NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF.com Interview With Hostyle Jones

Go down

NLWF.com Interview With Hostyle Jones Empty NLWF.com Interview With Hostyle Jones

Post by Hostyle Jones June 5th 2013, 5:46 pm

==========

NLWF.COM @ HOSTYLE JONES : What do you think of the Reign Of Chaos?

HOSTYLE JONES @ NLWF.COM : I don't think anything of them, nothing at all. To me they're just a group of some carbon-copied motherfuckas' with a washed up has been trying to do what the Mafia and James Shark failed to do, end the Human Highlight Reels. Let's be honest though, if Mafia couldn't do it, what in the fuck makes these guys think that they can. I mean Mafia sucked, but at least the handled theirselves like a syndicate. These guys have no order, and while that might be their agena... It won't work with Hostyle Jones. They're just another dead faction that doesn't even know that they're dead yet!

NLWF.COM @ HOSTYLE JONES : What are your thoughts on the outcome of the tag team championship match at One World Nation?

HOSTYLE JONES @ NLWF.COM : Well, Nick Ridicule is not Robbie Hart. This doesn't mean that Nick and I won't kick ass, because we will. We both talk shit and back it up. I'm sure these titles aren't going anywhere any time soon. As for the chemistry, when Nick Ridicule and Hostyle Jones team up, it's not going to be the same as when Robbie Hart and I had the titles. We are talkin' about two similar but totally differant superstars.

NLWF.COM @ HOSTYLE JONES : Recently, we see that your fued with the Matthews family has continued. You now find yourself crossing paths with Ashley Matthews, and she seems to be on the receiving end , having you admitted into Mtthews Enterprises allied Asylum, Greview, can you speak on this?

HOSTYLE JONES @ NLWF.COM : Ashley Matthews never has the upper hand, because in the end I know I will get through all this bullshit, much like I have in the past. People need to stop selling me so short, because all I do is accomplish. As for my feelings toward Ashley Matthews and the Matthews family. I could give a fuck if Ashley ate Chucks dick, shat it out and ate it again. Like I said everyone pays the price when they fuck with me!

NLWF.COM @ HOSTYLE JONES : Next, we would like to get your views on both of your opponents in this tag team superfight. Let's start with Psycho first, the NLWF World Heavyweight Champion, and leader of the Reign Of Chaos

HOSTYLE JONES @ NLWF.COM : Well, let's stop all this tag team superfight talk right now. First of all, the Human Highlight Reels have already defeated Psycho in tag team action at Pride Of Philadelphia, which also lead to when I first won one half of the World Crown Tag Team Titles. With that said, it ain't a superfight if two of the superstars in the match have already faced one another in the same circumstances. It doesn't matter his partner, it doesn't even matter if the guy stepped his game up and won the World Heavyweight Championship. In the end I have the victory over Psycho. Psycho has to get his revenge not me, and that isn't going to happen, because as long as the NLWF fans embrace Hostyle Jones as the warrior he is. As for his recent body count and success... congradulations, you are finally somewhat on my level!

NLWF.COM @ HOSTYLE JONES : How about the NLWF Immortal Brenton Cyrus? What are your thoughts on him and the fact that he played you to his advantage and ended up taking the Undisputed Championship from you at One World Nation?

HOSTYLE JONES @ NLWF.COM : Brenton Cyrus is what I would like to call a punk bitch. He came at a man when he was vulnerable and fatigued just to try and make the NLWF Universe feel like he is not as washed up as he really is! Congradulations on taking the Undisputed Championship, but you can bet your ass that I'm taking it back. Not only am I gonna' take that strap back, but I'm gonna humiliate,tarnish, and end your legacy and career in the process. You can tell me that this one and that one tried, but the truth is- I'm not this one and that one. You and I both know that I do what people doubt I can do... ALL THE TIME! You're washed the fuck up and you're done Brenton. For all the hell that I live in, when we do battle in Washington DC, I'm going back to hell and I'm dragging you the fuck down there with me!!
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF.com Interview With Hostyle Jones I_vote_lcap44/100NLWF.com Interview With Hostyle Jones Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down