NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna wants Tiffany back!

Go down

Luna wants Tiffany back! Empty Luna wants Tiffany back!

Post by Guest July 17th 2009, 5:10 pm

Luna Valentine is sitting in a room with Keralyn talking

Luna Valentine: Are you fucking kidding me? Really? Arm Wrestling? Against fucking her! The fucking “Dick Magnet”… And I have to go against her at Resurrection of Respect… This should be interesting

Keralyn: Luna calm down it’s not that big of a deal. Its just another match against a nobody remember that.

Luna Valentine: I know Kera, but it’s fucking annoying that she thinks she can just fucking join the NLWF and talk all this shit. I hate to say it but I want Tiffany back. She’s a more worthy opponent than this whore.

Keralyn: Just calm down! Save all this for your match. Oh can I come watch pleeeaaaassseeee!!!!????!!!!

Luna Valentine: No! Fuck! I can’t let you come. I’m doing this on my own I don’t nee your help anymore tiny. Plus it’s a fucking arm wrestling match!!!! The fuck are they thinking? They must really hate me here. I mean when Tiffany was my opponent for ROR I was happy. I wanted to fight Tiffany, but she got knocked up. Yay for her. Now I’m stuck with Allison! I don’t want to even be within 20 feet of her. I might catch a fucking disease from her. Allison fucking shows up and she thinks she’s fucking amazing! She hasn’t even had a match yet! Last week our match got canceled. Just cause she’s Aaron O’Shea’s girlfriend she thinks she can dominate now that Tiffany is gone. Fuck that! I was here before her and at ROR she’s fucking going down! That’s my fucking belt! I won’t fucking let her take it! I came to the NLWF for a reason and I won’t let that dumb bitch get in my way!

Keralyn: This is a big deal to you isn’t it?

Luna Valentine: Fuck yeah it is! And I refuse to let Allison “The Dick Magnet” Williams ruin it! What the fuck kind of name is that? Seriously? It just makes her look bad. I think I’d take emo kid over dick magnet any day. The only way she can beat me is if she uses some fucking magical dick power or something. I’m better than she’ll ever be. She better prepare herself for a hell of a match at Resurrection of Respect. I’ll show now mercy and when I win she better shut the fuck up! I fucking hate that bitch and what’s funny is no one ever says all this shit to my face. Lillian tried… end of story. Allison is right about one thing though.

Keralyn: Really? What is it? Oh tell me tell me!

Luna Valentine: Hold your horses you haven’t changed one god damn bit. When she said that the women’s division is on the ground. It is but whatever. If we have to start wrestling men it doesn’t matter. It just makes us look better. It will prove that were just as good as they are. I think it would be fun to compete with the men. I feel sorry for then men who have to face Allison though… Poor guys…

Keralyn: Uh well… I don’t know what to say…

Luna Valentine: It’s ok tiny. What goes on in the NLWF is a lot to take in. Well I have to go it’s time to go get ready for my match with “The Dick Magnet”

Luna twitches at Allison’s name

Keralyn: Wait I didn’t ask you about Brooklyn Hawk! You can’t leave yet!

Luna Valentine: Oh her… well I don’t really know anything about her. All I know is that Allison doesn’t like her. I don’t really care it’s not for me to worry about. All I’m focused on is Allison. I’ll beat her this week and then I’ll beat her at Resurrection of Respect. I’m serious Minchkin I have to go…

Keralyn: Ok bye then! I can’t wait to see the match this week!

Luna Valentine: Bye

Under her breath

Luna Valentine: The match well that should be interesting

Luna gets back to the NLWF and walks into the locker rooms and a random person in a mask is sitting there

Masked person: Hi Luna.

Luna Valentine: Who the fuck are you???

Masked Person: That doesn’t matter…

Luna Valentine: Well ok… Why the hell are you wearing a mask?

Masked Person: That doesn’t matter either! I’m just here to talk about your match with you…

Luna Valentine: Uhhh ok then… Go for it…

Masked Person: Do you think you’ll win your match this week at Legacy?

Luna Valentine: Of course I do! The Dick Magnet won’t and can’t win. I have more talent in my pinky than she does in her entire fucking body. If she thinks she can come to the NLWF and automatically be on top FUCK THAT IDEA!

Masked Person: At Resurrection of Respect do you think you’ll win the Women’s World Title?

Luna Valentine: Fuck yeah! I have more confidence that I’ll win than James and Lillian Shark put together. I want the title more than Allison wants her next dick. I’m working for the title and she well she’s going around being a whore and talking shit and she hasn’t done a single fucking thing to back up her talk. I on the other hand back up what I say.

Masked Person: Yes you Do back up what you Say but you also Have That Huge Monster watching your every move even if you don’t know it and I know you will at Resurrection of Respect.

Luna Valentine: Ok you weird son of a bitch what the fuck are you talking about?

Masked Person: Like I said you’ll know at Resurrection of Respect. Now I have to leave. See you soon Luna. Goodbye…

Luna Valentine: Wait what??? Who the fuck are you you crazy asshole?

Masked Person: Good bye Luna…

Luna Valentine: What the fuck! Fucking creepy… Monster? Whatever guess I’ll find out soon enough…

Back to top Go down