NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Death of a Tradition

Go down

The Death of a Tradition  Empty The Death of a Tradition

Post by DreamKiller227 June 24th 2013, 6:36 pm

The Death of a Tradition  3-25-home-office-living-etc1

Setting:

Rye Payne in his home office with his personal camera set up. He is shown sitting at his desk, flipping through the Trail by Combat line up and just seen Aaron Matthews little interview.

Time:

8:00 pm

{Rye Payne puts the sheet down and looks at the camera}

Rye: Greetings Everyone! This is NLWF's first taste of the assassin cam. This is just a extra outlet to get out my thoughts, some thoughts that aren't appropriate for television. This started out as a way to vent but soon turned to a way to send messages. So let's start shall we audience!

Rye: Aaron Matthews, I just say your little promo on me. I wish i saw it early so i can prep for my interview with that asshole reporter but whatever. I know all about this business, this is by far not my first match so if your looking to get a challenge or for a all out fight, that is already checked off. I know this won't mean shit here but I am a former champion that just fell off. But don't worry about my past, you should worry about my present or i may just beat you as easy as 1.2.3!

{Rye Payne stands up and sits on the desk with his arms crossed.}

Rye: You see the difference between us is, I am going into this match expecting a all out brawl. I don't doubt you or anyone. I learned that now, the minute you drop your guard with anyone, it cost you, Both in that ring and in the back..

Rye: So Aaron, all those things you said about me, You don't need to worry about me but maybe worry about yourself and don't think for one second that I will just roll over and die. I'm going into every match like its my last. I have nothing to lose at this point and that is the part everyone should fear the most!

Rye: Broadcast out.

{The Camera fades off as his trademark Assassin's Logo is left in the background and begins to flicker until cut off.}
DreamKiller227
DreamKiller227
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1993-02-27
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Detroit, Michigan
Number of posts : 6

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Death of a Tradition  I_vote_lcap100/100The Death of a Tradition  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down