NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allow me to re-introduce Myself

Go down

Allow me to re-introduce Myself Empty Allow me to re-introduce Myself

Post by DreamKiller227 June 24th 2013, 12:26 pm

Allow me to re-introduce Myself Interview_room

Time:
12:00 pm

Inner Thoughts:
{ Damn this chair hurts my ass! Big place like this you think they would have some decent chairs.That secretary had some nerve, thinking i was a pizza delivery boy, what the hell is wrong with people? Now this asshole in front of me, I bet he would rather be anywhere else than here.  I wonder if this guy even lifts.....*chuckles*

NLWF Reporter: What's so funny?

Rye: Oh nothing just thinking about that question.....

Reporter: Well then answer it.

Rye: Come again?

Reporter*sighs* Listen here man, You don't want to be here. I for damn sure rather be talking with more important people. So let's just speed this shit up shall we?

{The smug reporter leaning back with a grin, as he takes a sip of his coffee waiting in reply of Payne.} 

Rye{leaning forward in his chair, staring at him}

Rye: I'm sorry what's your name again?

Max: It's Max, i don't think i need to give out my last name!

Rye: Max....I presume it's because your douche meter is to the Max?

Max: What?

Rye: Nevermind....Now can you ask your question again Douche...uh Max?

Max*breathing heavy with disdain* I was just asking you what are your plans going into your debut match with Aaron Matthews? The fans know very little about you, this is your chance to tell them.

Rye: This may be my 1st NLWF match but not my first match ever so all the butterflies have long died out in my stomach. As for my plans against Matthews, I just want to go out there and go to work....That's it. I'm not going to go into this long rant of how i'm superior and all that crap. I've past that part of my career, every match i'm in i will give it my all, Win or lose, everyone will be talking about how i stole the whole damn show and that's how i will know i did good. Be it a clean win or a not so clean win, winning is winning at the end of the day!

Max: Winning is winning....not that you said that i'm sure every referee will be keeping an eye on you.

Rye: It doesn't matter, I will always find a way. You give me an inch i'll take a mile and while your bitching afterwards I just might knock your ass out.

Max: Let's move onto something else about match styles here. Will you be able to let's say hang with the wrestlers of No Limits or will you be running home with your tail between your legs, crying for your mommy? *smirks thinking he got him*

Rye: Well I'm no stranger to extreme style of matches, in fact those are the most fun and easy ways to show everyone. Your not messing around and here to stay! I'm not intimidated by anyone on this roster! And if i can't then i can be a mediocre reporter you make it look easy.*leans back in his chair*

Max: Well as much fun as this was, let's wrap this up. You got in final comments to add....no ok well thank.....

{Rye Payne reaches over and takes the mic before he could finish}

Rye: Nice job smart ass but I have one more thing to say: Matthews, No Limits as a whole and if i still have any fans mostly likely not who followed me from my former company. I just want say that The Dream Killer, The Assassin, not the sad, depressed Payne is back!*Holds up his Assassin Logo with his hands* Its been too long and i'm out.

{Rye Payne drops the mic on Max's head and gets up, walks out the room over to his agent Linn Washington, who looks pleased at what he saw and as The reporter just sits in his chair rubbing his head.}

Linn: Good to see, your back as your old self*holds up his hand*

Rye{puts Washington's hand down} My offer still stands, If i can't make it here, then i'm done with wrestling entirely.

Linn: What about all that stuff you just said?

Rye: I was putting on a show, what did you expect for me to not be in it 100%, I signed a contract that in my mind is a commitment and if i break it, then i'd be worse off so shall we go. I need to get a beer.

Linn: Yea sure let's go

{Linn and Rye walk towards the elevator, proceeds inside and the door closes behind them}

off: yeah sorry if it's late and if not then right on time. lol i did this with a headache ha
DreamKiller227
DreamKiller227
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1993-02-27
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Detroit, Michigan
Number of posts : 6

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Allow me to re-introduce Myself I_vote_lcap100/100Allow me to re-introduce Myself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down