NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witness death

Go down

Witness death Empty Witness death

Post by Nick Ridicule October 29th 2010, 10:54 pm

STRIKE BACK KID
THE MATCH
This is it. In a match labeled my final stand I prepare to go through with one of the most despicable matches ever seen in the NLWF. A match where I put the life of a perfectly innocent woman on the line, in order to get whatever I want!

Sound like someone you know?

If you haven’t guessed it by now, over the last two months, I’ve become Chuck Matthews. You see, when I realized he was trying so hard to steal my persona, I didn’t think he would be able to pull it off. However, as time went on, as Bad Company threatened lives and jobs in order to gain members, I realized he had done it.

Even though he did it wrong.

He became a good guy, through bad guy tactics. He stepped on everyone he needed to step on, recruited anyone naïve or weak enough to follow him, took over the company and forced it into his image.

His perfect cause.

Bad Company has done well, I’ll never argue that. This has been the best match of my entire career. Inside the ring, no one has ever lasted two months against me. In the ring, no one has hit me with as many big shots as I’ve taken these last few months.

Bad Company is a worthy adversary, to Nick Ridicule.

Congratulations.

Now we move into the end. A match that guarantees one of us is leaving the NLWF. This is all or nothing for both of us. But at the top, as Chuck Matthews has probably learned, the use for secret plans becomes unnecessary.

You told me to stick to my strengths.

My style is hybrid.

Everything is a strength of mine.

You want to fight? I’m the #1 ranked wrestler in the entire world. I’m undefeated in Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing.

You want to make teams? I’ve got a phonebook inside my phone that resembles an actual phonebook. I’ve got friends who are will to stand by me against evil.

You want to play chess? I’m the fucking best!

You want to be Nick Ridicule?

There is only one.

I am him and he is me.

But since you wanted to play, I decided I could be a better bad guy than Chuck Matthews ever dreamed of. Not only that, I could come up with a plan that will blow his mind to shit! That I could show him that he’s really not as smart as he says he is.

That’s when you know it’s real. When other people say it is. The only person to ever call Chuck Matthews the smartest man in wrestling, is Chuck Matthews.

Prepare to be proven wrong.

When people are calling me the smartest man in wrestling, I hope it eats away at you. Knowing that all of it is your own fault. You did this to yourself! You deserve to be destroyed.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

Chuck Matthews will be hand fed the biggest piece of humble pie ever baked up. For two months I’ve waited for this chance. For two months I’ve dreamed of the night Bad Company dies.

I don’t have to dream anymore. It’s about to become a reality.

The only thing I wasn’t expecting when I came up with this plan was, Biggie Mac. Who the hell could have seen his rise coming? The guys name is Biggie Mac. No one took him seriously, myself included.

How many UFC fighters have we seen successfully transition to the NLWF.

Mexican Samurai.

End list.

Even he wasn’t that successful. Biggie Mac has already become more of a success than Mexican Samurai ever was, and the guy has only been here a month.

So when Biggie Mac was added into this equation, I had to ask myself.

“What would Matthews do?”

So I began to devise another plan. I went back to the drawing board and I cooked up an extra helping of humble pie for the other members to share while Chuck Matthews was eating his.

Live or die.

I get Biggie Mac, the most unstoppable force to hit the federation since Nick Ridicule, to join me at City of Evil. It was as simple as looking at the directions on an invitation. The Dark Knights invaded the wedding.

We raised hell like never before seen and we crashed that son of a bitch in legendary fashion! As soon as the guests were discombobulated, that’s when the plan took affect. I grabbed Chuck Matthews and held a gun to his head.

Classic.

Water and red food coloring. The look of fear on his face, and the faces of everyone else around was priceless. But I was only a distraction. While all eyes were on me, The Dark Knights took Anna. We met up at the meeting spot and that’s how Live or Die happened.

It’s amazing how at the end of last month, this all started with me challenging Bad Company to a match at City of Evil. One month later, look at how things turned out.

Chuck Matthews said it himself, I heard it.

He said I was a bigger asshole than he ever was.

Mission accomplished.

Not let me respond by saying, you are not the greatest leader this company has ever had. You are not the greatest champion this company has ever had. You are not the best wrestler in the world. You are not loved by millions. You are not.

You are not.

You sir, are not, Nick Ridicule.

You’re nothing.

I’m going to make you regret that plan you made. I’m going to force you to apologize to me, for that plan you made.

Because you will rue the day you fucked with Nick Ridicule.

You’ll regret adding that part to your plan where you decided to make Nick Ridicule hate you.

I guarantee it.

As for you Biggie Mac. I’m sorry that I was forced to do this. You have to believe me when I tell you that dinner we had, that football game we went too was real. Also I want you to know when I said you were my favorite UFC fighter of all time, I meant it.

I know you’ll never be able to forgive me for what I’ve done. I’m not even going to ask you too. I just want you to know that Anna will be safe, as long as you do the right thing. She’s on my team, so if I lose, she loses.

If she loses, you lose.

I know you don’t know Chuck Matthews, the way I know Chuck Matthews. That’s ok. But all you have to do is look at some old NLWF footage and you’ll know what I’m talking about. All you have to do is ask anyone, on the roster, backstage, any of the referees, any women he’s been with.

They’ll tell you what kind of person he is.

I know Bad Company has been forced to drink the “cause koolaid” but it’s a lost cause.

Let me be the light that once against shows everyone the path. Allow me to right the wrongs of the past months.

I’ll gladly be the guy who erases this era in NLWF history.

By any means necessary.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Witness death I_vote_lcap100/100Witness death Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down