NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■

Go down

■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■ Empty ■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 15th 2013, 2:04 pm

■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■ BCStepintotheFire
THE PREVIOUS MATCHES
The Tournament
Tournament to the Title
Finals
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP
Psycho

That’s really all that needs to be said. Truly a man who has made a name for himself since day one. I remember when I was sending out emails to everyone about NLWF having a come back show, City of Evil, he was one of those who I emailed.

Someone who joined right as Nick Ridicule finished pulling the plug on NLWF, he is one who would have thrived in the original NLWF. Had he gotten his opportunity, i’m sure we would be calling him an Immortal this day. I can tell you that I personally would have loved too see him rip into some of the members of the old roster. But as fate would have it, his time was not then, it is now.

Psycho has created this, “Reign of Chaos’ a ridiculous amount of momentum he’s built up over the course of a couple months. Even when he loses, his ‘Reign of Chaos’ it only gets stronger, more violent, more impressive. This isn’t some washed up, “Fear the Reaper” tagline quote, but the real fucking deal!

Psycho does not care if you do not fear him. That will not stop Psycho from ripping out your tongue so that he can use it to clean shit from ass! Figuratively speaking of course. Although that’s a move that could rival Livid Atrocity.

I’ve noticed something fighting monsters and demons from hell in this Federation. I’ve learned that the scarier they act, the more frightened on the inside they truly are. The only thing scary about them, is how obsessed they are with people fearing them. Once inside the ring with these so called demons of death though, you see how quick they are to fold over and die. Once pushed back by someone who does not fear them, but laughs right in their face at the feeble attempts, they break easier than any other I have come across.

Psycho is not like that. Psycho does not give shit on your tongue what you think or if you are afraid of him, because not only will he verbally slash you until you are cut down and humble, but the fucker can fight like no other I have been in the ring with!

Fight!

Anything goes in a fight and Psycho is able to go in any direction the match may take him. Sure he has his specialty style of being a Hardcore Psychopath, but the guy is so much more than that because in his years he has picked up all styles! He can go toe to toe with a purest like Mitch Mcclure, he can out sick fuck Hostyle Jones, Better James Betterman and outclass, out style, outlast a Hall of Fame whore.

The only thing that stopped Psycho at Tournament to the Title was that he fought a snake in the final round. I made a promise to myself, to the NLWF, that if I have a chance to win i’m going to take it. I train just as much, probably more than anyone on this roster. I put in nearly all my waking hours to this sport. I’m done losing matches I shouldn’t lose. Our match Psycho is a match I feel I should have lost. You whooped ass at Tournament to the Title and reigned supreme as the World Heavyweight Champion for over an hour, which is longer than most.

Psycho is an Immortal, who hasn’t had his chance in NLWF to show it, although he’s off to a good start. Give it another six months and we will see just how far he goes. NLWF has only been back five months, nearly half a year since we returned on this reduced fight schedule. Several stars have risen to the calling of the Federation while others have fallen.

Many times i’ve seen someone win a major title, only to lose it and let the agony of that defeat get to them. This was not your only chance Psycho, but it was my last chance. Now I’m the World Heavyweight Champion and...

Psycho we will meet again i’m sure of it and when we do it will not be in a tournament, it’ll be in the main event of a major showcase! I have some old and unfinished business to deal with, but once it’s swept aside like it always is against those I am superior to, we will have our epic battle once again! No one to interfere, not matches to fight before, just Psycho versus BC the way that it should be!

You beat the man who stole the title from me, in a strange way I feel I stole the title off of you. Once this handicap match against these handicaps is said and done, I will have vanquished two with one show. That to me means I wont have to deal with either of the Hall of Fame whores unless they’re able to work their way to the top again. Lets face it, working their way to the top has never been either of their styles so once they lose, i’m sure they’ll quit and run back to where they can fake it.

That leaves Warrior Games wide open for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and as far as I am concerned, you Psycho are the #1 Contender for this belt. As long as you don’t do something like lose to James Betterman or get taken out by Mitch Mcclure who seems to hate you, you’re on a favorable path.

If the rumors I hear about Fake Zombie are true, then James Shark is the one who will be defending the Undisputed title in the main event. Suddenly the fire sword gauntlet just got a lot more interesting, considering two major titles don’t have challengers at the big show.

A month and a half until Warrior Games and following Valentines Day Inferno we will be on a clear shot towards the showcase of Immortality. Dangerous by Design, one fight at Battle Lines, then it’s Warrior Games the culmination of everything that has happened so far since returning.

As World Champion I have my spot locked, yet it is I who is bringing the most fight into Inferno! As World Heavyweight Champion I have become hungry to show that I deserve this honor! I will represent the NLWF around the world and see to it that the past does not rear its ugly head in this game ever again.

Change is upon us.

I look forward to seeing who among us has it in them to rise to said change.

■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■ BrentonCyrusRPHeader

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■ I_vote_lcap100/100■THE PREVIOUS MATCHES■RP#5■Finals■Psycho■ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down