NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show

Go down

Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show Empty Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show

-ASWA: AFTER THE BELL-
From black you hear the sound of fans cheering, before the shot fades from black to the ASWA crowd packing the All Star Arena in Philadelphia for Homecoming. Highlights from the show start to play, starting with Tapido Delevega defeating The Infamous TODD, after connecting a tornado DDT from the top turnbuckle on him. The next thing you see is Tapido Delevega inside the interview room.

★ ★ ★

Tapido Delevega looks at the camera with a frown on his face, he mumbles at the camera.

Tapido Delevega
It was a nerve wracking experience, to know that I only had one chance to be a part of the number one competition in Rookie 2 Legend. This is a long road to follow to get to a single goal of vengeance, but in time I will make all of the people who wronged me, pay.

The shot fades away on the eyes of Tapido Delevega, burning with desire and intensity.

★ ★ ★

The next highlights start to play showing Matt Biggars and Randy Cunning. They start off showing Randy Cunning dominating the match, then it cuts to Nick Ridicule at the interview station.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
I was shocked watching this match, because Randy Cunning was a heavy favorite to be a part of the winners circle on the show, but you can never count out the heart of an Elite Death Toll member, especially Matt.

Nick Ridicule winks at the camera and smiles.

★ ★ ★

The highlights show Matt Biggars fighting back, then catching Randy Cunning with the Legalizer, a reverse DDT lift into a stunner, in the middle of the ring, before pinning him for the victory.

★ ★ ★

Matt Biggars eyes are red and almost completely closed, he smiles wide and bright, then starts to giggle before speaking.

Matt Biggars
Biggest win of my entire life dude. Without a doubt defeating Randy Cunning is a small step into… Sorry bro, lost my train of thought… into outer space? But hey, at least I won!

Matt Biggars reaches into his pocket and pulls out a lit joint, then takes a major drag from it, shrinking the joint in half and letting the ashes fall down to the ground with a smile still on his face.

Matt Biggars
LEGALIZE IT!

Matt Biggars takes another drag and the shot fades back.

★ ★ ★

The next match highlights show FaceKid versus James Sane in a one sided match, dominated by FaceKid. You see FaceKid stomping James Sane down into the ring corner, then choke him with his boot. FaceKid pulls James Sane out of the corner and he spike piledrivers him in the center of the ring, then gets the pinfall.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
While watching these matches with Nick Ridicule from the luxury box, I could tell he wanted FaceKid to lose. But the guy is extremely talented and he got the win to be a part of this show.

Jason Hawk smiles wide.

★ ★ ★

The next string of highlights shows a great back and forth battle between Bobby O’Day and Adam Williams. The shot cuts to Nick Ridicule in the interview room with a smile on his face.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Adam was doing some gay shit to Bobby, and Bobby was just wrestling a match, very funny to watch. I wonder if Bobby even realized the things Adam was doing to him.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule starts laughing as the next shot shows Jason Hawk inside the interview room, a look of disgust on his face as he shakes his head.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
It was like Adam Williams was trying to touch Bobby all over, while Bobby was trying to win the match. I hope I never see them fight again.

★ ★ ★

More match highlights show including Bobby O’Day taking Adam Williams back, trying to lock on a rear naked choke. The finish of the match play showing Bobby O’Day with Adam Williams between his legs. Bobby O’Day lifts Adam Williams up and he holds him in position for a few seconds, then power bombs him and gets the pinfall.

★ ★ ★

Bobby O’Day

A few times that butthead was trying to counter moves, not knowing he almost grabbed some very inappropriate areas. He made me very uncomfortable during the match, especially the way he was looking at me, but once I started to kick his ass towards the end, he just gave up and let me take it!

★ ★ ★

The next highlights show James Shark destroy Travis Hawk, knocking him out with a right hook in fifteen seconds, then pinning him with one foot across his chest. Following those highlights, the highlights of Julian Singleton destroying Wayne Morley start to play, finishing with Julian Singleton connecting a running sitdown powerbomb on Wayne Morley.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk is laughing hysterically.

Jason Hawk
Most one sided matches ever. It was like watching Wayne Morley try to do anything, a complete fail! That idiot wants to be a wrestler so bad, but he’s lacking the main thing involved with that, talent.

★ ★ ★

James Shark is shown inside the interview room, wearing a suit and sunglasses. He smirks before removing the sunglasses from his face, and looking into the camera.

James Shark
One fool down, only a few others until I’m knocking honkies out at Simple Survival, and becoming a champion nigguh! That’s what confidence is all about, knowing exactly what you can do, then going out and doing it! I’m the sun tan superman and I’m here to win!

James Shark puts his sunglasses back on and the shot fades to the next interview.

★ ★ ★

Julian Singleton
I was very satisfied to win my match, and I’m happy to be part of the competition. Judging by all the other matches, I’m pretty sure I can beat anyone I’m booked against, but if I had to pick one guy to fight, it would be James Shark. He gives African Americans such as myself a bad name!

★ ★ ★

More highlights from ASWA homecoming play, this time showing Chris Matthews versus Brain Savage.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
All joking aside, this was by far the best ASWA match I’ve ever seen from the company. It was such an impressive battle that I wished I could have a mulligan, that way the loser of this match was still a part of R2L.

★ ★ ★

Different parts of the match show, including Chris Matthews connecting a superplex from the top rope, Brain Savage chokeslamming Chris Matthews over the top rope, then the finish of Chris Matthews connecting a DDT from the top rope on Brain Savage, before getting the pin.

★ ★ ★

Chris Matthews smiles as he sits on the interview stool with his arms crossed.

Chris Matthews
The win was enough for me, but winning the performance of the night bonus was an added confidence boost. I’ve heard from a lot of the guys that Hawk and Ridicule were very impressed, and it looks like I’ll be the first one picked for the show, which will only fuel my fire even further!

★ ★ ★

The shot fades to black before showing match highlights from Dustin Ford versus Chad Mason, in black and white, and in slow motion upon impact of the moves.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
It wouldn’t be a reality show if we didn’t hit a major problem immediately, right? Injuries are a scary thing, my career was almost ended once.

★ ★ ★

More match highlights show, most of which are Dustin Ford using huge power moves on Chad Mason.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Dustin Ford was the most impressive wrestler of the night in my opinion, because I know how good Chad Mason is and can be, and he was beaten up like Dustin Ford was a school bully and Chad Mason was a fat kid with a lot of lunch money.

★ ★ ★

Dustin Ford lifts Chad Mason above his head for a military press, then walks towards the ropes and throws him forward. Chad Mason grabs the hand of Dustin Ford, then pulls his arm over the rope as he falls to the ringside floor.

★ ★ ★

Julian Singleton
I’ve known Dustin for a long time, he’s my brother from another mother, I could tell he was hurt badly.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Chad held onto his arm as he was thrown forward over the top rope, and it hung the arm of Dustin Ford over the rope, then pulled him to the outside of the ring. We knew he was hurt, and the referee started to count both guys out.

★ ★ ★

The highlights show both Chad Mason and Dustin Ford break the count at “9” More match highlights show, with Chad Mason working on the injured arm of Dustin Ford.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
They say you can’t teach heart in professional wrestling, because you either have it or you don’t, Dustin Ford has a big heart. No matter what happened, he kept fighting, he kept kicking out, he refused to be beaten.

★ ★ ★

Chad Mason runs at Dustin Ford and spears him. Dustin Ford rolls backwards up to his feet, then runs and spears Chad Mason and pins him for the win.

Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show R2L

-Friday, June 4th 2010-

The show begins with all the participants of Rookie 2 Legend, the match winners on one side of the ASWA Wrestling Ring, the losers on the other side. Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk walk out onto the stage, then down the ramp, before entering the ring. Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk turn their backs on the match losers and face the winners. The lights in the arena turn off, then a spotlight hit’s the winners, and the coaches.

Nick Ridicule
Just one hour ago, you guys fought in this ring for a chance to be a part of the major competition of this show. You guys are the winners and now you will be picked for a team. When we say your name, walk over and grab a team jersey, then exit the ring to either the Team Hawk or Team Ridicule side.

Jason Hawk
Nick and I have agreed that I get the first pick, but he is in control of booking for the first round of Team Hawk versus Team Ridicule matches. Next week, Team Hawk will be in control of booking. You were all very impressive tonight, but my first pick has to be someone who was in a war of a match, because this is going to be a war of a competition.

Jason Hawk reaches down into the box between he and Nick Ridicule, then he pulls out a Team Hawk Jersey and holds it up.

Jason Hawk
Chris Matthews, how would you like to be a member of Team Hawk?

Chris Matthews smiles and steps forward, then takes the jersey and puts it on before shaking Jason Hawk’s hand. Chris Matthews leaves the ring stepping onto the ringside floor. The mat is blue with Team Hawk written on it and a blue light shines down onto that area, then cuts to the interview room.

★ ★ ★

Chris Matthews
It was a great feeling to be selected first. It sends a real message to all the other guys to be the number one pick.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Team Hawk is going to get the All Star arena to train at, while Team Ridicule will train at my warehouse building, known as Elite Death Toll. NLWF’s best, train at my camp, because the best should train with the best. Myself, Jason Hawk, Death Angel, my wife and new Woman’s World Champion Ashley Ridicule, even Brenton Cyrus and Shadow Demon all have trained inside the warehouse, and now you will get to step foot inside for the next month, to train at the very highest level.

Nick Ridicule picks up a Team Ridicule Elite Death Toll Jersey and holds it up.

Nick Ridicule
I think If I can humble this guy, I can really make him into a star. James Shark.

★ ★ ★

James Shark
As I looked at the other participants, I could see the jealousy in their eyes. That’s right, black man picked as team captain of Team Ridicule!

★ ★ ★

James Shark steps forward and grabs the jersey, then tosses it over his shoulder and stands next to Nick Ridicule, who looks at him with a confused expression.

Nick Ridicule
What are you doing, go stand outside the ring.

James Shark smiles and nods his head.

James Shark
As team captain, I think I should help you pick the next nigguh!

Nick Ridicule stares at James Shark who continues to look forward at the other members of the show. Nick Ridicule points his finger

Nick Ridicule
I think you should get the hell away from me, and go stand where you’re supposed to stand.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
I hate James Shark. When I returned to the NLWF last year, my first match was against James Shark who had a push so big it would make Corey Casey jealous. I beat the shit out of him, took his number one contendership to the Junior Championship, went on to win the championship case which I cashed in the same night to become Undisputed Universal Champion, then the next night I won the No Limit Championship. Pretty fucking good return week, but James Shark blames me for the demise of his career.

★ ★ ★

James Shark leaves the ring and steps down onto the Team Ridicule ringside mat. Jason Hawk starts laughing and looks at all the participants.

Jason Hawk
Things like that is why Team Hawk will win this competition! I can already see your team falling apart Nicky.

Nick Ridicule
Just make your pick annoying one, we’ll see how the competition goes soon enough.

Jason Hawk reaches into the box and picks up a jersey, then looks at the six winners standing in a line.

Jason Hawk
The next member of Team Hawk, joining Chris Matthews will be… Julian Singleton.

★ ★ ★

Julian Singleton
I was disappointed that James Shark was selected before me, however I am excited to be a member of Team Hawk. I’ve got a great power game, so learning from Jason Hawk will be a great chance for me to pick up some new techniques.

★ ★ ★

Julian Singleton
Thank you Coach Hawk, I wont let you down.

Julian Singleton and Jason Hawk shakes hands while Nick Ridicule rolls his eyes and crosses his arm. Nick Ridicule looks at the five remaining winners, then he reaches down and grabs a jersey. Nick Ridicule throws the jersey and it is caught by Dustin Ford.

Nick Ridicule
I know you were injured in your match against Chad Mason. That’s why I’m going to send you to my doctor in Miami to get looked at. Upon doctors clearance, you’ll return and be a member of Team Ridicule. Being a part of this contest, is pointless if you’re not at one hundred percent.

Dustin Ford steps forward, his arm in a sling. He extends his left arm and shakes hands with Nick Ridicule.

★ ★ ★

Dustin Ford
Nick is a good guy. What a class act. He’s going to make me go and see one of the best doctors in the world, he even paid for it and bought my plane ticket. Not many bosses would do that for a guy they hardly know, but Nick is an amazing guy and I can’t wait to get cleared, so I can kick ass on Team Ridicule!

★ ★ ★

Dustin Ford leaves the ring and stands with James Shark, under the red spotlight. On the other side of the ring, under the blue spotlight, Julian Singleton and Chris Matthews stand side by side, wearing their team Hawk jersey’s.

Jason Hawk
Nick, I’m getting the team I want exactly! You suck at drafting! The next member of Team Hawk is Bobby O’Day!

Bobby O’Day

About time buttheads, I should have been the first selection!

Bobby O’Day steps forward and snatches his jersey from the box, then throws it over his head and tries to put it on.

Bobby O’Day

What the hell is this?!

The Jersey only fits over the head of Bobby O’Day, and he can’t get his arms through.

Jason Hawk
I think that is a small size. Here, here is an extra large!

Jason Hawk grabs a bigger team jersey from the box and he tosses it to Bobby O’Day who quickly puts it on. He stares at Jason Hawk.

Bobby O’Day

You little butthead.

Bobby O’Day leaves the ring and stands next to Chris Matthews.

★ ★ ★

Bobby O’Day

This is my chance to show everyone I’m not an idiot! I was part of the NLWF once! I fought for the World Championship! I want to get back to that place, I want to try again! FUCK! I WANT TO TRY AGAIN!

Bobby O’Day stands up and picks up the stool, then throws it down into the ground breaking it into several pieces. Bobby O’Day looks around, then quickly exit’s the interview room.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule looks at his clipboard, then looks at the remaining winners. He smiles, then looks over at Team Hawk. Nick Ridicule picks up a jersey, then throws it to Matt Biggars. The jersey hits him to the face, surprising him.

Nick Ridicule
Matt, you’re already a member of Death Toll, might as well be a member during the show.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule steps into the interview room and looks down at the broken stool. He looks around, then sits down on air, leaning against the Rookie 2 Legend backdrop for support.

Nick Ridicule
I looked at the remaining selections, Matt Biggars, FaceKid, Tapido Delevega, and I realized he was by far the best selection. FaceKid hates me because my band kicks the shit out of his band and zombie head. Tapido Delevega hates me because… Well, you know, and if he was in the same house as me, all he would do is cause problems between me and my wife!

★ ★ ★

Matt Biggars stumbles forward, then puts his jersey on.

Matt Biggars
TEAM RIDICULE FUCK THE WORLD!

★ ★ ★

Matt Biggars
I like to get really stoned after matches. But I never get stoned before a match! In fact, I don’t smoke all day leading into the match, and I’m usually so pissed off by the time of the show, that I’m ready to fucking fight! A lot of people underestimate me because I’m fucking baked all the time, and I‘m really fucking cool, but I’m a fucking bad ass who fought prize fights for six years of his life. I’m bad ass enough to hang out with Nick Ridicule who is one of my dearest and closest friends. I’m a member of Elite Death Toll with or without the show and am the lead guitarist of the best band in the world right now! I want to win Rookie 2 Legend for me, but most of all for the girl that I love… She’s amazing. I think about her all the time and…

Matt Biggars pulls out a half a joint and a lighter. He lights the tip, then brings it to his lips and takes a drag.

Matt Biggars
Wasn’t there a chair in here?

Matt Biggars smokes the rest of his joint, then flicks the roach at the camera and stares at it with no expression on his face. He suddenly erupts to life.

Matt Biggars
TEAM RIDICULE FUCK THE WORLD!

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk is looking at Tapido Delevega and FaceKid.

Jason Hawk
I’m trying to decide which one of these guys are going to fuck your life more Nick.

Nick Ridicule
That’s because you’re an asshole Hawk.

Jason Hawk
I think I’ll pick, Tapido Delevega, because I’m not sure why Nick doesn’t like you, but I know for a fact he hates FaceKid!

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
I hate it, but the fucker has a good strategy. Too bad for him, Tapido Delevega would have been more of a problem for me.

★ ★ ★

Tapido Delevega grabs his jersey, not taking his eyes off of Nick Ridicule. He leaves the ring still staring and joins his teammates.

Nick Ridicule
FaceKid as the last guy standing, please take a jersey and join your team.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
I’m so happy about the team I drafted! Team Hawk is going to dominate this competition easily!

★ ★ ★

FaceKid joins James Shark, Dustin Ford, and Matt Biggars ringside. Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk turn around and the spotlight shines on the match losers from the night.

Nick Ridicule
You all had a chance at making it into the NLWF, but tonight you weren’t good enough to get the job done. As the losers, you guys will be used as pawns for competition two of Rookie 2 Legend. Each week you will fight in Team Hawk versus Team Ridicule matches that are just as important as the actually competition. Hawk will get the first pick and I will get to book the matches.

Jason Hawk stares at all match losers, then he smiles and grabs a jersey.

Jason Hawk
Best team ever! Team Hawk gets Randy Cunning!

Randy Cunning steps forward and takes his jersey.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
I picked Randy Cunning since he trained my brother Ryan Hawk, also known as Ryan Apollos. I think he’ll make a great addition to the Team Hawk team, and he’ll get us some wins.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule looks at the seven men who lost on ASWA then he looks down at his clipboard.

Nick Ridicule
Lets see. I’ll take Brain Savage, since he had a few shots at beating the team Hawk captain.

Brian Savage steps forward taking his jersey and putting it on before leaving the ring and joining the others of Team Ridicule.

★ ★ ★

Brain Savage
I think I can beat Chris Matthews, he got lucky in our match and was the victor, but if I ever fought him again, I guarantee the outcome would be different. Now my focus is going to be to get victories for Team Ridicule.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
I pick Chad Mason! He injured the team captain of your team!

Jason Hawk holds up a jersey and Chad Mason steps forward.

Nick Ridicule
What are you talking about? I picked Dustin Ford second! Not only that, but we don’t have a team captain anyway!

Jason Hawk
That’s your fault, not mine! Actually Chad, I changed my mind, I pick Wayne Morley!

Jason Hawk points at Wayne Morley sitting on the top rope.

Nick Ridicule
Hold on a second, you change your mind?

Jason Hawk
It happens, now I’m thinking about picking Travis C. Casey, so Wayne better hurry up.

Wayne Morley runs over and dives through the legs of Chad Mason, then grabs a Team Hawk jersey, and quickly puts it on.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
Picking Chad Mason, then changing my pick to Wayne Morley really pissed Nick Ridicule off. I’m getting so many title defenses of my UAC, that it’s making my head spin! We haven’t even moved into the houses yet!

Jason Hawk laughs, then slaps his knee.

Jason Hawk
Hey, who broke the fucking stool? Anyway, picking Wayne Morley was actually a serious pick for me. I teamed with Wayne once and we won, not only that but he’s so much fun to annoy! Funner than Nick! Also he refused to team with Chuck Matthews once, and a guy like that has balls, because Wayne sucks and could have used Chuck for success.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Fine then, I pick Chad.

Chad Mason keeps walking forward and grabs his Team Ridicule jersey. He leaves the ring and flinches as Dustin Ford fakes to attack him.

★ ★ ★

Chad Mason
I’ve got a lot of things happening all at once, and although I injured Dustin Ford, I couldn’t beat him. Luckily, I meant for that to happen, and have devised a backup plan accordingly. You have yet to see the last of Chad Mason in Rookie 2 Legend! I will be the winner, next NLWF Superstar and champion! Bet on it!

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
Can you feel that Nick?

Nick Ridicule
Jason, I swear to the God Brenton Cyrus that if you do what I already know you’re going to do, I’m going to fucking kill you.

Jason Hawk
Come on Nick! It’s just that…

Jason Hawk starts to sniff around.

Jason Hawk
Can you smell it?

Nick Ridicule
Jason, I’m already pissed off enough as it is.

Jason Hawk starts opening his mouth, moving his tongue around.

Jason Hawk
I can even taste it!

Nick Ridicule
Does it taste like defeat, suffered at the hands of Brenton Cyrus?

Jason Hawk
Hey Brother, I know times are rough for a chum like you, because Matt Gray whooped your ass in front of your home crowd, inside The End Game, a match you once called “My bitch” and took the NLWF Title away from you. But you have to look on the bright side, at least you get to also lose to Jason Hawk in the show that you created!

Nick Ridicule plants a Nick Kick right into the face of Jason Hawk, knocking him down. Jason Hawk gets to his feet quickly and runs at Nick Ridicule looking to tackle him. The two men grapple, before they are separated by the remaining picks inside the ring.

★ ★ ★

Matt Biggars
Nick doesn’t enjoy losing, and Jason Hawk was starting to really rub it in on him.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Who’s pick is it?

Nick Ridicule pushes the guys off of him and looks at Jason Hawk holding his face, leaning against the ropes.

Jason Hawk
Mine you dickhead! I can’t even see who’s left to pick since you kicked me!

Nick Ridicule flips Jason Hawk off.

Nick Ridicule
Suck it up you little asshole!

Jason Hawk
I pick Travis C. Casey!

Nick Ridicule laughs and picks up The Infamous TODD.

Nick Ridicule
I pick The Infamous TODD!

Jason Hawk
WHAT! NO! I didn’t know he was available!

The Infamous TODD
Aw, Shit!

★ ★ ★

The Infamous TODD
That was the first time I got to say Aw, Shit on Rookie 2 Legend! Matt thought it was hilarious and so did a lot of the other guys.

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
Too late now asshole, Infamous TODD is a member of Team Ridicule.

Jason Hawk
You kicked me to the face!

Nick Ridicule
So what, we don’t have any no contact rules, and you wouldn’t shut the fuck up!

Jason Hawk
You’re just pissed that Matt Gray OWNED YOU!

Nick Ridicule
You’re just being an asshole who’s trying to makes jokes at my expense, because you know the sad fact that you’ll always just be my sidekick.

★ ★ ★

Chad Mason
Ouch…

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
Just you’re sidekick? I’m a three time Undisputed Champion…

Nick Ridicule
And you had shitty title reigns, then lost the belt to Corey Casey! Which one of us has beaten the other three times?

Jason Hawk
We…

Nick Ridicule
I kicked your ass three times before 2010 began and you immediately became my sidekick. Face the fucking facts you dick, you’ll never be better than I am, you’ll never be more popular than I am, and you’ll always be looked at as a fucking sidekick, compared to me!

Jason Hawk
Well you’re the worst ETA in history! Because you think and say that you’re not an ETA, but you’re really the biggest ETA ever!

Nick Ridicule
You don’t even know what ETA stands for, jackass!

★ ★ ★

Nick Ridicule
I uh… Went a bit too far. I said a bunch of things I didn’t mean because he pissed me off with the truth about what happened at Trial by Combat. What a stupid fucking pay per view that was. Guilty as Charged all over again.

Nick Ridicule puts his head down into his hands and he sighs.

Nick Ridicule
It’s alright though, things will be back to normal after we fight at Simple Survival, then the contract ends and we’ll be best friends again… I hope…

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
I can’t wait to beat you at Simple Survival, and finally show that I’ve become better than you!

Nick Ridicule
You can’t show something that’s not true Hawk. It’s your pick you dick, I’m out of here.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and walks up the ramp, leaving Jason Hawk in the ring with Adam Williams who’s got his eyes closed and is crossing his fingers and James Sane who’s picking his nose, but trying to hide it. Jason Hawk stares at the two men then looks at the ground with a sad look on his face.

Jason Hawk
Adam Williams…

Adam Williams
YAY!

Adam Williams jumps into the air and clicks his feet together, then jumps up and down. He hugs Jason Hawk, who shoves him away, then he grabs a jersey and puts it on.

Jason Hawk
James, you’re on Team Ridicule.

James Sane quickly looks up, removing his finger from his nose. He walks over and grabs a Team Ridicule jersey, then leaves the ring.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
The show hasn’t even begun yet, and I’m already pumped up and as pissed off as I’ve ever been in my entire life.

★ ★ ★

Jason Hawk
Alright guys, go ahead and go home, get packed up with whatever you’ll want to have for the next month, because on Tuesday, we’re moving in.

Everyone cheers and the shot fades away to the end credits.

“Stayed tuned for another commercial free episode of Rookie 2 Legend immediately following this episode.”

Matt Biggars
Do it! Do it!

Nick Ridicule
You want me to do a strike back?

Matt Biggars
Do a fucking strike back.

Nick Ridicule
It’s been awhile.

Matt Biggars
Follow the advice from your sponsor, and Just Do it!

Nick Ridicule
I guess I’ll start things off with the easy target, that being Corey Casey. When I gave up my Undisputed Universal Championship match to Chuck Matthews, I made him promise me one single thing. I said, “Chuck, promise me you‘ll beat the shit out of him, even worse than I did last month and would have at Trial by Combat.” He replied with a simple nod, and as always, Chuck Fucking Matthews is a man of his word, especially when it comes to a fucking promise. Love him or hate him, when he’s determined, no one can stop him and I knew Corey Casey was FUCKED at the pay per view. Corey Casey is determined to be the first man in history to do something with Original Salvation, he’s determined to be the first guy to get his ass completely handed to him by all the original members.

Corey I have a question, can we say that we told you so now? Rhetorical question fucker, I don’t care what you have to say. We told you that you were a failure and you refused to believe us, you clung to Brenton’s leg as tight as you could, and had the nerve to make fun of others who did the same thing. How fucking pathetic are you? Let me guess, next you’re going to go and ask Shadow Demon to be your friend, to team up with you, or hell, “Hiya gent, since we‘re teaming already here tonight, how about we make this a full time gig Chuck-o” then he’ll do that same stupid fucking Corey Casey laugh “ha ha.”

Nick FU

Nick Ridicule
Chuck would rather fail alone, then be accused of riding anyone else’s success, you on the other hand Corey Casey would ride Brenton Cyrus into the fucking ground if you could. In fact, you’ve done that before haven’t you? Then when Brenton was dead and gone you talked a ton of shit about him and married the former love of his life, after stealing Salvation from him and riding it into the ground like you did to him. You’re fucking despicable. YOU ARE FUCKING DESPICABLE! Had to say it twice, just to make sure it gets through. I can say though, I’m excited for Simple Survival, and not because of my historic match with Jason Hawk, but because I can’t wait to see Brenton Cyrus destroy Bowser, I mean Corey Casey,

Matt Biggars
BOWSER!

Nick Ridicule
Chuck Matthews is a man you can respect, he’s a man who I respect and I’m honored to be his Son in law. I’m also glad I could save Ashley from the Matthews curse. Chuck you’re a funny dude and I’ve known you for a very long time. I’ve watched you devise plans and come up with shit that only you would think is a good idea, and it’s been a hell of a ride man. But let me tell you, there is a reason people don’t tell you things. No offense, but you have got to be the worst plan maker ever, but best improviser as well. You can have even your greatest plan, absolutely blow the fuck up in your face, then improvise your way through that failed plan, only to come out on top. You’re amazing, and it sucks that I’ll have to take the Undisputed Championship away from you in order to get my shot at the NLWF Title. But back to the topic of plans, we had good reason for not telling you things during the original Salvation era. Lets face it Chuck, if you’re not the leader, then you aren’t playing, you’re kind of a baby when it comes to shit. That’s why Brenton and I never told you about the War Games attack, or several other things we kept from you. You’re not much of a team player, and that’s why you have no chance this week. It’s funny to me that Chuck and Brenton won Tag Team of the year last year, because they suck as tag team wrestlers. The only reason they won matches was because they were both so fucking good that they couldn’t lose. You didn’t see any double team moves or communication. People use to wonder how Chuck and Brenton were so dominant together, and the answer is simple. Neither guy talked to the other, so the egos never met. Once they finally did meet, shit hit the fan. I’m looking forward to the match this week. Is that what you were expecting Matt?

Matt Biggars
Not really, but it was damn good.

The credits finish showing and the shot fades to black.

Rookie 2 Legend
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show I_vote_lcap100/100Rookie 2 Legend: The Draft Show Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit