NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron gets ready.

Go down

Aaron gets ready. Empty Aaron gets ready.

Post by Aaron O'Shea April 14th 2009, 8:52 am

The camera cuts to the locker room of Aaron"The Kid" O'Shea, the new signing for NLWF west. He is sitting in leather couch beside a very attractive interviewer who is going to get his thoughts on his upcoming match against his fellow Irishman Conor O'Sullivan, and Johnny Electric, in his first ever match, a triple threat match to qualify for contendership for the new NLWF West Coast Championship.

Hello Mr. O'Shea, we are glad to have you with us, how are you liking the company at first glance?

Well you know I starting to get used to the place, you know I mean at first I was pretty nervous and all, but you know I've wared to the place. Oh and by the way Mr. O'Shea is my father, call me Aaron, or Kid or just call me later tonight and we can catch a bite to eat.

Aaron winks at the interviewer as she begins to blush.

Oh well Aaron, back to the interview, do you think that you will be able to succeed to the best of your potential, here even with all the top athletes that roam these halls?

Well you see I'm used to the indy scene for the last few years, and of course my stint in SCW where I became Cruiserweight Champion, may I add. So I do have experience thats for sure, and I plan on capturing more, gold silver or bronze, whatever title you want to give me.

Well thats very good optimism you have there and you mention your experience, you havent got much really compared to some of our best.

I know I'm really only at the start of my career, I'm only in my early twenties so I have got my career ahead of me, plenty of time to get that experience. By the way my lack of experience is not a problem because I plan on getting an extra boost. The Fans. They're my manager when the big light comes on and it's time to shine, so big ups to all my fans who followed me along my career.

Well I think maybe we have everything summed up here, so all thats left to do is sign off, oh and good luck in youre first career match at Legacy V.

Thanks I appreciate it, hi mom!

Well this is Aaron"The Kid"O'Shea, and I'm Stephanie Murray, saying, Always come out swinging, enjoy the show.

Camera fades to black as Aaron puts his arm around Stephanie and winks at the camera.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aaron gets ready. I_vote_lcap100/100Aaron gets ready. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down