NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why don't we introduce a little insanity?

Go down

Why don't we introduce a little insanity? Empty Why don't we introduce a little insanity?

Why don't we introduce a little insanity? Crimecraft-psd56393

The Match
Preparing for War

Evolution…sometimes it occurs on the genetic level. Human beings’ DNA changes to allow them to develop physical characteristics that aid the person to survive in a new environment that presents different challenges. But evolution can also be mental. Evolution can occur when one opponent studies his enemy extremely closely. Mental evolution can occur when a person watches someone, studies them, learns how to adapt to the challenges presented by their enemy, learns their enemy’s strengths and exploits their enemy’s weaknesses…

-Nick…I have evolved-

You and I always know that…when we face each other…that it’s going to be a war. The rivalry between Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule has a long and storied history…stretching all the way back to when you made your return to NLWF and I made my debut. But our rivalry was one sided…consisting mostly of me hating you with every fiber in my body but you just beating me down time and again and walking away victorious…

-But then…Se7en Sins II happened-

Say what you will Nick…say that you took the beating to join Bad Company…say that you let me beat you almost to death to show Ashley how truly sorry you were about all that had happened…say that you let me destroy you in four straight matches because Ashley, being the puppet master that she is, told you to do so. It doesn’t matter what your excuse is Nick…because Se7en Sins II was when our rivalry was taken to the next level. Se7en Sins II was where I took your World and Undisputed Titles from you…Se7en Sins II was where I took your life expectancy and cut at least two years off of it…Se7en Sins II was when I took your career and pushed it off of a cliff…Se7en Sins II was where I forced the great Nick Ridicule to go crawling on his hands and knees to Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus and beg for a new contract…

-Se7en Sins II was where I took everything from you Nick-

But then, the very next Revolution…you took things from me. You took the titles back…you took my undefeated streak inside God’s Graveyard…but I retained the thing that matters the most to me. I retained my undefeated streak inside the NLWF Double Cage Horror…I remain undefeated inside the Steel Asylum…I weathered the onslaught of the great Nick Ridicule and defeated him inside my own personal little house of horrors. Not only that…but for the first time in our rivalry…I pinned you. I beat you down so badly that you had no choice but to allow yourself to lose by pinfall to me. On Revolution: Road to the City of Evil…in that two out of three falls match…in three of the most physically and mentally punishing structures in the history of mankind…Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule made history.

-After those two matches…our rivalry evolved-

This brings me to our match on FTW’s second stop on the Global Takeover Tour. Our rivalry has evolved…both of us have grown, both physically and mentally…both of us have evolved as fighters, your MMA arsenal has grown while my capacity and affinity for violence has reached new levels…and both of us have at least a shred of respect for one another. We both have seen what happens when either Corey Casey or Nick Ridicule step out of the limelight…both of us have seen what happens when either Corey Casey or Nick Ridicule aren’t heavily involved in a show…

-The whole show goes to shit-

The sad truth is this Nick…

-We need each other-

Let me explain. People love to cheer for Nick Ridicule…they love to cheer as loud as they can for their hero…Nick Ridicule…”the light at the end of the tunnel.” The mindless masses love you unconditionally Nick…much like you love them. Whereas those same people hate me…not just regular hatred though…those same people that cheer their lungs out for Nick Ridicule love to hate Corey Casey. They love the loathing that they feel for me…they need the poison that I cause to flood their veins…they feed on the savagery that I bring each and every week…

-Without each other…the balance would collapse-

Without Corey Casey, the mindless masses would see the cracks in their heroes’ shining armor. They would see the darkness that haunts the corners of Nick Ridicule’s mind and the sheer rage that lies at the base of every single thing that you do Nick. Without me to hate…the great Nick Ridicule would have no one to do battle with…without me to loathe, the mindless masses would cast down their hero and turn their backs on you. Ratings would tank and that would spell the death of FTW.

But, on the other side of the coin, without Nick Ridicule there would be no one to stop me from bringing the darkness and violence to FTW. Without Nick Ridicule, there would be no one to stand against me and evil would shoot straight to the top of FTW. Without Nick Ridicule acting as the chemo…the cancer known as Corey Casey would spread throughout FTW unchecked. Again, ratings would tank…because the mindless masses wouldn’t want to watch Corey Casey dominate anyone and everyone placed in his path and mow them down as if they were nothing.

-Our fight will have no end-

Because if it does reach the point where one no longer needs the other…then it will spell the death of our industry. If our rivalry gets to the point where Corey Casey finally kills off Nick Ridicule…what I have predicted will come to pass and the end of FTW will be at hand. But there is a difference Nick…I have had my eyes opened and I can see what needs to take hold in FTW…

-Anarchy-

The rise and fall of the Dark Knights has shown me the light. With rebel groups providing unrest and causing the established order to constantly be in a state of chaos…the strong will survive. Only those who are able to weather the chaos…only those who are able to thrive in the insanity will be able to achieve the next step of greatness. On FTW…I will begin the de-stabilization process…on FTW I will introduce the Era of Insanity…

-And it all starts with you Nick-

In order to induce anarchy…you need to de-stabilize the current régime. In order to introduce a little chaos…you need to show the people that their symbol of stability and order can bleed. And making people bleed…introducing insanity…is something I am very very good at…

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit