NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hardcore Psychopath" Psycho

Go down

"Hardcore Psychopath" Psycho Empty "Hardcore Psychopath" Psycho

Post by Psycho January 31st 2011, 12:27 pm

* Wrestler Name: Psycho

* Nickname: Hardcore Psychopath

* Hometown: Wichita, KS

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Los Angeles, CA

* Weight: 286 lbs.

* Height: 6'4''

* Favorite Specialty Match: Hardcore Animosity

* Entrance Music: "A New Level" by Pantera

* Alignment (face/heel): Neutral

* Years Wrestling: 14 (11 years pro)

* Quote: "I'm the Hardcore Psychopath. I'm too fucking hardcore."

* Finisher: "Livid Atrocity"

* Finisher Description: Death Valley Driver dropped down into an Elbow Drop

* Bio/Background:
As a young child, Psychos parents were murdered in front of him. His mothers body raped. He ran and took shelter in their now abandoned home and once it got repossessed he took to the streets. By the time he was 15, he started his training for the ring. When he turned 18 he was recruited to the No Holds Barred wrestling organization where he made his pro debut in a Junkyard Match against Arch Angel for the NHB Hardcore Championship. Psycho won that match and became the new champion. NHB officials and fans were floored by the talent and ambition Psycho showed in that match. He spent about a year in NHB where he later formed Crazy World Order and took over the NHB. At the fall of the company, Psycho and the cWo was the holders of every belt and took them to a new federation called Hardcore Wrestling Federation where they burned the belts and declared to take the HWF by storm. I wont go into much more detail, but I will say that Psycho has been in this business a long time and he has made a mark, left behind a legacy in every federation he has been in. Held world titles in every federation, and Hardcore Titles. He prides himself of the fact that he is almost untouchable in hardcore style matches, but also holds his own very well in regular grudge matches and is an excellent tag team wrestler. Now he seeks new blood, new water to trend in. NLWF, the time has come.

* Attire: Matt Hardy from TNA.

* Fighting style: Hardcore, Powerhouse, High Flyer/Risk Taker

* Move List:
1. Powerbomb
2. Psychosault (moonsault off pretty much anything)
3. DDT
4. Suplex (all sorts of variations)
5. Swinging Neck Breaker
6. Clotheslines
7. Psychopathic Hatchet (Triple H's 'pedigree' only sit-out style instead of landing on knees)
8. FTW Leg Drop (leg drop off pretty much anything where he yells 'fuck the world' before jumping)
9. Insanity Drop (shooting star press into leg drop)
10. Holy Diver (Jeff Hardy's 'swanton bomb' inverted)
11. Frog Splash
12. Crippler Cross Face
13. Sharpshooter
14. Triangle Hold
15. Rear Naked Choke
16. Bullet Ride (CM Punk's 'go to sleep')
17. Spear
18. Chokeslam
19. Flatliner (flying elbow drop off pretty much anything)
20. A New Level (HBK's 'sweet chin music')
21. CFH (hardcore only or during attacks, two chairs set up with florescent light bulbs across them like a table, and then Psycho powerbombs the person through the light bulbs)
22. Spinebuster (all sorts of variations)
23. Piledriver (all sorts of variations)
24. Dropkicks
25. Twiztid Dreams (Matt Hardy's 'twist of fate' into Stone Cold's 'stunner.' This is also his trademark move, usually he hits it before using his finisher)

Picture Base for Wrestler Box and Signature - Matt Hardy

Career Accomplishments -
NHB Hardcore Champion, NHB Tag Team Champion, NHB Hardcore Tag Team Champion, NHB Television Champion, NHB World Champion, HWF Hardcore Champion, HWF Tag Team Champion, HWF Hardcore Tag Team Champion, HWF World Champion, DCW Chaos Champion, DCW Hardcore Champion, DCW Hardcore Tag Team Champion, DCW World Champion, DCW Blood Champion, DCW Hall of Fame, DCW 'King of Hardcore,' PWSF Hardcore Champion (6 years straight), PWSF Tag Team Champion, PWSF World Champion (2 years straight), PWSF Platinum Champion, PWSF 'Hardcore Icon', HWA World Champion, HWA Hardcore Champion, HWO Hardcore Champion, WWW Hardcore Champion, WWW Tag Team Champion, WWW World Champion, Leader of the biggest, best, and longest running stable in NHB, DCW, and PWSF.

Entrance -
The lights cut out. "A New Level" by Pantera starts up and green strobe lights start to flash. Psycho appears from behind the entrance curtains holding a kendo stick. He looks around and holds the kendo stick into the air. Pyros flash at the same time and Psycho makes his way down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and runs and jumps onto the ropes, he holds the kendo stick into the air again and green pyros shoot up from the ring posts. The lights come on as the music fades out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: I believe that is all of the accomplishments, I have literally been doing this for 14 years and really can't remember everything, lol, but those are the most important and memorable accomplishments.
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
"Hardcore Psychopath" Psycho I_vote_lcap55/100"Hardcore Psychopath" Psycho Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down