NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Go down

NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP Empty NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Nick Ridicule March 28th 2010, 10:43 pm

NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP

I became the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, at City of Evil, on October 26thj 2009 inside God’s Playground. In that match was The Mexican Samurai, Mark Pollak, Jason Hawk, Dylan Evans, and Maddox Li, and against all odds, returning from “injury” I won.

I would go on to defend the NLWF Championship at the next pay per view event just a few weeks following that win, on November 16th at Legends of the Fall, the pay per view where I ended the career of the Mexican Samurai, in his home town, on his birthday, inside The End Game.

My reign of dominance as champion was compared to legendary reigns like the one of Brenton Cyrus as World Champion, the reign of Shadow Demon as Undisputed Champion, or The Notorious KID’s recent title reign as the World Champion.

It’s because of that reign I’m considered by many to be the best and most dangerous man to ever be the NLWF Champion. It’s a real shame however that such a legendary reign could end, in such a pathetic way. Aaron O’Shea set me up, and he helped his irish butt buddy become the NLWF Champion.

But it’s not the first time Aaron O’Shea has been involved in stealing a championship from me! Who can forget the triple threat cage match featuring myself defending the Undisputed Universal Championship against Aaron O’Shea and Chuck Matthews?

I’ll never forget it, because it’s a match that I lost, that I shouldn’t have lost! I escaped the cage, but it was while Aaron had a pin on Chuck Matthews.

Why is it you’re involved in screwing me out of belts I work so hard for O’Shea?

I know exactly why.

Because from the moment we met, you’ve been envious of me O’Shea, and that’s why you brought Connor O’Shannon into the NLWF, because you knew you couldn’t get the job done yourself. So you brought in a fresh new talent, waited for the perfect moment, and you screwed me.

But that’s in the past now, and all that matters is what happens at War Games 2 now. You see I defeated Connor O’Shannon in a no holds barred match just a couple of weeks ago, and I regained a large portion of my confidence that was lost in losing the NLWF title.

I realized that not only could I beat Connor O’Shannon, but I could beat him with ease. Now I know doing it at War Games is going to be a much different story, but I feel like momentum is on my side, and I don’t think I’ll lose this match to you O’Shannon.

You don’t have what it takes to beat me, no rookie has what it takes to defeat one of the pioneers of the company, case in point, Carver Ocean! He’s trying to do what you’re trying to do, make a name for himself at the expense of someone who gets offended by you trying to make a name for yourself by using them!

Last year at War Games I watched all the action, I watched it all from a Plexiglas tomb as I was locked away for the Live or Die match! In that match I showed the world what a low down dirty bastard I could be, and this year I think it’s time to bring that side back to the squared circle.

Who’s the only guy who has what it takes to be the favorite to win, then scare the hell out of everyone and make them afraid he’s going to lose, only to completely pull something out of the hat that no one saw coming?

That would be me.

A word of advice for you O’Shannon old boy, next time you have a legend down and out, with a shot at striking to kill, MAKE THE SHOT! You’ve made too many rookie mistakes already, that I’m confident in our match that I’ll be able to catch you off guard.

It only takes one mistake in a match against me to be completely fucked! Don’t believe me? Watch some tape, do some homework on me! Just when you think that I’m down and out, that’s when I’m most prepared to strike back.

I guess you could say it’s part of who I am. The Strike Back legacy has to live on somehow I suppose, and I could see myself as a modern day SBK.

War Games is a show where everyone needs to win, they need to win because losing at a show this big would suck, and it would suck for a very, very long time. I NEED TO WIN. I feel as though the NLWF Championship will right all the wrongs around me, like winning that championship back will lead me to Salvation!

Not that Salvation.

Connor O’Shannon everything depends on this one match for me, If I can’t get the job done against you, I don’t know if I’ll be able to look at myself in the mirror ever again. I don’t know if I’ll be able to look at Ashley again.

Losing to you again would be a dishonor that I can’t live with, especially in a match I’ve made my own, especially in The End Game.

I don’t need a storybook ending O’Shannon, I just need to win.

And I’m going to.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF CHAMPIONSHIP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down