NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rookie 2 Legend.

Go down

Rookie 2 Legend. Empty Rookie 2 Legend.

Post by JHawk June 27th 2010, 1:02 pm

The Hawk coach team is seen standing outside the house. Taylor O'Day, is walked around, looking a bit pissed. Jason Hawk looks more calm, Nik Hawk is just high and Jake Hawk is singing along on his ipod and Scott is running around like dogs do.

Taylor O'Day.
Where the hell are all those guys?

Jason Hawk.
Relax babe. Patience is the key to victory.

Taylor O'Day.
What does that have to do with anything?

Jason Hawk.
Nothing really. I just always wanted to use that phrase.

Nik Hawk laughs as a van stops in front of the to Hawk coach team.

Taylor O'Day.
Finally.

The door opens and Wayne Morley is thrown out of the van. He rolls on the ground and his cowboy hat falls off, but he quickly puts it back on as he stands up and dusts himself off. The Hawk coach team just look at him.

Wayne Morley.
Am her to say you that all of them rookies dont want to be here if they are gonna be treated like garbage like them other rookies on the other team were this morning.

:::
Wayne Morley.
We other rookies heard what Nick did to his rookies. We don't want to be treated like that. And if Hawk, wants to treat us like that we won't do it. Because we don't kiss ass.

Jason Hawk just looks at Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk.
Wayne, you are going to do whatever I want you to do. And if you refuse, then your chances to make it into NLWF are dead and gone. Pretty much like your carear. So now be a good boy and go back in there and get everyone out of that van and into that damn house and get their stuff with them.

Jason Hawk pushes Wayne Morley back towards the truck. Wayne Morley falls onto his ass and slowly makes his way into the van. Soon all the members of Team Hawk walk out of the van. Everyone get out of the van and into the house. But Travis Hawk stops and looks, Jason Hawk up and down. He then walks by and as he does, he runs his fingers along Jason Hawk's chin. Taylor O'Day punches Travis Hawk to the face. Travis Hawk falls to the ground Jason Hawk jumps back and looks confused.

Taylor O'Day.
The fuck do you think you are doing you fucking faggot?

Taylor O'Day.
What? What you have done if a fag was hitting on your boyfriend? Punch him and then rub it in his face that he just got beaten by a girl? That is what I would have done. And Jason is to nice to hit people outside the ring. So someone had to.

The scene changes and Jason Hawk is now in the interview room.

Jason Hawk.
Did Travis C. Casey, just make a move on me?

Jason Hawk shivers in fear.

Adam Williams quickly comes to check on Travis Hawk. Travis Hawk is bleeding from his nose. Adam Williams gets Travis Hawk to his feet and the two walk into the house. Nik, Jake and Scott all walk inside as Jason Hawk is still a little in shock. Taylor O'Day walks up to him and kisses his cheek as Jason Hawk wraps his arm around her.

Taylor O'Day.
It is ok, babe. I took care of it. And if he tries something again I will hit him again.

Jason Hawk.
Thanks Beautiful.

Taylor O'Day.
Shall we go in and tell them the rules of this house?

Jason Hawk nods as the two walk into the house. Inside all the rookies are lined up and just waiting for Jason Hawk to tell them the rules.

Jake Hawk.
This was going to be fun. Jason and I had been laughing for a long time at all the rules we had made. The reaction of all the rookies was going to be awesome!

Jason Hawk.
Well, first off. Wayne take off your god damn hat. It is ugly and makes you look like a douche. But you are a douche no matter what.

Wayne Morley.
Am not gonna take off this hat. It has been with me since day one. So it is kinda hard going without it. And am not gonna take it off because am not gonna kiss that ass.

Wayne Morley takes off the hat.

Jason Hawk.
Good. Now onto the rules. The first one is for Adam and Travis. Since you two are gay.

Travis Hawk and Adam Williams.
Hey!

They say and put there hand on there hips.

Jason Hawk.
You just proved my point. Anyways, since you both are gay, then you have to keep your gay shit to yourself. And since Travis already broke that role, I want you both to go down and give me 20 push-ups, while the rest of us point and laugh at you for being such fags.

Travis Hawk and Adam Williams do their push-ups while the rest point and laugh at them.

Adam Williams.
Why does he think I am gay? I am married! I have a hot wife! So I really don't care what he thinks. Because my wife is so much hotter then that slut he is running around with.

Suddenly a voice is heard from outside the interview room.

Jason Hawk.
Your wife has a dick, and that makes you a fucking faggot! And if I hear one more word about Taylor you are out of this tournament.

Adam Williams just looks around the room pretending not to have heard what has just been said.

Travis Hawk falls to the ground at 15 push-ups.

Jason Hawk.
That was just 15 you fag. Do you have to do the rest on your knees, like a chick? Or does being on your knees remind you to much of when you are sucking off Adam? Anyways moving on. The next rule. If I or anyone else offend you in any kind of way. Then fuck you if you can't take a joke! So Julian, don't beat up anyone because he won't give you some of his KFC.

Julian Singleton.
I knew that rule was for me. Since I am black someone will take advantage of that rule. But I know that words can't hurt me. And I am a big guy. I can hurt anyone I want. But I prefer doing it in the ring.

Jason Hawk.
Third rule. Every time someone says the word “butthead” You are allowed to hit them.

Bobby O'Day is in the interview room. He looks rather angry.

Bobby O'Day.
What a Butthead.

Suddenly a fist comes from the side of the screen and punches Bobby O'Day right underneith the eye.. Bobby falls off the chair. But soon stands back up and runs in the direction the fist came from, chasing the man who hit him.

Jason Hawk.
And there are a whole lot of other rules. But you can figure the rest of them out on your own. Training starts at 3 o'clock. You all better be there.

Jason Hawk walks away. Taylor O'Day follows him. The rookies are left back, just looking at each other.

Bobby O'Day is in the interview room, he has a black eye from the punch earlier.

Bobby O'Day.
All these butt-

Bobby O'Day stops in mid sentence and looks around. Bobby O'Day looks back into the camera.

Bobby O'Day.
All these buttheads.

This time Bobby O'Day is punched of the chair again. Bobby again gets up and chases the man that punched him.

The rookies start to leave but before they can get far, Scott runs up and barks at them. All the rookies go back in a line. Scott barks again and all the rookies start doing jumping jacks. Scott barks again and every rookie drops down for push-ups. Jake Hawk walks up and laughs his ass off.

Jake Hawk.
You are all some fucking losers. Even I am going to make it into NLWF before any of you do. You are truly sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

Jake Hawk walks away and Scott follows him.

Chris Matthews.
What the fuck is this? Why are we obeying a dog? And a a 15 year old kid?!?! I am to good for this. I am smarter then the smartest man in NLWF! Why am I in this bullshit!?!!?!

The scene fades to comercials.

The scene comes back on outside a door. Nothing stands on the door, but inside there are heard cries. Chris Matthews walks into the picture. He stops outside the door when hears someone cry inside. Chris Matthews listens. Then Wayne Morley walks into the scene. Chris Matthews grabs his arm and drags him towards the door. Wayne Morley puts his ear close to the door and listens. Both men listen closely for a while.

Chris Matthews.
I am not really sure what it was that I heard in there. But someone was crying, and I want to figure out why. I love these puzzles and mysteries. This is going to be a good one.

Jason Hawk walks into the picture.

Jason Hawk.
The fuck are you two faggots doing here? Training starts in 10 minutes. You are suppose to be on your way to the All Star Arena.

Wayne Morley.
and what are u mabe doin here? am where i wanna be.

Jason Hawk.
What?

Wayne Morley.
i sad wut u mabe doin here?

Jason Hawk just looks at Wayne Morley with a confused look on his face. He then looks at Chris Matthews and points at Wayne Morley before saying.

Jason Hawk.
Seriously, what is he saying? I know you are a smart guy Chris. Help me out.

Chris Matthews.
He asks what you are doing here.

Jason Hawk.
Oh.

Jason Hawk looks back at the Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk.
So you like to act tough? So you are not going to just go to training right now because you don't want to kiss ass? Well I guess that is ok. But I'll let you know one thing. If you don't do as I say. Then all your chances at coming back into NLWF are gone!

Chris Matthews.
His chances are already gone. He is one of the losers.

Chris Matthews smiles a confident smile.

Jason Hawk.
Why are you still here?

Chris Matthews shakes his head and walks away. Jason Hawk watches him leave and then looks back at Wayne Morley.

Jason Hawk.
Anyways, if you don't do as I say then you are out of this house. Then you have to go back to crappy England and live your low life, thinking back on your NLWF days, knowing that the reason you still aren't in NLWF is because you fucked up! You had a chance to team with Chuck Matthews. And you declined. He is better then you can only imagine. I feel sorry for you. Now get your ass out of here! Training is in 5 minutes. And if you are not there then you have to get down on your knees and kiss Julian Singleton's black ass.

Wayne Morley.

Wayne Morley runs away. Jason Hawk looks at the door and kicks it in.

Jason Hawk.
And who the fuck is crying in here?

Inside the room Travis Hawk is crying and Adam Williams is comforting him. Jason Hawk takes a step back.

Jason Hawk.
Well at least you are keeping that fag bullshit to yourselves.

Travis Hawk is in the interview room. A tear runs from his eye as he starts to speak.

Travis Hawk.
This has been the worst day of my life. First Ms. O'Day broke my nose. I don't even know why should do it. It is not like I did anything wrong. I just touched Jason. He is so sweet. I just had to.

Travis Hawk starts to cry again.

Jason Hawk walks out of the room and down the hallway as the scene fades.

The scene opens again in the hallway of the All Star Arena in Philadelphia. Jason Hawk and Taylor O'Day are walking side by side down the hall. Jason Hawk puts his arm around Taylor O'Day, but she avoids the arm and Jason Hawk stops walking.

Jason Hawk.
Hey, what's wrong?

Taylor O'Day walks for a bit before stopping.

Taylor O'Day.
Nothing.

She replies without turning around.

Jason Hawk.
Come on now. I know when something is wrong with you.

Jason Hawk gets closer.

Taylor O'Day.
There is really nothing wrong.

She says as she turns around with a fake smile.

Jason Hawk.
Tell me. What is wrong? Are you still thinking about not being good enough for me?

Taylor O'Day's smile disapears and she just nods. Jason Hawk gets closer.

Jason Hawk.
Don't think about it anymore. You are perfect for me.

Jason Hawk hugs her. They hug for a while before Taylor O'Day breaks the hug.

Taylor O'Day.
Sorry Jason, but I need some time on my own right now.

She backs away and the camera zooms in on Jason Hawk, who just watches her walk away. The shoot holds for a few seconds before fading to black.

JHawk
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1994-02-06
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : To find out you need to pass the "Where Does Jason Hawk Live" test.
Number of posts : 508

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 22-17-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $5,000,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Rookie 2 Legend. I_vote_lcap100/100Rookie 2 Legend. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down