NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threat to Aaron.

Go down

Threat to Aaron. Empty Threat to Aaron.

Post by Aaron O'Shea May 3rd 2009, 10:01 am

The camera cuts to where we see Aaron O'Shea sitting on a bar stool in his favourite bar, The Clover Leaf. He is talking to the bar maid as he awaits for the camera crew to arrive to start his promo.

Hey men, you all took your time getting here didn't you. No worries I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere, just got to go prepare for my big match next saturday, you know? Anyway let's get this show on the road. By the way when is this being put up on youtube?

Probably about six o'clock okay man.

Yeah thats fine, I just wanted to find out to tell my family. They cant really get over to see me in person from Ireland so I got to tell them where to find me. Thats if of course tehy can work the laptop.
Anyway lets start this promo shall we?

Dude its already started.

Shit! Now all the people know about my dumbass dad, haha. Anyway people of the NLWF world I'm here to talk to you all about my huge match on this upcoming saturday. Now in my match against that 50 cent wannabe, Thiago Dos Santos, I heard all of you fans who bothered to make your way down to the Proving Ground arena, cheer for me. I really cant exagerate hoiw appreciative I am of all your support and hope to see and hear all of you again this weekend. Honestly I cant wait for this, I'm shaking ha.
Hey man do you want a beer?

Yeah sure why not, I'm not driving.

Okay cool, Excuse me Ms. Bar Maid, can I get two beers. Sorry is Guiness alright, so you can experience my culture ha.

Yeah why not, I dont think I have had Guiness before actually.

Yeah you'll love it. You have to down it until you physically cant drink any more okay.
Anyway back to the interview. I am worried this week, that my two opponents, my fellow Irishman , Conor O'Sullivan and the man interferring in mine, and my nations dream match, Tantrum. Now I know for a fact that me and Conor will put on an extreme showdown, but if you add Tantrum into the equation then you have got yourself an absolutely amazing match, ande I'm sure that we will get the most views on Youtube history when you watch the Proving Ground videos. Nevermind Miyahee guy, and Evolution of dance, videos. Proving Ground is going to blow those videos out of the water, because the talent involved in this roster is off the charts.
Are you not done that yet? Come on man!

Hey this is my first Guiness come on I cant be expected to down this so fast.

Okay you know what, line them up Bar Maid. Today you become a man, Mr. Cameradude. Okay there are six beers here each okay. If I can drink all these six full beers, before you can finish that beer you already have, then I have a good omen to win the title this weekend, okay GO!

The camera man struggles as Aaron downs three beers in a minute, then the beer gets too much for him as its spills out all over his face and clothes. Aaron doesnt see this and keeps chugging.

Ahhhh! That the stuff huh. *burps* Oh my we're on a merry go round hahaha.

Maybe you should sit down, for a minute.

Nah I'm fine. *Burps* Actually this video is over.

Aaron passes out on top of the bar maid as she walks by.

Rape! Help! Call the police.

The Youtube Broadcast stops as we see the final scene of the barmaid pushing an unconcious Aaron O'Shea off of her.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Threat to Aaron. I_vote_lcap100/100Threat to Aaron. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down