NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: War: 10/12/09

Go down

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Empty Revolution: War: 10/12/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 2:46 pm

Ryan Apollos arrives at the arena, he gets out of his car and runs to the passenger side where he helps Alexis Rose out of the car. Ryan Apollos opens the trunk and grabs his bags. Alexis screams at the top of her lungs as Brenton Cyrus shuts the trunk door on Apollos.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We’re going for a little ride Apollos.

Brenton Cyrus throws Ryan Apollos into the trunk of the car and shuts it. Brenton Cyrus casually walks to the drivers side and enters the car. Brenton Cyrus starts the car up and backs up fast. He slams on the brakes as a wall of fire shoots up from out of the ground. Brenton Cyrus turns the car off and exit’s the vehicle. He stares up at the flames that soon go off.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Death Angel?

Maniacal laughter fills the parking lot as Brenton Cyrus puts his hands on his face. Brenton Cyrus walks to the trunk of the car and opens it. Brenton Cyrus looks down at what seems to be an empty trunk, he reaches his hand inside of the trunk, and pulls out Death Angel’s original mask.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Son of a bitch!

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Revolution-1

Fireworks go off on the brand new Revolution stage that resembles a battleground. On the left of the stage is a Salvation Entrance tunnel, in the middle a NLWF Entrance tunnel, and to the right a Lethal Injection entrance tunnel. The camera shows the audience, looking for the best signs in the crowd.

“COTTON WANTS HIS @ BACK” “LAZY WRESTLERS LOSE”

Andrew - Welcome to Revolution: War, as tonight marks the first official week of the War between Salvation and Lethal Injection, and it‘s our return to HBO.

Tommy - Well last week proved we’re in for one hell of a war, we saw Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos battle throughout the night.

Andrew - Then Corey Casey revealed to the world that he was God’s Dark Apprentice, when he turned his back on Ryan Apollos and buried Alexis is cement.

Tommy - Last week I said it better not have been Death Angel messing with the lights, now I’m starting to think it was.

Andrew - It looks like the Death Angel is here…

Tommy - One of God’s greatest enemies, and he saved Ryan Apollos. I don’t like the look of things.

Andrew - Should be a very interesting night indeed.

Tommy - Don’t forget God’s promise, he said that every member of Lethal Injection would bleed tonight.

Andrew - We’ll see how that plays out as the night rolls on. We start the show tonight with a double debut match.

Tommy - I’m excited about this one.

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Match
DOUBLE DEBUT
Dylan Evans
w/Demetrius Randall ]vs[ Steven Angel

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is Scheduled for one fall… Introducing first…

Dylan Evans comes out, Demetrius Randall follows behind him, he enters the ring and raises his arms.

Tommy - I’m suddenly not as excited, after that lame entrance.

Samantha Praxton - from Indianapolis, Indiana. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. DYLAN EVANS!!!

music plays. Entire arena is black. Light flashes to centre stage as a elevator bring Steven to the top. Pyro goes off and light come on and he flings the American flag off him and un zips his jacket whilst walking to the ring. In the ring he goes to any corner to raise his arms to the crowd and then awaits his opponent there

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. STEVEN ANGEL!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Dylan Evans connects a European uppercut on Steven Angel sending him back into the corner. Dylan Evans grabs Steven Angel and pulls him out of the corner into a clothesline. Dylan Evans pins Steven Angel, Dylan grinds his forearm into the face of Steven Angel.

-1--2-

Steven Angel kicks out. Demetrius Randall climbs up on the apron and yells at Dylan Evans to finish him off.

Andrew - Dylan Evans is aggressive.

Tommy - He’s got one hell of a mean streak for sure.

Dylan Evans stomps Steven Angel to the face several times then lifts him up. Dylan Evans positions Steven Angel between his legs. Dylan Evans points out at the crowd then connects a flip piledriver on Steven Angel, spiking Steven head first into the mat.

Andrew - That was a wicked move!

Tommy - He calls that pass of judgement, and I think that’ll be enough to get him a win.

Dylan Evans pins Steven Angel with one foot.

-1--2--3-

Andrew - How the hell do you kick out of a flip piledriver?

Tommy - It’s obvious, you don’t!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Dylan Evans!

Demetrius Randall slides into the ring and raises the hand of Dylan Evans.

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Matchseperator

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: War: 10/12/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Empty Re: Revolution: War: 10/12/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 2:51 pm

Brenton Cyrus is backstage with the rest of Salvation, they are surrounded by security. Brenton Cyrus holds up a briefcase for everyone to see.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Inside this briefcase is $100,000! I’ll give this briefcase to the man who brings Death Angel to me, DEAD OR ALIVE. I believe Death Angel might have teamed with the enemy, teamed with Lethal Injection. That’s all.

Everyone walks away except Corey Casey.

■■Corey Casey■■
What do you need from me master?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Your role tonight will be more important then anyone’s, I need you to make sure their is an additional spot in the NLWF Championship God’s Playground match, I think we need to stack the odds in Salvation's favor also, I need you to become the No Limit Champion. Knowing Death Angel as well as I do, you holding the No Limit Championship will draw him out, and we’ll start from their.

Someone taps Brenton Cyrus on the back, he turns around slowly.

Jason Hawk

I need to talk to you.

Corey Casey stares at Jason Hawk, then walks away.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What do you want, I’m in the middle of a war if you haven’t noticed.

Jason Hawk
I have noticed, that’s what I need to talk to you about. I think you need to be the bigger man and end this War before someone gets hurt.

Brenton Cyrus smiles
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you fucking serious? This is our debut on HBO, we have no censors and a TV-MA rating, why the hell would I want to end this war? Especially while I’m winning. I think instead of trying to make peace Jason, you should pick a side, ask yourself the same question everyone must ask themselves. Are you Saved? Do you believe I am God? Or do you believe anything else? This isn’t a war between Salvation and Lethal Injection, this is the same exact war Salvation has been fighting since the beginning. This is the War between Salvation and Non Believers, Salvation versus Everyone else. You’re a smart guy Jason, you instantly aligned with God, and got on my good side, when you dropkicked that sneaky asshole Ryan Apollos off of me. All that’s left is for you to find Salvation. Goodluck tonight Jason, God will be watching.

Brenton Cyrus walks away leaving “The Problem Solver” Jason Hawk to think things over.

Maddox Li ]vs[ Razor Xtreme

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is Scheduled for one fall… Introducing first…

Girls by Se7en hit’s the PA as the arena lights go out. Spotlights hit the entrance tunnel where Maddox Li is standing with his arms crossed. Korean press snap pictures of Maddox as he walks past them towards the ring. The follow him continuing to take pictures. Maddox Li slides into the ring and removes his jacket.

Samantha Praxton - from Seoul, South Korea. Weighing in at 129 Pounds. MADDOX LI!!!

Razor Xtreme is already in the ring waiting for the match to begin

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Detroit, Michigan. Weighing in at 245 Pounds. Razor Xtreme!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Maddox Li points and laughs at Razor Xtreme. Razor Xtreme charges Maddox Li and attempts a clothesline, but Maddox ducks underneath it and bounces off the ropes. Maddox Li runs back at Razor Xtreme and connects a head scissors takedown. Maddox Li quickly gets back to his feet and bounces off the ropes again. Maddox Li runs and dropkicks Razor Xtreme to the face before he could get up. Maddox Li springboards off the middle rope and drops a leg drop on Razor Xtreme.
Maddox Li pins Razor Xtreme.

-1--2-

Razor Xtreme kicks out.

Andrew - Why would he bother kicking out?

Tommy - I’m not sure, maybe he thinks he can win.

Maddox Li climbs to the top rope and waits for Razor Xtreme to get to his feet. Maddox Li poses for pictures on the top rope as he waits for Razor Xtreme. Razor Xtreme finally gets to his feet. Maddox Li leaps off the top rope and spins before connecting a cross body.

Andrew - Corkscrew Crossbody block from Maddox Li!

Maddox Li lifts Razor Xtreme. Maddox Li connects a Leg Hook Sitout Scoop Slam Piledriver on Razor Xtreme.

Tommy - He killed Razor Xtreme with that one!

Maddox Li pins Razor Xtreme.

-1--2--3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, MADDOX LI!

Maddox poses for more pictures after the dominant victory.

The camera cuts to a man in a long black robe walking down the halls Security surrounds the man.

Security Guard

STOP!

The man in the robe begins laughing, then removes his robe to reveal Death Angel. The Security guard approaches Death Angel who spit’s a fireball out of his new mask at the face of the security guard. Death Angel grabs another Security guard and headbutts him to the face, then choke slams him into several other security guards.

Andrew - Death Angel has returned with a vengeance!

Tommy - Why does he always have to ruin everything?

Death Angel lifts a Security guard and throws him face first into the wall. Death Angel looks at the remaining security guards, they run for their lives, but a large crate falls on top of them. Death Angel looks around at the destruction, then picks his robe up and puts it back on. Death Angel laughs again, as the security guards all burst into flames. They scream as Death Angel walks away.

Last edited by "The God" Brenton Cyrus on October 12th 2009, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: War: 10/12/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 2:55 pm

Ryan Apollos is with Alexis Rose and the rest of Lethal Injection backstage with Jazmine Ortiz.

Jazmine Ortiz
Alexis, how are you feeling after your encounter last week with Salvation?

Alexis Rose
Well..

Ryan Apollos pushes the microphone and steps in front of Alexis, Ryan pulls the microphone out of the hand of Jazmine Ortiz.

Ryan Apollos
Alexis is fine. We are here to talk about what happened before the show started, how I was attacked in the parking lot by Brenton Cyrus. Right before I was going to break out of the trunk and kick his ass, I was helped by Death Angel. That’s why I’m going to go down to the ring.

Ryan Apollos looks at his team.

Ryan Apollos
Alone! To call Death Angel out, and make him an official member of Lethal Injection. Then later on tonight Lethal Injection will take the Tag Team Titles away from Salvation, and NO ONE, will be able to say I’m not a true champion.

Ryan Apollos adjusts the Golden Crown Heavyweight Title on his shoulder, then walks away.

God’s Playground Qualifying Match
Blaine Riley ]vs[ James Shark

The camera cuts backstage to James Shark and Blaine Riley getting destroyed by Death Angel. Death Angel grabs James Shark by the throat and shoots a fireball out of his mask, burning the face of James Shark.

Death Angel grabs Blaine Riley by the throat and lifts him up, but before Death Angel could shoot a fireball at him, he gets pulled away by the large hands of Cotton the Clown. Cotton the Clown looks at Blaine Riley who he just saved from getting his face burnt off. Cotton the Clown lifts Blaine Riley up and drops him across his knee with a sickening Cotton Candy Breaker. Blaine Riley screams in pain, then begins spitting out blood. Blaine Riley begins to shake uncontrollably, then his eyes roll to the back of his head. Cotton finally lets Blain Riley go, he crumbles to the crowd. Death Angel stares at Cotton the Clown., who stares at Death Angel. Death Angel smells around.

Death Angel
I think you made his shit himself.

Death Angel turns around and walks away from Cotton the Clown.

Andrew - What the hell is going on here tonight?

Tommy - This is the kind of bullshit we go through whenever Death Angel is around! I bet now the lights are going to turn off, and Death Angel will be standing in the center of the ring.

The lights in the arena shut off, Fire shoots out of the stage, then the lights go back on and Death Angel is standing in the center of the ring.

Andrew - Good call.

Tommy - Booyah!

Death Angel grabs a microphone, he lifts it towards his face but before he can say anything Out of my Way by Seether plays and Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage. Ryan Apollos walks to the ring with a huge smile on his face as he looks at Death Angel in the ring. Ryan Apollos enters the ring and grabs the microphone from the hand of Death Angel.

Ryan Apollos
Death Angel, I’m glad you’ve returned to the NLWF. Especially now that we are at war with Brenton Cyrus, and you are the guy who Brenton Cyrus couldn’t pin or make submit. However, you never truly beat him either. But now that you’re back, you can help Lethal Injection destroy him.

Death Angel pulls back his hood, then removes his robe. Death Angel stares at Ryan Apollos.

Ryan Apollos
Unlike you, I will beat Brenton Cyrus, unlike you Death Angel I will destroy Salvation, and ….

Death Angel grabs Ryan Apollos by the throat. Ryan Apollos kicks Death Angel to the stomach then attempts The Slayer on him. Death Angel catches Ryan Apollos in mid air and reverses the Slayer into a huge choke slam on Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Death Angel isn’t with Lethal Injection!

Tommy - Does that mean he’s going to side with Salvation?

Death Angel removes his mask revealing his face for the crowd. Death Angel grabs the microphone.

Death Angel
The SYCO, has returned!

Death Angel lifts Ryan Apollos up and kicks him to the stomach. Death Angel puts Ryan Apollos between his legs and connects a huge flip piledriver.

Andrew - The Devil's Impact from Death Angel!

Tommy - Holy shit, a flip piledriver from a man who’s 7’9” tall!

Death Angel stands up and is hit by a steel chair.

Andrew - Corey Casey from behind with a steel chair!

Tommy - Get him Corey!

Corey Casey smashes the chair into Death Angel’s back several more times. Corey Casey kicks Death Angel to the stomach then DDT’s him into the mat. Corey Casey rolls out of the ring and reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls out a casket and opens it up.

Andrew - Corey Casey is going to collect on that bounty.

Tommy - That’s right, bring Death Angel to God!

Corey Casey rolls Death Angel out of the ring and into the casket. Corey Casey exit’s the ring and shuts the casket on Death Angel. Corey Casey rolls the casket up the entrance ramp

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:00 pm

Jason Hawk ]vs[ Wayne Morley

Wings of Time by TÝR is heard all over the arena and immiediatly gets everyones attention. Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and highfives fans. He gives the last fan he highfives the viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - from Hoyvík, Faroe Island. Weighing in at 80 kilos. JASON HAWK!!!

he just walks to the ring with his music playing

Tommy - I HATE BAD ENTRANCES!

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Leeds England. Weighing in at 255 Pounds. WAYNE MORLEY!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk and Wayne Morley trade punches in the center of the ring. Jason Hawk kicks Wayne Morley to the stomach. Jason Hawk attempts to whip Wayne Morley to the ropes but Wayne Morley reverses it and sends Jason Hawk off the ropes. Jason Hawk bounces off the ropes and runs back at Wayne Morley. Wayne Morley back body drops Jason Hawk sending him high into the air before crashing to the mat. Wayne Morley runs and bounces off the ropes then leg drops Jason Hawk. Wayne Morley pins Jason Hawk.

-1--2-

Andrew - Wayne Morley might have caught Jason Hawk off guard here tonight.

Tommy - Yeah, that was a near fall.

Wayne Morley reaches to pick up Jason Hawk, but Jason Hawk kicks him. Jason Hawk stands up and clotheslines Wayne Morley. Wayne Morley gets up and Jason Hawk super kicks him. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and dives of with a flying elbow drop. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope again and jumps off with another flying elbow. Jason Hawk pins Wayne Morley hooking both legs.

-1--2-

Wayne Morley kicks out.

Andrew - Jason Hawk with two diving elbows, but they just weren’t enough to put Morley away.

Tommy - These guys have the chance to go to God’s Playground for a shot at the NLWF Championship, it’s time to step up your game here.

Jason Hawk sets Wayne Morley up for the Anaconda vice but Wayne Morley fights out of it. Both men get to their feet. Wayne Morley attempts a clothesline on Jason Hawk but he ducks. Jason Hawk grabs Wayne Morley and attempts a back suplex but Wayne Morley flips back and lands on his feet. Jason Hawk hits Wayne Morley with a back elbow, then jumps up and connects a Pele kick, kicking Wayne Morley directly to the back of the skull.

Andrew - Jason Hawk with a huge kick out of nowhere!

Tommy - This match is better then I expected.

Jason Hawk stands up and runs towards the corner. Jason Hawk bounces on the middle rope, then bounces on the top rope and jumps off with a moonsault. Wayne Morley puts his knees up. Jason Hawk lands across Wayne Morley’s knees. Jason Hawk lays on the mat holding his stomach as Wayne Morley starts to get up. Wayne Morley lifts Jason Hawk and sets him up for a Morelyplex. Wayne Morley lifts Jason Hawk, but Jason Hawk knees Wayne Morley to the skull.

Andrew - Great reversal to the Morelyplex!

Jason Hawk grabs Wayne Morley and connects the Morelyplex on him.

Tommy - Jason Hawk just stole his finisher.

Jason Hawk pins Wayne Morley.

-1--2---

Wayne Morley kicks out.

Andrew - That was so close!

Jason Hawk lifts Wayne Morley up and sets up The Wings of Time. Jason Hawk spins with Wayne Morley and drives him into the mat hard. Jason Hawk pins Wayne Morley.

-1--2--3-

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Jason Hawk!

Andrew - Jason Hawk is going to God’s Playground!

Jason Hawk grabs a microphone.

Jason Hawk

I’m going to be the guy who ends this war between Salvation and Lethal Injection, I’ve realized what my destiny is, I am the Problem Solver, the Peacekeeper. I’m going to God’s Playground, city of evil, and walking out as NLWF Champion!

Corey Casey and Brenton Cyrus are standing in front of the Casket.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
He’s in here?

Corey Casey shakes his head. Brenton Cyrus knocks on the Casket.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Death Angel, are you in there?

There is no response. Brenton Cyrus opens the casket.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It’s empty.

Corey Casey flips the Casket over.

■■Corey Casey■■
I had him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Calm down Corey, at least we know that Death Angel isn’t with Lethal Injection, that means when he wants to talk, he’ll come to me. We just have to be patient.

Corey Casey shakes his head as Brenton Cyrus smiles looking at the casket.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:05 pm

Second Chance Battle Royal
Chuck Matthews
Cotton the Clown
Bobby Ocean
Wayne Morley
The Wolf
Dave Zombie

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is the 2nd Chance Battle Royal.

All the members of the battle royal are already in the ring. Cotton the Clown points at each person in the ring then taunts for the Cotton Candy Breaker. Cotton the Clown looks at Bobby Ocean and points at him.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean throws himself over the top rope and begins walking up the stage. Cotton the Clown rolls under the bottom rope and follows Bobby Ocean. Cotton taps Bobby Ocean on the shoulder. Bobby Ocean turns around and Cotton clotheslines him.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean thought he was smart running from Cotton, but Cotton rolled out and got him.

Tommy - Why does Bobby Ocean, Cotton the Clown, and rolling under the bottom rope bring back memories?

Cotton the Clown lifts Bobby Ocean and brings him down across his knee with a Cotton Candy Breaker. Cotton grinds Bobby Ocean into his knee then releases him. Cotton the Clown enters the ring and looks at all the remaining challengers. The crowd stands up and cheers for Cotton.

“Fuck em‘ up Cotton Fuck em‘ up”

Chuck Matthews grabs The Wolf and throws him at Cotton the Clown. Cotton grabs The Wolf and head butts him. Chuck Matthews throws Wayne Morley at Cotton the Clown. Cotton lifts Wayne Morley above his head with a military press. Wayne Morley struggles but Cotton throws him over the top rope to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Cotton uses intimidation to eliminate Bobby Ocean, and power to eliminate Wayne Morley.

Tommy - and Chuck Matthews is throwing everyone he can his way

Chuck Matthews tries to whip Dave Zombie at Cotton but Dave Zombie blocks it and throws Chuck Matthews into the corner. Chuck Matthews hit’s the turnbuckle hard and flips over the top rope. Chuck Matthews holds on to the rope and lands on the apron. Cotton boots Dave Zombie to the face, then bounces off the ropes. Cotton the Clown clotheslines The Wolf, then drops a leg drop on Dave Zombie. Chuck Matthews climbs to the top rope and waits for Cotton the Clown to get up. Cotton gets to his feet and Chuck Matthews missile dropkicks him. Cotton staggers backwards.

Andrew - Cotton the Clown was dominating.

Tommy -Yeah, but Chuck is just too smart for Cotton.

The Wolf grabs Cotton the Clown and lifts him up. The Wolf body slams Cotton the Clown, sending the crowd into a roar of cheers for the amazing amount of strength. The Wolf gets to his feet and is grabbed by the throat by Dave Zombie. Dave Zombie lifts The Wolf up and choke slams him down. Dave Zombie lifts The Wolf up and tosses him over the top rope. The Wolf hangs on and pulls himself to the ring apron. Dave Zombie runs and boots The Wolf to the face. The Wolf falls backwards and to the ringside floor.

Andrew - The Wolf is out.

Tommy - Someone give him a Scooby snack.

Dave Zombie turns around and gets hit with a spear from Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews lifts Dave Zombie and tries to dump him over the top rope. Dave Zombie struggles then elbows Chuck Matthews to the stomach. Chuck Matthews dives out of the way as Cotton charges at him. Cotton the Clown clotheslines Dave Zombie over the top rope.

Andrew - Dave Zombie is out, we’re down to the final two.

Tommy - Holy Shit, Chuck Matthews is going to break his losing streak tonight!

Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner as Cotton stares down at Dave Zombie on the ringside floor, holding his head from the force of Cotton’s clothesline. Cotton the Clown turns around and Chuck Matthews charges him and spears him.

Tommy - Panic Attac…

Cotton doesn’t move an inch.

Andrew - It looked like Chuck Matthews ran into a brick wall!

Cotton the Clown gut wrenches Chuck Matthews then lifts him up. Cotton drops Chuck Matthews down onto his knee for a Cotton Candy Breaker. Chuck Matthews quickly pushes himself away from Cotton the Clown.

Andrew - That was smart of Chuck to get away from Cotton before he could grind him into the Cotton Candy Breaker.

Tommy - That’s why he’s the smartest man in the NLWF.

Cotton the Clown lifts Chuck Matthews and throws him into the corner of the ring. Cotton the Clown charges and dives for a splash but Chuck Matthews drops out of the way. Chuck Matthews stands up and tries to lift Cotton the Clown over the top rope, then stops. Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair.

Andrew - I guess there is really no DQ in a battle royal.

Tommy - this is the Chuck Matthews I’ve been missing, brilliant!

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and slams the chair into Cotton’s back. Chuck Matthews hits Cotton with the chair again. Candy enters the ring and pulls the chair out of Chuck Matthews hands. Chuck Matthews smiles at candy and points at his dick.

Tommy - ON YOUR KNEES BITCH!

Chuck Matthews smacks the chair out of Candy’s hands. Chuck Matthews runs and dives at Candy attempting the spear but Candy jumps over Chuck Matthews avoiding the spear. Chuck Matthews hit’s the middle rope and bounces back up. Candy lifts the chair and swings it hitting Chuck Matthews to the skull. Chuck Matthews backs up. Cotton the Clown charges at Chuck Matthews and clotheslines him over the top rope and down to the ringside floor.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, COTTON THE CLOWN!

Andrew - Cotton the Clown wins and will have a chance to become the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - Congrats Cotton, give em hell in God's Playground.

Jason Hawk
Listen, I’m just telling you maybe their’s something to this God Talk.

The camera shows Ryan Apollos with a pissed off look on his face.

Ryan Apollos

Brenton Cyrus is not a God, he’s a fraud. That’s like you calling yourself a peacekeeper, it doesn’t make sense, all you do is start problems!

Jason Hawk
I’m trying to end this war before someone gets hurt, once I become the NLWF I’ll have some pull around here, and Lethal Injection will come looking for me. Ryan you need to …

Jason Hawk gets interrupted by Wayne Morley.

Wayne Morley

Ryan, I’m ready to join Lethal Injection! I think I could really help you win the fight against Salvation.

Ryan Apollos looks at Wayne Morley and starts laughing.

Ryan Apollos
I don’t have time for your “Problem Solver” bullshit Hawk, or your “I’ll join anyone who will take me” bullshit Wayne. Killer B and I have tag team titles to take from Salvation

Ryan Apollos pushes past Jason Hawk and Wayne Morley.

Wayne Morley
Maybe I could help you, and become a Problem Solver.

Jason Hawk looks at Wayne Morley, Jason Hawk shakes his head and walks away.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:07 pm

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 ChampionshipMatch
No Limit Championship
Swan Lee ]vs[ Corey Casey

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is Scheduled for one fall and is for the No Limit Championship… Introducing first…

"Love Game" starts to play as several members of the cosplay community comes out dressed as characters from Macross Plus. Swan comes out as his favorite character Ranka Lee as they all have mics in hand singing the song in unison and dancing. Swan motions to for everyone to clap their hands as dances down the ramp with crew in tow. They get into the ring and do a choreographed routine as they rip away his dress revealing gloves and fight shorts. He bows as the all bow together and the entourage leaves.

Samantha Praxton - from Queens, New York. Weighing in at 200 Pounds. He is the reigning defending!, No Limit Champion, SWAN LEE!!!

It's not that complicated and you ain't gotta believe
They'll put me down in a hole before I let you succeed
I've never been complacent, I can't afford to be
I know you think you're special but you ain't nothin'

Corey Casey comes out from behind the curtain and holds his arms out to his side in a crucifixtion pose. He has a smirk of confidence on his face as he looks around and laser lights flash all around the arena. He starts to walk down the ramo, sneering at the fans on either side of the isle...

Can you read between the lines?
Or are you stuck in black and white?
Hope I'm on the list of people that you hate
It's time you met the monster that you have helped create
Boo!

Corey Casey rolls into the ring. The turns to the camera in the middle of the ring and, again, holds his arms out to his side. The fans boo loudly as Corey Casey just looks around, a smirk still on his face. He walks over to the corner turnbuckle and sits down.

You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the fiction, we're gonna settle it
You've pushed me one too many times
I'm sick of all of the shit, I'm gonna settle it!

Corey patiently looks around the ring and the fans at ringside.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from South Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. He is the reigning North America Champion, COREY CASEY!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey runs and spears Swan Lee. Corey Casey lifts Swan Lee up and sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Swan Lee up and holds him up, then brings him down with a jackhammer.

Andrew - South Boston Bomb!

-1--2--3-

Tommy - Fuck that, The Dark Apprentice needs a better name for his finisher

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and NEW No Limit Champion, Corey Casey!

Andrew - Corey Casey made that look easy!

Tommy - Swan Lee who has dominated since coming back, gets defeated in seconds at the hands of the Dark Apprentice.

Corey Casey grabs the No Limit Championship and holds it above his head.

Andrew - Will Corey Casey be the one to finally defend the No Limit Championship five times?

Tommy - The Dark Apprentice is Undefeated, he’s got a better shot at five then anyone!

Death Angel and Brenton Cyrus are mask to face backstage.

Death Angel
Longtime no see.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I was hoping it would stay that way. Why are you back? Who’s team are you on?

Death Angel
I’m not on any team, I’m here to do what I always do, raise hell. Your Dark Apprentice has something I want back, he has the No Limit Championship. I want a shot at City of Evil, in a Casket Match.

Brenton Cyrus smiles

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You’ve got the match. their is something we need to talk about as well.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:10 pm

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 ChampionshipMatch
NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles
Salvation ]vs[ Lethal Injection
Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D ]vs[ Ryan Apollos and Killer B

Samantha Praxton - The Following Match is Scheduled for one fall and is for the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles… Introducing first…

Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D come out, Shadow Demon still doesn’t have his Undisputed Championship. They make it to the ring and hold their Tag Team Titles up side by side.

Samantha Praxton - They are the reigning and defending Tag Team Champions, the Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon and The Notorious K.I.D

Music hits and the two-four men on the tag team for the match come out and do their taunts. They then walk down the entrance ramp to the ring and stop before reaching the ringside area. They then head over to the steps and climb up and enter the ring. They then climb the turnbuckles and pose on the top turnbuckles. The music then slowly fades away as the jump off the turnbuckle.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponents, they are members of Lethal Injection, Ryan Apollos and Killer B!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D points at Ryan Apollos and tells him to come start the match with him. Ryan Apollos gets in the ring. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the knee. The Notorious K.I.D gets up and runs to the ropes. Ryan Apollos attempts a clotheslines but The Notorious K.I.D ducks underneath. The Notorious K.I.D springboards off the middle rope and praying moonsaults at Ryan Apollos. The Notorious K.I.D hits Ryan Apollos with the moonsault and pins him.

-1--2-

Killer B kicks The Notorious K.I.D at the same time Ryan Apollos kicks out. Shadow Demon enters the ring and attacks Killer B. The referee fights to regain order. The Notorious K.I.D kicks Ryan Apollos and DDT’s. The Notorious K.I.D jumps to the tope rope and moonsaults at Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos rolls out of the way and The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D showing impressive high flying skills.

Tommy - He’s making Ryan Apollos look bad.

Ryan Apollos stands up and The Notorious K.I.D connects a running dropkick sending Ryan Apollos to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D points at Ryan Apollos and begins doing The Notorious Dance. Killer B tags Ryan Apollos and enters the ring. The Notorious K.I.D stops dancing and locks up with Killer B.

Andrew - KID wanted to do his dropkick combo in the corner, but Killer B had enough of the Dance.

Tommy - He saved Ryan Apollos.

Killer B shoots The Notorious K.I.D into the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D slides between the ropes and lands on the apron. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Ryan Apollos down to the ringside floor. The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the apron. Killer B runs and shoulder blocks The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D is launched from the Apron. The Notorious K.I.D hit’s the announce table. Killer B tries to follow him outside but the referee stops him. The Notorious K.I.D gets off of the announce table and is hit with one of the Tag Team titles by Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - HEY! Ryan Apollos just hit The Notorious K.I.D with a tag title!

Tommy - But the referee didn’t see it, so it’s all legal.

Ryan Apollos rolls The Notorious K.I.D into the ring. Killer B rolls The Notorious K.I.D and attempts a pin.

-1--2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Killer B lifts The Notorious K.I.D and tags in Ryan Apollos. Killer B lifts The Notorious K.I.D and drops him with an Atomic Drop, Ryan Apollos leaps off the middle rope and shoulder blocks The Notorious K.I.D. Ryan Apollos pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1--2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Ryan Apollos lifts The Notorious K.I.D and throws him to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and corkscrews at Ryan Apollos, crashing into him hard.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D wont stop fighting.

Tommy - Great reversal.

Both men are slow to get up. The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet first, then Ryan Apollos stands up. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Ryan Apollos and connects a jawbreaker on him. The Notorious K.I.D hooks the head of Ryan Apollos and runs towards the corner for his Double K Switch. Ryan Apollos hooks the arm of The Notorious K.I.D then wraps his arm around his neck locking in the Cobra Clutch. The Notorious K.I.D struggles in the submission, then hooks the head of Ryan Apollos again while in the Cobra Clutch. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and jumps up connecting the Double K Switch on Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Double K Switch from The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - But Ryan Apollos also connected The Wrath of Ra!

Both Men are laid out in the center of the ring. Ryan Apollos looks around then fights to get to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D crawls towards Shadow Demon looking to make the tag. Ryan Apollos looks at The Notorious K.I.D then crawls towards Killer B.

Andrew - Who will be the first to make the hot tag?

Tommy - Whoever does might win the match.

Ryan Apollos dives and tags Killer B in. Killer B runs into the ring and grabs one of The Notorious K.I.D’s legs. Killer B pulls The Notorious K.I.D up by his leg. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and kicks Killer B with an enziguri. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and drops making the tag to Shadow Demon.

Andrew - The Undisputed Champion is in!

Tommy - Here comes SD!

Shadow Demon clotheslines Killer B, the forearms Ryan Apollos to the face knocking him off the apron. Shadow Demon climbs to the top rope and jumps off at Killer B connecting a flying clothesline. Alex Rose climbs up on the apron. The referee goes to check on her, as he does Ryan Apollos slides into the ring with a crutch. Ryan Apollos uses the crutch to choke Shadow Demon, then he uses the crutch to connect the Wrath of Ra. The Notorious K.I.D shoves Alexis Rose off the apron. Ryan Apollos runs and leaps over the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D and Ryan Apollos crash down to the ringside floor, landing on top of Alexis Rose.

Andrew - This has broken down!

Tommy - Maybe next week they should be put into a cage!

Shadow Demon starts to get up but is speared by Killer B. Killer B lifts Shadow Demon up and hooks him for a DDT. Killer B lifts Shadow Demon up and drops him down on his head with The Stinger. Killer B pins Shadow Demon.

-1--2--3-

Tommy - You’ve got to be kidding me!

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and NEW NLWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! Lethal Injection, Ryan Apollos and Killer B!

Jason Hawk is backstage talking to someone.

Jason Hawk
See, Lethal Injection just took the Tag Team Titles, it’s time to end this ugly war, and call it a draw.

The camera turns to show Brenton Cyrus.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■Now isn’t a very good time Hawk.

Wayne Morley walks up and gets down on his knees.

Wayne Morley
Oh mighty Lord, Brenton Cyrus, I am an honorable member of Salvation!

Brenton Cyrus and Jason Hawk look down at Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk
You were just trying to join Lethal Injection! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Jason Hawk turns around and Brenton Cyrus is gone, standing in his place is Chuck Matthews wearing his mask.

Chuck Matthews
I think I’ve found a group for you Wayne.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:15 pm

The Mexican Samurai ]vs[ Mark Pollak

The Mexican Samurai comes out with a smile on his face as the crowd showers him with attention. "Passion Complexion" by Big Black blares throughout the PA system as he makes his way to the middle of the ring. Samurai takes off his outfit before flashing his mouth guard to the camera and placing it in his mouth. He smiles and rolls into the ring, Samurai gets onto to the middle turnbuckle and poses.

Samantha Praxton - from Los Angeles, California. Weighing in at 210 Pounds. He is the Reigning NLWF Champion, THE MEXICAN SAMURAI!!!

The lights in the arena fade slowly away and paints the arena into black. Still the intro playing a man from the security knocks on the door which slowly opens. Mark Pollak stands right infront of the open door with his face laying in his hands taking some deep breaths. Then suddenly he looks up with a deadly focused look in his face. The man from security walks infront of him as Mark Pollak makes his way through the corridors of the arena to the entrance.

On the gorilla position Mark raises his fists to his eyes and again he takes a deep breath.

He lowers his hands and stares into the dark arena.

Mark steps out onto the ramp. The arena then shines in red and yellow light as Mark slowly makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowed. He totally ignores them and pays no attention to them.

Infront of the ring Mark stops and looks up to the roof. He then knocks three time with his right fist against his chest and then raises it into the air.

On the ramp some golden pyro explodes and Mark lowers his arm and makes his way slowly, nearly relaxed into the ring. He still pays no attention to the crowed as the light comes back to the arena and his music stops…

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Berlin, Germany. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. MARK POLLAK!!!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Mexican Samurai smiles at Mark Pollak who’s ready for action. The Mexican Samurai delivers a leg kick to Mark Pollak. The Mexican Samurai delivers and inside leg kick to Mark Pollak. The Mexican Samurai attempts another leg kick but Mark Pollak catches his foot and spins him around. Mark Pollak grabs The Mexican Samurai and connects a German Suplex. Mark Pollak lifts The Mexican Samurai up again without breaking the body lock. Mark Pollak connects another German suplex on The Mexican Samurai. Mark Pollak pins The Mexican Samurai.

-1--2-

The Mexican Samurai kicks out.

Andrew - Wow, Mark Pollak has come a long way since losing to Swan Lee.

Tommy - Yeah, he beat the former NLWF Champion Chuck Matthews and took his spot in God’s Playground, now he’s taking it to the current NLWF Champion, The Mexican Samurai

Mark Pollak lifts The Mexican Samurai up and throws him to the corner as hard as he can. The Mexican Samurai hit’s the corner and flips over the top rope. The Mexican Samurai stands up and looks at the crowd. The Mexican Samurai nods his head and slides into the ring. Mark Pollak and The Mexican Samurai lock up. The Mexican Samurai puts Mark Pollak in a side headlock, then transitions back and German Suplexes Mark Pollak.

Andrew - German Suplex from Samurai this time!

Tommy - Anything you can do, Samurai can do better!

The Mexican Samurai lifts Mark Pollak up and gets an uppercut. Mark Pollak grabs The Mexican Samurai and throws his shoulder first into the ring post. Mark Pollak pulls The Mexican Samurai out of the corner and connects a German Suplex. The Mexican Samurai rolls out of the ring, and Mark Pollak follows.

Andrew - Everyone seems to take Mark Pollak to light.

Tommy - Yeah, the guy has showed he can get it done in the ring.

The Mexican Samurai turns and hits Mark Pollak with a steel chair.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, Mark Pollak.

The Mexican Samurai sets up the chair and lifts Mark Pollak. The Mexican Samurai sits Mark Pollak on the chair. The Mexican Samurai grabs the ring steps and remove them. The Mexican Samurai lifts the ring steps and runs at Mark Pollak. The Mexican Samurai bashes Mark Pollak to the skull with the ring steps.

Andrew - Mark Pollak is busted wide open.

Tommy - God’s prediction is starting to come true, he guaranteed all the members of Lethal Injection would bleed.

The Mexican Samurai looks at Mark Pollak. The Mexican Samurai wipes some blood off of his head and rubs it across his chest.

Andrew - The Mexican Samurai has spilled the blood of one of his God’s Playground opponents.

Tommy - But Mark Pollak still picks up the win, even though it was a DQ win.

Swan Lee is backstage with Jazmine Ortiz, Swan Lee is crying.

Jazmine Ortiz
Swan, you asked for this interview time?

Swan Lee

I’ve asked for this interview time, to announce my retirement. Also, I want Maddox Li to take my place in the NLWF Championship Match at City of Evil.

Swan Lee covers his face, still crying.

Swan Lee
It’s been an amazing return, and I’ve been so happy, but…

Brenton Cyrus walks up to Swan Lee.
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Swan, you and I have never seen eye to eye, but you have impressed me over the past few weeks since you defeated Mark Pollak. Let me ask you something Swan, and I want you to really think about it.

Brenton Cyrus pauses as he lets out a partial smile.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Are you saved?

A burlap sack is shoves over the head of Swan Lee who kicks his feet and struggles. Brenton Cyrus pulls back and delievers a huge punch to the sack. Swan Lee stops struggling, his body limp and unconscious.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You will be.

The camera shows Corey Casey holding Swan Lee up.

■■Corey Casey■■
What now?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Now, you convert your first ever member to Salvation. Goodluck my Dark Apprentice.

Brenton Cyrus walks away as Corey Casey drags Swan Lee away.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus October 12th 2009, 3:21 pm

Revolution: War: 10/12/09 MainEvent
Brenton Cyrus ]vs[ Aaron O’Shea

*Livin in Sin begins to play*

[Brenton Cyrus walks down the hall all the way to an elevator. Brenton Cyrus presses the Elevator button and the door opens. Brenton Cyrus enters the Elevator as the camera cuts back to the entrance ramp.]

Once again my friend
Storm clouds are rolling
Broken inside myself
Can't seem to break this chain
Can't break it!

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[The elevator breaks through the entrance ramp floor.]

Caught between the lines
My life of worthless lies
Shedding my skin to begin
A life that I don't know how to live
I can't take it!

[The elevator door opens and Brenton Cyrus exits. Brenton Cyrus begins walking to the ring as his Elevator disappears back into the stage.]

And I've seen it all
And I've walked it tall
Lived in this sin
Where do I begin?

[Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and climbs to the top rope immediately proudly holding the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in his left hand. Brenton Cyrus hands his belt to the official and stands in his corner.]

Samantha Praxton - from Des Moines, Iowa. Weighing in at 205 Pounds. He is the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, BRENTON CYRUS !!!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to balre throughout the arena.]

[Aaron sprints out from the back all the way to the edge of stage and swings his arms to get the crowd pumping.]

[Aaron walks backwards to the centre of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron sprints towards the ring still swinging his arms for the crowd to get pumped up.]

[When Aaron reaches the ring he slides and jumps on the second rope of the far corner.He back flips off and keeps getting the crowd pumped it’s time for action]

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighing in at 200 Pounds. AARON O‘SHEA!!!

Aaron O’Shea holds the Undisputed Championship above his head.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus grabs Aaron O’Shea and throws him into the corner. Brenton Cyrus unloads a flurry of punches to the body of Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus attempts to whip Aaron O’Shea, but Aaron O’Shea reverses it and whips Brenton Cyrus to the other corner. Brenton Cyrus bounces out of the corner and Aaron O’Shea lifts him up for the Dublin Dominator. Brenton Cyrus elbows Aaron O’Shea to the face several times, and pushes himself off of Aaron O’Shea’s shoulders. Brenton Cyrus spins Aaron O’Shea around and attempts and Epiphany but Aaron O’Shea pushes him away.

Andrew -This match is already much better then their PPV encounter.

Tommy - It’s already lasted longer then that match.

Brenton Cyrus hooks Aaron O’Shea and connects a backbreaker. Brenton Cyrus combo’s the backbreaker with a neck breaker then pins Aaron O’Shea.

-1--2-

Aaron O’Shea kicks out. Brenton Cyrus lifts Aaron O’Shea and puts him on his shoulder. Brenton Cyrus runs and drops Aaron O’Shea face first into the turnbuckle for snake eyes. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the ropes and attempts a yakuza kick but Aaron O’Shea ducks it and connects a Busaiku knee kick on Brenton Cyrus. Aaron O’Shea grabs Brenton Cyrus and connects a jawbreaker. Aaron O’Shea runs up the turnbuckle and leaps off connecting a whisper in the wind on Brenton Cyrus. Aaron O’Shea covers Brenton Cyrus.

-1--2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew -two near falls already in this match.

Tommy - I think one of these guys needs to his finisher if he wants to win.

Aaron O’Shea lifts Brenton Cyrus up. Aaron O’Shea hooks the head of Brenton Cyrus and attempts a tornado DDT. Brenton Cyrus pushes Aaron O’Shea off. Aaron O’Shea lifts Brenton Cyrus onto his shoulders and quickly connects the Dublin Dominator. Aaron O’Shea crawls and pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1--2---

Brenton Cyrus kicks out!

Andrew - so much for your finisher theory.

Tommy - Yeah, that was proven wrong way to fast.

Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope and leaps off with his Double moonsault. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the way and Aaron O’Shea crashes into the mat. Aaron O’Shea stands up holding his stomach. Brenton Cyrus spins Aaron O’Shea around and connects the Epiphany on him. Brenton Cyrus covers Aaron O’Shea.

-1--2---

Aaron O’Shea kicks out.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus kicked out of the Dublin Dominator and Aaron O’Shea kicked out of the Epiphany!

Tommy - All God has to do is punt kick him once and it’s all over.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs into the corner. Brenton Cyrus does his God pose as he waits for Aaron O’Shea to get up. Aaron O’Shea gets to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus runs and attempts the punt kick but Aaron O’Shea barely avoids it. Aaron O’Shea dropkicks Brenton Cyrus to the back. Brenton Cyrus lands on the middle rope. Aaron O’Shea runs and connects a 619 on Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea survives again!

Tommy - That was a very innovative move.

Aaron O’Shea waits for Brenton Cyrus to get to his feet. Brenton Cyrus stands up and turns around. Aaron O’Shea springsboards on the rope and jumps off with a cross body. Brenton Cyrus catches Aaron O’Shea and throws him up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus throws Aaron O’Shea up against and catches his with a knee to the face.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal!

Brenton Cyrus bounces off the ropes and runs at Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Aaron O’Shea to the skull.

Tommy - Re-Awakening, this fight is all over.

Out of my way hit’s the PA and Lethal injection walks out onto the stage. Brenton Cyrus laughs as the group begins walking towards the ring.

Andrew - This doesn’t look good.

Tommy - Yet God has a smile on his face.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
NOW!

Part of the stage drops down sending everyone in Lethal Injection falling except Ryan Apollos who continues walking to the ring.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos doesn’t know that his entire team just dropped into the stage!

Tommy - He’ll know soon enough!

Ryan Apollos slides into the ring and stares at Brenton Cyrus who just smiles at him. Ryan Apollos turns around and looks behind him, he finally realizes he’s all alone. The titantron shows underneath the stage where Salvation has attacked the fallen members of Lethal Injection. Shadow Demon holds Killer B as The Notorious K.I.D hits him with a steel chair busting him open. Alison Williams stomps at the injured leg of Alexis Rose. While The Mexican Samurai finishes what he started with Mark Pollak delivering fists to his open wound.

Andrew - Salvation has suckered Lethal Injection into a trap.

Tommy - a Brilliant trap!

Ryan Apollos turns towards Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up to his shoulders and connects the Vicious Betrayal. Brenton Cyrus points up as the arena lights change.

Andrew - What the hell is that?

Tommy - It’s GOD’S PLAYGROUND!

The structure begins to lower from the top of the arena. The Playground drops covering the ring. Inside of God’s Playground already is Corey Casey.

Andrew - Salvation has set up Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - God and his Dark Apprentice are locked in God’s Playground with a knocked out Aaron O’Shea, and a semi knocked out Ryan Apollos.

Corey Casey enters the ring and raises God’s hand. Brenton Cyrus walks to one of the chambers and opens the door, Brenton Cyrus turns on one of the electric boxes. Corey Casey walks to the other chamber and turns on the other electrical box.

Andrew - Good god!

Tommy - The Playground is electrified.

Brenton Cyrus walks to the other chamber and pulls out his sledgehammer. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea up to his feet. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and smashes his sledgehammer into the forehead of Aaron O’Shea. Corey Casey lifts Aaron O’Shea up.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is a blood mess!

Tommy - This War has been taken over by Salvation!

Brenton Cyrus connects the Epiphany on Aaron O’Shea.

Andrew - Goodnight O’Shea.

Ryan Apollos crawls out of the ring and looks up at the electrified chain wall.

Tommy - YOU ARE FUCKED!

Corey Casey grabs the back of Ryan Apollos head and throws him face first into the electrified Chain. Ryan Apollos bounces off the chain wall and falls backwards. Ryan Apollos flips over the tope rope and back into the ring. Brenton Cyrus holds his sledgehammer in one hand high above his head. Ryan Apollos stands up, a bloody mess already, Brenton Cyrus smashes the sledgehammer into his skull then throws it. Corey Casey enters the ring and puts Ryan Apollos in a Camel Clutch. Brenton Cyrus grabs a microphone and gets in the face of Ryan Apollos.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
At City of Evil, it will Ryan Apollos versus Brenton Cyrus, inside of God’s Playground.

Andrew - They are going to go one on one!

Brenton Cyrus drops back into the corner and smiles. Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks Ryan Apollos to the skull. Corey Casey lets Ryan Apollos go.

Tommy - PUNT KICK TO THE SKULL OF APOLLOS!

Brenton Cyrus holds up the World Championship and Shadow Demon's Undisputed Championship, as Corey Casey holds up the North America and No Limit belts, standing over Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus might have made one critical mistake tonight, he left Ryan Apollos alive!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down