NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Annihilation Tournament

Go down

Global Annihilation Tournament Empty Global Annihilation Tournament

Post by Hostyle Jones June 11th 2013, 9:55 pm

Through the Global Annihilation parking lot, the camera zooms in and adjusts to focus in on a solid white Greyview Asylum van backing into the parking garage. To the right of the Greyview van, a mass of enforcers gather up surrounding Ashley Matthews and awaiting the Greyview staff to exit the van.

The parking lights come on and the van shuts off. The sound of the driver and passanger side door is heard opening and closing and then a moment later two Greyview Asylum guards approach the back door.

The sound of keys jingling is heard as the guard who approached on th drivers side finds the key to the padlock on the back door to the Greyview Asylum van...

POP

The lock comes undone and the guard pulls the lock of and unlatches the latch.

The back door to the van slowly swings open as both guards begin to draw a ramp from the back of the van dropping it to the floor after full extension...

Down comes the roll'a'bed being wheeled by a third Greyview guard.

Once the roll'a'bed makes it onto the concrete, the two guards begin to lift and slide the ramp back to its original state.

After a moment, the camera zooms in on Hostyle Jones strapped to the roll'a'bed in a stray jacket with a muzzle mask across his face.

Ashley Matthews steps forward and holds her arm out looking at Hostyle Jones, revealing a collar of somesort.

[size=12]
Ashley Matthews : Hostyle, I hope you're ready for what tonight brings. I have already seen that bringing you to NLWF events wasn't a smart move after One World Nation, so I got something else for added security.

Ashley Matthews shakes the collar device in her hand while Hostyle eyes the collar with a sedated look through his glassy eyes.

Ashley Matthews : This collar right here is going to be locked around your neck, Hostyle. It was designed by Matthews Enterprises and do you know what it's purpose is??

Hostyle doesn't respond...

Ashley Matthews steps forward and opens the end of the collar leading it around Hostyle Jones neck and then closing it firmly. Ashley Matthews then points as one of the ME security staff go around the back of the roll'a'bed that Hostyle Jones is strapped to, beginning to hook the lock around the collar. While this happens, Ashley Matthews lifts her hand to Hostyle revealing another device.

Ashley Matthews : This is a shock collar, Hostyle. That means that if you run or do anything out of line tonight, you are sure to feel a good number of watts circulate through your body. Basically tonight, you are my bitch!!

CLANK

CLANK

CLANK

The sound echos the parking garage as the camera pans around to find Robbie Hart approaching with a few Ape Shit Army members in ape masks. All dragging bats across the parking garage floor as they stop a few feet away from Ashely Matthews and the Matthews Enterprise security...

Robbie Hart : I'm takin' Jones with us, much like I did last time, and if you deny we're gonna' split every one of your mens craniums until there is no resistance to stop it, bitch!!

Ashley Matthews laughs as she holds her hand up signaling for Robbie Hart to wait a moment...

Ashley Matthews : You can take him...

Robbie Hart looks cofused as Ashely Matthews waves her hand signaling for the ME staff to move our of the way giving Robbie Hart a clear path at Hostyle Jones.

Robbie walks up to Hostyle and pats him on the shoulders. Robbie Hart then reaches forward and goes to unstrap Hostyle from the roll'a'bed, but before he can grab the strap, Hostyle Jones begins to twist and cringe around rocking the roll'a'bed over sending himself crashing to the ground along with it.

Robbie Hart looks up at Ashley Matthews who has a grin across her face. She holds the controller to the shock collar into the air...

Ashley Matthews : I own him now!!

Ashley Matthews presses the button, causing Hostyle to jolt around painfully with little movement due to being strapped to the roll'a'bed. Robbie takes a step forward as Matthews Enterprise security begins to form around Ashley Matthews.

Ashley Matthews : Wait, I didn't lie. You can take Hostyle with you and the Ain't Shit Army, but I know what your intentions were and let me tell you one thing that was ordered by the NLWF Corporate office previous to our arrival here. Robbie, if you strike me- which it looks like that was your intention, you will be banned from MEN Tv and you will also submit your rights to your title oppertunity tonight. Also, just for my own comfort- if you attempt to interfere in the tag team superfight tonight, the same rules apply. With that said, play nice say goodbye to the land of no limits!

Robbie Hart : Fuck you Ashley, you can't do that...

Ashley Matthews : I just did! Now, pick that peice of shit up and let him relax until his match. If you try to remove the shock collar I will know and that wouldn't be a route that you would want to take.

Ashley Matthews begins to walk past Robbie and the ASA members. After getting a couple steps past Robbie Hart, Ashley stops and turns her head to the side, leaving Robbie Hart with one more peice of advice...

Ashley Matthews : Tonight I guess it looks like the two of you are the bitches. Have fun, because I doubt you will be the victor of the Global Annihilation Tournament, and I also doubt that Jones and Ridiculw will stand a chance in the superfight tonight. Matthews Enterprises and Reign Of Chaos have things locked down tonight, so Starfuckers Inc. better go back to the drawing board and think things through.

Ashley Matthews turns and begind to walk away once more with security following behind her. Robbie Hart steps over to Hostyle Jones and squats down to the concrete floor beginning to help him up. The camera then begins to zoom out as the scene fades to black...

==========

Psycho says I am not that great?

Brenton Cyrus says I am not fit to be champion??

This is coming from a team of two complete opposites. I won't talk about my accomplishments this time, Psycho, I will talk about the chemistry of your team.

Do you really think you can trust Brenton Cyrus?

If you do, consider that ignorant...

Brenton likes control and Brenton also goes where he sees the best oppertunity for Brenton. I mean Brenton Cyrus is suppose to have all this power and authority, but he wants to fall in line under someone like you? You are a fuckin' fool and Brenton is sure playin' you like one. He's just waiting to stab the knife in your back and take everything that he can from you.

Shit, he's silently fucking you with no lube, brotha'!

Brenton seen you rise up after the couple fights that he had with you and now he wants to jump on the band wagon to reinvent himself for a moment. When he's done sucking the legacy that you are trying to build dry, he will throw you to the wolves my friend, because let's be honest, In NLWF history where haven't you heard Brenton's name pop up?

That's why I said he is a ship jumping whore!!

As for the comment you made to not being that great...

I don't want to be great, It just comes with the job! Going ape-shit is what I do, and if it makes people remember my name then so be it. Just know that I do cover all bases. You and Brenton say that I don't even know what comes out of my mouth. My response is that I don't talk what I talk for nothing.

I am the verbal grenade for a reason...

I mean, all this time I'm tellin' the both of you that you need to worry about me and the truth is you both need to worry about one another. This team that you have assembled is already in turmoil, Psycho. I would be surprised if this likely pairing lasts until Simple Survival. Especially if the Reign Of Chaos can not take out Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule at Global Annihilation Tournament.

The Reign Of Chaos would show their asses to be nothing more then another Mafia! Yeah, I said it, because it pisses the both of you off to be compared to those "other guys". You want to show me that I'm wrong when I compare you to them, the ring is where you settle it. As for the ring that night, well, you can just say that it will be owned by Starfuckers Inc. and there isn't a damn thing that either of you can do about it.

[/size]
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Global Annihilation Tournament I_vote_lcap44/100Global Annihilation Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down