NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF Championship Road [P3]

Go down

NLWF Championship Road [P3] Empty NLWF Championship Road [P3]

Post by The Notorious K.I.D August 14th 2009, 7:41 am

-Figueroa Hotel, Los Angeles, 10:15am-

Kid and Louis are still in Los Angeles, Kid had been acting strangely lately, He had been following Salvation Lately, And he had been using humans for stunts, Kid had two girls laying in his bed either side of him, Louis walking in, Coughed then walked out.

Girl 1
What’s his problem?

KID
I’m not sure babe.

Girl 2
I had a nice night Kid...

She started playing with her hair. Kid being aroused and going under the covers, Meanwhile Louis was out in Los Angeles.

Louis
Two tickets please.

Ticket Master
That would be $15

Louis
Thank you.

Louis got back to the hotel, To hear noises coming from the bedroom, Again! After waiting a while, The girls went home and Kid came out.

Louis
Hey man, To get your mind of things I bought tickets for LA Lakers [vs] Detroit Pistons.

KID
Gee, Thanks man, You know I like the Pistons!

Louis’ Mind: He goes for the Pistons?

Louis
Yeah, Of course man!

They got ready and went to the match.

-Staples Center, Los Angeles, 1:30pm-

They got to their seats as the Pistons came out onto the court.

KID
WOOHOOO!!!!!!

Louis
Come on man, We will beat you!!

Then the Lakers came out.

Louis
WOOHOO!!!

After a half of Bryant absolutely owning the court it was Half time, The Scores were, LA 56 DET 47.

Half Time Announcer
Now for the half time raffle, The winner today has a chance to win this lovely LCD 65 Inch Television, And a Signed jersey of the LA Lakers.

The crowd erupts with cheers!!! The announcer grabs out the winning ticket

Half time announcer
Ok guys, ...12,...16,...45

Guy
THAT’S ME!!!!!!!!

KID knocks him out and grabs his ticket.

KID
I’VE GOT IT!!!

Half time announcer
Looks like we have a winner, Come on down sir.

KID walks down the stairs, He needs to shoot from the 3-Point line. He took the ball, The crowd was silent, He pulled up his socks for a laugh and the crowd laughed, He took the ball, Stretched, Then took his shot, It was like a movie, It went in slow motion, Hit one side of the ring, Then the other, The crowd gasped, The wind moved the ball away from the ring, It had missed.

KID
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

KID kicked the ball high into the crowd, He ran up to a sign and punched a hole in it, The security guards came out and grabbed him, Kid tried to fight out of it but gave up after a short while, They took him out for the rest of the game, A while later he heard the crowd roar, Obviously Lakers had won, He stood up and walked away from the guards who were watching the last few minutes of the match, He walked around Los Angeles, It was starting to get dark, There were lots of people on the street who had finished work, He ran up one of their backs and landed on another’s, That person fell to the ground, Kid stole his wallet and Kept going. He went into McDonalds and bought some food with the guys wallet, After a while he hooked up with a chick then left, Back to the hotel. When he got there Louis was waiting, and worried,

Louis
Man, Where did you go?

KID
No Where special. . .

Louis
Strip Club?

KID
Yeah!

Louis
Man, What’s up with you lately, I mean, As soon as you looked into Salvation, You have like, Gone into some sort of Badass!

KID
Man, You can’t choose what I do, I have found Salvation, And I’m going to become a great member!

KID and Louis had a fight, Kid just ate about 30 snicker bars and drank 10 Red bulls while Louis was outside thinking things over. Kid was playing that NLWF game, He was bashing every opponent with steel chairs until they got K.O, Everything he had done in the past days has been careless, He hadn’t done anything the old Kid would have. He changed the television station, Looking for G4, He came across breaking news, There was a man on a skyscraper threatening to jump, Kid knew what he had to do, He put on some clothes [He was naked!] and ran to the scene, When he got there he saw the man, about 8 floors up, The policeman had loud speakers and were trying to convince him not to jump, Kid broke through the crowd and went inside the building, He got to the top, The man turned around, He had a gun, The stood there face to face, Kid was not afraid, He knew this man wouldn’t shot him.

Crazy Man
What do you want, Huh?!

KID
Dude, Why the fuck would you kill yourself, You look about 25, You still have a lot of your life to live man, How do you know things won’t just turn around, Now don’t be stupid and come down mate, Before I kick you off!

KID grabbed the man by the shirt and pulled him up,

KID
Now you get down their, And make me look like a hero, Okay?

Crazy Man
. . .

KID
OKAY?!?

Crazy Man
Yes, Sir

They went down, The crowd clapped for Kid, He didn’t exactly make things better for the man, As he threatened him to come down, But he still got him down.

Louis
See, I knew you were a good person!

KID
Meh,

They went back to the hotel.

Louis
SHIT! Dude, We’ve got to get to Fusion, And fast!!!

=====================================================================

The Notorious K.I.D
Chuck, Thank you for your Kind words I appreciate them, And you, I love watching you go out to ring, knowing you always have a chance, If I knew the I The Notorious K.I.D would be a superstar with many belts like you, I would take that any day man! But still, We have to fight, I’m going to give you my best, Now me best Isn’t all that good compared to you, But right now I have the upper hand, Right now, I have you on the ropes man, I can’t wait to face you dude, I’ve admired you in your matches for too long, Now I need to prove to myself, That I can knock you off, I need to prove to everybody that if I’m in a match against someone like you, Then it is definitely not an insult!

-Bring It On Chuck!!-

From The Notorious K.I.D Cool
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF Championship Road [P3] I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF Championship Road [P3] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down