NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-After Revolution: Destiny Rising-

Go down

-After Revolution: Destiny Rising- Empty -After Revolution: Destiny Rising-

December 14th 2009
Miami, Florida
Revolution:
Destiny Rising

It felt so good to be back home, it revitalized me. Something about leaving your girlfriend to prevent her from harm as you go to kill your God has a way of fucking with you. But life was starting to get back to normal. I had my love back, I had my sweetheart, Ashley. I missed her on Sunday, then went on to Revolution to be destroyed by Shadow Demon. I didn’t talk to Ashley until Friday. I spent my entire week setting everything up, my secret plan. Then on Friday I went to Chuck Matthews house, and climbed to the roof. I walked to Ashley’s window and knocked a few times. She let me into her room and we spent the night together. We spent the weekend talking nonstop like we used to when we were first dating, texting, IMing, talking on the phone as I did NLWF events as Champion. Everywhere I went, all I wanted was her.

I was glad to have gained such a high respect for the NLWF Championship. While Ashley and I were temporarily separated, the NLWF championship was all I had. A bond began to former between the NLWF Championship and I. Then I did all my research on the belt and discovered it was the only title that all three original members of Salvation have held. It was the Championship that represented the NLWF, strong, reliable, with the ability to support the company on his back if it needs it.

It was the greatest thing I could give Ashley, and I proudly defended it in her honor time after time. Ashley Matthews was a wrestling fan most of her life, and her hero was Chuck Matthews. I was a wrestling fan most of my life and my hero was Johnny Stylez. But my hero turned into a disappointment and I found new heroes.

Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, and my beloved Ashley are my only heroes now.

After revolution I held my championship, having defended it in the Triple Threat Main Event, and eliminating Dave Zombie from Title contention In the process. I grabbed the ring steps and slide them into the ring, ready to put Dave Zombie to the test.
I set Dave up for the powebomb then looked at the steps, then at Ashley outside the ring. Dave Zombie didn’t deserve to go for his pass of judgment, not yet at least, but Jason Hawk on the other hand deserved it. I turned around to go and get Jason Hawk off the table I left him through, but light night struck all four corners.

«Nick Ridicule
»
The fuck is this?

I turned again only to see Corey Casey with a stupid look on his face, he lifted his hands up and without even thininking about it my reflexes took over and I turned down to my left avoiding a fireball from the hands of Corey Casey.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Fire is ours you asshole…

I looked around but he was gone, I immediately looked to see if Ashley was ok, to make sure Salvation didn’t try anything, but she was perfectly fine. I stared at her for a seconds and smiled, she looked so beautiful. The distraction was enough for Jason Hawk to slide in and attack me with my back turned. He grabbed my arms and hooked them behind my back, the spun me right into the wings of time. I tried to get up and no sell the move, but it had hurt me enough.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You’re a deadman Jason…

I laid on my stomach, down the mat with my eyes open, I watched as Jason Hawk reached down and grabbed my NLWF championship. I tried to watch to see what he was doing but he walked out of my line of vision.

Jason Hawk

This is the second time i end up being the last man standing. So next week doesn't look good for you. Lucky number three, they say. But luck is for losers. See you next week loser.

I pressed my left fist against the mat, followed by my right fist, then began to push myself up. I knew Jason Hawk would kick me and finish the attack, or be so intimidated that I was getting up that he would leave. I turned around and looked at Jason Hawk, then flipped him off. He dropped my NLWF championship right into my chest and backed up, then out of the ring. I slowly got to my knees and watched as Jason Hawk walked up the stage.

«Nick Ridicule»
Whether you like it or not, you do respect me Jason, respect based on fear.

Ashley entered then ring and got on her knees next to me. She had a huge smile on her face, and even though I was sore from the match it made me feel good to see her smiling. I had caused her a lot of pain by separating from her, but I did the right thing to keep her safe.

«
Ashley Matthews»
That was so much fun.

I smiled, I was happy she had a good time, but pissed off that Jason Hawk was able to get in the last shot for the second week in a row.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
I won the match, he won the war.

«Ashley Matthews»
The war has just begun. The one time you crucifix power bomb him on the ring steps this “war” ends and you win.

I quickly interjected.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
We win.

Ashley and I hugged, in the middle of the ring. Most of the crowd had left already but their was still a pretty good crowd.

“Thank you Duo!” “Thank you Duo!”

Several fans stood around the barricade, I smiled at them and raised my fist acknowledging their acknowledgment Ashley and I.

«
Ashley Matthews»
Anyway, Jason Hawk attacked you like Ryan Apollos both these past weeks, he waited till your back was turned, I’d say he was becoming the new Ryan Apollos.

I smiled as I walked to the corner of the ring and held the ropes open for my beautiful girlfriend.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Does that make me Brenton Cyrus?

Ashley laughed, then got serious. She stepped through the ropes and onto the ring apron.

«
Ashley Matthews»
No, cause then that would make me Alison, and I hate that whore!

Ashley stepped down onto the ringside floor, and I followed her down.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Let’s go talk to fans.

I grabbed Ashley’s hand and pulled her towards the fans ringside. After a few jokes, a few pictures, and a few autographs with the wonderful fans of Miami, Ashley and I walked up the ramp, then stepped backstage and Ashley stopped up in front of a vending machine.

«
Ashley Matthews»
I’m so happy we’re back together.

I could see the joy in her eyes, and hear it in her voice. As long as I was able to protect her, I didn’t mind having her accompany me to ringside, in fact I preferred it that way. Something about having her with me made me better. I even kept the picture of her from the first day we met in my pocket at all times.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
I was miserable without you Ashley, without you, I’m not complete.

I didn’t realize it until I was alone, truly alone, with myself again. She was my other half, what made me want to get out of bed in the morning, made me want to smile, be a good person in a shitty world. She made me believe in myself, forced me too in fact.

«
Ashley Matthews»
Nick I think you give me too much credit.

I shook my head no several times.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Ashley you couldn’t be more wrong, I don’t give you enough credit. You are an inspiration to me like no other. You are the life force behind all of me drive and desire.

I put my hand on her face then moved in slowly and kissed her gently on the lips, I pulled away slowly, leaving Ashley wanting more.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You know how I know you’re my soul mate and that the two of us will be together forever?

Ashley opened her eyes slowly, she looked so beautiful, and I could only imagine what I looked like after that main event.

«
Ashley Matthews»
How?

Ashley whispered to me as we stared into each others eyes. I smiled.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Because I can’t picture my life without you. Whenever I think about the future, you’re always right there with me. Whenever I wake up in the morning you’re the first person I think about. I couldn’t sleep without you, and whenever I did manage to fall asleep I would have nightmares that would leave me more restless then I was before. Ashley you are the center of my universe, and you have my undying devotion and all of my love until the day I die. You’re my best friend, my partner, my love, and I will gladly spend the rest of my life with you.

I grabbed Ashley’s hand and kissed it, while looking into her eyes which were tearing up. She was about to say something but was interrupted.

Samantha Praxton

Nick we‘re doing a press conference with all three champions.

«
Ashley Matthews»
We’re in the middle of a conversation.

Samantha Praxton walked away, I smiled at Ashley who was pissed that Samantha interrupted such a touching moment.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
It’s ok Ashley, it’s my duty as NLWF Champion. Plus I think you should go check on your Dad.

«Ashley Matthews»
But.. You’re right.

Ashley grabbed my back the back of the head with both of her hands and kissed me. We hugged each other tight.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Here Ashley.

I gave Ashley the NLWF Championship, putting it on her shoulder.

«
Ashley Matthews»
Nick..

«Nick Ridicule»
Ashley…

We stared at each other for a few seconds. We had been over it so many times, the NLWF Championship was my most prized possession, so giving it to her was a way of showing she means more to me then anything. My greatest wrestling accomplishment, belongs to her. She smiled and put her hands on the belt, on her shoulder.

«Nick Ridicule»
Hey Ashley, I’ve been meaning to ask you something for awhile now.

«Ashley Matthews»
Sure Nick, ask me anything.

Ashley was excited, I knew I could ask her anything.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Am I your favorite wrestler?

The look of excitement went away, and instead she looked at me puzzled.

«
Ashley Matthews»
Why?

I shrugged it off like it was no big deal, I didn’t want her to know that Brenton made me jealous that Chuck was her favorite wrestler, her hero, and not me.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Because you once told me Chuck was your hero, and he was your favorite, so I thought I’d ask.

Ashley looked at me, then at the NLWF Championship, then back at me.

«
Ashley Matthews»
He was my favorite, but then I met this really amazing guy, and he just happened to be a wrestler, and the greatest NLWF champion of all time. Now he’s my favorite wrestler, he saved me from a Live or Die Match becoming my hero, and he’s my boyfriend. Do you know who that guy is?

I laughed out loud, she was the best at making me laugh.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You win Ashley.

Ashley held the championship proudly on he shoulder and we walked over to where they had the press conference set up. We saw The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon who were talking, waiting for the conference to begin. I tried to be casual as I talked to them both, they had changed since deciding to stay with this vile New Dawn of Salvation. I didn’t want Shadow Demon to snap at me again like at the Church, so I kept it friendly.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
What’s going on guys?

I looked at Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D, and they looked at Ashley and I. Shadow Demon couldn’t look me in the eyes, and The Notorious K.I.D seemed to be talking to my feet when he answered.

The Notorious K.I.D

We were just talking about Salvation.

I laughed, then nudged Ashley with my elbow playfully, as if to say “Pretty funny eh Ash?”

«Nick Ridicule»
Like how Corey Casey tried to attack me out there after the main event?

I let out a huge sarcastic laugh, then slapped my knee as I pretended all of this was one big joke. The laugh stopped, and I immediately went serious, I starred at both men, now I had their attention.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Or maybe you guys were planning another ambush like the one we saw on Ashley’s father Chuck.

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D looked at each other, then back at me.

Shadow Demon

We didn’t have anything to do with that…

I looked at Shadow Demon and held up my hand in front of his face, locking in the Force Face Claw. I had enough of his disrespect towards me, and the way he was treating this situation. I stared at The Notorious K.I.D then dropped my hand and looked at Shadow Demon. Ashley giggled behind me.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Yes you did. You Both did!

I was starting to raise my voice, The New Dawn of Salvation were brainwashing people, and it made me sick.

«Nick Ridicule»
You two swore allegiance to this Salvation. Therefore if one man does something, the entire group does it! What happened to the two of you?

Shadow Demon looks at his Undisputed Championship and smiles, The Notorious K.I.D sees Shadow look at his belt, then he looks at his World Heavyweight Title, and the No Limit Championship he was able to defend 5 times.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You guys used to be leaders! I brought you into Salvation with Ashley remember? Because you guys were the best main event talent in the world, and right after that you guys became champions, you’re both more successful then ever right?

I watched Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D nod, and Ashley placed her arm around my waist. I looked around, and everyone else began to look around.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Hey?

Everyone stops looking around, and they look at me.

Shadow Demon

What?

The Notorious K.I.D
Yeah?

I looked around once more, making sure I wasn’t mistaken, and really drawing out what I had to say.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Where is Corey Casey for this Press Conference.

I waited a few seconds, then Shadow Demon was ready to answer. Before he could I put my hand up again executing the Force Face Claw.

Shadow Demon
Stop that.

I put my hand down and smiled. Ashley clapped her hands and giggle behind me.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
It was a rhetorical question. Corey Casey isn’t a champion, we are. I mentioned it awhile ago, holding one of the major three titles is the goal everyone is shooting for. To be a Champion is the most prestigious honor there is. NLWF needs it’s champions to stand united, and to lead this era without Brenton Cyrus. We need to take the company on our backs and carry it guys. Brenton Cyrus wanted to pass on, he knew that Salvation was going to be the death of NLWF, and he gave his life to save it. Salvation is killing the NLWF, not helping it!

Samantha Praxton
Ok guys, come on up.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You guys are the most talented wrestlers in the World, you deserve to be respected like the champions you are. Brenton Cyrus joined Legacy and lead a revival, now I think’s it’s time for us to start a new revival. We need to lead the NLWF as it’s champions, you can still believe Brenton Cyrus is God without Salvation. I do.

Shadow and KID looked at each other, holding their respective titles. Ashley and I brought them to Salvation because we knew that KID and Shadow were the future of the NLWF. It was awkwardly silent for a few seconds.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
Alright guys, lets head up for the conference.

The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon walked up the steps to the press conference stage, but I turned around and kissed Ashley.

«
Ashley Matthews»
You know what I was thinking Nick?

I couldn’t read minds like Corey Casey.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
What’s that?

«Ashley Matthews»
Today was the perfect day.

Ashley said those five words in such a sexy voice, I was ready to go at it right then and there.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
You know what I was thinking Ashley?

I pushed Ashley up against the wall gently, and leaned in close to her neck.

«
Ashley Matthews»
What’s that?

I kissed her neck a few times, and Ashley moaned slightly. I moved up and whispered into her ear.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
I think you’re right.

I grabbed the NLWF Championship and kissed Ashley then turned and walked up the steps to the press conference stage.

«
Nick Ridicule
»
After you check on your Dad, meet me here, then we’ll go, home to finish off our perfect day.

«Ashley Matthews»
Can’t wait.

I waved and walked up the steps then onto the stage, and sat down placing the NLWF Championship on the table in front of me to display for the crowd. Samantha Praxton looked at all three of us champions then nodded her head starting the press conference.

Samantha Praxton

Next week on Revolution: Award Show in the Main Event Nick Ridicule defends the NLWF Championship against Jason Hawk. Then in the co Main Event, Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D will fight the team of Havoc and Corey Casey, the team of Frank Hart and Rico Sutton, and the team of Chuck Matthews and a mystery partner In a tables, ladders, and chairs match!

It was clearly a trap. I wasn’t sure what was going on with Frank Hart anymore after he kidnapped Ashley in the City of Salvation, I wasn’t even sure if he was still a member of Salvation. But that was way too many of Chuck’s enemies in one match, and I knew I would have to step up and team with him.

Samantha Praxton

This weeks awards have been announced. Match of the Week goes to the Main Event, and the Wrestler of the Week Award goes to Nick Ridicule!

The crowd clapped for me a bit and I smiled and pointed at the NLWF championship in front of me.

Samantha Praxton

Additional award winners are, Corey Casey who picked up the violence award…

I smiled thinking about Corey Casey only beating Ryan Apollos, then Ryan Apollos mounting some offense on Corey Casey.

Samantha Praxton

Shadow Demon wins Impact of the Night for dropkicking Havoc through the stage…

I thought about Ashley walking around backstage alone with Havoc back. Even though Brenton Cyrus crushed his dick and balls beyond repair, their was no telling what a psycho like Havoc would do. How did he return from death? I saw him burn on the cross, God killed Havoc, and only something truly evil would be fucking retarded enough to unleash him on us once again. “I‘m going to have to kill him.” I thought as I turned and looked at Samantha still giving out awards.

Samantha Praxton

Shadow Demon and Steven Angel picked up the easiest wins of the night award, best losing performance goes to Jason Hawk and Dave Zombie, and last the Submission of the Night goes to The Notorious K.I.D

I clapped even though I wanted Submission of the night, The Notorious K.I.D deserved it for making Chuck Matthews tap out.

Samantha Praxton

Ok Everyone, first, here is the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

I stood up, grabbing the NLWF Championship and walked to the podium. I put the NLWF Championship over my shoulder and looked down at my awards in front of me.

«Nick Ridicule»
Match of the Week and Wrestler of the Week, it’s good to have Ashley back.

I smiled at the press and looked out waiting for someone to ask me something.

“Nick can you give us a review of the match from your point of view.”

«Nick Ridicule»
That was one of my favorite matches, that I’ve ever been a part of in my professional wrestling career.
It was the first time I’ve stepped into the ring focused on just retaining the NLWF Championship and not on killing my opponent. I didn’t have hatred for either of these men, even though Jason Hawk is an egotistical jackass who needs to learn respect. I’ve hated my last several opponents, not Shadow Demon but lets face it I wasn’t mentally prepared for him and he destroyed me. I made fun of him for not having a killer instinct, and created a killer instinct in him. I hated Mexican Samurai, I had hate for Brenton Cyrus, and wrestling to me had lost it’s fun. But tonight’s match really brought it all back for me, it’s brought me back into the moment, and I’m past my past only looking forward. I’ve got Ashley back, and I’m focused like never before.

I reached down and grabbed a bottled water, then opened it and took a drink. I was still in my wrestling gear, and the sweat from the match was almost completely dried.

«Nick Ridicule»
I walked into the match ready to rip Jason’s head off, and my anger threw me off a little bit. Jason Hawk was smart to stay away from me, and once I was down, he did everything he could to keep me down. Hawk came in with a high risk high flying offense and it brought him within a second of becoming NLWF Champion several times. Dave Zombie showed his power, his toughness in the match. These two guys, Dave being known as a show opener and Jason Hawk being known as not much at all, came into the biggest match of their lives and they shined brighter then anyone could have imagined. I’m very fortunate that I didn’t underestimate either man, and after that match I tip my hat to both of them. However Jason Hawk ruined a great match by attack me while my back was turned, he’ll get his next week at the Award Show.

I took another drink of water, ready for the next question.

“Nick, why not wait until the Pay Per View for a title defense against Jason Hawk?”

«Nick Ridicule»
In order to be humble, some people need to be humbled. I started my NLWF Career undefeated, then lost one match where I wasn’t pinned or made to submit and I got chewed out by Brenton Cyrus for it. That then lead to the end of Original Salvation, which lead me to a record if 1 win and 4 losses. I lost to Mexican Samurai, Death Angel, Johnny Stylez, and Swan Lee. Salvation built me into a warrior, but the ego I established was too massive for any one person to hold. It was the ego’s of John Mark aka Johnny Stylez, Eric Mark aka Tails, Frank Hart, Brenton Cyrus, and Chuck Matthews. My ego reflected each of theirs and grew into a monster read to kill me. To be humbled is to have everything you’ve ever dreamed of, then have it vanish at the snap of your fingers. I had the family in Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, the fame and success of Direct Hit as a member of Salvation, and I was undefeated. I was on top of the fucking world.

I took another drink of water, and cleared my throat.

«Nick Ridicule»
The worst part about being on top of the world, is falling off. I was humbled when I lost to guys I had no excuse for losing too. Then I was fired after losing to them and I officially had nothing. Then I met a girl, named Ashley Matthews. She fell in love with me at my very worst, and has made me better then I could have ever dreamed. Jason Hawk has a massive ego, and by defeating him here tonight in the triple threat, going on to defend the belt at the Award Show in what I’m happy to announce is a last man standing match, then finish his 2009 off at Dangerous by Design inside of the Triple Cage. Jason Hawk will have the worst ending to a year in NLWF history, and it’ll be the best thing to ever happen to him.

“Nick Ridicule, other then Jason Hawk what are your plans for the future, such as NLWF 2010.”

«Nick Ridicule»
I’ve said it before, I enjoy living in the moment, so I don’t like to plan too far ahead. But I’ve got a lot of plans for 2009 still, including Tables, Ladders, and Chairs next week, since Samantha announced that match and I know Chuck doesn’t have to many willing volunteers to be his partner, as we saw with Wayne Morley rejecting him. I can’t allow this New Dawn of Salvation to win without a fight, so if that means I have to fight in TLC match followed by a Last Man Standing match. So be it.

I looked at The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon, two of my seven opponents for next week.

«Nick Ridicule»
I don’t really care about winning the Tag Team Titles in the match, but if it happens great. Chuck Matthews and won the Tag Team Title together before, but it was removed from the record books. I want to go out there next week and make sure Chuck survives, and while I’m at it, I’ll do my best to kick Corey Casey’s ass along with Havoc and Frank Hart. If Chuck and I are going out, we’re bringing everyone else with us.

Samantha Praxton

Ok Nick Ridicule, any final statements?

«
Nick Ridicule
»
I don’t talk shit, I tell it how it is, and any problem I have, I just put my fist in. Next week I’ll be at the award show to fight, and to have the greatest night of my life. Winning TLC doesn’t matter to me, surviving it with my Girlfriends Father is what I hope to accomplish. Then I pray I have enough to defend the NLWF Championship. Thank you.

Samantha Praxton

Thank you Nick, and good luck next week!

I smiled and looked at the crowd.

«Nick Ridicule»
Luck is for losers.

I lifted the NLWF Championship above my head as they played Shark Ethic, and the press clapped for me again. I shook Samantha Praxton’s hand, then walked down the stairs and immediately saw Ashley.

«
Ashley Matthews»
How was the conference

«Nick Ridicule»
Great.

«Ashley Matthews»
Ready to go?

I was hard as a rock, just the sight of her walking down the steps from the press conference got me hard.

«Nick Ridicule»
Yeah. We still have that perfect day to finish.

-The Match-
Revolution was amazing, but not in the way that it should have been. The NLWF doesn’t have any leaders, instead it’s the blind leading the blind, but not for long. Soon the NLWF champions will rise up against the evil that threatens the company we love. Salvation fought to save the NLWF, fought for a greater good, and that is what we will fight for again. A Revival is coming, and I’m looking for leaders.

Jason Hawk, last week I didn’t let anything distract me from that Triple Threat Match, in fact, I focused harder on that match then damn near any match in my career. We went out and performed in the match of the week, but one of us had to win. When the dust clears, and the fight is over, always expect to se Nick Ridicule standing victorious.

I can think of a few ways to defeat me. Escaping a steel cage, count out, DQ, if you have my girlfriend kidnapped because you are so afraid of me killing you that you book a live or die match, or any other ridiculous way. You wont pin me, you wont submit me, and you definitely wont keep me down for a ten count in our Last Man Standing Match.

When I focus on the NLWF I’m the most dangerous man there is, and right now NLWF and Ashley is all I have to focus on. Shadow Demon showed the world exactly what happens to me when I get distracted. He beat the shit out of me and proved to everyone that he is one of the most dominant wrestlers we have, undisputed.

Think about success in the NLWF, all the guys who are dedicated have risen to levels they never believed were achievable. If you told The Notorious K.I.D, excuse me, Kid Kill that he would be the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, defend the No Limit Championship five times, headline pay per views, and become one of the most famous and popular NLWF wrestlers in the entire world, he would have shanked you.

But the inspiration of having Brenton Cyrus, followed by his dedication to the company has brought him all of that. Same goes for me or Shadow Demon.

Jason Hawk do you really believe you have the desire or dedication to defeat me? Because I don’t see it. When I look at you all I see is a frightened little boy who’s swimming in the middle of the ocean surrounded by a ruthless, sick, and violent shark. Add to that, that the little boy is bleeding ego at an uncontrollable and alarming rate that the shark is blinded by his hunger.

Jason guess what, I’m the shark. Once you realize the world doesn’t revolve around you, and you realize that there is always someone better then you, you’ll finally become the star that your potential says you’ll become.

Instead Jason, you walk around like you’re the undisputed king of the world, with no respect for a man who has suffered to get to the place he is today.

Would you like to know what my world revolves around? I know you are probably thinking “I don‘t care.” and I don’t care that you don’t care, because I’m going to tell you anyway. My world revolves around Ashley Matthews, and the NLWF to a lesser, yet still significant, degree.

She keeps me focused on what I need to get done, and motivates me to go out and do it. Jason I hope you understand why I requested this Last Man Standing Match, instead of just waiting for the Pay Per View. Well in case you don’t, I want this match with you, not the other way around.

If putting the NLWF Championship on the line is all I have to do in order to beat the hell out of you, so what? You can run around, you can fly through the air like a bird, but nothing you can do will ever keep me down for a count of ten.

I truly and honestly believe it’s impossible. People can’t hold me down for a count of three, how do you think you’ll keep me down without touching me? That fact that I will have just fought in Table’s, Ladder’s, and Chairs minutes before the match?

Jason if anyone knew my training regiment they would think I was insane. On days that I want to take a break, I use workout routine Mexican Samurai used for his hard days. All it takes is one mistake against me and you’re FUCKED.

You aren’t a very big guy Jason, and I’m stronger then I look. In fact, I would bet against damn near anyone that I’m the strongest man in the company. Once I grab you, or lock you in one of my many submissions you’re through, the night could end in any moment.

I doubt you’ll stand up in ten seconds with a broken bone, or choked out on the floor. I doubt you’ll get up in ten seconds after the Pass of Judgment, my crucifix power bomb on the ring steps. You couldn’t even get up from being put through the table in time to stop me from submitting Dave’s big ass.

You two were impressive, but can either of you beat me one on one? Could either of you take the NLWF Championship and do a better job at representing the NLWF then I do?

I don’t believe you could.

Jason, your time isn’t now.

Maybe I’ll see you down the line in 2010.

I’ll be the NLWF Champion.

That’s not ego, it’s just a fact.

You'd be lucky to beat me.

Loser.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-After Revolution: Destiny Rising- I_vote_lcap100/100-After Revolution: Destiny Rising- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit