NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution

Go down

Revolution Empty Revolution

Post by The Notorious K.I.D November 25th 2009, 11:57 pm

-Sunday, 22ND November-

KID was outside with Ash, Chris, Sean and Maddox. They were doing some jumps around the place, and they were all getting worn out! They were all very quick and athletic guys, and the Breed were all getting better, fast! They were mostly running up walls, and flipping off of ledges. After a while, KID stopped. He looked at the guys.

KID
Having fun fella’s?

Ash
Yeah, What do you want to do now?

KID
I really need to get inside, how about I see you guys again some time soon?

Chris
Sounds good to me.

KID went back home. He was quite puffed out. And it was very hot outside. When he went in Brooke was on the phone. She looked happy.

Brooke
Ok, Yeah, I will come over soon!

Brooke paused, as the other line replied.

Brooke
Yeah, I’ll bring KID along!

KID suddenly paused. His eyes widened as Brooke hung up.

KID
Was, that the dentist?

Brooke
No… Why would it be the dentist?

KID
I just never liked the dentist!

Brooke
Why?

KID thought for a second, ‘Should I tell her’ He thought. He finally spoke.

KID
When I was a kid…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID was at his 10th Birthday Party. He had lots of mates around. They were all having a lot of fun, playing games and eating the party food. Then KID’s mom went inside. Suddenly a few of the boys decided they wanted to play on the trampoline. KID and five other boys went over to the trampoline. They were going two at a time. It started to get boring, so after a while, they made up a new game.

What happened was that there were two people jumping on the trampoline. The other four had to lift it up, when they jumped. First up were Cody and James. They jumped quite a few times, and landed well. Everyone was watching and laughing. It was then Jake and Marco’s turn. They did it a few times, and really liked it!

Finally it came down to KID’s turn. It was him and Jono. The first time they did it, the people around the outside did it too early. And it boosted them right up into the air! The second time came, and KID and Jono jumped up. When they were about to land, The people on the outside accidentally dropped the trampoline. KID suddenly fell.

He went face first into the metal bar on the outside of the trampoline. Everyone was laughing. They couldn’t see what had happened. Then KID looked up. Blood running down his chin. And no front teeth. Everyone gasped. One of his sister’s friends was luckily walking past. She quickly went inside and told KID’s mom. KID was laying on the ground. He didn’t know where he was. All of his friends were watching. Not knowing what to do. KID’s mom came running out. As soon as she saw him, she gasped!

She quickly rang the dentist, then drove KID to the Dentist. When he went in about 3 dentist’s had to work on him. One of his teeth was now dead, and would probably go black in the future, and he had to get caps on his front teeth.

Four days later, KID had to go back. He had about 6 injections in his gum, and was there for about 3 hours. One week later, he had to go back. They had made caps for him, and his teeth were back to normal. Ever since then, he hated the dentist, and got a shiver every time he drove past it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Brooke was staring at KID.

Brooke
OUCH!

KID
Yeah… So, it wasn’t the dentist?

Brooke
No, it was my mother! She rang here, and we were chatting for ages. It was so great talking to her, I said we would go over there and see them!

KID’s heart suddenly sank. He was never good at meeting the parents of his girlfriend!

KID
So… We… Are going there for dinner?

Brooke
No, we are going to stay overnight!

KID gulped. Even worse! KID sat down. He was a bit sad telling the story of the accident; He never really went on trampolines for a long time after ward.

KID
So, when will we go?

Brooke
I said that we will go over there after Revolution!

KID knew he would be all tired after Revolution, but it would be better than going through the week! He needed to train. He possibly had to compete in two matches!

-Revolution-

KID was in his locker room. Staring down at his No Limit Championship. He loved this thing. It wasn’t a major title, but to KID it meant just as much! Dylan and Neo were great wrestlers, and KID knew it would be a tough time winning! He was getting ready in his gear and then stepped out to the entrance gate. He was pumped for his match.

The match started at a fast pace, which suited KID well. He was able to be all over his opponents. Not long after Dylan got KID in a tight sharp shooter. He was trying to get to the ropes, but just couldn’t. Finally Neo entered the ring and broke it up.

Dylan and Neo were brawling outside of the ring. KID knew he had the perfect chance of a good move. He bounced himself off of the ropes, and ran across the face of the ring, he jumped over the ropes and landed right on top of Dylan and Neo.

Neo was now outside the ring once again. KID pushed him in the ring, then quickly got up onto the top rope. He looked out to the crowd, then connected a Krazy Kid 3.0. KID thought he had it, but Dylan broke up the pin at a two count.

Dylan pushed KID into the turnbuckle, slamming his shoulder into the post. KID was in a lot of pain. Meanwhile Dylan was taking his opportunity of KID being out of it. He hit the Dying Wish on Neo. And KID quickly got to his feet. He climbed the turnbuckle.

The ref counted 2 as KID leapt off of the ropes. He connected the Something to Believe on Neo. KID put his hand across Neo’s chest. He heard the ref count to 3. He got up and celebrated. Then saw Dylan doing the exact same thing. KID looked at Dylan and Dylan looked back.

KID was confused. Dylan pinned him as well. Suddenly Samantha Praxton started talking.

Samantha Praxton
Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that both The Notorious K.I.D and Dylan Evans pinned Neo Kobayashi at the exact same time. Therefore, this match is deemed a draw, and The Notorious K.I.D retains the No Limit Championship!!

KID was now very happy, it wasn’t a win, but it was a title defence! KID walked down the ramp still clutching his title. Then walked toward his locker room. He was very sweaty and tired. He had a shower, and then he got changed into nice clothes for Brooke’s parents.

About 5 minutes later Brooke walked in. She had a smile on her face!

Brooke
Great work babe!

KID
Thanks. I got scared for a minute though!

Brooke
Yes, very strange ending!

KID
Yeah, it was, so we should probably head off to your parents house?

Brooke
Might as well, have you got everything?

KID looked around the room

KID
Yep!

KID and Brooke left the arena. They got into Brooke’s car. And began driving to the parents house!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID
Ryan Apollos, let me make this quick. We both have bigger matches to worry about this week. You have a match for the general manager spot. And I have one for the Undisputed, but hey, this is what the fans requested right? So in this match, I’m going to retain my No Limit title again. I’m going to give these fans what they voted for! Ryan Apollos [vs] The Notorious K.I.D, number 2.

-I’ll cut you some slack-

KID
Against Nick Ridicule, you showed me that you aren’t so bad! I don’t want you to get your confidence up or anything. But I’ll tell you this, you earned my respect Ryan. And that is a hard thing to do. When your name is Ryan Apollos. This week, I’ll knock you off once again. And hell, maybe you will become GM, pay me back for all that I have done? That is in the future buddy. Give me all you got, what you did against Nick. Because I’ll be waiting.

-I want a challenge!-
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down