NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here Luna comes rehab...

Go down

Here Luna comes rehab... Empty Here Luna comes rehab...

Post by Guest July 9th 2009, 5:17 pm

Keralyn was right
Once again Luna woke up at a random place.

Luna Valentine: Fuck not again! I hate when Keralyn is right… Ok where am I this time?

Luna looks around

Luna Valentine: Shit! Why is that every time I wake up some place random it’s by a McDonalds? Keralyn is gonna be pissed at me.

Luna gets out her phone and calls Keralyn

Ring Ring Ring

Keralyn: Hey Luna! Haven’t heard from you since I picked you u and took you home! What you up to?

Luna: I need a favor… again

Keralyn: Let me guess… you got to drunk again and took to many drugs and woke up some place random!

Luna: Yeah…

Keralyn starts yelling at Luna

Keralyn: Luna! I told you you have a problem! I’m so tired of hearing that you need to be picked up cause you fucking blacked out!!! Luna I said you needed help! And if you don’t get yourself help I’ll do it for you!

Luna: I know I have a fucking problem! I just don’t know what to do! Keralyn I’ve helped you since that first day back at the orphanage now I need you to help me two more times. Now I found my to the McDonalds from last time, come get me!

Keralyn: Fine… I’m getting you help Luna and I don’t care if you don’t want to go there. Your going!!! We’ll talk about it more when I get there.

Luna: Ok hurry up… Bye

Click

Luna Valentine: Fuck where the hell is she gonna make me go?

Keralyn pulls up in her car and waits for Luna to get in

Keralyn: You know I’m really tired of this!

Luna Valentine: I know Tiny shut up about it. I’ll d what ever you want me to. Just stop making it such a big fucking deal!

Keralyn: Ok good. I already called the place. I’m taking you there tomorrow.

Luna Valentine: Where am I going?

Keralyn: You’ll see…

Luna Valentine: Keralyn! Don’t fuck around with me!

Keralyn: Go home pack your clothes. I’m picking you up tomorrow at 9. Take everything you want out of your apartment. You won’t be going back there.

Luna Valentine: What???

Keralyn: You heard me Luna!

Keralyn parks in front of the building Luna lives in

Keralyn: Don’t forget anything. Things you can’t bring with you I’ll keep at my place till they release you.

Luna Valentine: What am I going to rehab?

Luna starts laughing

Keralyn: Maybe. You’ll find out tomorrow. Don’t forget what I said.

Luna Valentine: All my stuff, 9 tomorrow, and I’m not coming back here got it.

Keralyn: Good. See you in the morning. Bye Luna…

Luna Valentine: Yeah...

Next day at 9

Keralyn honks her horn at Luna

Luna Valentine: Fuck shut up! I’m coming!

Keralyn: We have to be there by 10:30! Hurry your junkie ass up!

Luna Valentine: I’m not a junkie you short hoe!

Keralyn: I’d rather be short then a druggie Luna.

Luna Valentine: Shut up I know! Here’s all my shit… Can we go now?

Keralyn: Yeah…

Keralyn drives away from Luna’s old apartment and an hour and a half later she pulls up to the place she’s taking Luna

Keralyn: Were here. Luna I’m so sorry for what I’m about to do to you. You know I love you and that’s why I’m doing this. You need help and just me isn’t working anymore. You need this. They can help you here. I promise I’ll come visit.

Luna Valentine: Does that fucking sign say drug rehabilitation center??? Keralyn where the fuck did you bring me!!! You stupid bitch!

Luna gets out of the car grabs the stuff she’s taking with her

Keralyn: I’m so sorry Lu…

Luna interrupts

Luna Valentine: You fucking betrayed me you bitch! I fucking hate you just like everything else! You were the one person I’ve trusted in my whole life! You completely fucked me over! Keralyn Don’t fucking visit me, don’t call me, and when I get out of here you don’t know me!!! Good Bye Keralyn!

Keralyn starts crying as Luna walks into the center. She walks up to the desk

Luna Valentine: Hi I’m Luna…

Worker1: We’ve been expecting you right this way

Luna looks outside at Keralyn’s car to see Keralyn crying and looking at Luna
Under her breath Luna says

Luna Valentine: I’ll write her a letter

Worker1: What was that?

Luna Valentine: Nothing…

Worker1: You’ll be here for six months Ms. Harrison

Luna Valentine: Well fuck…

Luna looks outside one last time and waves to the crying Keralyn
Keralyn smiles and makes a heart with her hands just like she did when they were growing up

No camera

Luna is sitting in a dark room with a dime light. There’s a phone in her hand. She opens the phone and dials a number

Ring Ring Ring

Unknown: Hello? Who is this?

Luna Valentine: Hi Keralyn

Keralyn: Luna??? Is that you???

Luna Valentine: Yeah it is Minchkin… I’m sorry it took me 6 months to call you…

Keralyn: It’s ok… I know why you didn’t. How are you? Where are you? How long have you been out?

Luna Valentine: Still the same old you, you never shut up. I’m fine; I’m at my well work place. And I’ve been out for a while. Did you get my letter?

Keralyn: Yeah I got it. Thanks for that, it meant a lot to me. Where do you work?

Luna Valentine: I sent that letter the day I got out of that hell you sent me too. I knew it would thats why i sent it. Do you watch Legacy Kera?

Keralyn: Sorry for sending you there, but you needed it me helping you wasn’t working anymore. Yeah I watch Legacy why?

Luna Valentine: Kera! Luna Harrison = Luna Valentine??? Seriously! I just don’t look like a junkie anymore!

The phone drops on Keralyn’s side and all you hear is screaming and shrieks of happiness

Luna Valentine: Calm down tiny!

Keralyn: I can’t believe I was so blind! I should have known!

Luna Valentine: Yeah you should have. I mean all the hate and violence should have gave me away little one.

Keralyn: I’m so proud of you! You cleaned up and now you’re a wrestler!

Luna Valentine: Not the best but I try. So what do you think about my matches and stuff?

Keralyn: They’re fucking amazing! Can I come watch? Do you really hate Tiffany? Who’s that Allison chick? Why did they put you against Leah and Allison this week with Tiffany?

Luna Valentine: Stop with all the questions! You can watch from your TV. I’m not bringing you here. Yes I don’t like Tiffany. Allison is a hoe. I have no clue why they put me with Tiffany against Allison and Leah, but it should be interesting. Tiffany thinks I’ll make her lose. I don’t fucking think so. People really shouldn’t underestimate me. I fucked up Leah before and I can do it again. I’ll give Allison to Tiffany if that’s what she wants. Plus I think if I touched “The dick magnet” I might get a fucking disease.

Keralyn: You a lot more hateful then you used to be… What happened?

Luna Valentine: Life happened

Keralyn: Well ok. Just be careful ok. Don’t get hurt.

Luna starts laughing

Luna Valentine: Me hurt? HA! Keralyn I always protected you! I’m fine on my own, but thanks for the concern. I have to go. I have a match to prepare for.

Keralyn: Ok, but call me sometime or I can come visit you. I miss you Luna. Bye Luna. I love you!

Luna Valentine: Maybe I’ll visit you depending on how busy I am. I like you to Kera.

Keralyn: You haven’t changed much have you?

Luna Valentine: Nope not at all! Bye Tiny!

Keralyn: Bye!

Click

Luna walks out of the room and runs into an interviewer

Luna Valentine: What the fuck!

Interviewer: I’m sorry Luna! Do you think I can ask you a few questions?

Luna Valentine: One question and hurry up!

Interviewer: What do you think about your match this week?

Luna Valentine: I think even though I’m teamed with Tiffany we’ll win. Allison and Leah have no chance what so ever. Tiffany may not be happy to be teamed with me but oh am I happy to be teamed with her. It gives me a chance to watch how she wrestles without her attacking me. Then when Resurrection
Of Respect comes up I’ll be prepared for her. Now get out of my face. I have things to do!

Luna walks away

The Letter
I’m sorry Kera that I’ve never written you before. This place helped like you said it would. I didn’t mean what I said that day by the car.
When I get my life together I’ll call you. I’ll talk to you soon.
I love you… Yeah I said it…
Love Luna

Back to top Go down