NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jones Hell House Pt.1

Go down

Jones Hell House Pt.1 Empty Jones Hell House Pt.1

Post by Hostyle Jones March 31st 2013, 10:19 pm

JONE'S HELL HOUSE PT.1

All six victims begin to wake up in the abandoned Jones residence living room in Miami, Florida. In a groggy state, one of the females stands up screaming loudly, almost falling back to her feet.

The camera zooms in scoping out a close up of the six, individually. Everyone begins to make their way to their feet lazily, half-dazed from being drugged up for the past few days. If anything, there past few days could be compared to being in a coma.

A couple of them walk toward the door. One of them stands back as the other goes to open it. As he pushes, it doesn't budge, even a hair. The man backs up and then shoulder tackles it. Still the door doesn't budge.

The main camera in the living room pans around and the focuses in on the women raking her hands across the windows, noticing that they have been barred and boarded up.

The man grunts in the background as he rushes forward and hits into the door with his shoulder once more. The camera focuses out giving a full view of the living room and the six who slowly wander the spacious room, dumbfounded. The man who has been attempting to budge the door to the outside lets out a yell as he gives up and drops to his knees while wiping the sweat from his brow...

"Fuck"

The man puts his hands to his head, gripping at his cranium as if he's thinking for a moment.

"What is going on?"

A couple of the people still walk around examining stuff around the house. The woman who was rubbing her hands against the barricaded windows turns around and looks around the living room...

"I don't know, but whoever put us in here, doesn't want us to get out."

Another man puts an item back down on the living room table as the camera pans over to him.

"What makes you think that?"

"We're barred and boarded in here..."

The woman points at the window that she had recently examined and then sways her finger around the room to the whole area pointing out each window...

"All of the windows are like that. I would imagine that the doors are barred too?"

Another female chimes in as the camera pans to her and gets a good view of her...

"So you mean to tell me that we're stuck here?"

"Ya know, why does all this seem so familiar? I feel like I'm in a Saw movie?"

"Well, whatever is going on here, I think it would be best if we at least all knew eachothers names."

"I'm Tom..."

The third man stands up from sitting on the stairwell leading up to the second floor. One after another, they all begin to say their names...

"Stan"

"Danielle"

"Jamie

"Sam"

The all look at the man who was trying to break through the door. He still has yet to say his name as he looks at them with no expression...

Sam

"Well, who are you..."

"Does it matter who I am?"

Sam

"I guess not? You seem like the douchebag type anyway, if this is something like a Saw movie, you would be the one who dies first given your attitude."

"Look, I don't care about any of that. I just want to know what in the hell is going on here?"

Tom

"What good can we do just sitting here?"

A static is heard as an intercom is turned on... The voice comes across the speakers rigged around the old Jones residence-

"When the first one dies, the rest will follow. There is no way out..."

The voice isn't heard anymore as the static through the speakers deplete. This causes all of the six to look around frantically as the camera zooms and pans in every direction catching expressions off all six of their faces individually.

The one of the six individuals that has yet to give his names moves at a fast pace around the room while talking...

"Well, fuck this- I'm not dying, so I'm going to find a way out..."

The man walks over to the narrow door located against the wall underneath one of the staircases. He begins to turn the knob as the camera zooms in on him. As the man fully turns the knob, a clicking sound is heard. The man pushed the door open, and a spring loaded two by four with exposed nails swings forward at the entrance and catches him in his stomach.

The man yells in pain and anger as he grips the two by four and pulls his body from it, causing blood to trickle down his jeans...

"Ahhh- hell!"

The man grunts once more as the rest of the six rush to him in assistance. The man stumbles backwards falling into them, causing a couple of the six to catch him and gently place him to the floor.

The man grips his stomach to cover the wound. One of the six removes his hand and lifts the mans shirt to inspect the damage.

Tom

"Well, he's not going to die from this, so I guess that means that we're all safe for now. The nails are rusty though, so infection is a possibility. Let's split look for something to clean him up. We have to be careful, though, cause from the looks of it, this house is somewhat of a death trap..."

Sam

"Typical- I feel like I'm in a fucking horror movie! What are you a doctor or something?"

The man impaled by the nails grunts in pain as he grips at his stomach once more. The camera zooms in showing how the blood is rapidly soaking and staining his shirt. The man proceeding to help stands up looking at the woman who just asked him the question.

Tom

"Studying to be one..."

Tom then grabs at his shirt sleeve and tugs hard causing to tear he begins to rip it into a long shred.

Sam

"Well, you're not going to be one if we don't make it out of here..."

Tom

"Well, then let's find some disinfectant for this guy and then we can find a way out."

Tom leans down as he begins to tightly wrap and tie the scraps of his sleeves around the mans midsection to stop the bleeding. Tom looks up at the rest of the six that are still unharmed...

Tom

"Well, what in the fuck are we waiting for?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Jones Hell House Pt.1 I_vote_lcap44/100Jones Hell House Pt.1 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down