NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Valentine meet AOW

Go down

Luna Valentine meet AOW Empty Luna Valentine meet AOW

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

Luna walks into the locker room and opens her locker

Luna Valentine: The fuck is this? I come to get my stuff so I can go home and there’s a fucking note in my locker. What more do people want from me…

Luna picks a up the note and reads it

The Note
Luna meet us in Death Valley at the burnt down house close to your home. Hurry we’ll be waiting for you…

Luna Valentine: Well at least it’s on the way home… And who the fuck is we? I’m so tired of surprises this shit isn’t fun…

Luna grabs her stuff and leaves the locker room, gets in her car, and starts driving towards Death Valley

Luna Valentine: First random dude in mask now random note in locker. How much do I want to be that it’s from random masked dude? I swear if he like tries to kill me I’m going to freak the fuck out… I have no clue why I’m even doing this!

Luna pulls up to the house turns off her car and gets out.

Luna Valentine: Well here we go…

Luna walks into the house

Luna Valentine: Hello???? Random people who put notes in lockers???

Voice 1: Hello Luna…

Voice 2: Thank you for coming

Voice 3: Most people wouldn’t show up. We have a few matters to discuss…

Luna Valentine: What the fuck! I’m hearing voices now! Fuck this!

Luna turns around to leave and someone steps in front of her

Voice3: Luna we are the Angels of War and we need to talk to you. I am Dark Angel and this is Angel and Suicide Angel.

Angel: We need to ask you things

Suicide Angel: It’s very important Luna

Dark Angel: My friends are right please don’t leave

Luna Valentine: Um I don’t believe in angels can I leave now?

Dark Angel: No you can’t leave! First I must ask you… Do you know where Death Angel is?

Luna Valentine: Um no I don’t fucking know where he is! Why does everyone think he’s like my boyfriend? I wasn’t sent that fucking memo.

Suicide Angel: Well ok then Luna… Another question if I may?

Luna Valentine: Whatever my day can’t get any worse…

Suicide Angel: Well have you seen Death Angel since The End Game?

Luna Valentine: No actually… not at all. I have no clue where he is…

Angel: Luna this is our most important question… Will you be the Queen of War for the Angels of War?

Luna Valentine: Whoa whoa whoa!!! What??? Queen? Me? Are you fucking serious???

Dark Angel: Of course were serious Luna. You would make a perfect fit as our Queen.

Luna sits down in the middle of the floor and pulls her knees to her face

Luna Valentine: Fuck… Um I don’t know what to tell you guys… Can I get back to you at another time? Today just hasn’t been the best of days and I have a lot to think about.

Angel: Luna it’s ok take your time. We will summon you at another time for your answer…

Luna Valentine: Thanks I don’t think I can handle more fucking stress… I have a Women’s World title to win and that’s a lot to think about. There is no fucking way I will let Alison win! That’s my title no matter what the fuck that dumb bitch says!

As Luna Valentine sits in the middle of the room the Angels of War watch her as another Unknown Voice is heard.

Unknown Voice: At Resurrection of Respect The Monster Returns, The Destroyer comes to life and will be at your Side Luna

Suicide Angel: Ok Luna we give you till the end of Resurrection of Respect to give us you answer. We will seek you out for your answer.

Luna Valentine: I think I’m going fucking crazy! Now I’m hearing voices in my head!!! Today has fucking sucked! Can I go home now?

Dark Angel: Yes Luna you may leave… We must take our leave as well…

Luna Valentine: Whatever… Well if you guys don’t mind I’m going to go shoot myself now… Bye…

Luna gets up off the floor and walks outside towards her car. One of the Angels calls after Luna

Angel: Remember Resurrection of Respect Luna

Luna Valentine: You know I’m getting really tired of hearing that line. Yeah yeah Decision time, Monster thing, and Title shot… Got it…Resurrection of respect keeps getting better and better

Luna gets in her car and drives away

Back to top Go down