NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution RP #1

Go down

Revolution RP #1 Empty Revolution RP #1

The bell over the door rings and the girl behind the counter barely glances up. She notices the huge clown stalking through the door but pays him no mind. If this is the craziest thing she sees today she will consider herself lucky. The girl looks to be about nineteen. Her hair is jet-black with thick lime greens streaks through it. Her lips and eyes are painted a sparkly green to match her highlights.

Her clothes look like some sort of dark colored and leather version of a cheerleader costume. Complete with the short skirt and all. Her face and ears are punched with gleaming metal studs and hoops.

She sighs when the bell above the door rings again. A sigh is about the most reaction anyone gets out of her. When she looks up, she sees a slender woman with long curves walk through. The girl is wearing hip-hugger jeans and a plain white baby-doll style t-shirt. Oh, and her face is painted into a clown too. Staring at this angel straight from the carnival gives the girl a pleasant start. She begins to smile in spite of herself.

"Hi-ya. I'm Candy," says the clown girl. She extends her delicate hand to the other girl. The other girl's face is painted too. Just not quite like a clown.

The girl takes the slender hand into hers and shakes it warmly. "I'm Kimber. Welcome to Leather and Lace," she says with a shy smile.

A rustling sound makes both of them look toward the back of the store. Cotton the Clown is frantically searching through racks and racks of bondage clothing. "Don't pay him any attention. I don't even know what he's looking for. He doesn't talk much," Candy says, still watching Cotton.

"Hey, I know you guys!" says Kimber, her face lighting up. "You're Cotton and Candy. NLWF superstars and on the rise! I love you guys!"

"You watch NLWF?" Candy asks incredulously.

"EVERYBODY watches NLWF. I never miss it."

"So what do you think about this Swan Lee cat?"

"Well..." Kimber begins, "he will be tough."

"Yeah, he's an individual too," Candy admits. "He will be a challenge."

"I think Cotton can take him," says Kimber. "Listen, why don't we..."

Behind the counter, Kimber never gets to finish her sentence. She shrinks back as the big clown comes bounding up to the counter. He is practically dancing as he hands Kimber the thing in his hands. It's some sort of bondage clothing monstrosity.

Candy quints her eyes and gives Cotton a questioning look. He makes no move to tell her what's going on. Candy reaches up and takes the manila colored tag wired to a smaller piece of the set-up. "Hardened Leather Chastity Belt," she reads aloud. "Twelve hundred dollars!?"

Cotton excitedly shakes his head and smiles.

Candy just looks confused. She holds the hook-up by the shoulder straps and lets it hang down to see it in all of it's glory. It looks like something He-Man would wear.

"Asshole Armor," says Kimber, "It's for the match with Swan Lee."

"Ahh."

"Pretty smart if you ask me," Kimber says.

"I guess. It's a good thing that we are making all this NLWF money with nothing to spend it on. Otherwise this would be a stupid purchase big guy," Candy says, looking up at Cotton.

Cotton just shrugs. He happily hands twelve one-hundred dollar bills to Kimber. She begins to bag the purchase and Cotton snatches it off the counter and hugs it up to his chest.

"Okay, so no bag?"

Cotton shakes his head. He looks at Candy, eyes pleading, ready to leave.

Candy says, "Wait a minute, man, damn." Then turning to Kimber she asks, "What does your shirt say?" Kimber pulls her half length jacket apart. On a plain black shirt, in big yellow letters, it reads:

"STEP INTO THE SIDE-SHOW!!!"

-------------------

Watch out Swan Lee. We are everywhere.

Cotton The Clown
Cotton The Clown
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1986-02-13
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Big KY