NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aaron's agenda

Go down

Aaron's agenda Empty Aaron''s agenda

Post by Aaron O'Shea May 18th 2009, 5:18 pm

The screen opens to an old boxing gym with a dusty floor and tattered equipment. The camera shows the Proving Ground Champion "The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman" Aaron O'Shea, wearing a grey tracksuit with his hood up covering a wound he received recently on Legacy at the hands of Dwayne Hurste, in the handicap match between the Fresh Talent Initiative (FTI) and Havoc.
A voiceover begins to play as we see Aaron on the skipping rope, in preperation for his huge fight against the Mexican Samurai at The Hall of Fame Ceremony event. The match which was booked by Hall of Fame inductee Joe Santiago.

In every mans life, it is time to step up and surpass what was once your better. To grow strong while others grow weak. The new kid in this business must do everything in his power to beat the old talent. He is Aaron O'Shea, and on May 23rd , he must overcome his idle to gain the respect of him and others which dare step in his way. With respect from the best , comes respect from the rest.

Camera cuts to Aaron punching the speed ball hanging from the rotten wooden ceiling .

I am Aaron O'Shea, "The Phenomenal Fighting Irishman" and on May 23rd I go against the legend that is the Mexican Samurai. He was at his peak the best in the business, but all good things must come to an end, and at the Hall Of Fame, your track record will be put to the test as I will do anything in my power to show you and the rest of the world that I am better than you and I am worthy to become the best in the business like once were.

Camera shows Aaron wrestling someone as he spars with him.

Once you were great but now you are just taking my spotlight. Just getting in the way of the future of this business. Not one man on earth can stop the future from coming as you are not Father Time, although considering how long you have been milking your career dry, you could be that old.

Camera cuts to shots of Aaron punching and kicking the punching bag with great force.

I had to be nice to you at that press conference so you would agree to face me before your career was cut. But you and I both know that i didnt mean that crap about oh I respect you too much to let you go without me competing with the great and powerful Samurai. I knew at that point that with the power your name carries in this company that if I were to beat you then it would be a huge stepping stone for my career.

Camera shows clips of Mexican Samurais greatest matches and accomplishments.

I know you were once a top dog and that you have written yor name in stone, in the record books. Now dont get me wrong I didnt mean I dont respect what you ahve done with your career, I do. I just dont respect the fact that you are hanging around milking this business dry just so you can have one more match where the spot light is directed on you.
Well congratualtions you did it, one more great match, you can finally leave. But I think we all know that you will be back at NLWF just so you can make an extra bit of cash, milking the company dry again.
But of corse dont forget the fact that you can always go do autograph signings at the local Wall-Mart. You know join up with your old wrestling buddies, all in their wheelchairs, because of the pain they have been inflicted trying to impress and get to the big leagues.

Camera shows random indy wrestling matches, and some with Mexican Samurai before he made it big.

See they all had friendships with you untill you bailed on them and got to where they wanted to be so much easier because you had a slight youth advantage on your side, because they didnt want to bring in these older guys, even though probably better than you, they might not last as long, well look what happened to you.
You wasted that by retiring young, and now when you go back to the old buddies, they will resent you for wasting a perfect opportunity that they could have had, and they could have made something out of.
You have wasted a career by retiring so soon. Why did you bother, when you were going to make a half assed attempt at a career, when most give their lives to get whree you are and last longer. But they can never make it because people like you take up their places, while theyre stuck performing for twenty people in some hick town school gymnasium.

Camera shows x-rays, and Mexican Samurai talking to his doctor in a cast, when the NLWF showed him as he was out of action at some point.

Now I know you have taken blows every night and sometimes days aswell, and the bones are more brittle, and the muscles are loosening and now you are finding it hard to just get out of bed in the morning, because if you think about it, wrestling is the equivelant of getting hit by a car 50 or 60 times a match, of course at low speeds but still, it racks up the doctors notes eh?

Camera shows pictures of Mexican Samurai with his family, on vacations, days out backstage, etc.

I bet your family pleaded for you to retire, thats why your leaving isnt it? I see now, your leaving because you have no backbone to stand up to your family and say, "This is my career choice", no you cant say that, can you Sam? You were losing your family or you were losing your passion.
Now I get it, you got no balls, thats why your leaving, well fine then but I aint going to treat you differently just because, your old lady has you on a leash.

Camera cuts to Aaron O'Shea who is sitting in the ring on a steel chair looking deep into the cameras lense.

You better bring your A-game because I am not going to give you the satisfaction of beating, just so you can enhance your ego for another year, before you get the urge to get back in the ring again, and the subsequently lose your wife and kids. Let these last two matches be it, and dont wind up like a sad pathetic old loser who wants one more paycheck.

Camera cuts to the Hall Of Fame Event Poster, with all the details of the event posted on it.

Camera fades to black.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Aaron's agenda I_vote_lcap100/100Aaron's agenda Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down