NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Match: NLWF Championship

Go down

The Match: NLWF Championship Empty The Match: NLWF Championship

Post by Nick Ridicule April 30th 2013, 11:08 am

The Match
NLWF Championship
King of the Throne Match
Robbie Hart
[vs] Nick Ridicule
Aaron O’Shea
[vs] Michael Harris [vs] Blood

Very rarely am I ever impressed by anything, especially in a sport where I have done it all. When someone does something I haven’t done though, it impresses me. I’ve never competed in a No Limit Invitational, but I have fought against Chuck Matthews a few times during our epic rivalry.

Though Chuck Matthews was unable to defeat me, he pushed he harder than anyone I have ever fought in this sport. Think about that. I’ve been part of every year NLWF has had and have fought literally everyone in my over one hundred fights. James Shark pushed me hard, but getting motivated for Shark is easy.

Chuck Matthews beats you outside of the ring, takes your best inside of the ring, then he fights back against your best shots to usually prevail against the odds.

Warrior Games Michael Harris took the torch from him.

Not only that, but he ended the streak and the career of Chuck Matthews on the same night making Michael Harris an overnight sensation and the biggest threat to becoming NLWF Champion since I was going for the title. He did something I never thought I would see and he did it in the Land of No Limits.

Everyone is trying to come up with an excuse, a reason, I’ve even heard idiots call it a fluke. Let me tell you that things like that don’t happen by fluke! You don’t beat a tag team champion and a guy who was set to be immortalized in the same night by fluke or getting lucky.

Michael Harris has worked his ass off to finally get the recognition he’s been destroying himself for years to get. NLWF was overrun by prima donna ‘major stars’ who believed the Federation would just take care of them forever. I was guilty of it too as I let the massive success one can attain in NLWF go to my head.

Now we are witnessing these veterans who have fought all over the world for all sorts of promotions, but never got a chance to do it in the NLWF under the big bright lights. Psycho and Harris are the two that come to mind the most. Psycho with fifteen years and Harris with fourteen. Even James Shark who came into NLWF in 2009 as a rookie off the streets. He couldn’t get it done in NLWF then traveled around to different smaller promotions to fine tune his skill.

Finally they’ve got the platform they deserve. Gifted with opportunity after opportunity the Federation will take care of them in ways they’ve never even fathomed possible. Michael Harris is once again the underdog going into this match, yet he’s got the greatest chance of any of us to win the entire thing.

He carries with him the gift of unpredictability.

A gift he utilized at Warrior Games.

The other thing I found so impressive about him is that he knows what he’s talking about. Sure some of the things he says aren’t exactly true, but he believes them and backs them up making believers out of people in the process. He baited Chuck Matthews with several of the things he said and had him seemingly gripped to each and every word as he attempted his retort.

This show has been a repeat performance from him. Everything he’s had to say has been on point and accurate with laser like precision. My bro is going to have a nearly impossible time defending the NLWF Championship just in a King of the Throne match, add to the face he’s the main target and he stands no chance at all.

I don’t care what you or anyone else has to say about Warrior Games Bobby, I beat the shit out of you and showed you exactly why you DO NOT call out Ridicule! I wrecked you and only because I didn’t want the belt are you still in the NLWF Champion.

Add another slap to your face onto the Ridicule scoreboard!

You’re going to lose the NLWF Championship Robbie, then at One World Nation you’re going to lose your tag titles as well! Your downward spiral will be marked forever by your own stupidity to call out Nick F’N Ridicule!

Harris said people are sick of me. So many people are in denial, trying so hard to protect themselves or some bullshit reputation they feel the need to uphold. I’m not like that. He’s right, everyone is sick of Nick Ridicule and they have been for several years. The people turned on me a long time ago. Each time I win, each title, every main event, headline match, all the stars that could have been stomped under my foot before they can shine, it adds to the hatred they all feel for me. A hatred shared by a majority of the roster as well.

I am hated.

The whole world is my enemy and I’m just a Ridiculed walking target! Ten times better than anyone who dares call themselves the best and always out to prove it!

Those cheers I used to hear now replaced by jeers but it’s the same energy to me and I feed on it! Love me or hate me you’ll pay to see me either win or lose! All I can do is continue to cram the Ridicule down your throat until you’re dead or change the channel.

But you wont. You’ll continue to watch, to follow, to see me do what I do best no matter what it is I choose to do. You’ll bitch and complain as I Ridicule through the entire roster again and regain my position at the top of the list as number one pound 4 pound the way I always am able to do.

Who is going to stop me?

Michael Harris is good, I’ll give him that, but in an entire career he’s only just barely been able to scratch the surface of what I have done in this sport. I’m putting Michael Harris over to be the next NLWF Champion, but if think for a split second it’s because he’s better than me you ought to remove your head from your ass.

No, Michael Harris does not make mistakes. Well, rarely. But I’m sure I can push a pace that would break him or anyone else for that matter.

Blood, don’t even think I forgot about you. I’ve got a special kind of beating in store for you little fella. You see you’re back for revenge and I am the man who trashed you! I am the man who tried to rid the NLWF of your presence because you just don’t seem to get it.

You’re free from Betterman who just couldn’t evolve! He was happy to repeat the same shit over and over again! Now you’re picking up his torch, proceeding where he left off. You have a second chance, something that is not to go to waste.

I urge you to reconsider your idea of revenge, because trying to get revenge on me will get you killed. Just ask... oh wait you can’t because they are dead now! Don’t become just another victim when you can sell yourself to something better.

O’Shea, I’ve wanted to smash your face for a long time now. You see, I am my only weakness. I hear the phrase “hard work beats talent, when talent refuses to work hard” and it lingers with me because sometimes, most of the time this year, I’m just not into it and believe my skills can prevail even without any sort of training or preparation.

The last training camp I had for a fight was for James Shark at City of Evil and I made the world believe Nick Ridicule was back and better than ever with my performance. I carried ring rust sure but it was like being back at home inside the ring again.

I haven’t worked hard at this since that fight. It’s a hard realization and it’s tough to admit, but it’s fact. I’ve been skating by on name and technique this entire year and I made it to one of the Warrior Game main events. I became the NLWF Champion against a hungry challenger in Anthony King!

Me at my most average is still greatest than nearly everyone else in the NLWF.

Not for long.

I use my foresight to look ahead into the next era of the NLWF and I’m realizing I wont be able to just get by. Nick Ridicule has been called out and at Warrior Games I made a decision. No, not to retire and step away but to capture the Nick Ridicule that I am! To prepare for each match and fight each match like it’s my final battle.

Because it very well could be.

All of this can end in the blink of an eye.
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Match: NLWF Championship I_vote_lcap100/100The Match: NLWF Championship Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down