NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And NEW Universal Tag Team Champions, New Design!

Go down

And NEW Universal Tag Team Champions, New Design! Empty And NEW Universal Tag Team Champions, New Design!

Post by Guest March 5th 2009, 4:01 pm

And NEW Universal Tag Team Champions, New Design! Cyberpunkak9
What you are about to witness is the Culmination of a Dream
The Ongoing Story of Cyber Punk

And NEW Universal Tag Team Champions, New Design! DH
Live From the No Limit Wrestling Federation Arena in Trenton, New Jersey

Main Event
NLWF Universal Tag-Team Titles
-New Design [vs] OneWorldNation-

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Cyrus, You are a silly little man, well, legally a man. I thought Johnny Styles would annihilate you, and he did. But I thought he would fight fire with fire. I guess ol’ Styles has grown up a lot since the old days, but I haven’t. You started all of this by taking shots at the champ, but only got an erection when Styles was named to the 2009 Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame. It would seem that the World Heavyweight Title just wasn’t enough to get you off, so you moved on, quickly I might add. No wonder the sex between you and Jada wasn’t shown, it would have been a one liner.

--------------------------
Tony

Punk, I’m telling you, this is not a good idea. This guy is obsessed with kicking people to the head, and he would love to kick you.

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

I know he is obsessed, he said it like eighty times! But if I get to send a message and get my dick wet at the same time, then I’ll take one for the team, believe me! This chick is one of the hottest and most famous girls in the world right now, I would fuck her even if it wasn’t personal between New Design and One World Nation, but it is. This dude might claim he doesn’t love her, but come on, look at her.

Cyber Punk points the computer screen where they are viewing nude photos of Sarah Elizabeth.

Tony

She’s… Classy.

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Alright man, I’m going to go do this, and I’ll be out in a few hours. This is the only way to explain to Cyrus, to get through to him, that his little childish games don’t work!

Tony

What?

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

I’m going to have sex with is ex girlfriend, just because she’s hot. Plain and simple.

Tony

Then why did you bring me?

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

I didn’t bring you man, you just kind of followed me.

Tony stops and thinks, retracing his steps.

Tony

Oh yeah man.

Cyber Punk shakes his head and walks away, Taking off his clothes as he walks. Time passes as Tony sits alone in the dark, occasionally leaning over in his chair to try to hear what’s going on. More time passes as Tony sits in the dark.

Tony

Raindrops keep falling in my head, just like the man who’s feet are too big for his shoes, nothing seems to fit!

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Dude, shut the fuck up! You are singing out loud you ass!

Tony

SORRY!

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Just shut up!

Tony stops talking and waits for Cyber Punk to finish up. After awhile both Cyber Punk and Sarah Elizabeth walk out of the room, she lightly kisses Cyber Punk on the cheek and leaves the hotel room. Cyber Punk walks over to the table and sits next to Tony.

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Dude! She’s a fucking machine, literally, a fucking machine. That was amazing!

Tony

Well now what? That was a waste of time man, you have a huge tag team match you should be worried about.

-----------------

Cyber Punk
------------------

What is wrong with you, I am the best, I just took care of that to make a point, man. Now I’ll cut my promo. One World Nation meets the Nation of New Design. Two legends of the wrestling business, against two legends of Hollywood! You two seem to believe you are something special, the next big thing right?

Cyber Punk shakes his head

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Everyone in the history of wrestling who has thought that, or been called the next big thing has flopped! It’s like a curse, luckily for you two, it wont take that to make you a flop. You two are taking on the very best this company has to offer, East, West, North, South we are the best in the entire Universe, which makes sense because we are about to become universal Tag Team Champions.

-----------------
Cyber Punk
------------------

Styles is one week removed from a concussion, and Havoc broke several of my bones. But I can look you dead in your little blue eyes Brenton Cyrus and tell you, New Design will become Universal Tag Team Champions and Styles is a man I can trust. That’s it man, end scene, end of story! You are walking into a match with Johnny Styles at what might be his very best, and Chuck Matthews you seem to just be following along for the ride.

Back to top Go down