NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09

Go down

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Empty Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 14th 2009, 4:41 pm

The lights in the arena turn on, then all turn red as. Corey Casey’s new them Prophecies by Motograter begins to pay throughout the arena on the PA. The fans boo unmercifully as they await the former World Heavyweight Champion to come out.

new plague, getting paid, everyone is guilty
Taxes on the lotto, waters gotten filthy
Psychos, weirdos, percocet and morphine
Little imperfections cost us all!
Cost us all!

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

I saw a misle filled with frightened people!
Crashing down, into a ball of flames!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring. Steven Angel and Dylan Evans follow close behind him down the ramp.

Slave camps, last dance, billion dollar mishaps!?!
Bombshells, nitro, anything that you can throw!
Housewives, onion rings, A.O.L. and crashing planes!
Second rate therapy... Everybody's crazy!

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face. Steven Angel and Dylan Evans walk on the apron on each side of Corey Casey, and hold up their tag team titles.

I saw a black cloud above the forest!
Wiping clean till nothing else remained!!!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and turns. Steven Angel and Dylan Evans enter the ring and stand behind Corey Casey who grabs a microphone and stands in the center of the ring.

Corey Casey

Ladies… Gentlemen… People of all ages… Salvation has returned to the No Limit Wrestling Federation. At Majority Rules God was taken away from us, cut short in his prime, and he left behind an empire. I feel as though this is why I was made Salvations prophet, because now that all the original Salvation is gone, the New Dawn of Salvation can rise.

“FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!” “FUCK YOU COREY!”

Corey Casey

It seems as though the passing of God, has made doubters out of the people here in Miami. You were once loyal followers of Salvation, and now you scream “Fuck You” at the Prophet who will lead Salvation back to its power and glory? I’m the leader of the most powerful force to ever be part of the NLWF, to ever be part of the World. I…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage. Smoke shoots out of it filling up the small entrance ramp leading to the main ramp.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then holds up the World Heavyweight, and No Limit Titles. More fireworks shoot out of the stage, then confetti and balloons fall from the rafters. The Notorious K.I.D looks around the arena with a huge smile on his face, as they scream.

“K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D”

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, holding up his two prestigious titles, and getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet., then turns and is face to face with his Dangerous by Design opponent Corey Casey.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

The Notorious K.I.D smiles and looks at his shoulder where the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship sits. The Notorious K.I.D nods his head in approval then looks at his other shoulder to see the No Limit Championship. On the side plates it has the name of all the people he’s defended the title against, and only one plate is empty, the fifth title defense. The Notorious K.I.D looks at Corey Casey.

The Notorious K.I.D
Fuck yeah.

The Notorious K.I.D reaches out and grabs the microphone from Corey Casey, who smirks at The Notorious K.I.D.

The Notorious K.I.D

Did you see that entrance? That was awesome! Thank God.

Corey Casey asks The Notorious K.I.D why he’s there.

The Notorious K.I.D
What? Hold on, I took the microphone from you for a reason.

“K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D” “K-I-D”

The Notorious K.I.D looks around at the crowd taking in the reaction. The Notorious K.I.D smiles, the happiest he’s ever been.

The Notorious K.I.D
Last weeks show was a memorial to Brenton Cyrus. It gave us all the chance to mourn him, to just come out and fight, without the pressure of live television! Last week wasn’t about my World Title win, it wasn’t about you becoming number one contender, but about Brenton Cyrus. But this week is about moving forward, so that’s exactly what I plan to do here tonight, by celebrating my World Heavyweight Title victory here tonight!

Corey Casey reaches out and grabs the microphone from The Notorious K.I.D.

Corey Casey

I’m actually glad you came out KID, because now is your time to choose. The choice is simple really, and at some point everyone will make a choice. You are either with Salvation or you are an enemy of God. Make your choice right now!

Corey Casey pushes the microphone into the chest of the World Champion, Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the microphone and holds it up to his mouth.

The Notorious K.I.D
Well…

Gently by Slipknot begins to play and the arena goes dark. A spotlight hit’s the stage as Rob Langdon walks out holding the Undisputed Championship. He walks down to the ring wearing a nice suit, then slides in. Rob Langdon asks The Notorious K.I.D for the microphone and KID hands it too him.

Rob Langdon
Listen Corey, it’s not fair for you to ask us to pick sides right now.

Corey Casey grabs the microphone from Rob Langdon, making Rob a bit angry.

Corey Casey

KID said it best, we are moving past what happened to Brenton Cyrus, looking towards the future, and the future needs Salvation. I need the two of you to commit to Salvation right now so that I know I can trust you.

Corey Casey slowly hands Rob Langdon the microphone and tells him to make the right choice. Rob Langdon holds the microphone up to his mouth.

Rob Langdon

KID, I’ll follow you.

Rob Langdon hands the microphone to the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

The Notorious K.I.D
We’re going to stick with Salvation..

Corey Casey smiles, and pulls the microphone out of KID’s hand.

Corey Casey

Gentlemen… The New Dawn of Salvation, has officially Risen!

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play and the fans in Miami go insane for the hometown hero.

Andrew - Here comes the NLWF Champion, here comes Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage without the NLWF Championship, he has a huge smile on his face, as he looks towards the ring at Corey Casey and the New Dawn of Salvation.

Nick Ridicule
I must say, I'm extremely disappointed in you KID and you Shadow. You two are champions. K.I.D you are the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, and Corey Casey is the number one contender. He wants to take that title from you and he'll do anything to do it! Shadow Demon, Rob, you have been in the NLWF longer then anyone. You've done more for this company then just about anyone. Why would you follow Corey Casey? He's been here what? two month?

Corey Casey
I am not going to stand by, and allow you to disrespect me right to my face. I am a two time World Heavyweight Wrestling Champi...

Nick Ridicule interrupts Corey Casey.

Nick Ridicule

That's right, you are a two time World Heavyweight Wresting Champion, and I am a former Universal Champion, and KID was once Universal Champion, and Shadow was Freedom Champion, and Blah, Blah, Blah! I don't live in the past, and I damn sure don't respect you Corey Casey. I am the NLWF Champion, Shadow is the Undisputed Champion, and The Notorious K.I.D...

Nick Ridicule stops and listens to the crowd.

"K-I-D" "K-I-D" "K-I-D" "K-I-D"

Nick Ridicule

Fuck yeah... He's the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Corey Casey you don't have a damn thing, which means when us champions, the leader of the NLWF are having a conversation, you need to shut the fuck up. But that's what KID is going to make you do at Dangerous by Design, so I can be patient.

The crowd erupts in cheers for Nick Ridicule who smiles.

Corey Casey

Why the hell are you smiling so damn much? and since you brought it up, where is your NLWF Championship?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" "SHUT THE FUCK UP" "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Nick Ridicule laughs.

Nick Ridicule

I'm so glad you asked me that. Because I can answer that question, without even talking. Check this out Corey Casey.

Nick Ridicule turns and points at the entrance. Evil Angel begins to play, and Ashley Matthews steps out onto the stage holding the NLWF Championship.

"WELCOME BACK" "WELCOME BACK"
"WELCOME BACK" "WELCOME BACK"

Corey Casey
I understand now why you left Salvation, I understand why you walked away when Salvation needed you most. It's because of the treacherous Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule

I have an idea, how about you call her something again, and I walk down to the ring and do to you, what I did to god!

Andrew - Woah.

Corey Casey

What did you just say? You just crossed a line. You have just made yourself and enemy of Salvation.

Nick Ridicule
Look around Corey Casey, face the facts that are right in front of your face. Chuck Matthews left Salvation, Brenton Cyrus left Salvation, and I was the last member. I was the sole survivor of Salvation, and without me there is no Salvation left. Ashley and I are Salvation against Salvation. You want my respect Corey Casey? You want me to respect you? Then you win one of the Major Titles, and show everyone that you deserve it. Because right now, all you are is a contender.
We are the champions, not you. Shadow and KID, it's time to break away from Salvation. It's not too late, it's never too late.

Corey Casey
We'll see Nick. Salvation is Immortal. Shadow and KID wont betray Salvation, they wont betray Brenton Cyrus.

Nick Ridicule
I'm going to humble you and all the other guys who walk around here like an ego tripping asshole, and I start tonight in the main event!

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Revolutionnew
★Destiny Rising★
Live from the Ground Zero Arena
Miami, Florida

Fireworks shoot out of the Revolution stage, sending everyone in the Ground Zero arena jumping up to their feet. People hold up their signs hoping to get on TV.

“ETA‘s Rule this Show!” “< They Rule the World!”
“Australians are assholes during Australian summer!”
“NLWF Versus Laziness Tour!”
“VOTE NICK RIDICULE FOR NLWF CHAMPION OF THE YEAR”

Andrew - Welcome to Revolution: Destiny Rising and we sure do have an amazing return show for you here tonight,

Tommy - Last weeks show was an emotional, un televised event, but tonight we move on.

Andrew - And what better way to move on, then to have an NLWF Championship Match here tonight!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule gets set to defend his NLWF Championship again, as he hopes to become NLWF Champion of the Year.

Andrew - Next week is the NLWF 2009 Award show, so a lot of guy are going to be trying to cement themselves here tonight.

Tommy - the 2009 Award show is going to be amazing, but how about last week when we found out the new owners?

Andrew - Alison Williams and Megan O’Day, are now the owners of the NLWF following the death of Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - It’ll be interesting to see how such a huge show like Revolution is handled with the two ladies in charge.

Andrew - So much action, so little time, we start the show with a North American Title Match.

Tommy - Corey Casey awarded Steven Angel both the North American Title and Half of the Tag Team Titles, in order to guarantee his loyalty.

Andrew - Now Steven Angel sets up to defend the North American Title against Wayne Morley.

Tommy - Talk about an unworthy contender, but I’ve seen weirder things happen.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Match
NLWF North American Title
Steven Angel vs Wayne Morley

Both men are in the ring awaiting the opening bell. Steven Angel puts in his mouth piece and stares at Wayne Morley with a death look. Wayne Morley looks afraid and shakes his head right as the bell rings.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel charges and pushes Wayne Morley into the corner. Steven Angel whips Wayne Morley out of the corner as hard as he can, and Wayne Morley hit’s the other turnbuckle, then falls to the mat face first. Steven Angel rushes him and begins stomping into the face of Wayne Morley.

Andrew - A vicious Steven Angel that we have never seen before!

Tommy - He’s all over Wayne Morley, and Wayne just can’t do anything.

Steven Angel quickly pulls Wayne Morley to his feet, and hits him with a European uppercut sending him into the corner again. Steven Angel runs in and clotheslines Wayne Morley to the corner, then double underhooks his arms and belly to belly throws him across the ring.

Andrew - Huge belly to belly suplex from Steven Angel!

Tommy - He would rather throw him, then know him!

Wayne Morley gets to his feet slowly and Steven Angel charges him, then clotheslines him to the back of the skull. Steven Angel lifts Wayne Morley up, and connects a wicked American Slam, bouncing Wayne Molrey on the mat. Steven Angel stands up and pulls down his straps and screams like an animal unleashed, then locks in the ankle lock on Wayne Morley.

Andrew - This has got to be it!

Tommy - That Ankle lock is wicked, look at how he’s turning the foot!

Steven Angel wraps his legs around the leg of Wayne Morley stopping him from pulling himself towards the ropes. Steven Angel secures the grapevine and twists on the ankle, breaking it. Wayne Morley screams and begins tapping out frantically.

Andrew - Tap or snap!

Tommy - Steven Angel would have snapped it no matter what!

The referee calls for the bell and tries to pull Steven Angel off of him.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel doesn’t break the hold, instead he twists a few more times.

Andrew - Steven Angel is hell bent on ending the career of Wayne Morley here tonight!

Tommy - Well breaking his ankle is a damn good start!

Finally Steven Angel releases the hold, and gets to his feet. Steven Angel head butts the referee to the face, breaking his nose with the force of his forehead. Steven Angel smiles, then locks the referee in the Ankle lock. The referee screams, as blood pours from his nose. The referee taps out, hoping Steven Angel will let him go.

Andrew - What a bully.

Tommy - I don’t see anyone heroes coming out to stop him.

Steven Angel grabs a microphone and holds up the North American Title.

Steven Angel
I made sure to make Corey Casey and Salvation proud, but in order to become the greatest North American Champion of all time, I need to defend this championship every week. That’s why next will start the beginning of “The Steven Angel North American Open Challenge.” I destroyed Wayne Morley, and snapped his damn Ankle, who will be next?

Steven Angel looks out to the crowd which is booing him. Steven Angel smiles as he sees the newest NLWF Superstar Cody Dementium.

Steven Angel
You’re a member of the NLWF Aren’t you?

Cody Dementium nods his head in the front row, a few fans crowd him trying to get on TV.

Steven Angel
Well how about you step up, and take me on next week. If you can beat me in the North American Challenge, then I’ll give you a title shot!

Cody Dementium smiles, then stands up. Steven Angel smiles and puts his mouth piece back in, and throws the microphone. Steven Angel motions for Cody Dementium to bring it on, and Cody moves over the guardrail.

Andrew - We might not have to wait until next week.

Tommy - Why should we? Neither of these guys are important enough to wait an entire week for!

Cody Dementium runs and slides into the ring. Steven Angel runs and attempts a clothesline, but Cody Dementium ducks underneath it, and fires off several right hands catching Steven Angel directly to the jaw.

Andrew - Cody Dementium landing some big shots!

Tommy - Steven Angel wasn’t expecting this!

Steven Angel knees Cody Dementium to the stomach, and lifts him up for the American Slam. Cody Dementium flips backwards and lands on his feet, then jumps into the air and drives Steven Angel down with the Asylum Slam.

Andrew - Cody Dementium just laid out the North American Champion!

Tommy - I’ll admit it, the North American Division is finally getting good!

Cody Dementium grabs the North American Title and holds it above his head.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Matchseperator

Andrew - This next match has been months in the making, Ryan Apollos versus Corey Casey.

Tommy - We’ve questioned who’s better, we’ve wondered which man would win one on one, and now we don’t have to wonder, the match is next!

Andrew - Corey Casey stabbed Ryan Apollos in the back, and now Apollos has his shot to slay the Prophet of Salvation!

Tommy - Easier said then done!

Corey Casey vs Ryan Apollos

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a grudge match between former partners! Introducing first.

The Lights dim and the sound of thunder is heard

“Papercut” by Linkin Park plays
*Turntable and Drum intro*

*Full band intro*

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stops at the top of the ramp and looks around at the crowd.

Why does it feel like night today?
Something in here's not right today.
Why am I so uptight today?
Paranoia's all I got left
I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed

Apollos smiles and starts walking down the ramp towards the ring.

But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
Like a face that I hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
(And watches everything)

He stops halfway down the ramp looks around at the crowd again, he then continues to walk down the ramp

So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right beneath my skin

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the crowd.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

He smiles before walking to the ringside that faces the camera.

I know I've got a face in me
Points out all my mistakes to me
You've got a face on the inside too and
Your paranoia's probably worse
I don't know what set me off first
But I know what I can't stand
Everybody acts like the fact of the matter is
I can't add up to what you can but

Apollos gets onto the apron and stands in the middle. He then does his Slayer pose. He smiles before entering the ring.

Everybody has a face that they hold inside
A face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time they lie
A face that laughs every time they fall
(And watches everything)

Apollos walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle.

So you know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is watching you too
Right inside your skin

He points at the crowd and yells at them. Apollos then does his Slayer pose on the turnbuckle.

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

Apollos climbs off the turnbuckle and stands in the corner as the music stops.

Tommy - I hate guys with a 7 minute entrance, what a waste of time.

Samantha Praxton - From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing in at 250 Pounds. He is the General Manager of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, Ryan Apollos!

lights go out and smoke begins to rise from under the stage grating...

Cost us all!

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring.

Slave camps, last dance, billion dollar mishaps!?!
Bombshells, nitro, anything that you can throw!
Housewives, onion rings, A.O.L. and crashing planes!
Second rate therapy... Everybody's crazy!

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face.

I saw a black cloud above the forest!
Wiping clean till nothing else remained!!!
SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S ALMOST OVER!
SOMEONE TELL THEM IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and turns and faces Ryan Apollos.

Samantha Praxton- and the opponent. From The City of Salvation. Weighing in at 255 Pounds. He is the number one contender for the World Championship, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey stares at Ryan Apollos, rage filling his eyes. Ryan Apollos does his slayer taunt, then flips Corey Casey off.

Tommy - Nick is going to sue him!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey runs and rams his shoulder into the stomach of Ryan Apollos. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos and runs to the corner slamming him against the turnbuckle. Corey Casey grabs Ryan Apollos by the throat with his left hand. Corey Casey pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner and punches him to his left eye. Ryan Apollos tries to pulls away from Corey Casey, but Corey Casey lands a couple more huge right hands to Ryan Apollos eye.

Andrew - Corey Casey has Ryan Apollos in a choke clinch.

Tommy - And with Corey’s powerful hand strength Ryan Apollos can’t break away.

Corey Casey lifts Ryan up with his left hand and choke slams him down to he mat. Corey Casey stands over Ryan Apollos, with his hand still around his throat. Corey Casey lands several more punches to the downed Ryan Apollos, this time busting him wide open.

Andrew - Corey Casey has drawn the blood of Ryan Apollos early!

Tommy - Thanks to his Choke Clinch he’s been able to take complete control without a problem.

Corey Casey backs into the corner and sits down staring at Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos rolls to his stomach, the blood just starting to makes its way down his head. Ryan Apollos gets to his hands and knees, then uses the ropes to lift himself up.

Andrew - Corey Casey has drawn blood, and now he’s being patient.

Tommy - No, it looks like he’s just enjoying the pain of Ryan Apollos, If you’re going to kill someone, you might as well enjoy it.

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, and Corey Casey quickly pulls himself up using the top rope, and charges Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos turns around, only to be clotheslined over the top rope by Corey Casey, who immediately drops down, and rolls out of the ring. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet ringside, then drives his elbow into the cut on Ryan Apollos head.

Andrew - Corey Casey looks to target that wound!

Tommy - This looks like the first time Corey Casey has ever come into the match with a gameplan.

Corey Casey grabs Ryan Apollos and whips him as hard as he can towards the steps. Corey Casey drop toeholds Ryan Apollos on the release and Ryan Apollos smashes face first into the side of the ring steps. The referee slides out of the ring and checks on Ryan Apollos. The referee demands that Corey Casey get back into the ring.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos might be knocked out cold.

Tommy - He hit the steps all face!

Corey Casey grabs the referee by the back of the shirt, and pulls him on his ass then grabs Ryan Apollos back the back of the head. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos, who left a large blood puddle next to the steps. Corey Casey rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring, the wound on his head is pouring blood down his face like a faucet.

Andrew - Jesus Christ, Ryan Apollos is spilling a ton of blood!

Tommy - Corey Casey has split his head wide open!

Corey Casey climbs into the ring and grabs Ryan Apollos. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet, then runs him to the ropes. Ryan Apollos staggers towards the ropes, blood pouring into his eyes. Ryan Apollos hit’s the ropes and immediately is kicked to the face by Corey Casey.

Andrew - Boot to the face!

Tommy - huge boot to the face!

Corey Casey runs to the ropes the jumps and leg drops Ryan Apollos then pins him.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Andrew - Even a bloody mess early Ryan Apollos able to kick out.

Tommy - It’s only a matter of time now though, Corey Casey has this thing won.

Andrew - We though that at Majority Rules, but Chuck Matthews made a comeback.

Tommy - Ryan Apollos is NOT Chuck Matthews!

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and Ryan Apollos delivers a right hand to the body of Corey Casey, then gets to his feet, and jumps up catching Corey Casey with the Slayer.

Andrew - Slayer by Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - That might buy him some time, but Corey Casey is still really fresh.

Corey Casey starts to get up, and Ryan Apollos grabs his leg and trips him. Ryan Apollos pushes himself up, and gets to his feet. Corey Casey stands up and walks right into a huge spine buster from Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Holy spinning spinebuster

Tommy - …BATMAN!

Ryan Apollos pins Corey Casey, dropping his arm over him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Ryan Apollos rolls off of Corey Casey, and gets to his feet. Ryan Apollos staggers back and leans on the ropes. Corey Casey starts to get up, and Ryan Apollos runs and hooks Corey Casey’s arms. Ryan Apollos jumps and connects the wicked end on Corey Casey, then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out. Ryan Apollos can’t believe it. He asks the referee what the count was and the referee shakes his head and tells him two.

Andrew - Corey Casey kicks out of the Wicked End!

Tommy - No one will ever doubt what a force Corey Casey is, but he’s so inexperienced that his game is just starting to click!

Ryan Apollos gets to his feet, and leans on the ropes again. Corey Casey fights to his feet and Ryan Apollos runs towards him again, but This time Corey Casey runs and spears Ryan Apollos flipping him backwards.

Andrew - Huge spear by Corey Casey!

Tommy - He made him do a moonsault with the force of that one!

Corey Casey gets to his feet, then lifts Ryan Apollos. Corey Casey jumps and spinning wheel kicks Ryan Apollos right to the face.

Andrew - Huge wheel kick!

Tommy - Yeah, he might have knocked him out.

Corey Casey leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls out a leather straitjacket and his razorblade Cat O Nine Tails. Corey Casey begins to laugh manically, then enters the ring. The referee tells Corey Casey he’ll be disqualified and Corey Casey shakes his head.

Corey Casey

Megan O’Day has made this a no disqualification match… Not only that, but Ryan’s career is on the line.

Andrew - Did you hear that?

Tommy - Yeah, This is not good for Ryan Apollos who looks like he’s bleeding to death.

The referee thinks about it and shrugs his shoulders. Corey Casey smiles and drops the Cat O Nine Tails, then grabs Ryan Apollos and puts him in a camel clutch. Corey Casey punches Ryan Apollos to the cut several times, then puts the straight jacket on him. Corey Casey tightens it, and releases the camel clutch.

Andrew - Oh no! The back of that Straight Jacket is missing so Ryan’s back is wide open for punishment.

Tommy - This is going to get really brutal!

Corey Casey picks up the Cat O Nine Tails and closes his eyes. Corey Casey smiles then lifts the Cat O Nine Tails and brings it down into the back of Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos screams as the razor blades cut his back. Ryan Apollos struggles to his knees and Corey Casey kicks him down, and cracks down another whip across the back of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - He’s slicing him up bad.

Tommy - We are witnessing the destruction of Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey drops the Cat O Nine Tails, then walks over and hooks Ryan Apollos head for a DDT. Corey Casey tightens his grip cranking on a guillotine. Corey Casey pulls as hard as he can choking the life out of Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Look at all of that blood!

Tommy - I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone bleed so much.

The referee tries to check on Ryan Apollos, but Corey Casey screams at him. Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos up for a suplex and holds him up. Corey Casey walks around holding Ryan Apollos up.

Andrew - All the blood is rushing to the head of Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Yeah, then it’s pouring out of the head of Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey release his arm and holds Ryan Apollos up with one arm. Corey Casey looks at Ryan Apollos then jumps and finally connects the purifier. Corey Casey, doesn’t attempt the pin like usual, instead he stands up with Ryan Apollos and lifts him up for another purifier. Corey Casey drives Ryan Apollos down with a second purifier then stands up and looks down at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Corey Casey is a man possessed!

Tommy - He’s driven, and The Notorious K.I.D should not take him lightly!

Corey Casey lifts Ryan Apollos and puts him in the cobra Clutch. Corey Casey runs and smashes Ryan Apollos face first into the turnbuckle.

Andrew - OH!

Corey Casey pulls Ryan Apollos out of the corner with the Cobra Clutch still locked on and sick smile on his face. Corey Casey spins Ryan Apollos then runs and smashes him face first into a different turnbuckle.

Tommy - These are brutal!

Corey Casey drags Ryan Apollos to the center of the ring and lifts Ryan Apollos then slams him down with the Wrath of RA. Corey Casey stares at Ryan Apollos who’s drenched in his own blood, and locked in a straitjacket.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos can’t even do anything, he’s in a damn straitjacket!

Tommy - He can only be brutalized!

Corey Casey drops to his knees and pins Ryan Apollos, driving his forearm across the bloody face of Apollos.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Thank God it’s over!

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus had nothing to do with that match ending, that’s for sure!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

Rico Sutton walks down to the ring, then climbs onto the apron. Corey Casey looks at him, and prepares to fight if he has too. Rico Sutton lifts Ryan Apollos and spine busters him.

Andrew - Rico Sutton is picking up the scraps.

Tommy - Not necessarily, Corey Casey just ended Ryan’s career. Therefore no one will get the chance to destroy Ryan Apollos ever again. Rico is taking his only chance!

Rico Sutton drags Ryan Apollos out of the ring to the ringside floor. Rico Sutton lifts Ryan Apollos using the straitjacket, and sets Ryan Apollos up for a powerbomb. Rico Sutton lifts Ryan Apollos and power bombs him through the announcers table.

Andrew - HEY!

Tommy - Without warning that asshole Rico Sutton power bombs Ryan Apollos right though the table!

Rico Sutton grabs Ryan Apollos leg and pulls him off the broken announcers table. Rico Sutton lifts Ryan Apollos again, and power bombs him on the broken announce table.

Andrew - Rico Sutton has finished off anything Apollos had left.

Tommy - Yeah, he messed him up big time.

Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage. The Notorious K.I.D walks out, then down to the ring without his belts.

Andrew - I get the feeling Ryan Apollos night is going to get a lot worse.

Tommy - KID hates him, plain and simple.

The Notorious K.I.D walks to the announce table and stands by Rico Sutton. The Notorious K.I.D turns around then reaches under the ring and pulls out a long biker chain.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - You were right, Apollos night is about to get worse!

The Notorious K.I.D wraps the chain around Ryan Apollos legs and puts a padlock on it. The Notorious K.I.D walks over to Rico Sutton and asks him something. Rico Sutton partially smiles, then nods his head, and grabs the chain.

Andrew - I think Rico has agreed to help KID out.

Tommy - Well since it’s against Apollos, I don’t blame him.

Rico Sutton drags Ryan Apollos following The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Where are they going?

Tommy - I’ll tell you where we are going, to advertisements, we are halfway through Revolution.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 14th 2009, 8:35 pm

The Notorious K.I.D
Thanks Rico!

The Notorious K.I.D waves goodbye as Rico Sutton walks away. The Notorious K.I.D laughs as he looks up at something.

The Notorious K.I.D

You picked the wrong kid to fuck with Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D picks up a baseball bat and smiles.

The Notorious K.I.D

I’m going to make sure you don’t come back.

The Notorious K.I.D swings the baseball bat and hits Ryan Apollos, who is hanging upside down from the ceiling backstage. The Notorious K.I.D swings the bat again, and smashes Ryan Apollos to the shoulder.

The Notorious K.I.D
One more thing. I made a promise that one day I would do this to you.

The Notorious K.I.D walks and grabs onto the end of the chain, then releases Ryan Apollos who hit’s the cement floor hard.

The Notorious K.I.D
Oops

The Notorious K.I.D walks over to Ryan Apollos and unzips his pants. The Notorious K.I.D wait’s a few seconds, then begins urinating on Ryan Apollos.

The Notorious K.I.D
It’s official! I FUCKING OWN YOU!

Andrew - Can we please get some medics to help Ryan Apollos?

Tommy - Welcome to the era of NLWF without a leader, without a God. Welcome to the NLWF without Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - If that’s what’s to come, then a lot of people are in trouble..

Tommy - speaking of which, Dylan Evans versus Shadow Demon! Is it just me or does anyone else think the end is near for Dylan Evans?

NLWF Undisputed Championship #1 Contender vs Career
Shadow Demon vs Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans is standing in the ring, awaiting the Undisputed Universal Champion.

Tommy - HA HA They cut his entrance!

Samantha Praxton - The following match is a Career versus Title shot, where if Dylan Evans can win he’ll receive a match against Shadow Demon, but if he loses not only does his team get stripped of the Tag Team Titles, but his career is over! In the ring already at this time weighing in at 240 pounds, from The City of Salvation, Dylan Evans!

The arena lights go off as the intro to "Gently" plays. Shadow Demon walks out and pauses. When the intro finishes he raises his hands as pyro's go off on either side of him. He walks slowly down the ramp and climbs in the ring.

Andrew - Shadow Demon impressed us all at Majority Rules when he escaped the dumbest structure ever made before Kid could!

Tommy - Hey, remember when KID said he would make Ryan Apollos pay for that!

Andrew - Yeah.

Tommy - He delivered!

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent from Des Moines, Iowa. Standing 6’ tall and weighing in at 245 Pounds. He is the Reigning NLWF Undisputed Champion, SHADOW DEMON!!!!

The fans in the arena go insane for Shadow Demon.

“FUCK ‘EM UP DEMON FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK ‘EM UP DEMON FUCK ‘EM UP”
“FUCK ‘EM UP DEMON FUCK ‘EM UP” “FUCK ‘EM UP DEMON FUCK ‘EM UP”

Shadow Demon shakes his head at Dylan Evans. Dylan Evans stares at Shadow Demon.

Andrew - I have never seen anyone look so afraid in my entire career as an announcer.

Tommy - Yeah, Dylan Evans seems star struck here, he looks.. Scared.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon runs towards Dylan Evans and fires off a few jabs. Shadow Demon throws a few combinations and keeps the pressure on Dylan Evans trapped in the corner. Shadow Demon throws several haymakers at Dylan Evans, and lands a huge right uppercut, that buckles Dylan Evans.

Andrew - Shadow Demon with great boxing skills here.

Tommy - This is impressive.

Shadow Demon lands a left hook to the body that knocks the wind out of Dylan Evans. Shadow Demon sets Dylan Evans up, and piledrivers him into the mat. Shadow Demon gets to his feet and stomps Dylan Evans several times, to the chest and face.

Andrew - Last week we watched Shadow Demon use a style just like this one against Nick Ridicule, he caught him with several huge punches, and really did damage.

Tommy - No one has ever beaten Nick Ridicule the way Shadow Demon did, and I really think he should get a lot of credit for such a big win.

Shadow Demon waits for Dylan Evans to get to his feet. Dylan Evans backs into the corner, and uses it to get up. Shadow Demon moves towards him, bobbing and weaving. Dylan Evans jumps and throws and double kick using the corner and Shadow Demon grabs his feet.

Andrew - This is not good for Evans.

Tommy - FIGHTING SHADOW DEMON WITH PRACTICALLY NO WINS WAS NOT GOOD FOR EVANS, this is just the result of that.

Shadow Demon hooks Dylan Evans legs under his left arm, and throws huge right hands that hits Dylan Evans to the face. Shadow Demon throws right hand after right hand, and all Dylan Evans can do is cover his face. Shadow Demon lands a huge right hand that hits Dylan Evans to the jaw. Dylan Evans arms drop.

Andrew - He is out cold.

Tommy - Shadow Demon wears MMA style gloves, but I think that’s only to protect his own fists.

Shadow Demon pulls Dylan Evans out of the corner, and Dylan Evans hit’s the mat. Shadow Demon lifts Dylan Evans, then lifts him up to his shoulders.

Andrew - I thought at least Dylan Evans would fight back!

Tommy - Not anymore, he’s out now.

Shadow Demon walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope, with Dylan Evans. Shadow Demon jumps off the top rope and connects a vicious Shadow Crushes. Shadow Demon turns around and pins Dylan Evans.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Shadow Demon!

Andrew - Another impressive victory for Shadow Demon!

Tommy - Shadow Demon hasn’t lost a match in over a month, he’s practically unbeatable!

Shadow Demon takes his NLWF Undisputed Championship and holds it for the fans to see. The lights in the arena go out.

Andrew - Don’t even make a Death Angel comment.

Tommy - You made one for me. Hey do you think Steven Angel and Death Angel are related?

The lights go on and Havoc is in the ring standing behind Shadow Demon.

Andrew - It’s HAVOC!

Tommy - What the fuck is this shit?!!?

Shadow Demon turns around and sees the huge monster that is Havoc. Havoc grabs Dylan Evans by the face, and lifts him off the mat, palming his head like a basketball. Havoc puts his other hand on Dylan Evans head and squeezes as tight as he can.

Andrew - He’s go him a huge vice grip.

Tommy - Havoc is 8 feet tall, and 500 pounds, I’m shocked he hasn’t popped Dylan Evans head like a pimple.

Havoc lifts Dylan Evans by his head with both hands, then throws him landing Dylan Evans on his upper back. Havoc looks at Shadow Demon who stares at Havoc in disbelief.

Andrew - Shadow looks like he’s seen a ghost!

Tommy - He has, Havoc!

Havoc laughs, and Shadow Demon shakes his head. Shadow Demon runs at Havoc and throws several crisp punches but Havoc pushes Shadow Demon away. Havoc runs at Shadow Demon and splashes him in the corner.

Andrew - Oh no! Havoc has taken control of the situation.

Tommy - Come on Shadow, don’t let that asshole beat you up!

Shadow Demon gets up and hits Havoc with an uppercut. Havoc stagger backwards and Shadow Demon runs at him and superman punches him over the top rope. Both men fall to the ringside floor, and Shadow Demon fights to his feet.

Andrew - Shadow is fighting back against the colossal monster Havoc!

Tommy - Fuck ‘em up Shadow, fuck ‘em up!

Justin Kash comes out of nowhere and hits Shadow Demon across the back with a steel chair.

Justin Kash
KASH MONEY BITCH!

Shadow Demon stands up and looks at Justin Kash.

Andrew - That chair shot didn’t hurt Shadow at all.

Tommy - Nope.

Shadow Demon punches Justin Kash right to his nose dropping him to the floor with the single punch. Havoc rams his shoulder into Shadow Demon and pushes him against the apron smashing his back. Havoc lifts Shadow Demon and throws him at the ring ropes. Shadow Demon hit’s the ropes and bounces back with a huge punch to the face of Havoc who staggers backwards up the stage.

Andrew - Shadow has waited a long time for this, everyone should get the chance to kill someone they hate.

Tommy - you don’t hate me do you Andrew?

Andrew - sometimes…

Shadow Demon runs throwing punches at Havoc. Havoc swings wildly but Shadow Demon is able to dodge his punches with ease and land heavy counters in return. Havoc backs up and leans against the stage. Shadow Demon runs and flying dropkicks Havoc who falls backwards and smashes right through the stage.

“Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit”

Andrew - Havoc was just dropkicked through the lights on the stage.

Tommy - He got sent backstage the hard way!

Broken pieces of lighbulbs sit at the feet of Shadow Demon, as he looks at the massive hole in the titantron. Sparks shoot out, followed by smoke as Shadow Demon gets to his feet still looking at the destruction. Justin Kash runs up behind Shadow Demon, bleeding heavily from his clearly broken nose.

Justin Kash

What have you done!

Justin Kash looks into the hole and coughs as smoke gets into his lungs. The referee hands Shadow Demon the Undisputed Championship, and he walks away leaving Justin Kash looking for Havoc.

Andrew - Havoc makes a return only to die!

Tommy - Funny how things work out sometimes.

Dylan Evans is in the middle of the ring, but the EMT personal still haven’t come to check on Dylan Evans. He isn’t moving and is prone in the dead center of the ring

Andrew - Where the hell are the EMT’s? Why haven’t they come to check on Dylan Evans? He needs medical help!

Suddenly, “Prophecies” by Motograter begins to play throughout the arena.

Cost us all!

Andrew - What the hell?! Why is Corey Casey coming out here now?

Tommy - Dylan Evans no showed all week. The Voice of God told Dylan the consequences of failure…he is coming to deliver judgment

Meanwhile, Corey Casey bursts out from the back…carrying the no backed straightjacket in his left hand and the razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails in his right hand. The crowd explodes, booing Corey mercilessly. Corey is still covered in Ryan Apollos’ blood from earlier in the night…wearing it like a bloody badge of honor. Corey’s smirk widens as he sees the prone and unconscious body of Dylan Evans lying in the middle of the ring.

Corey slides into the ring and sets the straightjacket and Cat O’Nine Tails aside in one of the corners.

Andrew - Corey Casey is has come to make sure Dylan Evans never returns.

Tommy - Can he even defend himself after that beating from Shadow?

Corey drops to his knees in front of Dylan Evans. The strains of Prophecies continue to echo throughout the arena, giving the scene in the ring an eerie soundtrack. Corey gently reaches down and lifts Dylan semi-conscious head with his left hand until Dylan’s eyes flutter open and are able to look up at the face of the Voice of God.

Corey Casey

You have failed me Dylan…you have failed Salvation. There will be no New Dawn for you…

Corey suddenly wraps his left hand around the throat of Dylan Evans. Dylan’s eyes suddenly fill with fear, knowing what awaits him at the hands of Corey Casey. Corey pulls Dylan to his feet and tightens his grasp around Dylan’s throat. Corey cocks his right hand back and nails Dylan in the face. Corey rains blows down on Dylan’s face, tightening his grasp on Dylan’s throat all the time. Dylan’s nose breaks with a sickening snap which is heard throughout the arena.

Corey suddenly releases his grasp on Dylan’s throat, allowing Dylan to collapse to the mat in a crumpled heap. Corey turns, allowing the crowd to shower him with their hatred.

Andrew - This fucking Corey Casey! He is nothing more than a fucking bully! After what he did tonight to Ryan Apollos you’d figure his blood lust would be sated…but this man is sick!

Tommy - Just what the New Dawn of Salvation needs…a leader that is ruthless and focused on the betterment of Salvation as a whole!

Corey Casey slowly walks over to the straightjacket in the corner. The straightjacket is still covered in the blood of Ryan Apollos from earlier.

Andrew - That can’t be sanitary…shouldn’t he at least wash that thing?

Corey walks over to the bloody body of Dylan Evans. Corey leans down and forces Dylan’s right arm into the jacket with no problem. As Corey is putting Dylan’s left arm in the jacket Dylan, as if sensing what Corey is doing, tries to fight off his former master. Corey grasps Dylan’s hair, placing his right boot behind the skull of Dylan Evans. Corey then slams Dylan’s face down to the mat with the force of his boot; essentially curb stomping Dylan Evans in the middle of the ring.

Andrew - Where the fuck are the cops?! This is attempted murder!

Tommy - NLWF: shouldn’t every guy on the roster be in jail?

Corey lifts the bleeding body of Dylan Evans off the mat, forcing his left arm into the straightjacket, Dylan has gone completely lifeless at this point and simply collapses once more in a heap in the middle of the ring. Corey walks towards the turnbuckle and leans down, picking up the razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails whip. Corey lifts it over his head, showing the crowd what he holds in his hand. Corey then points at Dylan with the whip.

Corey Casey

YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED GUILTY DYLAN EVANS!

Corey walks over the Dylan, who is strapped firmly into the straightjacket. Corey reaches back with the whip and, after staring momentarily at the prone body of Dylan Evans, brings the whip down with startling speed. The blades dig into the exposed back of Dylan Evans, opening the old wounds that were inflicted by the same whip during his conversion. Again and again Corey reaches back, and again and again the razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails falls down across the back of Dylan Evans. Suddenly, Steven Angel is seen walking down the ramp, holding a can of gasoline and a roll of barbed wire.

Andrew - Here comes the faithful lapdog of Corey Casey…Steven Angel.

Tommy - And he is bringing the Voice of God the instruments for the final destruction of Dylan Evans.

Steven Angel sets the spool of barbed wire and the gasoline can on the ring apron and climbs into the ring. Corey brings the Cat O’Nine tails across the back of Dylan Evans one more time before he turns and embraces Steven Angel. Corey then motions for Steven Angel to join in on the beating. Steven leans down and picks up the ankle of Dylan Evans, locking him in the deadly Ankle Lock! Dylan begins to scream bloody murder and Steven cranks on the hold. Steven drops down, and grapevines the hold.

Andrew - My God! Steven is going to shoot two for two in the broken ankle department tonight!

Corey Casey then walks over to the nearest turnbuckle, pausing at the top to look out over the crowd. Corey suddenly throws his arms out to either side in a crucifixion pose. The lights dim and a single red light shines down from above. Dylan is still screaming at the top of his lungs as Steven continues to attempt to snap the ankle of Dylan Evans. A wooden cross begins to descend from the rafters, basked in the red light from above.

Tommy - The Voice of God is preparing to send a message. It doesn’t matter if you are a proclaimed member of the New Dawn of Salvation or not…you don’t fail Corey Casey!

Corey Casey looks up at the wooden cross, a look of fanatical joy etched into his features. Steven suddenly snaps the ankle of Dylan Evans, forcing him to break the Ankle Lock. Steven stands and helps to guide the cross to the mat. Steven tilts the cross back, resting the top of it against the top rope of the ring. Steven then leans down and picks up the limp carcass of Dylan Evans. Corey climbs down from the turnbuckle, motioning for Steven Angel to continue with his task.

Corey Casey

Just as I taught you my Dark Apprentice

Steven slams the limp body of Dylan Evans on top of the cross. Corey walks over to the ring apron, grabbing the spool of barbed wire. Corey hands the spool of barbed wire to Steven Angel, who eagerly takes it from the hands of his master. Steven then begins to wrap the wrists of Dylan Evans in barbed wire. The barbs dig deep into the wrists of Dylan Evans, causing blood to spurt out of his wrists like bloody waterfalls.
Steven then places Dylan’s right foot over his left foot at the base of the cross. Steven then wraps both of Dylan Evans; lower legs in barbed wire. Corey looks on as his Dark Apprentice finishes wrapping Dylan’s lower legs in barbed wire, a sadistic smile on his face.

Tommy - Some smart thinking there by Steven Angel.

Andrew - How the hell is that smart thinking?

Tommy - Well…Steven had already broken the ankle of Dylan Evans. He was just trying to make sure that Dylan’s feet were wrapped properly to the cross so he didn’t slide down it…

Andrew - You are sick…

In the ring Steven has just finished wrapping the skull of Dylan Evans in barbed wire. Steven sets the spool of barbed wire down and goes to the ring apron to fetch the can of gasoline. Steven unscrews the cap and begins to douse the body of Dylan Evan’s in the dangerous fluid. Steven pours the gas all over Dylan and the cross, emptying the gas into the open and bleeding wounds of Dylan Evans. After all the gas has been poured, Steven throws the empty container away and goes and stands behind Corey Casey.
Corey looks at the broken, bloodied, and broken body of Dylan Evans lying strapped to the cross. Corey bows his head, a sick smile in his face. Unholy white fire dances in his eyes as he stares at the broken body of Dylan Evans.

Corey Casey

You had a chance to take your place at my side…instead you failed me. Now you will take your place…on The Hill.

Corey suddenly throws a fireball from his hands directly at Dylan Evans. The unholy flames jump from Corey’s hands and begin to devour the wooden cross and Dylan’s body. Dylan, who up until this point had been semi-silent, begins to scream and squeal in fear and pain. Corey motions for the crossed to be raised. Steven bows his head, the same sadistic smile on his face as well. Corey suddenly throws his arms out to either side and Steven Angel drops to his knees facing away from Corey, his head bowed in prayer. The entire scene is being lit by the flames that are consuming the wooden cross…and the body of Dylan Evans that is burning high above the ring.

Andrew - Dylan Evans has his career ended but that wasn’t enough!

Tommy - Nope, they had to send him out in a pile of ashes!

Up at the top of the stage Havoc crawls out of the hole he made.

Andrew - Havoc is still alive!

Tommy - Bullshit!

Havoc shakes he’s so furious as Justin Kash celebrates that his client is still alive.

Andrew - I get the feeling we’re all in for a crazy rest of the year.

Tommy - No doubt about that!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 15th 2009, 2:24 pm

Megan O’Day is backstage with Corey Casey, next to her is her brother Bobby O’Day who looks at Corey Casey ready to rip his head off if given the command.

Megan O’Day
What the hell do you think you’re doing!? You can’t just tell referees that I made matches, when I didn’t!

Corey Casey innocently smiles as he looks at Megan O’Day.

Corey Casey

I empowered you tonight…

Megan O’Day doesn’t want to hear it.

Megan O’Day
You gave Alison enough reason to try to take full control of the NLWF. We are trying to get everything running smoothly again without Brenton around, and I can’t have people being crucified and pissed on!

Corey Casey

Everyone needs to know you are an owner who doesn’t take shit, so by aligning with me, and Salvation you guarantee that we have your best interest at heart. We are eliminating all the threats in the NLWF.

Megan O’Day thinks about it, and Bobby O’Day shakes his head.

Megan O’Day
Next time talk to me before you make matches!

Corey Casey

I promise I will.

Andrew - Corey Casey lied to the referee earlier just to make it a Hardcore match for Ryan’s career.

Tommy - Nice lie.

Andrew - Well it caused Apollos his job!

Tommy - So what? I hate Apollos!

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF No Limit Championship
The Notorious K.I.D vs Chuck Matthews

Chuck Matthews is already in the ring waiting for The Notorious K.I.D.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is the fifth title defense of the No Limit Champion. Introducing first the challenger, from Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in at 225 pounds and standing at 6’ tall. Chuck Matthews!

Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - and the champion he is from the City of Salvation. He stands at 5’ 9” and weighs 175 pounds. He is the reigning World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, and defending No Limit Champion, give it up for The Notorious K.I.D!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Chuck Matthews claps his hands.

Chuck Matthews

Congratulations KID.

Chuck Matthews rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. The Notorious K.I.D shakes his head and runs, then slides out of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Chuck Matthews by the back of the head and turns him around. The Notorious K.I.D runs and tosses Chuck Matthews into the ring.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D doesn’t want any bullshit like last time, with the injury.

Tommy - Yeah he wants to beat Chuck fair and square!

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and tries to kick The Notorious K.I.D to the face. The Notorious K.I.D ducks and dropkicks Chuck Matthews to the knee, dropping Chuck Matthews to the mat.

Andrew - That looked like the same dropkick that injured Chuck Matthews in the first fight between these two.

Tommy - I hope Chuck isn’t hurt!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the leg of Chuck Matthews and locks in the Shut the Fuck Up. The Notorious K.I.D covers the mouth and nose of Chuck Matthews with his arm as he fully locks in the STF. Chuck Matthews struggles in the dead center in the ring, trying to pull The Notorious K.I.D’s arm off of his face.

Andrew - He’s made Chuck Matthews shut the fuck up, I hope he makes Corey Casey Shut the Fuck up at Dangerous by Design.

Tommy - With his unstoppable The Notorious K.I.D has been, that might happen!

Chuck Matthews crawls towards the ropes shaking his head. Chuck Matthews gives the referee a thumbs up assuring him not to end the match. The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the hold forcing Chuck Matthews to put his thumb down. Chuck Matthews pulls himself towards the ropes again, and reaches out but is still a few feet away.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews didn’t have a gameplan for this match.

Tommy - Yeah, I think he just planned on a count out.

Chuck Matthews yells, then pushes up, and pushes himself towards the ropes again. The Notorious K.I.D laying on his back with the Shut the Fuck up applied tight. Chuck Matthews reaches out and ropes his fingers over the bottom rope. The referee tells The Notorious K.I.D to break the hold, and The Notorious K.I.D looks at him pissed off, then breaks.

Andrew - KID didn’t want to break the hold, he wanted to end it like that.

Tommy - Can you blame him, the last thing you want, is for Chuck Matthews to be able to make a comeback in a match.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and pulls Chuck Matthews to his feet. Chuck Matthews pulls out The Notorious K.I.D’s legs and goes for the Cryptic Cross. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Chuck Matthews hairs and pulls him in for a small package.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - near fall!

Chuck Matthews and The Notorious K.I.D get to their feet quickly and Chuck Matthews dives at The Notorious K.I.D looking for a spear. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and hooks the head of Chuck Matthews then runs with him. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and backflips looking for the Double K Switch but Chuck Matthews pushes him off.

Tommy - Chuck Matthews has the best defense in NLWF.

The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet and Chuck Matthews turns around and runs for another spear but this time The Notorious K.I.D jumps and catches Chuck Matthews with the KID Cutter.

Andrew - KID Cutter!

Tommy - Oh man, huge KID cutter to counter the Panic Attack!

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Chuck Matthews then looks around at the crowd and jumps to his feet.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Andrew - Suicide dance!

Tommy - …

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and jumps off with Something to believe. The Notorious K.I.D lands on Chuck Matthews then jumps to his feet and sets Chuck Matthews up for the Cryptic Cross. The Notorious K.I.D turns Chuck Matthews in the Cryptic Cross. The Notorious K.I.D drops down from the Cryptic Cross and locks in the Shut the Fuck up on Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Tommy - …

The Notorious K.I.D pulls on the hold as hard as he can. Chuck Matthews reaches his arms out, then tries to crawl towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews stops crawling, and The Notorious K.I.D tells him to tap. Chuck Matthews slowly taps out and The Notorious K.I.D breaks the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the first man to ever defend the No Limit Championship 5 Times, The Notorious K.I.D!

The Notorious K.I.D is given the No Limit Championship. The Notorious K.I.D holds the Title above his head. Chuck Matthews slowly gets to his feet and looks at The Notorious K.I.D who smiles at him. Chuck Matthews nods then walks towards The Notorious K.I.D to tell him something and the lights in the arena go out.

Andrew - Can’t people think of other ways for surprise entrances?

Tommy - …

The lights come back on and Hazard is standing behind Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews turns around and is DDTed by Hazard. Hazard stands up and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then shoves him into the corner.

Andrew - another vicious attack by Hazard!

Tommy - We saw him inside Hell in a Cell at Majority Rules!

Hazard lifts Chuck Matthews to the top rope then climbs up and puts Chuck Matthews on his shoulders. Hazard jumps off and Death Valley Drivers Chuck Matthews. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Hazard who rips his mask off to reveal Frank Hart with a huge smile on his face.

Andrew - Frank Hart has returned to the NLWF!

Tommy - OH FUCK!

The Notorious K.I.D looks at Frank Hart and lets him go. Frank Hart puts his foot on Chuck Matthews face and takes in the boos from the crowd. Chuck Matthews pushes Frank Hart’s foot off of his face and struggles to stand up and fight.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews refuses to stay down.

Tommy - He’s shown just how tough he is, just look at the scars on his back from Corey’s Cat o Nine Tails.

Frank Hart laughs and rolls out of the ring. Chuck Matthews stares at him and gets to his feet, then staggers out of the ring. Frank Hart backs up the stage, and Chuck Matthews follows him.

Andrew - Chuck wants to fight!

Tommy - Frank doesn’t!

Frank Hart leaves and Chuck Matthews follows him backstage. The Notorious K.I.D stands in the middle of the ring and waits. After a few seconds Alison's theme song comes on and she walks down the ramp holding a Championship Briefcase.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The crowd goes insane and screams.

“FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH”

Alison walks up the steps and The Notorious K.I.D walks over and holds the ropes open for her. Alison Williams enters the ring and Samantha Praxton hands her the microphone.

Alison Williams
Congratulations Notorious K.I.D, you are the first man ever to defend the No Limit Championship 5 Times!

“FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH” “FUCK YEAH”

Andrew - Fuck Yeah!

Tommy - Fuck Yeah…

Alison Williams
Right. Fuck Yeah.

The Notorious K.I.D laughs.

Alison Williams
Because you defended the No Limit Championship against, Ryan Apollos at Legends of the Fall, Neo Kobayashi and Dylan Evans on Revolution: Earn the Vote, Ryan Apollos at Majority Rules, Steven Angel on Revolution: Godless, and Chuck Matthews here tonight on Revolution: Destiny Rising, you will keep the No Limit Championship, as a souvenir to hold forever, and now take this Championship Briefcase to cash in at any time for any of the Major Titles. Congratulations Notorious K.I.D, you have made history here tonight!

The Notorious K.I.D is given the Championship Briefcase, He holds it up with his left hand, and holds his World Championship and No Limit Championship in his right hand. The referee takes the No Limit title from The Notorious K.I.D and adds the final nameplate to the belt.
The camera cuts backstage to Chuck Matthews looking around for Frank Hart. Chuck Matthews sees Hazard and he runs and spears him, knocking his head off. Chuck Matthews looks down at a manikin and Frank Hart smashes a steel chair into his back. Chuck Matthews tries to get up, when Rico Sutton comes out of nowhere and clotheslines Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - What the hell is this! He almost knocked his damn head right off!

Tommy - This is a damn set up!

A limousine pulls up by the three men. The driver gets out of the limo and runs down to open the door for the man inside. The driver opens the door, and Carmine Vestieri steps out and looks down at Chuck Matthews.

Carmine Vestieri
You slept with the wrong mans wife.

Carmine Vestieri kicks Chuck Matthews to the ribs, and Rico Sutton walks over and grabs Chuck Matthews. Rico Sutton pulls Chuck Matthews to his feet, and smashes him face first into the side of the limo. Rico Sutton kicks Chuck Matthews to the stomach and lifts Chuck Matthews for a power bomb.

Carmine Vestieri
Do not throw him at this limo again.

Rico Sutton turns around and power bombs Chuck Matthews into the parking lot floor. Chuck Matthews coughs and Frank Hart walks up and kneels down by him.

Frank Hart
Brenton isn't here to save you anymore Chuck, you are all alone.

As soon as the words slip out of his mouth Nick Ridicule runs into the parking lot at top speed. Carmine, Rico and Frank all get into the limo. The driver runs as fast as he can trying to get inside. Nick Ridicule runs up and kicks the side of the limo. The driver gets in and they drive away. Nick Ridicule walks over and checks on Chuck Matthews.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus December 15th 2009, 4:50 pm

Shane Bradley is with Nick Ridicule.

Shane Bradley

Nick, we just saw Chuck Matthews get attacked by Frank Hart, Rico Sutton, and Carmine Vestieri. Can we get your thoughts?

Nick Ridicule

I’m not sure what to think right now, Ashley is with her dad, and I have to go out and defend my NLWF Championship up next. Frank Salvation has changed you, it’s made you this evil man who kidnaps girlfriends, and ambushes people dressed as Hazard. The last thing you want to do Frank is return to a NLWF, which by the looks of things here tonight, has no fucking rules.

Shane Bradley
How…

Jason Hawk walks up and places his hand on Shane Bradley’s microphone. Jason Hawk stares into the eyes of Nick Ridicule, then grabs the microphone.

Jason Hawk
How’s it going Nick? Do you realize that tonight you will make NLWF History, you will be the first man to lose his Championship to Jason Hawk. How great is that going to be?

Nick Ridicule reaches out to take the microphone from Jason Hawk, but Jason pushes his hand away.

Jason Hawk

I’m not done. Then when I beat you several more times in the rematches, and all of that stuff, I’ll move on to becoming World Heavyweight or Undisputed Champion. I mean, after defeating the mighty Nick Ridicule, I should be able to beat anyone right?

Nick Ridicule grabs the microphone out of the hands of Jason Hawk and gets close to him.

Nick Ridicule
Jason, I want you to listen to me. I’m not the kind of guy you want to make an enemy out of. If you want to survive in the NLWF, you don’t walk up to one of the most feared men and slap him to the face.

Jason Hawk slaps Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule looks to the side, not moving after the slap. Nick Ridicule puts his hand on his face and smiles.

Nick Ridicule
Tonight, you better not let me get my hands on you. Because if I get a hold of you, I’m going to make sure you don’t make it to 2010. Then tonight I’m going to beat the shit out of Dave Zombie, and eliminate him from this NLWF title chase. Doing that I lock the two of us inside of the Triple Cage at Dangerous by Design. Next week at the award show, no matter what happens here tonight I’m going to give you a shot at the NLWF Title. You see Jason, while you talk a lot, and hardly back it up, I tell you what I’m going to do, and I go and do it. You are going to see a lot of me for the rest of 2009 Jason Hawk, I hope you somehow make it to the new year.

Jason Hawk
When I take your NLWF Championship here tonight, beat you at the award show, then destroy you at Triple Cage, Ashley Matthews is going to be screaming for some Hawk Cock!

Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk by the throat and he slams Jason into a wall.

Nick Ridicule

Listen here you little fuck. You can say whatever the hell you want about me, I don’t care, you can dream of being NLWF champion all you want, but until you take the belt away from me, you aint shit! But when you mention Ashley, you hit a nerve with me. Do not make me kill you, because I will. Avoid me tonight Hawk, if you want to survive, you’ll avoid me.

Nick Ridicule lets go of Jason Hawk and walks away. Jason Hawk watches Nick Ridicule leave, and he smiles.

Andrew - Up next the NLWF Championship is on the line.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is set to kill!

Andrew - Can Dave Zombie or Jason Hawk pull off a huge upset, or will NLWF Champion of the Year nominee Nick Ridicule secure a vote for that honor.

Tommy - The winner is NLWF Champion, the loser is out of the Title picture, and the survivor gets a shot at the belt at Dangerous by Design.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 MainEvent
Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 ChampionshipMatch
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Nick Ridicule vs Jason Hawk vs Dave Zombie

Samantha Praxton - The following is a Triple Threat Match for the NLWF Champion. Introducing first.

Dave Zombie comes out to Demenoid Phenomenon.

Samantha Praxton - Weighing in at 295 Pounds and standing at 6’5” He’s from Unknown. Dave Zombie!

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention. Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - Weighing 175 pounds and standing at 6’1” From Hoyvík. Faroe Island. Jason Hawk!

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play in the arena. Ashley Matthews walks out onto the stage holding the NLWF Championship. She is immediately followed by Nick Ridicule, who grabs her hand. The two walk down the ramp. Ashley gives Nick the NLWF championship and Nick Ridicule walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs to the middle rope and holds up the NLWF Championship for the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - Weighing 205 Pounds and standing at 6’3” He is from right here in Miami, Florida and is accompanied to the ring by Ashley Matthews, The reigning and Defending NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

“LETS GO NICK” “LETS GO NICK” “LETS GO NICK”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule immediately Force Face Claws Dave Zombie, and walks towards Jason Hawk. Dave Zombie smacks at his face and Jason Hawk Slides out of the ring. Nick Ridicule drops his hand and chases after Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk runs as fast as he can, then runs up the ramp. Nick follows him but doesn’t run up the ramp.

Ashley Matthews
Get in there and fight Hawk!

Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and is clotheslined by Dave Zombie.

Andrew - Hawk taking Nick’s advice, and he’s avoiding him at all costs.

Tommy - Smart.

Davoe Zombie lifts Nick Ridicule and throws him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes and charges at Dave Zombie on the rebound. Dave Zombie tries to kick Nick Ridicule to the face, but Nick Ridicule ducks and hit’s the ropes again. Nick Ridicule jumps and flying yakuza kicks Dave Zombie to the face.

Andrew - Nick Kick to the face of Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Perfectly placed kick.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and leg kicks Dave Zombie, then runs and connects a neck breaker. Nick Ridicule stands up and runs to the ropes, then drives a knee into the face of Dave Zombie. Nick Ridicule pins Dave Zombie and Jason Hawk grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule and pulls him out of the ring.

Andrew - Hey!

Tommy - He’s going to steal a win!

Jason Hawk slides into the ring and pins Dave Zombie.

-1-2-

Dave Zombie kicks out. Jason Hawk stands up and climbs to the top rope. Nick Ridicule stands up and Jason Hawk moonsaults from the inside of the ring to the outside. Jason Hawk connects the moonsault and drops Nick Ridicule to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Jason Hawk trying to get the pin over Dave Zombie fast, then catching nick with a moonsault.

Tommy - He can’t let Nick get hold of him though, or Nick could finish him off.

Jason Hawk stands up and jumps to the ring apron. Jason Hawk jumps and springboards off the middle rope and moonsaults down onto Nick Ridicule on the ringside floor. Jason Hawk slowly gets up and climbs to the ring apron.

Ashley Matthews
Get up Nick!

Jason Hawk jumps and springboards off the tope rope and into the ring clotheslining Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk quickly pins Dave Zombie.

-1-2-

Dave Zombie kicks out.

Andrew - I don’t know if this has been Jason’s plan all along, or if he’s just going with the flow.

Tommy - I think he’s winging it, and he might steal the belt.

Jason Hawk gets up and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk looks outside the ring at Ashley Matthews checking on Nick Ridicule, then he looks at Dave Zombie almost to his feet. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope and missile dropkicks Dave Zombie. Jason Hawk quickly pins Dave Zombie.

-1-2-

Dave Zombie kicks out.

Andrew - I was not expecting this.

Tommy - NLWF, expect the unexpected! But then don’t expect it at all!

Jason Hawk slides out of the ring and climbs up on the guardrail. Jason Hawk runs along the top of the guardrail, then jumps off and flips at Nick Ridicule who stands up just in time to get taken out by Jason Hawk.

Andrew - He takes Nick Ridicule down again!

Tommy - If he can keep Ridicule from getting in any offense he might be able to beat Zombie.

Andrew - Nick is heavy offense, extreme toughness, and a vicious killer instinct, but his defense is nothing special.

Tommy - He sure can take a beating.

Jason Hawk stands up and walks up the ring steps, then climbs to the top rope. Dave Zombie stands up and turns around only to see Jason Hawk flying at him with a cross body. Dave Zombie catches Jason Hawk and swings him right into the straight to Hell, swinging Jason Hawk, then dropping him on the back of his head.

Andrew - WOAH! Straight to hell!

Tommy - Oh my god no! Dave Zombie is going to win the NLWF Championship!

Dave Zombie crawls towards Jason Hawk and pins him.

-1-2-3~

The referee gets pulled out of the ring by Nick Ridicule. Ashley Matter drives a knee into the back of the referees head. Dave Zombie looks around, then sees Nick and Ashley.

Andrew - We were so close to being a company united under Dave Zombie.

Tommy - Hey, I was about ready to put on a Dave Zombie mask in tribute of our new champion.

Dave Zombie stands up and points at Nick and Ashley, then leaves the ring and walks towards them. Ashley Matthews grabs a steel chair and passes it to Nick Ridicule who smashes it into the head of Dave Zombie. Nick Ridicule passes Ashley Matthews the steel chair and she smashes Dave Zombie to the head as hard she can.

Andrew - Chair Shots from the Duo of Destruction.

Tommy - What an honor for Dave Zombie!

“Fuck ‘Em Up Ashley Fuck ‘Em Up” “Fuck ‘Em Up Ashley Fuck ‘Em Up”

The referee stands up and Ashley Matthews passes him the chair. The referee looks at Dave Zombie and smiles remembering Dave Zombie attacked him. The referee hits Dace Zombie with the steel chair.

“Fuck ‘Em Up Ref Fuck ‘Em Up” “Fuck ‘Em Up Ref Fuck ‘Em Up”

Dave Zombie laughs and takes the chair out of the referees hand, then smashes him over the top of the head with the chair. The chair gets stuck around the referees head and he falls backwards. Dave Zombie grabs Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews by the throat.

Andrew - DAVE ZOMBIE NO SELLS THE CHAIR SHOTS.

Tommy - He’s got the Duo of Destruction!

Nick Ridicule looks at Dave Zombie’s hand on Ashley Matthews and he punches Dave Zombie to the face several times. Dave Zombie staggers backwards still holding both members of the Duo. Ashley Matthews kicks Dave Zombie to the balls and he lets her go.

Andrew - Ashley breaks free but he still has Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - This match is awesome.

Ashley Matthews grabs Dave Zombie’s hand and tries to get it off of Nick Ridicule’s throat. Nick Ridicule looks around, then pushes Ashley Matthews back as Jason Hawk flies over the top rope spinning and flipping taking out both Nick Ridicule and Dave Zombie.

Andrew - Corkscrew suicide dive by Jason Hawk takes out Nick Ridicule and Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule was able to prevent Ashley from being part of the high risk collision!

Ashley Matthews stands up and looks at all three men on the floor. Jason Hawk quickly gets up with a huge smile on his face. Jason Hawk looks at Ashley Matthews, then grabs Nick Ridicule and rolls him into the ring.

Andrew - Don’t tell me Jason Hawk is going to pin Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - That would be impressive!

Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and dives off with a 680 splash landing perfectly on Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk pins Nick Ridicule hooking both legs, but the referee is possibly dead from Dave Zombie’s chair shot.

Andrew - Jason Hawk has the champ pinned but Dave Zombie destroyed the referee!

Tommy - Where are the medics, and the security, and the referees tonight? Has NLWF lost all control!?

The crowd boos then begins to count.

“1”

“2”

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

“3”

The fans erupt in cheers as Nick Ridicule kicks out before they count to three.

Andrew - Ridicule kicks out!

Tommy - Still we need a real referee!

Jason Hawk stands up and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Jason Hawk runs and springboards off the rope, then catches Nick Ridicule with and enziguri. Jason Hawk pins Nick Ridicule again.

“1”

“2”

Nick Ridicule kicks out.
The fans cheer again as Nick Ridicule kicks out before they can count to three.
Jason Hawk looks at the corner and points to it. Jason Hawk runs and bounces on the middle turnbuckle then to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk sees Dave Zombie get to his feet, and he dives of the top rope with a huge cross body. Jason Hawk connects on Dave Zombie and takes him to the floor again.

Andrew - Jason Hawk has great match vision, he’s great keeping the pressure on his opponents.

Tommy - I’m extremely impressed by all three of these men.

Jason Hawk stands up again, holding his ribs this time. Jason Hawk slowly enters the ring. Nick Ridicule stands up and slides to the ring apron, then stands up. Nick Ridicule grabs Jason Hawk and pulls him up, then sets up the Salvation Surfboard.

Revolution: Destiny Rising: 12/14/09 SalvationSurfboard

Andrew - WOAH!

Tommy - This move would be extremely illegal if their was a referee, or if this match had DQ.

Nick Ridicule tells Ashley Matthews something and she runs to the other side of the ring and reaches underneath. Ashley Matthews pulls out a table, then sets it up. Ashley Matthews walks by the announce table and grabs a steel chair, then enters the ring.

Andrew - The Duo of Destruction has something planned for Jason Hawk.

Tommy - and when they plan things, it usually ends badly for someone.

Ashley Matthews lifts the chair and smashes it into the head of Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule release the Salvation surfboard, then enters the ring. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk to his feet, and grabs him by the throat.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to humble you.

Nick Ridicule backs up, and Ashley Matthews holds the chair in front of Jason Hawk’s face. Nick Ridicule runs to the ropes, then Nick Kicks the steel chair right into Jason Hawks head.

Andrew - Yakuza kick knocking Hawk’s head off!

Tommy - Vicious kick to the chair.

Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of Jason Hawk, and sets up the Ridiculous Death Lock. Nick Ridicule locks it on Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule pulls back on the face on Jason Hawk, trying to break him in half.

Andrew - this is brutal, and with no referee Nick Ridicule might have him in this forever!

Tommy - I don’t think he plans on letting him go.

Nick Ridicule hooks the head of Jason Hawk with his left arm, and begins punching him to the forehead with his right hand. Nick Ridicule grabs on with both hands and continues to apply pressure.

Andrew - I think Jason Hawk is out cold.

Tommy - He was out from the kick!

Another referee makes his way down to the ring and checks on Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule immediately releases the hold and shakes his head no at the referee.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule doesn’t want to eliminate Jason Hawk, he wants to fight him at Dangerous by Design.

Tommy - Yeah but why risk you title? Dave Zombie could come in and beat him, or pin Jason!

Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk and sets him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up for a crucifix power bomb, and throws him over the top rope, sending him crashing through the table.

Andrew - Jason Hawk gets power bombed through the table!

Tommy - Yeah, but now he has to watch out for Dave Zombie.

Nick Ridicule looks at Jason Hawk on the broken table and smiles. Nick Ridicule turns around and Dave Zombie grabs him by the throat. Dave Zombie lifts Nick Ridicule up and choke slams him into the mat.

Andrew - Huge choke slam by Dave Zombie!

Tommy - DAVE ZOMBIE NLWF CHAMPION! I’m putting my mask on now!

Dave Zombie pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - Not yet!

Tommy - But he did make a huge mistake by not finishing the match when he had Jason Hawk.

Dave Zombie lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and he uppercuts Nick Ridicule, sending him backwards to the ropes. Nick Ridicule walks forward and Dave Zombie boots him to the face. Dave Zombie lifts Nick Ridicule and throws him to the corner then runs in and splashes him.

Andrew - huge body splash in the corner from Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Dave Zombie has control!

Nick Ridicule staggers out of the corner, and Dave Zombie lifts him up and scoop slams him into the corner. Dave Zombie leaves Nick Ridicule in the tree of woe, then walks to the center of the ring. Dave Zombie runs and hesitation dropkicks Nick Ridicule in the corner, bouncing him off the bottom turnbuckle, and dropping him on his head from the corner.

Andrew - Massive dropkick in the corner by Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Nick might regret the day he didn’t submit Jason Hawk.

Dave Zombie pulls Nick Ridicule to the center of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Dave Zombie stands up and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Dave Zombie shoots Nick Ridicule to the ropes and attempts a Straight to Hell but Nick Ridicule floats over and locks in a sleeper hold on Dave Zombie.

Andrew - Sleeperhold!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is great at Submissions!

Dave Zombie, rotates his body, and lifts Nick Ridicule for a sidewalk slam. Dave Zombie rolls over and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - Great reversal to the sleeper!

Tommy - Yeah, another near fall.

Dave Zombie stands up and waits for Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule stands up and Dave Zombie runs at him. Nick Ridicule kicks Dave Zombie to the face, and Dave Zombie staggers back. Nick Ridicule launches off another kick and hits Dave Zombie to the face.

Andrew - Nick Kicks have Zombie rocked!

Tommy - Can he drop the big man?

Nick Ridicule backs up to the corner, and pulls himself up to the middle rope then jumps off and kicks Dave Zombie to the face dropping Dave Zombie to the mat.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule lands hard on the mat, but he took Dave Zombie down hard!

Tommy - Both men are down in this huge main event!

Nick Ridicule rolls to his stomach, then stands up. The crowd goes insane as Nick Ridicule backs into the corner. Dave Zombie tries to get up, and Nick Ridicule runs and punt kicks him to the head. Nick Ridicule turns around and grabs Dave Zombie’s head and holds it in position, then punt kicks it several times from close distance.

Andrew - Vicious kicks to the face.

Tommy - how many times is he going to kick him?

Nick Ridicule drops down and locks in the Anaconda Crossface on Dave Zombie. Dave Zombie doesn’t react to the move at all.

Andrew - He’s out.

Tommy - Yup, this one is all over.

The referee checks on Dave Zombie then calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule releases the hold, and quickly exit’s the ring. Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and tosses them over the top rope.

Andrew - This is not good for Dave Zombie!

Tommy - Nick is pissed off, he might kill someone here tonight.

Nick Ridicule grabs Dave Zombie and sets him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule stops, then lets go of Dave Zombie.

Andrew - Change of heart?

Tommy - Dave didn’t really do anything to him.

Lightning hits all four ring posts, and the lights flash on and off. Corey Casey is in the ring, and he throws a fireball at Nick Ridicule ducks underneath. The ring fills with smoke and Nick Ridicule looks for Corey Casey but he’s gone.

Andrew - What the hell was that?

Tommy - I believe that was an extermination attempt, like we saw earlier on Chuck!

Nick Ridicule looks around, then looks for Ashley Matthews who’s by the announce table. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and grabs the arms of Nick Ridicule, then spins him around into the Wings of Time. Jason Hawk grabs the NLWF Championship and holds it up.

Andrew - It will be Jason Hawk versus Nick Ridicule at Dangerous by Design.

Tommy - Yeah, and next week at the award show it will be Nick Ridicule versus Jason Hawk in a one on one match for the NLWF championship!

Andrew - The road to NLWF 2010 is only a couple of weeks away!

Tommy - Next week we have the award show, then it’s the Pay Per View!

Andrew - Who is going to survive?

Tommy - Well, I might.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down