NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sit down interview

Go down

A sit down interview Empty A sit down interview

Shawn- This is SCWF FM I am you howst Shawn Mckintyre and I will be joined a litle later on by the one and onlyNorth American and Dream Champion, the tournament for the title winner Steven Angel. Stay tuned and please do phone in and we will ask Steven any and all questios that we have foer hm. Here is a song reqest fr you and then we will have steven here to talk to.

(The song is playing on the radio as i arrive in the studo. I take my seat across from Shawn as i await the songto finish and for him to inroduce me)

Shawn- Her we are I am sittingacross from the 1x NLWF Tag Team Champion, 2x NLWF Undisputed Champion, the current reigning and defending North American Champion and Dream Champion, the winner of the tournament for the tile New Dawn's Steven Angel.

Steven- Thank you for the introduction.

Shawn- Your welcome champ.

Steven- Thanks.

Shawn- So Steven how was the journey here today.

Steven- It was a simple trip.

(Shawn eyes up both my title that I have brought with me)

Shawn- How...how much do your titles weigh?

Steven- 10-15 pounds.

Shawn- Whoa thats heavy. Would I be allowed t hold one Steven?

Steven- I guess so.

(I reluctantly hand over my North American title to Shawn)

Shawn- Whoa thats heavy.We will be back after these messages when I will ask Steven your questions.

(The song plays as Shawn hnds me back my title and we get the que that we will be back in 5..4..3..2..1..)

Shawn- Welcome back I am here with New Dawn's own Steven Angel. This is time we get down to the Question.

(Shawn looks at a list of questions)

Shawn- Dean from New Jersey wants to know, What goals have you set for the year 2010?

Steven- Thats easy, win those two titles that have thus far eluded me. the World title and NLWF title. My plans are to defend my Dream title five times and get a championship case and cash in as many times as I want I want to head line War Games and end the year on top of the mountain here in the NLWF.

Shawn- Okay onto the next question. Debra from Washington wants to know, What has been the most memorable match that you have been apart of?

(I move in my chair)

Steven- I actually have 2 matches the first being the 9 man triple cage. To me that match opned my career in NLWF getting down to the last 4 and being so dominate has progressed me to where I am today. The second winning the tournament for the title. That match was evrything an more. Being throw threw tables off of the satge and being able to walk out after that with the title is something that will be with me for the rest of my career.

Shawn- Desmond from Miami wants to know, What is the most imbarassing DVD you own?

Steven- If I am to be honest here it would be "Shaun of the dead" it is a funny movie and I am a fan of Simon Pegg.

(Shawn gave a silent laugh at this which lasted mer moments as I glared at him)

Shawn- Terry fro Brooklyn wonders, What is life like in Salvation City?

Steven- I wouldn't want to be anywhere else I have had my eyes opened to the world outside and the world of Salvation.

Shawn- Scott from Memphis asks do you have a passion for another sport outside of wresting?

Steven- Yes do I follow 3 sports Football, Speedway and Ice Hockey. Although I need to go to England to see these play.

Shawn- And they are?

Steven- Football, Coventry City. Speedway, Coventry Bees. Ice Hockey, Coventry Blaze.

Shawn- Intresting. Right we will be back in minutes, Sta tuned as Steven will answer more questions when we are back.

(5 mins later)

Shawn-Sam from West Conson wonders who has been the toughest person you have faced.

(I smile at this question)

Steven- The toughest person I have faced I would have to say Shadow Demon. He proved without a Shadow of a doubt why he is considered the greatest Undisputed champion of all time.

Shawn- Charlie from New York wants to know are there any currents stars that you look forward to facing 1 on 1.

Steven- Brenton Cyrus and Nick Ridicule. Brenton simply to prove that I have got better and I am just as good if not better then he is now. Nick Ridicule this man is top of the pile here and I want to knock him off the top.

Shawn- Cameron from Carolina wants to know what has been your worst injury in the ring?

Steven- It would be my broken arm I got at the Seven sins paper view when I faced Dave Zombie. The match was a submission match and I lost due to my broken arm.

Shawn- Stephanie from Detriot wants to know whay you don't compete in SCWF?

Steven- Its a personal choice of mine. I am there to give these guys a push they need and look and James Insane now one half of the NLWF Tag Team champions with Brenton Cyrus. Yea sure I could go and face the roster but what would that prove.

Shawn- Interesting point there Steven. John from Ohio asks what has been the highlight of your career so far?

Steven- It would have to be winning the tournament for the title. Now I have proven what I can do and next step War Games and the main event and get my title back.

Shawn- Paul from Virginia asks if there was a movie based on your life who would you have play your role?

Steven- Thats easy Jason Statham. That man is a brilliant actor.

Shawn- Tim from Texas asks. What did Corey see in you?

Steven- I would have to say he saw my potential that untouched potential. I wouldnt know if he saw a little bit of me in him but I would have to let Corey answer that one.

Shawn- Tom from Chicargo, What made you join Salvation?

Steven- The opportunity to work alongside the greatest in this sport. And I feel srongly about all what Salvation Stands for.

Shawn- Carl from Washington ask. Any pre match warmups?

Steven- Yea the usually stretching as much as possible before I head to the ring. I feel that if this is not done I would become stiff and I would then become sloppy and lose my match to whoever it is whether its the new kid Yoshi blood or the veteran K.I.D.

Shawn- Jason from Scotsdale asks, What is it like having people say that you have been handed all the titles that you have hand in NLWF?

Steven- Well it hurts to hear that but its there opinion. Me I look at the fact that I have been handed 2 titles that I need to work that much harder to keep my titles. I mean dont get me wrong if it ain't my night then I will lose to the best of them here and I will then come back with avengance and gain my gold back. I have worked to get to where I am today and I have no regrets for how I have won the titles I have got.

Shawn- Lastly what does the future hold for Steven Angel?

Steven- Thats easy. I will defend my Dream title 5 times an from there receive my championship case. Headline the War Games Paper per view. And with that I will then win the 2 titles that I have not won so far but it all starts this Monday when I terminate the career of Frank Hart.

Shawn- Yes it is Steven Angel defending the Dream Championship aginst Frank Hart in a I Quit match.

Steven- And that will be the exact words that will be uttering out of his mouth when I beat him within a inch of his life.

Shawn- Well that is all the time that we have and thanks for tuning in until next time goodbye to all.

The match-

Frank your temination is set for Monday. I am walking in with one plan in my head kill you. I plan on Headlining War Games and I plan on making it to War Games without losing a match. You are but a stepping stone for me to accomplish this goal.

Just pray I show mercy and allow you to walk away from this match because we all know that you don't deserve to.

Jason I am glad you are still Undisputed Champion and now I am coming to get back my title and I am going to go through any and all opponents to get this goal accomplished. Your time is running out and my time is now!!!
Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit