch Clause

] EJ Styles [vs] Jason Hawk [

I see Jason Fucking Up EJ for making him lose his Belt.

Red Triangle Circus Championship

] Knife to Know you [vs] Brenton Cyrus [

I see Brenton Cyrus show Knife to know you why he is the god and BC brings back Razz

Rising Star Championship
Guest Referee: Tommy Cornell

] Ryan Apollos [vs] Randy Fields [

I just have a feeling that Ryan gets screwed.

Undisputed Women’s World Championship

] Kelsey Daniels [vs] Lindsey Calaway [

I see Lindsey beating Kelsey.

Ambulance Match

] Shadow Demon [vs] Alexander Cage [

Where the Fuck is Shadow Demon lost against in the Asylum I see Cage picking up the win.

30-Minute Ironman Handicap Match

] TJ Tilli & Leon Lonewolf [vs] Matt Douglas [

I see Matt winning

Junior Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender Match

] Jake Hawk [vs] Ted Anderson [vs] Chad Mason [vs] Eric Blake [

I'm picking the Up set king to Win if he finds his way out of the hole he is in
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I Empty Re: NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I

Post by Guest August 21st 2010, 12:52 pm

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I MainEvent
NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I ChampionshipMatch
] Nick Ridicule [vs] Aaron O'Shea [

Nick Ridicule is a man possessed right now. While AOS does have a huge win under his belt right now, Jason Hawk is definitely no Nick Ridicule. Nick walks out with all three titles yet again

NLWF Asylum: Double Cage Horror
NLWF Pro Wrestling Summer Classic: Event I Match
] Corey Casey [vs] Death-Angel [

My match, no rules...DA, you're fucked

Hawk’s Nest

Junior Heavyweight Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship Rematch Clause

] EJ Styles [vs] Jason Hawk [

I'm calling the upset here first ladies and gentlemen! EJ Styles has been impressive so far in his NLWF career, making a lasting impact by winning the Jr Heavyweight Championship and knocking the eldest Hawk brother off his high horse. EJ has already jumped out to an early advantage...let's see if the most impressive new kid on the block can display a repeat golden performance

Red Triangle Circus Championship
] Knife to Know you [vs] Brenton Cyrus [

I get the feeling that K2KU isn't ready to take on BC...even in the downward spiral that Cyrus seems to be in as of late...

Rising Star Championship

Guest Referee: Tommy Cornell
] Ryan Apollos [vs] Randy Fields [

It's been a rough two weeks for Apollos. He gets his ass kicked by me two weeks ago, then fucks up a Tag Team Title opportunity and then gets kicked out of the Hawk family. I don't think Ryan's head is in the right place and the addition of Tommy Cornell as the guest ref isn't going to help matters get any better

Undisputed Women’s World Championship
] Kelsey Daniels [vs] Lindsey Calaway [

Upset number two of the evening occurs during this match. I don't think Alis...I mean Kelsey...can handle Lindsey as long as Lindsey puts up a good fight. JUST BURY HER LINDSEY!

Ambulance Match
] Shadow Demon [vs] Alexander Cage [

Oh how the mighty have fallen...and in SD's case...hit every rung of the ladder on his way down. Alexander finishes the job K2KU started last week and fucking ends the disgraceful return of the artist formerly known as Shadow Demon

30-Minute Ironman Handicap Match
] TJ Tilli & Leon Lonewolf [vs] Matt Douglas [

I like this kid Matt Douglas...he reminds me of me early in my time here in NLWF. Likes to talk the talk and log on to the cbox a lot...but can he walk the walk? I'm pulling for Matt to overcome the odds in this one and take the fight to the still somewhat new team of TJ Tilli and Leon

Junior Heavyweight Championship #1 Contender Match
] Jake Hawk [vs] Ted Anderson [vs] Chad Mason [vs] Eric Blake ue]I just think that the newly formed Syndicate is too hungry for the NLWF vets to stop. Chad Mason has been spotty at best and Jake Hawk and Ted just aren't displaying that killer instinct that I think the Syndicate is showing

Back to top Go down