NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Hunting.

Go down

House Hunting. Empty House Hunting.

January 20th.
San Diego, California
The home of Jason Hawk.

Rachel Hawk.
Jason?

I looked down at Rachel that rested her head on my chest.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah, Beautiful?

Rachel Hawk.
Shouldn't we sell our houses and buy a brand new one?

Jason Hawk.
I like the idea.

Rachel Hawk.
Yeah. We are married now. We should.. wait let me say that again. We have to live together now.

Jason Hawk.
Good point. It is actually kinda weird that we live in different houses. But can't you just sell your house and we are going to live here.

Rachel Hawk.
We could do that. But I thought it would be better if we started something totally new. Like a new and fresh start of life

Jason Hawk.
True. Then lets go find a new house tomorrow.

Rachel Hawk.
Yay! Wanna get some sleep now?

Jason Hawk.
Yes please.

Rachel Hawk.
What time is it anyways?

I looked over at the cloack on the nightstand.

Jason Hawk.
3 AM.

Rachel Hawk.
This really can't be good for us to stay up this late every night.

Jason Hawk.
Probably not but if I die from not getting enough sleep it will be totally worth it because I spend all those nights with you.

Rachel Hawk.
Yeah it would be worth it. But then again I would rather spend a whole lot of more days with then just a few more nights and then die.

Jason Hawk.
So should just get some sleep now?

Rachel Hawk.
That sounds good.

I wrapped my arms around her and she cuddled up next to me. We kissed soon we were both asleep.

I woke up the next morning. Rachel was still asleep. I didn't feel like waking her up so I just kissed her and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom. Rachel could actually sleep longer then I could. Which is something that I thought was impossible. I stopped and looked into the mirror.

Jason Hawk.
Should I shave or not?

I prefered having the beard. It was usually others who decided if I had it or not. Because I didn't really care if it was there or not. Kat prefered the beard so whenever I was hanging out I didn't shave. Because when Kat and I used to hang out it almost always ended with us having sex. Which it of course won't anymore. I actually don't know what Rachel likes. I should shave. Her reaction will tell me.

Jason Hawk.
Shaving, it is.

I shaved my beard, brushed my teeth and everything else you do in the bathroom in the morning. I walked out and put on a pair of pants, a pair of socks. I stopped and looked at my shirt. A Jason Hawk t-shirt.

Jason Hawk.
Am I really going to shamelessly promote my own merchandise? Sure, why not?

I put it on and walked of the bedroom. I looked at the elevator that was just outside my bedroom. I was going to miss that thing. My new house should deffinantly have an elevator. If not then I am not buying it. I pressed the button and the door opened. I walked inside and pressed the down button. The awkward elevator music started to play and I just waited. The door opened again and I walked out. I walked into the kitchen. Now what was there to eat in this house? I looked inside the fridge.

Jason Hawk
Egg and bacon?

To much work to prepare. I closed the fridge and looked in the closet above the fridge?

Jason Hawk.
Cereal?

Nah. To boring. I think I am just going to wait for Rachel to get up. I am to lazy to make anything myself. Though I can always make a cup of coffee. I could use it. I am still pretty tired. As I waited for the water to start boiling I pulled a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket and took a cigarette out of the pack. I lighted it and took a drag. Weird how I started to smoke. The first time I smoked was the first time I met Rachel. Now she stopped but I am still doing it. I should probably stop too. But smoking is nice. The water started to boil and poured in a cup. And it instantly became coffee. As if it was magic. I took a zip of the coffee and then another drag of the cigarette.

Rachel Hawk.
Jason! Are you smoking inside?!?!

Jason Hawk.
Relax. We are moving out anyways, remember?

Rachel Hawk.
We haven't even found a house yet!!

Jason Hawk.
No, but we will today. We are going house hunting.

I took another drag and blowed the smoke in her face.

Rachel Hawk.
Stop that.

She said with a giggle.

Rachel Hawk.
Hey, you shaved.

Jason Hawk.
Indeed I did?

Rachel Hawk.
It suits you when you don't have any beard.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah?

Rachel Hawk.
Yeah, you look more cute without it. Though you do look way cooler and way more badass with the beard.

Jason Hawk.
So what do you prefer?

Rachel Hawk.
I really like both. So it doesn't matter to me.

Beard it is.

Rachel Hawk.
So what do you want for breakfast Honey? Eggs and bacon?

Jason Hawk.
You know me to well.

Rachel Hawk.
Isn't that why you love me?

She said as she found everything that she needed and placed it by the stove.

Jason Hawk.
That among other stuff.

Rachel Hawk.
What are those other stuff.

Jason Hawk.
Your ass.

Oops. Rachel giggled as she started to shake her ass.

Jason Hawk.
That is so sexy.

Mostly because she was wearing just a little skirt. Actually it is because her ass is so fucking sexy.

Rachel Hawk.
What else?

Jason Hawk.
Everything. Mostly I love the fact that you are almost the exact opposite of me. Because I don't think that I would be able to handle myself. I love that you are able to handle me. I just love everything about you.

Rachel Hawk.
Come on Jason. You can't love everything about me. That is only in the movies.

Jason Hawk.
Then we are living in our own movie.

Rachel smiled. It was unbelievable how much I loved her. I thought I had found true love in Taylor. But never did I ever love Taylor this much. But of course I loved Rachel more then anything. There was a reason that I married her. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her

We pulled up outside a big building. It was the home of the Golden State Mansions. This place sold all the best mansions in California. Of course Rachel and I had to buy from this place. I had called the saleswoman right after breakfast and we had agreed to meet now. Her name was Yvonne Lillo. The best in all of California. They say that she could sell anything. Even sand in the Sahara desert. We got out of the car. I wrapped my arm around Rachel and we got inside. Yvonne Lillo was already there waiting for us.

Yvonne Lillo.
Two minutes late Mr. Hawk!

Jason Hawk.
Huh?

Yvonne Lillo.
We agreed on 4 PM. It is now 4:02 PM. I am a busy woman Mr. Hawk. I don't have the time to wait for you!

Jason Hawk.
Oops.

Yvonne Lillo.
I don't have time for your oops! Now lets go! We are taking my car because I don't have time to wait for you when we drive to this beautiful mansion I want to show you! Now lets go. Time is money!

Yvonne started to walk out and Rachel and I just looked at each other.

Jason Hawk.
What the fuck?

Yvonne Lillo.
What part of lets go don't you two understand? Is it the lets part or the go part? Now lets go? Time is money damnit!

Jason Hawk.
Well I got the money. Doesn't that mean that time is me?

Yvonne Lillo.
I don't have time for stupid jokes!!!

Rachel Hawk.
We should just be quiet and follow her.

Jason Hawk.
Yeah.

Rachen and I followed Yvonne and we got inside of her car. We drove off until we reached a helicopter landing place. I am not really sure what does are actually called. Seconds after we had arrived a helicopter arrived. Yvonne got out of the car and Rachel and I quickly followed her. I don't want her to tell me that time is money again. And she seemed pretty pissed off. And I figured that it was a good idea not the really piss her off. We got in the helicopter and we flew off.

Yvonne Lillo.
I thought you two wanted to see a bird view of the house. It is big. Almost as big as your housebounds ego.

She said with a smile as she looked at Rachel. Rachel laughed. I guess Yvonne was a wrestling fan.

Rachel Hawk.
It is true. His ego is big. But I can tame it.

She then kissed me on the cheek.

Yvonne Lillo.
Here we are. That is the house down there.

Rachel and I looked down at the house.

Rachel Hawk.
Wow, that is amazing!

Jason Hawk
Shocked I WANNA LIVE THERE!!

House Hunting. 21281img1

Rachel Hawk.
It has a tennis court.

Jason Hawk.
I never ever played tennis before.

Rachel Hawk.
I can teach you. I used to play when I was a little girl.

Jason Hawk.
Really?

Rachel Hawk.
Yeah I was quiet good. I was state champion when I was seventeen.

Jason Hawk.
Wow. I didn't know this.

The helicopter landed on the grass and we all got out. We walked through a little path between all the trees. I looked to my right to see a swimming pool. Which I hadn't notice because of all the trees when we were in the air.

Jason Hawk.
Look Beautiful. There is a swimming pool here.

A big smiled crawled onto Rachel's face.

Rachel Hawk.
That is so great. And there is a great spot for the sunbath too. I would love to live here.

Jason Hawk.
Me too.

If this place has an elevator. I took a look at the house. It was only one floor. No elevator Sad

Yvonne Lillo.
Do you want to look at the inside of the house now? I have another appointment in thirty minutes. It would be great if we could hurry up a bit.

We walked inside and got right into the kitchen. There was a soda machine in there. But that doesn't make up for an elevator.

Yvonne Lillo.
This mansion is massive. I don't even have time to show it all to you in thirty minutes.

Rachel and I walked around for a bit looking at all the rooms and stuff when I suddenly noticed something. There were stairs here. There was a second floor. Maybe there was an elevator around here somewhere then.

Jason Hawk.
This may be a stupid question but is there an elevator around here?

Yvonne Lillo.
You will be surprised because there is.

Jason Hawk.
Fuck yeah! Where is it?

Yvonne Lillo.
It is right over there.

She pointed at a big metal door. I ran over to it and pressed the button so it opened. All three of us got inside.

Yvonne Lillo.
This thing can even go sideways.

Jason Hawk.
NO WAY!!!!

Yvonne pressed one of the buttons and the elevator started to go sideways. I am so buying this house.

Yvonne Lillo.
It can stop at every room you want.

We stopped in the kitchen again and walked out.

Jason Hawk.
So what do you think Beautiful? Should we buy this place?

Rachel Hawk.
Yes, I love it here.

I looked at Yvonne.

Jason Hawk.
We are buying this mansion.

Super elevator for the win!!

We walked out of the house. Yvonne walked straight to the helicopter. Rachel and I stopped and looked at the house once more.

Rachel Hawk.
So this is where we are going to grow old together huh?

Jason Hawk.
It seems so yeah.

Rachel wrapped her arms around my neck.

Rachel Hawk.
It is going to be so great.

I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Jason Hawk.
It is going to be the best.

And we kissed.

”I'm still more of a legend then you will ever be.  ”

That statement confuses me.

Because we can count titles, we can count major title defenses together. We can look at the scoreboard between the two of us. We can pretty much compare the two of us in every way possible

And I beat you in all of them.

I have done way more then you have. I am way more then you are. I am pretty sure that I can in fact say that I am more then you will ever be. I don't need my futuristic mind reading abilities for that one. It is just a common fact. Everyones knows that.

Except idiots like Chris Matthews that think that if it happened before Bad Company, then it never happened.

But that has nothing to do with what I am suppose to talk about. What really confuses me about DA is that he hates me so much. Why is that DA? What have we two ever done together? The two of us have literally no real interesting story behind us.

Our story is simple.

You cashed in your briefcase on me.
I got my title back the next week.
We faced off at Majority Rules.

The end.

Nothing special even happened when we faced off. We wrestled a match and that is it. What is it exactly that has happened between us that makes you hate me so much? I mean what did I ever do to you? You tell me, because I have absolutely no idea. The point in this little ramble is.

I don't fucking care.

Why would I care what a fucking loser like yourself thinks about anything? Because when have you ever said anything that made sense?

”i dud wen i kaled u a luzer nd teh bigst falure evar! O.o”

Yeah, not really DA. Because first and foremost you are a bigger failure then me. I am not going to go down a list of bigger failures then me, because you can pretty much pick any name in the world and they are a bigger failure then me. Simple as that.

”but u losd fro 6 monhts O.o”

Yeah I did. But here is the thing. Look at the entire wrestling bussiness in the last six months. It has fucking sucked! All the greats retired and I was so damn to close to just quitting. The last six months have been the worst in wrestling history. Bad Company ruined everything and even though Bad Company is gone wrestling is still suffering. But things are starting to getting better. Just like I am starting to get better.

So if you turn this thing around you could look at it like this.

Jason Hawk is doing bad = The wrestling bussiness suck.
Jason Hawk is world champion = The wrestling bussiness is doing awesome.

Because that is exactly how it has been. When I was world champion everything was fucking great. I started to lose and things didn't go so well.

I am just saying.

So I see that we are fighting in a Blood, Pride and Death match. You say it is your match. So let me ask you this DA.

Who exactly have you beaten in a Blood, Pride and Death match? I remember you beating Bobby Ocean in one of those once. That most have made you every proud. But have you ever faced someone that is actually good in it?

Have you ever faced me in it?

The answer is no. So on Monday we are all going to see that little DA think that it is so funny when Hawk can't win a Hawk's Nest match. But we will see how funny you think it is when the very same Hawk beats you in your own kind of match.

When that Hawk humiliates you as you bleed and as you scream to the world that you quit!

DA you asked me how it felt to lost to Chris in my own match and how it felt being the only one walking out of that match without a title.

Well I can answer you that on Monday when I beat you in your own match and again make you a shitty seven days champion.

This is a Blood, Pride and Death match.

You are at home.

Be careful not to choke Wink
JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
House Hunting. I_vote_lcap100/100House Hunting. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit