NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tour Down Under - The Contest

Go down

A Tour Down Under - The Contest Empty A Tour Down Under - The Contest

-2/6/2010 Louis’ Mansion-

KID and Brook are in the living room. Planning out the wedding. They haven’t done much about it, and it was about time they started to organize it! While they are organizing, Louis and Robin are in the other room.

Louis
So how are we going to get you to have a week alone with Brooklyn?

Robin sighs. And puts his hand to his head, thinking.

Louis
Kidnap her?

Robin
No!

There a silence for a few seconds. Both wondering what to do.

Robin
I’m not sure really.

Louis
Yeah well, maybe kidnapping her is looking a little better now...

Louis nudges Robin to the side.

Robin
NO LOUIS! We need to think of something that has happened recently.

Louis
The Breed have changed...

Robin
Yeah, they kicked Maddox and KID out of their jumping group.

Louis
I’VE GOT IT!

Robin
What is it?

Louis
We should have a contest. The Breed against KID, Maddox and someone else!

Robin looked quite confused.

Robin
How does that help me get closer to Brook?

Louis smirked a bit, looking cocky like Corey Casey.

Louis
It’s going to be in Australia!

Robin and Louis both began to laugh, while in the other room, Brook and KID were having troubles on finding a place for the wedding.

KID
I want it to be in Australia!

Brook
But KID, he haven’t got that kind of money at the moment!

KID
You should get a full time job then!

Brook sighed, and then spoke under her breath.

Brook [softly]
It’s your inconsistence that’s costing us.

Owned. KID didn’t hear, and continued.

KID
Well, it’s not like we have all the time in the world!

As KID said that, Robin and Louis came jumping into the room, smiling.

KID
Umm...?

Louis
We just thought, of the best thing to get your average wrestling of your mind!

KID
My average wrestling?

Robin
He meant the wedding planning...

KID
Oh...

Brook giggled, but KID turned and stared at her.

KID
So what was it that you had planned?

Louis
Well... we thought, as the Breed is total douches... We should hold a jumping tournament, and have you own their asses!

KID looked at Brook.

KID
Sure, when is it, today?

Louis and Robin looked at each other, then back at KID and brook.

Robin
It’s going to be in Australia...

Brook
We haven’t got the money guys; we need to save for the wedding.

Louis
Who said you were paying? It’s on us!

KID
Like everything, we can’t let you pay our way everywhere!

Louis looked at KID, then replied.

Louis
Loosen up KID, I don’t know what it is, maybe Shadow Demon leaving the NLWF, but lately you’ve just changed man. Not the fun KID everyone learnt to know and love.

KID had to think about it for a second. But Louis was right. KID had been a total Douche lately, he even lost a friend in Nick. And he would probably start to lose fans. And his World Title. He looked to Brook.

Brook
I guess.

KID
Awesome. But how are you gonna get the Breed there, and who’s on my team?

Louis
We will sort it out. And it’ll be you and Maddox, not sure on the other one though.

KID thought about it. Thinking about parkour.

KID
I know someone that will do it!

-Arriving in Australia, Tuesday-

The plane landed at the Sydney airport. And Louis, KID, and Maddox all stepped out. Louis told them that the Breed were really keen, and had gotten over there early. Probably to rig all the stunt material! They picked up their gear, and made their way to a taxi.

Louis
So you sure that other guy will participate in it?

KID
Well, Jake and I weren’t the best of mates. But we were all good when I came last time.

They pulled up out the front of the warehouse. KID was excited to be back home, again! They walked through the doors of the warehouse, to see many of people in the grandstands around the warehouse! There must have been a show on before or something!

KID
What are all these people here for?

Louis
The competition!

KID was surprised. Maybe Louis and Robin had put a lot of effort into this! The Breed walked past them, laughing, and pointing at them. They were such douches! KID flicked them off, and then they made their way to the center of the warehouse. Jake Maxwell caught up with them, and stood by them. KID gave him a high five, as Louis grabbed a microphone.

Louis
Hey guys. We’re just about to start this competition. Here are the rules: Each person has 20 seconds to do anything in the center of the warehouse, and will be judged by the judges over to the right.

Louis pointed to 3 judges. One of them was Jim!

Louis
They will be marked out of 10, and each point goes to the team’s scores! We need a team name from this team though.

Louis looked at KID, Maddox and Jake. KID looked at Jake’s shirt. It had ‘Travisty’ written on it.

KID
We’ll be called Travisty.

Louis
Ok! The Breed will go first, each competitor will go 3 times! First up for the Breed, Chris Creed.

KID
Woah. That rhymed!

Chris stepped up, as the time began, he ran up to a park bench, and pushed himself up into the air off of it. Instead of landing, he rolled, and then got back up. He looked around, and saw the judges yawning. He ran up to a wall, and ran up to it. He ran up it matrix style, and flipped off, landing on the buzzer. He looked at the judges who held up their cards. ‘6’ ‘7’ ‘6’ getting an overall score of 6.5.

Now it was maddox’s turn. He did a few flips and rolls, and got a good score of 7.

Scoreboard
The Breed: 6.5
Travisty: 7

Sean and Jake both went, and both getting a score of 7. It was Ash’s turn, and he stood up. He walked to the center, and then ran up to the wall. He ran up, and pushed himself off, propelling him forward, he did a hand stand, and flipped back to his feet, he then continued to run, and flipped over the bench, with 3 seconds to go, he climbed the vert ramp, and back flipped off, landing on his feet, with a bit of a stumble. The fans cheered loudly, and the judges clapped. Giving him a 9! KID stood up. It was his turn. He made his way to the middle, and looked around at the screaming fans. He loved this.

But then he remembered Ultimate Glory. In the World Championship Match. He was booed, probably for the first time in his career! He climbed up the vert, and looked around once again, Ash was pulling faces at him, and chanting.

‘Stack it’ ‘Stack it’ ‘Stack it’

KID laughed a bit, and then jumped off, flipping once, and then again! There was 6 seconds left, he didn’t really know what to do. He just got into a hand stand, and held it for 6 seconds. Getting a round of applause. The Judges held up their cards. ‘9’ ‘8’ ‘8’. Getting him 8.5!

Score Board
The Breed: 22.5
Travisty: 22.5

The scores were tied. And it was the end of round 1! Chris stepped up again, but once again failed to please the judges, getting a 6! Maddox had his turn, and he went really well! Climbing the walls, flipping, and earnt himself a 9! Which gave Travisty a 3 point advantage! Sean had his second round, but stumbled when he tried to jump over a ramp. He only got himself a 4. Jake and Ash both got 6’s which gave KID a massive chance of almost securing a win!

KID got up, he knew if he could get an 8 or nine, they’d have about an 8 point lead, which would make it very hard for the Breed. He went out there, and ran straight up to the bench, he went to flip over it, but he clipped the top of it with his foot. He fell to the floor holding his ankle, as his time ticked down, getting him a 0!

Scoreboard
The Breed: 38.5
Travisty: 37.5

Chris and Maddox both got 7’s, and Sean got himself a steady score of 8! Jake did really well, landing a back flip off the bench, and doing three cart wheels in a row! Earning himself an 8.5!

Scoreboard with one round to go
The Breed: 53.5
Travisty: 53

Ash got up, and looked at KID.

Ash
I hope that ankle of yours is ok... NOT.

KID stared at Ash, as if to say. That was terrible.

KID
I’ll be fine.

Ash laughed, and made his way out to the middle again. It came to KID that the way he’d been acting was much like Corey Casey’s, without the killing. Back in America, Robin had taken Brook out for tea. At an attempt to get her liking him. They were about to order their dinner, before a figure waled up behind Brook, and put his hands over her eyes.

???
Guess who?

Brook
Umm... KID?

???
No. It’s Travis.

He took his hands away from her eyes and she looked at him.

Brook
What are you doing here?

Travis looked very drunk, or high, or both.

Travis
I just... wanted to come bye... and say... how good you were in the bedroom!

Travis laughed. He was speaking loudly, and everyone in the restaurant could hear.

Brook
Please leave Travis.

Travis
NO! I’m not... gonna... leave until... until you!

Brook
... Leave.

Travis
Whatever bit-

Robin interrupted them.

Robin
Leave her alone Travis.

Brook was amazed. Robin could hardly speak like that to a mouse. Let alone an ex NLWF wrestler!

Travis
What did you say tuff guy?

Robin gulped.

Robin
I said leave her alone!

Travis stared at Robin, and then walked away. Brook was still amazed.

Brook
That was... strange.

Robin
Yes. How inappropriate!

Brook
Thanks for that Robin!

Robin looked into her eyes and smiled.

Robin
Any time!

He winked at her. Back in Australia, Ash Nemesis is about to do the last round for the Breed. Right now there up by 0.5, and anything can happen!

The fans were quite as the timer started, Ash ran up to the steps, which nobody had used yet! He got to the top, and then leapt off, landing a huge double back flip! He got up and smiled at our time, as if to say. ‘Beat that fuckers’ He ended the last few seconds with a couple of average stunts! The judges were a bit impressed, as they held up their scores. ‘8’ ‘9’ ‘9’ giving him, 8.5!

He complained to the judges, saying it shouldn’t have rounded down to 8.5, but they ignored him.

Scoreboard
The Breed: 62
Travisty: 53

That set KID 10 to win! He took the ice off of his foot, but then thought for a moment. Maybe he was pathetic. A pretender. Everything Nick said came rushing to him. Was he right? KID tried to shake it off. But then he thought again. He knew he wanted to be friends with Nick. He just had to work his way back in. As Nick said. KID held up his head. And walked out to the center. He was limping a bit, but he didn’t seem to care.

He started it off the same way the others mostly did, he ran to the bench close by, and tried to side flip over it. He did it, but stumbled a little bit in the landing.

‘Ooooooooooooooh’

He regained his balance and then looked around, he had 15 seconds to get a perfect score. He looked at the vert ramp, and smiled. He ran up to it as fast as he could, wasting no time. He climbed up the back, and then looked to the crowd. He did the suck it taunt, and then flipped off. 1 flip... 2 flips... 3!

He landed on the ground, as the buzzer went off. The crowd were going wild! And the judges got out of their seats to applaud! KID smiled as they held up their scores.

‘10’ ‘10’ 10’

Scoreboard
The Breed: 62
Travisty: 63

Maddox and Jake ran up to KID and high fived him, and The Breed walked past, giving them the evil eye.

KID
Sore losers!

The Breed walked out of the door, and Louis got a microphone out again.

Louis
What a contest! Thank you all for coming!

Louis dropped the microphone, and then walked over to the team.

Louis
Well done guys! Where should we go now?

KID looked around for the time. It was quite late.

KID
We fucking party!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID
What a bad week I had. Got the shit beaten out of me. And losing a friend. What you said Nick, about how I never did anything to earn your respect, that hurt, call me soft. But that hurt.

Saying I didn’t deserve the World Championship when I’ve defended it twice, that was bullshit now wasn’t it? I lost one match, cause I’ve hit a dry spell, means I’ve spat in the face of this company? What the fuck man!

It hurt. But then I thought about it. You doing this... has made me think hard. I’m going to push myself to limits. Jason and I, are going to fuck everyone up, either JX Ryder, or God. I’ll do anything. To get your respect back. And do you know why?

I know what you can do. You are easily, the best NLWF has to offer, other than Brenton of course. I wanted to be in Genocide! I want to team with you and Jason! This week I re-earn your respect Nick, by taking the tag titles, and then, show you, why I am the World Heavyweight Champion!

I just don’t get it. But oh well. I need to move on I guess. To this week.

Ryan and his mystery partner. This doesn’t scare me at all. Even if his partner has the wrestling ability of Brenton Cyrus, Ryan is easy to beat. I would know, I’ve done it four times in the space of two weeks!

Brenton and Corey. In Corey’s eyes, ‘The Reunion of Salvation’ but it’s not. The reunion of Salvation would be Brenton and Chuck. Not Brenton with some douche that tried to take over Salvation.

Now to Jason. Jason. You... are... awesome. When I watch you wrestle. I think of myself. Not me now, The K.I.D at DBD, and Legends of the Fall. I hope you and I can make an awesome team this week man, I know we are capable of taking out the Tag Team Championships!

This week, I hope to earn respect that has been lost, and to show people, that i’m not a pretender. I’m the Notorious K.I.D

Fuck Yes

The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
A Tour Down Under - The Contest I_vote_lcap100/100A Tour Down Under - The Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit