NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have something to offer you Psycho..

Go down

I have something to offer you Psycho.. Empty I have something to offer you Psycho..

Post by Pure Mcclure January 16th 2013, 10:09 pm

McClure is watching back the final moments of the Ultimate Glory battle royal. What a battle it was... the mat from the night is torn, there’s blood stains all over it. People in the crowd look almost as exhausted as the participants. There is a hard camera on McClure from the corner of the room...

A phone beeps; McClure has received a message on his phone. He pauses the DVD.

Ramirez Silva: “Mark Zout is out of PRIDE, You’re in kid, hope you’re ready!”

That message sat McClure back in his chair – he seems content – if not a little excited by the idea. He closes the message on the phone and opens the NLWF website, there it is, on the home page of the site the 8 team draw. Zout is still featured on the image, McClure notices now who he’s teamed with...

He looks towards the camera....

Pure McClure: “Hardcore Psychopath, Psycho... really... Hey Ramirez, couldn’t find a more polar opposite of what I believe in to team me with, huh? I cannot think of one good reason why this will work – I was excited for a moment there that I was in to the tourney, now, not so much. Arrgh!"

McClure looks back to the DVD and starts watching again. It is only a matter of seconds until McClure enters the match and before he even makes it to the ring he gets a kendo stick to the leg, from who else, but his supposed new tag team partner. Barely 30 seconds have passed and Psycho is swinging that thing like it’s a home run contest. McClure shakes his head as he watches...

Then, there’s one moment on the vision which Brings McClure forward, he’s just rolled Psycho up for the pinfall. He pauses the tape as Psycho nods his head, turning back towards the camera.

Pure McClure: “I nearly forgot, the man I’m teaming with, I pinned at Ultimate Glory. He wasn’t so happy about it then, and he’s already threatened to beat the shit out of one of his partners in this tournament so bad that the guy left – what will he want to do to me? Ramirez, do you have fucking rocks in your head – the only thing I have in common with that freak is that we’re willing to do anything to win”

McClure holds a long pause... the cogs are turning in his head, thoughts, ideas... a smirk comes across his face.

Pure McClure: “...he will do anything to win. WE will do anything to win. PSYCHO, listen up you sick fuck – I KNOW you were pissed off when I pinned you at Ultimate Glory. I KNOW you were pissed off when you rammed that truck into the rings but I THINK I know a thing or two about competitors like you, and that’s what you are, a competitor.

Somewhere... way down deep, as much as it pissed you off that I pinned you, I think there is a little RESPECT there and I might not like the way you do things... actually, I think your fucking insane bordering on mental, but I RESPECT your ability to do it and leave the arena on your feet. We’re not exactly ever going to be two peas in a pod Psycho, but we do have a common goal and the more I stew over these ideas running through my head, I realise we could win this whole fucking thing.

Don’t be too proud to think you could have won this alone Psycho, you would have to face three handicap matches and hey, on any given night, yeah you could beat one team by yourself, but back to back to back is well, psycho! I know you said you would beat the piss out of Zout, but I hope you can see what I’m seeing here. Frankly, I thought Ramirez Silva was playing a sick joke at first, but then I realised, your that guy that whether people believe they can beat you or not, they don’t want to get in the ring with you, because they might get the pinfall, but they could die trying...”

McClure pauses again. He looks as though he’s ready to run through the curtains and wrestle right now. He is full of energy, and looking more maniacal than ever before...

Pure McClure: “...I have something to offer you Psycho. I’ve got the strategy, the technical prowess, if we can come together as a team like the vision in my head, I will help you understand what it takes to go through a tournament like this. Not wasting one ounce of unnecessary energy where it’s not needed. You can do all the hardcore shit you like, but if it’s not needed, save it for later – you know what I think is... Hardcore?

You might think its Hardcore to jump off a cage and crash through tables. I think it’s hardcore, to lock a man in a hold so tight you can literally feel the last gasp of air leave his lungs before he passes out on the mat. You might think its Hardcore to swing a Kendo stick around the ring like a maniac. I think it’s hardcore to hear a bone SNAP in a leg lock. You might think you’re pretty hardcore psycho, but I’m pretty fucking Hardcore too. You could say WE’RE too fucking hardcore... Ask Patrick Willis how many fingers I broke in that few seconds we crossed paths – ask anyone I’ve wrestled, they know when I hit, I hit hard.

Just like I have something to offer you Psycho, I think you have something to offer me. I can feel it now, I have a hunger burning at the moment I’d not yet realised in the NLWF. I am as pure an athlete at this company has ever had, or will ever have, but that does not mean I won’t hurt a man to beat him, I might just do it in a different way to you, the way I’ve trained my whole life, and with respect to those that have done it this way for decades.”

McClure stands up out of his chair. The energy in the room is high...

Pure McClure: “...That reminds me. We’ve got Betterman up first, with Adamson. I’ve seen this little argument going back and forth – I’m Better, He’s better, I can do this, I can do that. One thing really stood out to me amongst all the bullshit. Betterman is a guy, I don’t know a lot about, I haven’t crossed paths with, but I’ve watched from a far. I’m always watching.

You’re that snake in the grass Betterman, looking for any way to one-up an opponent and I can understand that, but you go about it the wrong fucking way. You’re a fucking germ, how many attempts did you have at the battle royal, to still remain a LOSER. The thing that really stood out to me was when Psycho and Betterman had their little fun throwing stones about who could WRESTLE better. Well then, I think my addition to this equation has answered that.

Betterman, let’s say for a second you COULD outwrestle Psycho, maybe. That won’t make ANY difference with your ability to outwrestle me. You can try your sneaky shit, you can do whatever you like, hell, Adamson can do whatever he likes. When the bell rings, its game time baby and I will be giving out lessons in Wrestling 101, for free.

McClure begins to leave, and turns back for one last crack at his opponents...

Pure McClure: “Adamson, my fellow Aussie. You and I both know that Wrestling back home is shit – in fact its absolute rubbish. The best of us get out and make our way here. You must of been some big shot in Perth before coming over here, but mate, I’ve never heard about you on the east coast and that Australian belt you’re carrying is a joke.

You’ve been here longer than me, and I seriously hope Adamson that you haven’t given these people a pre-conceived thought of what Australians can do... They’ll know soon what Australians are capable, and the only part you’ll have to play is the part of my bitch and the wrestling lesson continues.

I know the belt aint worth shit, but if someone should be carrying an Australian title around here, it should be me. So once I’m done beating you, bending you and breaking you I’m going to take your fucking belt and you’re welcome to come and try and take it back any time. Ramirez Silva, your idea is PURE genius.
I’m Pure genius – and soon, I’ll be a Tag Team Champion with a pure Psychopath!”

McClure leaves the room to end the scene.

Pure Mcclure
Pure Mcclure
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1989-02-07
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Australia
Number of posts : 26

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
I have something to offer you Psycho.. I_vote_lcap33/100I have something to offer you Psycho.. Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Back to top Go down