NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews

2 posters

Go down

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews Empty Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews

Post by The Notorious K.I.D April 5th 2010, 9:11 pm

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews UUMatch
Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews [vs] Aaron O’Shea

Samantha Praxton - This match is a Steel Cage Match and it is for the Undisputed Universal Championship! Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 205 pounds, from Miami, Florida, he currently holds four NLWF Titles, Nick Ridicule!!!

[Nick Ridicule comes to the ring. ]

Samantha Praxton - The second in this three way match, weighing in at 200 pounds, from Dublin, Ireland, Aaron O'Shea!!!

[Aaron O'Shea walks to the ring. ]

Samantha Praxton - And third, weighing in at 220 pounds, from Chicago, Illinois, Chuck Matthews!!!

[Chuck Matthews walks to the ring]

(the bell rings)

[Aaron O'Shea and Chuck Matthews attack Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews sends Nick Ridicule face first into the steel cage. Aaron O‘Shea lifts Nick Ridicule up and throws him face first into the steel cage. Chuck Matthews pushes Aaron O‘Shea.]

Chuck Matthews

He’s mine! Let me kick his ass, then me and you can fight.

[Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule and punches him to the forehead several times. Chuck Matthews runs and tosses Nick Ridicule into the steel cage again.]

Stylez - This is a Nick Ridicule ass whooping.

[Aaron O‘Shea shoves Chuck Matthews.]

Aaron O’Shea
I’ll deal with Ridicule, I wouldn’t want you to hurt your knee!

[Aaron O‘Shea lifts Nick Ridicule and connects the Dublin Dominator. Chuck Matthews lifts pushes Nick Ridicule‘s face into the cage using his boot. Nick Ridicule begins bleeding out of his forehead. Aaron O‘Shea baseball slide dropkicks Nick Ridicule into the cage.]

Andrew - The Champion is getting his ass kicked bad!

[Chuck Matthews attempts a clothesline, Aaron O'Shea ducks and launches a Pelé kick knocking Chuck Matthews to the ground. Aaron O'Shea stands up. Chuck Matthews hiptosses Aaron O'Shea. Aaron O'Shea stands up. Aaron O'Shea bounces Chuck Matthews off the ropes and clotheslines him. Chuck Matthews is back on his feet. Chuck Matthews kicks Aaron O'Shea in the back of the leg. Aaron O'Shea moves back to his feet. Chuck Matthews kicks Aaron O'Shea in the back of the leg. ]

Andrew - Chuck Matthews keeping Aaron O’Shea grounded, wise strategy.

[Aaron O'Shea moves back to his feet. Aaron O'Shea grabs Chuck Matthews and connects the C-4 backflip uranage. Chuck Matthews moves back to his feet. Chuck Matthews goes for a dropkick but Aaron O'Shea dodges the attack. Running neckbreaker drop executed by Chuck Matthews takes Aaron O'Shea down hard.]

Stylez - Chuck Matthews is all over Aaron O’Shea here.

[Aaron O‘Shea dropkicks Chuck Matthews to the hurt knee]

Andrew - Chuck Matthews takes a dropkick to his injured knee!

Stylez - That’s how K.I.D defeated him last week.

[Aaron O'Shea stomps the leg of Chuck Matthews. Aaron O’Shea lifts Chuck Matthews up. Aaron O’Shea throws Chuck Matthews face first into the steel cage wall. ]

Stylez - Aaron O'Shea takes Control.

[Aaron O'Shea hits Chuck Matthews with a Busaiku knee kick. Aaron O‘Shea pulls Chuck Matthews to the center of the ring. Aaron O‘Shea puts Nick Ridicule on the top rope. Aaron O‘Shea superplexes Nick Ridicule off the top rope onto Chuck Matthews.]

Andrew - Aaron O'Shea using Nick Ridicule as a weapon!

[Aaron O'Shea is back on his feet. Aaron O’Shea climbs the cage. Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of the cage. Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule are laid out side by side. Aaron O‘Shea starts climbing out of the cage.]

Stylez - Aaron O'Shea is going to be champion again!

[Aaron O‘Shea climbs back up to the top of the cage.]

Andrew - What are you doing Aaron!?

Stylez - He might have ruined his shot at becoming Champion!

[Aaron O‘Shea jumps off doing a 810 degree senton, and landing on Chuck Matthews.]

“Holy Shit!”
“Holy Shit!”
“Holy Shit!”

Andrew - Nick Ridicule somehow got out of the way, and saved his life.

Stylez - that was absolutely insane!

[Nick Ridicule gets to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Aaron O’Shea. Flying lariat by Nick Ridicule takes Aaron O'Shea down. Nick Ridicule gets up. Nick Ridicule measures Aaron O'Shea up and drops a closed fist. ]

Andrew - Aaron O'Shea takes a fist drop.

[Nick Ridicule stands up. Nick Ridicule grabs the foot of Aaron O'Shea who kicks him with the other foot. ]

Stylez - Nick Ridicule takes a Enziguri.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has an I Will not Die attitude!

[Nick Ridicule moves back to his feet. Flying Tomahawk by Nick Ridicule sends Aaron O'Shea down to the mat. Nick Ridicule hits Aaron O'Shea with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Aaron O'Shea is up again. Aaron O'Shea takes Nick Ridicule down with a Slice Drop. Nick Ridicule attempts a clothesline, Aaron O'Shea ducks and launches a Pelé kick knocking Nick Ridicule to the ground. Aaron O'Shea is up again. Nick Ridicule moves back to his feet. Flying sommersault drop kick by Nick Ridicule puts him back in the match. Nick Ridicule gets up. Nick Ridicule powerbombs Aaron o‘shea into the steel cage wall. Nick Ridicule pins Aaron O’Shea. Edwin Dale counts. ...1 ...2 Aaron O'Shea escapes. ]

Andrew - Nick Ridicule trying to be the first man to defend that Undisputed Universal Championship.

Stylez - He really has too, right now that championship is ranked #3 in the NLWF, it used to be #2!

[Aaron O'Shea climbs to his feet. Nick Ridicule executes a jawbreakeron Aaron O'Shea. Aaron O'Shea is back on his feet. Nick Ridicule executes the jumping sidekick on Aaron O'Shea. ]

Stylez - Nick Ridicule with a jumping sidekick.

[Nick Ridicule executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of Aaron O'Shea. Nick Ridicule stands up. Nick Ridicule applies an arm wrench to Aaron O'Shea. Nick Ridicule puts Aaron O'Shea in an arm grapevine submission. Aaron O'Shea gets back to his feet. Nick Ridicule with a high crossbody on Aaron O'Shea. Nick Ridicule climbs to his feet. Aaron O'Shea climbs to his feet. Aaron O'Shea nails Nick Ridicule with an inverted DDT. ]

Andrew - That inverted DDT was very good.

Stylez - Bet your ass it was, Aaron laid him out cold!

[Ashley Matthews runs down to the ring.]

Ashley Matthews

COME ON NICK!

[Aaron O'Shea covers Nick Ridicule. Edwin Dale counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Chuck Matthews kicks Aaron O'Shea off of Nick Ridicule. ]

Stylez - OHHHHHHH So close!!!

[Chuck Matthews gets distracted by Ashley Matthews. Aaron O‘Shea dropkicks Chuck Matthews into the cage. Chuck Matthews begins bleeding.]

Andrew - two out of three busted open and bleeding heavily!

[Aaron O'Shea goes for a figure four on Nick Ridicule. Edwin Dale asks Nick Ridicule if he quits. ... ... Nick Ridicule trys to escape. ... Nick Ridicule is fighting the hold. Chuck Matthews attacks Aaron O'Shea breaking the hold. ]

Andrew - Aaron O'Shea almost won the match!

[Aaron O'Shea executes the German suplex on Nick Ridicule sending him into the steel cage. Aaron O'Shea is up again. Aaron O'Shea puts Nick Ridicule in a reverse chin lock. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... ... Chuck Matthews connects Hollywood Impact on Aaron O'Shea breaking the hold. Chuck Matthews covers Aaron O'Shea. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Aaron O'Shea kicks out. ]

Andrew - If Tommy would have seen Aaron O’Shea kick out of Hollywood Impact he would have freaked out!

Stylez - This match is amazing!

[Aaron O'Shea is up again. Aaron O'Shea hits Chuck Matthews with a Busaiku knee kick. ]

Stylez - Aaron O'Shea executes a Busaiku knee kick.

[Chuck Matthews attempts a clothesline but his knee buckles, Aaron O'Shea see’s the opportunity and lifts Chuck Matthews up. Aaron O'Shea connects the Dublin Dominator on Chuck Matthews. Aaron O'Shea covers Chuck Matthews. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Nick Ridicule kicks Aaron O'Shea off of Chuck Matthews. ]

Andrew - This is the best I’ve ever seen Aaron O’Shea!

Stylez - He never looked so good!

Andrew - I must say, it’s an honor to sit next to you Mr. Stylez.

[Ashley grabs a ladder from under the ring. ]

Stylez - What the hell is she doing?

[Ashley Matthews reaches under the ring and grabs a steel chair. Ashley Matthews climbs to the ladder. Nick Ridicule climbs to the top rope. Nick Ridicule grabs the chair from Ashley Matthews. Aaron O‘Shea pushes the feet of Nick Ridicule. Aaron O‘Shea pulls Nick Ridicule backwards.]

Andrew - He’s got Nick Ridicule trapped in the tree of woe!

Stylez - and he has a steel chair!

[Aaron O‘Shea opens the chair and sets it in front of Nick Ridicule. Aaron O‘Shea runs and jumps off the chair. Aaron O‘Shea dropkicks Nick Ridicule to the face. Aaron O‘Shea shuts the chair and puts it in Nick Ridicule‘s face. Aaron O‘Shea bounce off the ropes and slides into the chair, smashing it into Nick Ridicule‘s face.]

Stylez - Nick Ridicule is bleeding like a damn faucet!

Andrew - All the blood is rushing to his head, and his head is cut open!

[Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea looks at Nick Ridicule stuck on the other side of the ring. Aaron O‘Shea leaps off the top rope but is hit with Hollywood Impact in mid air.]

Andrew - WHERE THE HELL DID CHUCK MATTHEWS EVEN COME FROM!

“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”
“HOLY SHIT”

Stylez - This is why I love NLWF! Can you believe what we are seeing inside that steel cage!

[Ashley Matthews grabs the door referee and slams him into the cage wall. The refs head hit’s the cage hard, he falls to the ground.]

Stylez - Damn, that girl is as mean and vicious as her dad.

Andrew - I think she busted poor Rocky Mason wide open!

[Ashley reaches into Rocky Mason‘s pocket and pulls out the cage door key. A pool of blood forms around Rocky Mason. Ashley Matthews opens the cage door.]

Stylez - It just got a lot easier to escape!

[Aaron O'Shea stands up. Chuck Matthews gets back to his feet. Nick Ridicule climbs to his feet.]

Andrew - ALRIGHT!

[The Crowd Applauds]

Stylez - The fans here are clapping!

Andrew - This is amazing.

“O’Shea!”
“O’Shea! O’Shea! O’Shea!”
“O’Shea!”
“O’Shea!”

Andrew - this might be one of the greatest ovations, I’ve ever seen!

“O’Shea!”
“O’Shea! O’Shea! O’Shea!”
“O’Shea!”
“O’Shea!”

[Nick Ridicule kicks Chuck Matthews to the knee. Chuck Matthews moves back to his feet. Chuck Matthews gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by Nick Ridicule. Aaron O‘Shea turns Nick Ridicule around and connects the Dublin Dominator onto the chair.]

Stylez - Aaron O’Shea dug down deep and found the strength to take out Nick Ridicule.

[Chuck Matthews bounces of the ropes and attempts a Hollywood Impact. Aaron O‘Shea jumps over Chuck Matthews. Aaron O‘Shea reaches down and grabs the steel chair. Aaron O‘Shea turns and swings it smashing it across the forehead of Chuck Matthews.]

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea lays out Nick Ridicule then Chuck Matthews!

Stylez - These three men are putting on the performance of a lifetime!

[Aaron O‘Shea pins Chuck Matthews. Edwin Dale makes the count. …1...2...No!]

Andrew - Chuck Matthews kicked out now!

Stylez - this is unreal!

Andrew - How much do they have left Stylez?

Stylez - I would have said they were all on empty back when all three men were laid out!

[Aaron O’Shea pins Nick Ridicule. …1...2.….3No!]

Stylez - Nick Ridicule some way, some how, kicked out!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is the only guy not bleeding!

Stylez - Luck of the Irish!

Andrew - it might win his the match!

[Aaron O‘Shea backs into a corner, then uses the top rope to pull himself up. Aaron O‘Shea walks towards the cage door, leaning on the rope. Aaron O‘Shea opens the cage door. Aaron O‘Shea leans out. Ashley Matthews slams the cage door into Aaron O‘Shea‘s head.]

Andrew - Oh my god…

Stylez - She slammed that door really hard into his head…

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is knocked out cold.

[Ashley Matthews pushes Aaron O‘Shea back into the ring. Nick Ridicule pulls Aaron O‘Shea to the middle of the ring. Nick Ridicule pins Aaron O‘Shea. …1...2.…3]

Edwin Dale - NO! 2! 2 Count!

Andrew - AARON O’SHEA KICKED OUT!

Stylez - This is… This is… Wow.

Nick Ridicule

GET ME A TABLE ASHLEY!

[Ashley Matthews reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. Ashley Matthews lifts the table hands it to Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule lifts the table into the ring. Nick Ridicule gets hit with Hollywood Impact.]

Andrew - Chuck Matthews with Hollywood Impact!

[Chuck Matthews fights to his feet then begins climbing the steel cage. Aaron O‘Shea stands up, he‘s a blood mess.]

Andrew - I’ve never seen this much blood loss in a single match!

[Aaron O‘Shea follows Chuck Matthews up the side of the Steel cage. Aaron O‘Shea and Chuck Matthews fight on top of the cage. Nick Ridicule starts getting up. Nick Ridicule sets up the table. Nick Ridicule grabs the steel Chair. Nick Rididcule smashes the chair into Chuck Matthews leg.]

Andrew - no one is going to walk out of this match.

[Nick Ridicule pulls Chuck Matthews and Aaron O‘Shea back into the cage. Nick Ridicule climbs to the top. Aaron O‘Shea grabs Nick Ridicule and punches him. Nick Ridicule dangles his legs out of the Cage. Aaron O‘Shea holds on as tight as possible.]

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is going to find a way to win again.

[Aaron O‘Shea smashes Chuck Matthews head into the cage. Chuck Matthews falls backwards through the table. Aaron O‘Shea pulls Nick Ridicule and head butts him. Aaron O‘Shea lets got of Nick Ridicule and bounces off the top rope. Aaron O‘Shea connects the Aaron O‘My God on Chuck Matthews. Aaron O‘Shea pins Chuck Matthews.]

[…1]
[…2]
[Nick Ridicule lets go and falls to the ringside floor.]
[…3]

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Andrew - Who the hell won?

Stylez - Ridicule dropped down!

Andrew - But Aaron O’Shea got the pin!

Stylez - Rocky Mason is out cold, he’s the ringside referee, Aaron O’Shea won!

Andrew - That… That might be true!

Stylez - Did Aaron O’Shea bring the Undisputed Universal Championship back to Legacy?

Samantha Praxton - The winner of this match, and….NEW UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPION! AARON O’SHEA!

This match was so awesome. There's been many great matches, but it's always been one of my favourites. That week it one the match of the week, and I think it was awesome because Aaron pulled off the upset.
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews I_vote_lcap100/100Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews Empty Re: Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews

Post by Aaron O'Shea April 10th 2010, 4:08 pm

Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews Icon_biggrin
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews I_vote_lcap100/100Aaron O'Shea [vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Chuck Matthews Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down