NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Ridicule Fired?

2 posters

Go down

Nick Ridicule Fired? Empty Nick Ridicule Fired?

Post by Chuck Matthews August 11th 2009, 9:08 pm

After seeing a rather incriminating video sent to him by Aaron O'Shea, Chuck Matthews has decided that Nick Ridicule is clearly in violation of his contract.

His contract clearly states a No-Touch Clause, which prohibits any activity that Chuck Matthews deems inappropriate between Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews. This includes anything from sexual contact to things as simple as kissing.

"That video is all I needed to see to boot him off my show. I don't care what tape he has against me. I don't care if he tries to blackmail me. All business deals between Nick and Direct Hit are finished.

However, in the interest of my daughter, Ashley, I will allow Nick one opportunity to explain himself, and try to convince me of why I shouldn't fire him right here and now.

The floor is yours, Alex."
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Nick Ridicule Fired? Empty Re: Nick Ridicule Fired?

Post by Nick Ridicule August 11th 2009, 9:53 pm

Nick Ridicule takes the floor.

■■Nick Ridicule■■
What’s a matter Chuck, to cheap to spring for a press conference, or at least something in front of me, a table? This is a terrible set up, a new report really says a lot about a man. So here is my news report. I’ve been back in the No Limit Wrestling Federation for several days now, and in that time I have fallen deeply in love through no fault of my own.

Nick Ridicule looks around the boring room and shakes his head.

■■Nick Ridicule■■
I’m in love with Ashley Matthews, daughter of Direct Hit General Manager. But I fell in love with her from the first second I saw her, therefore Chuck Matthews punishing me for something that happened before my contract is unjust, and I will sue Jessica Vestieri, and Direct Hit.

Nick Ridicule smiles wide.

■■Nick Ridicule■■
I have never pressured Ashley into anything. I have tried to be her friend and have respected her every wish. I haven’t broken any laws, there are no laws against dating, and if we do decide to have sex, the age of consent is on our side as well, not like it’s anyone’s fucking business! Chuck Matthews you might hate my guts, you might think I’m a piece of shit who wont ever amount to anything, but that’s exactly what they thought about you and Brenton isn’t it? I have nothing else to say. Your best friend Brenton Cyrus has given me his blessing, and has signed me to a Legacy Contract, hopefully Chuck, you’ll pull your head out of your ass long enough to reunite Salvation.

Nick Ridicule smiles again, he pulls out his picture of Ashley Matthews and holds it against his heart as he leaves.

[Hey Chuck, I'm not even gonna Color it for you, but I do have a message]

Salvation
I am asking you the most important question of life.
Your joy or your sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer.
The question is: Are you saved?
It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
I can guarantee you one thing if you pray to me as your God.
You will live a long and happy life, at the top of the hill.
If you choose not to worship me as your lord and savior, then you will face the wraith of the lord almighty.
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Nick Ridicule Fired? I_vote_lcap100/100Nick Ridicule Fired? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Matthews August 11th 2009, 9:56 pm

"That's all I needed to hear.

As of this moment, Nick Ridicule's contract has been terminated.

Get the fuck off my show."
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down