NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Aaron without her, you will change■-

Go down

-■Aaron without her, you will change■- Empty -■Aaron without her, you will change■-

Post by Nick Ridicule September 5th 2009, 5:52 am

I began getting to my feet, I looked around, I looked at my hands, I was back, I had taken back control over my body. No longer Nick Ridicule, back to being Alex Mark. I jumped into the air in celebration of my victory. I walked back up the steps dusting myself off, I was blleding bad, but I didn’t feel any of the pain, it was all Nick’s pain to feel.

“Mini bar! Tonight just keeps getting better.”

I took drink after drink, feeding my addiction to alcohol for the first time since Nicky took over.

“Oh sweet Jesus that‘s good!”

It went to quick, I jumped up to my feet and looked at the damaged hotel room. I laughed out loud.

“Well Nick, thank Cyrus you made us rich right?”

I grabbed the rent a car keys off the table and walked out the door again. I whistled the same tune Johnny Boy used to whistle around the house, it always seemed to be on the tip of my tongue. I entered the parking lot and pressed the alarm button, I listened for the car following the beeping sound. I removed my shirt cause I had always wanted to try this. I wrapped the shirt around my hand and punched the driver side window as hard as I could.

“FUCK!”

I shook my hand as pain shot threw my entire body.

“GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!”

I shook my hand some more, removing it from the shirt, just to check the damage. Besides a bit of light bruising I seemed alright. I wrapped my hand in the shirt again and took a few deep breaths. I focused on the window and smiled, I smashed my hand into the driver side window again this time shattering it.

“MY FUCKING HAND!”

I closed my eyes and held my hand close, I knew there was no way Nick could beat Aaron O’Shea with a broken hand, especially as fucked up as I made my hand look. It was swollen larger then I had ever seen, and it was turning a purplish black. I laughed as I unlocked the door, and got into the car. I pulled out Nick’s phone and browsed the contacts while driving. I swerved several times, unable to use the phone and drive with my broken hand, eventually I found the number I was looking for, Aaron O’Shea. I pressed the talk button and placed the phone against my ear. I got his voicemail.

Aaron, this is Nick Ridicule, we need to have a talk, there are a few things I need to tell you. First of all, you are an excellent performer, one of the greatest in the entire world today, as a matter a fact you’re ranked #2 in the world. You’re a two time Universal Champion, you proved the world wrong when you became Champion again, everyone thought I would be champion forever. Now there is something else I need to tell you, Alison is cheating on you Aaron. Remember that segment Nick… I mean I did last week after Fusion, where I caught two NLWF Employees having sex? It was Alison and…

I thought about the best way to say it, I knew every single word I said in this message would damaged Aaron O’Shea damn near beyond repair, but that’s exactly what happened to me, they took me and broke me damn near beyond repair, they left me for dead, but somehow I’ve taken back a small portion of control.

Brenton Cyrus… I watched them have sex backstage, I watched him pound her into the wall even though she’s “Injured” then I followed them back to their hotel where they fucked for the rest of the night. She said you were boring, they mocked you, made fun of you, and then acted as if it never even happened. Be very careful Aaron O’Shea, you are going down a path that could lead to you getting stabbed in the back, a path where your best friend watches you fall and does nothing to help you. You are Brenton Cyrus and Brenton Cyrus is Chuck Matthews. Look I’m sorry O’Shea, I hope you find some peace in knowing the truth.

I hung up the cell phone and smiled wide, I was going to destroy the lives of everyone who turned me into Nick Ridicule, I was going to make the world pay, and not a damn person was going to stand in my way. I heard sirens and looked behind me to see a police car following me. I pulled off to the side of the road.

“License and Registration.”

The cop looked down at my license, I smiled at him as he shined his flashlight in my eyes.

“is this some kind of a joke?”

“Why is something funny Officer Dickhead?”

“It‘s Dickeu! And I don‘t think I like your attitude! Why does this license say FUCK YOU PIG on it?”

“I‘ve been meaning to buy some white out but I‘ve been busy fucking your daughter while I‘m in town.”

I jammed my foot into the ignition and took off, The lights began to dim, I was starting to feel weak. I took the first turn I could eventually losing the police officer, I drove back to the hotel, crashing the car while trying to park. I walked up the steps towards the room, then stumbled forward before falling over the railing and landing back exactly where I started.
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Aaron without her, you will change■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Aaron without her, you will change■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down