NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunther on Nick Ridicule

Go down

Gunther on Nick Ridicule Empty Gunther on Nick Ridicule

Post by Gunther December 3rd 2010, 10:39 pm

Nick Ridicule

Nick Ridicule is a good man. He fights to win in every match that he is in. You never see him go into a match with a mindset that he isn't going to win. Every time he goes to fight, whether its in Fight the World, the UFC, boxing, he always expects to win. That's what he is. Nick Ridicule is a winner. In the ring. Maybe he is also a winner in the bed, I'm not sure. I would have to ask Ashley. But if he's a winner in the ring, like me, he should be a winner in bed, like me. Well, not quite like me, since nobody is that big a winner in bed as I am.

He is a great guy as well. He is dating a beautiful girl in Ashley Matthews, and they are truly in love. Love is a very special thing. When you are in love, you never want anything to change that. And although sometimes, a man might think he is in love, and really is not in love, but that is not the case here. I won't be surprised if you two eventually try the sacred act of marriage again.

I would stay away from the wedding though, because we wouldn't want to overshadow your beautiful day with my sexual presence. But I wish you good luck in the future Nick Ridicule. You're a good man, who respects what I have to say about the world from my sexual mind. Maybe one day you will open up and join forces with me to spread the words of Sex, Champagne, Glamour, and Respect.

But if you don't I understand. Because there are those who just don't want to use up a lot of their time to spread this very important message. I respect that, just like I respect Nick Ridicule. A good man, with a full heart, and the potential to be a messenger of the sexual way of life. I shake your hand Nick Ridicule.

You get the Gunther stamp of approval.
Gunther
Gunther
Pro
Pro

Female
Birthday : 1969-06-09
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Malmo, Sweden
Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down