NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

■The Interview■RP#2

Go down

■The Interview■RP#2 Empty ■The Interview■RP#2

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 4th 2013, 3:22 am

■The Interview■RP#2 BrentonCyrusRPHeader

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-
-■THE LORD■-
-■THE GOD■-
■The Interview■RP#2 BCBanner2

The Previous Matches
World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion
Brenton Cyrus
Takes The Sword of Fire

The Gauntlet

It was a match that featured nearly everyone in the NLWF battling it out in matches that truly showed the rank of the Federation. James Shark was able to run through fifteen matches, he defeated man after man until finally he would be knocked from the ring.

It’s a shame, because I wanted to go against James Shark, I wanted to be the guy that stopped his streak. Our paths will cross someday, it’s bound to happen and I hope that it does while we are the best ranked in the entire Federation.

It was Nick Ridicule who was able to stop the streak, catching James Shark after he fought sixteen different matches in a row. It was an amazing and truly inspiring performance and the rivalry between Shark and Ridicule got another boost. It’s only a matter of time before they fight once again in an epic encounter that beats even the City of Evil clash they had.

But matches like that are reserved for the future, I’m talking about the past. The Gauntlet was the opportunity for someone to gain several wins while also capturing The Sword of Fire. I have a major championship match waiting for me whenever I decide to fight a champion. Right now my priority though is to keep the World Championship.

I was able to come in and stop Nick Ridicule. I defeated the man who would go on to become No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion that same night. The man who defeated the Undisputed Champion right before I took him on. I stopped Nick Ridicule and that put me ahead of everyone in this Federation.

I wasn’t finished at that point though. This Gauntlet was no easy task, especially since my match may have been the toughest on the entire card. Following Nick Ridicule I had to take on Robbie Hart, riding all his momentum from tag team division dominance.

Robbie Hart is a brash young SOB who not only believes he can beat everyone in front of him, but he believes he can bitch slap you while he does it! He tried to walk right through me thinking in my weakened state that he could eliminate me from the match. It would have been the biggest win of your NLWF career, even bigger than your tag team win at PRIDE.

This would have set you over the top and you actually would have earned an NLWF title match against Nick Ridicule instead of getting in because you’re his brother and can just ride into Warrior Games on his back.

You failed to pull off the big win after getting to rest throughout the entire Gauntlet and the success that could of been yours I made my own.

Same goes for Hostyle Jones. Had either of you pushed yourselves harder you would have been able to pull off the big one. But instead the only success either of you can seem to find is when you’re holding each others hands.

I expect the two of you to step up as World Champions, be it singles or tag team gold. The two of you should be able to main event a pay per view because you’re the best tag team on earth and yet when I consider either of you as main event guys I just don’t see it.

Allow your losses to me in the gauntlet to be the wakeup call that makes you realize the next time you get a chance to do something big, you do whatever it takes to get it done in a big way! I’m sure the two of you were just satisfied with retaining tag team gold, but in order to market yourselves as stars you need to stand out.

It was I who stepped into the fire and prevailed in the Gauntlet! It is I who holds the Sword of Fire with a future opportunity at wrestling greatness on my way to becoming an Immortal twice over! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is riding a wave of greatness right now and I’m surfing that bitch!

In the next era of the No Limit Wrestling Federation I will still have the Sword of Fire and I will use it against a champion of my choosing to set up a match that becomes match of the year when all is said and done. Will I go for a champion with the Sword of Fire in New York for One World Nation? Will it be at Global Annihilation or breaking new ground at the first NLWF event in Mexico at Trial by Combat?

Simple Survival or Resurrection of Respect are two huge events as well that the Sword of Fire Champion that I am could step up to fight whoever the champion of is of my choosing.

Anarchy has ended. Sure some rebellious souls remain and will present some problems only for themselves as the dawning of Respect for this sport, for this Federation, for the prestigious and meaningful championship belts. The NLWF has found its owner once again in Brenton Cyrus. Tournament to the Title World Heavyweight Champion and Sword of Fire holder Gauntlet winner!

The Interview

Brenton Cyrus enters the Federation Insider studio and has a seat across from Graham Fitzpatrick the owner of Federation Insider

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Fitz..

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Mr. Cyrus.

Both men sit across from each other on stools in front of a backdrop featuring Federation Insider and NLWF logos on it.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
This is the first interview you’ll have done since you announced to the world at the end of Valentines Day Inferno that you are the owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Brenton Cyrus nods his head, a smirk on the side of his face pointing toward the camera capturing his good side.

Mr. Fitzpatrick

Now, this time are you sure it is official, are you sure you are the actual owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation? Because I would hate for another City of Evil incident to happen where the rub is ripped from your feet.

Brenton Cyrus chuckles slightly.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
It is official.

Brenton Cyrus reaches into the inside pocket of his blazer and pulls out a contract with his name signed on the dotted line.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I am the owner of the No Limit Wrestling Federation.

Brenton Cyrus tucks the contract back into the inside pocket.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Back when I took over Legacy, I knew I didn’t have ownership of the NLWF. I took over by forcing Ramirez Silva out of his own company. I ran the best show NLWF had ever seen with my Legacy product and because of that, I took over Direct Hit as well. I united the two shows and took the company from a split nationwide product, turning it into an International sensation with my amazing World War Tour. I brought new ideas to the sport and I used NLWF, a no limit fight product, and I made it a spectacle like no other!

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Indeed you did. But lets not forget that you also allowed the company to fall into some dark times. It was you working behind the scenes with Chuck Matthews to create Bad Company, a group that would inevitably lead to the death of the NLWF on several occasions.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What do you truly know of what I did or didn’t do for the NLWF? Not a single thing. It’s your job to find out what I did for NLWF and let the audience be my judge. Not the way you do things here at Federation Insider where you lead people into believing what you want them to believe!

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Settle down, calm.. It is not my intention to stir the pot with you. Simply stating what I know in hopes of your response answering all questions.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I got sick. I gave away the World Championship because I thought it would be best to focus on NLWF as owner only. My sickness was..

Mr. Fitzpatrick
What is this sickness you speak of? What was wrong?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s not important. What is important is I always did what I believed was best for the NLWF. I will once again do what is best for the Federation and right now that means getting through this month of March into the glory of the next coming era. I have the type of roster, the type of viewers, the kind of die hard fans that I have always wanted.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
What about this NLWF makes you think things wont go exactly like they have in the past?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Because I have learned from the past. I know what works in this sport and the things that don’t. I can see the things that need to be fixed and have ideas in store to see the sport rise to heights even more beyond belief!

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Such as.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Fine. For example King of the Throne is going to be the first event in NLWF history to take place as three separate venues at once. Each major title will be defended at a different stadium packed with what I’m expecting and anticipating to be the biggest turnout in Federation history!

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Interesting. What if the major title matches can’t sell out venues over seas in England?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
We’ve already looked into the numbers and could expect nearly fifty thousand people in each venue. Especially for the King of the Throne Matches, following Warrior Games which is already set to be one of the best events of all time.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Warrior Games seems like it is going to be the make it or break it event for the Federation, does that hold true to you?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Not at all. Warrior Games will live up past expectations, but if it does not for some reason I believe King of the Throne will be the show that can recover from anything. What I expect to happen is for Warrior Games reach new heights, then to catapult past those heights with King of the Throne!

Mr. Fitzpatrick
As Owner and World Champion for that matter, who would you call the five franchise guys you’ve got on your roster currently?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
That’s an interesting question. I considering myself a guaranteed guy I wont use a franchise tag on myself. Nick Ridicule is Immortalized and therefore I do not believe him to be the kind of guy I can put the Federation on the shoulders of anymore as the franchise. He is without a doubt a ring general and has the drawing power still to promote in high level match ups.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You’re avoiding the question..

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
No, just preparing it better than you were able to. James Shark is the number one guy in the Federation. I would put a franchise tag on him before anyone else and I did. I always believed in Shark and finally he’s living up to all the hype he’s had.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
I figured you would choose him first, but you are right when it comes to living up to his hype finally. He’s also a gold mine when it comes to Federation Insider stories.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Psycho would be the next guy I place a Franchise tag on. He’s fought his entire life it would seem for this moment and now that he’s here he can’t even enjoy it. The guy has the potential and the greatness inside of him to be my greatest adversary in this entire sport.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You always speak so highly of him, him of you. How do the two of you expect to promote the greatest rivalry seemingly without any hatred?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
The two of us get it done inside the ring. Inside that ring we are two of the most competitive guys you can ever fight against. They say the devil was once gods favorite angel. Just because two people are against one another, just because they are opposing, it doesn’t mean they have to have some sort of sick and twisted hatred. It can be about the World Heavyweight Championship! It can be about two of the best in the entire sport delivering the best fights of their entire careers, the best matches the people have ever witnessed! A rivalry between god and the devil can be about making everything better through their rivalry. A rivalry that lifts the sport because of the amazing quality delivered throughout a series of close classics.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You believe NLWF can promote that? Especially after years of a product that has promoted blood and hatred type feuds.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
NLWF will still be all about blood and canvas. Don’t let this era of Respect trick you into thinking NLWF is just going to forget what kind of a combat sport it is. The problem I have seen is that no one has any respect for anyone else. They don’t seem to have any sort of respect for the sport they are a part of.

Mr. Fitzpatrick

What do you mean?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I mean the way I’ve heard just my opponents going back and forth against one another with not even the slightest bit of respect. They both show me the respect I deserve and for that I am grateful, but this is about more than just myself. If you compete in the NLWF ring and you fight with all you got, you give it your best shot, you deserve at least a small bit of respect.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
So guys coming into NLWF proving grounds style, they should be respected?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
They should have a chance to show they deserve it. If you make it far enough in life to eventually compete in the ring where Immortals are made than you deserve that bit of respect that acknowledges at the very least that.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
I think I understand what you’re saying.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As for Psycho and Mitch, the two of them are World title challengers. If that is not worthy of at least a small bit of respect, then I fear both these men may be lost. You have to find at least a small level of respect for everyone you fight, because you could be the last one they do fight. Clearly both of these men are dangerous inside that ring and clearly they both are deserving of respect.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
So that’s the new era to come?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
The very best fighting the very best! By the end of things I believe everyone will have a common bond of respect. We may not all get along, most of us might not even like each other. But if you are a part of making the NLWF better in any way, you should be respected.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You seem excited about this NLWF that’s coming.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
NLWF has been amazing since its returned, but it has had no guidance. This is an entire sport without guidance. The sport needs leader in the form of men, not little boys who can’t even piss without spewing it on everyone around. We are supposed to be promoting and building up the sport and these spectacular events, not trying to break them down by ignoring when you are in a very dangerous match.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You don’t believe Psycho or Mitch Mcclure realize the dangers of the match?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
They realize that I am the threat and have both been very careful not to say anything that I could use to come back against. They were very respectful in what they had to say about me, but neither of them have any respect whatsoever for the other. I believe they will destroy each other in this match, they will focus on beating down the other because they believe it to be easy for some reason. They will destroy each other because of this lack of respect and that is when I will be able to swoop in with the win.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
You’re satisfied with taking a victory in that way?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Considering this is a match that shouldn’t be taking place, yeah I’m going to take whatever I can get. Whatever they will give me. This show, Dangerous by Design they’ve given my a break. They could have picked me apart while I was beaten down from my schedule but instead they destroyed each other. At this show I may not win, but I know for a fact I will not beat pinned.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Why did you request this interview. I always got the impression you hated Federation Insider, hated me. So why have me interview you, the first interview with you as owner of the NLWF?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Because I wanted to make an announcement that you of all people would want to hear more than anyone else.

Mr. Fitzpatrick
Another announcement? I’m listening.

Brenton Cyrus reaches into his pocket pulling out another contract.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
As of this morning, thanks to a deal I made with your now ex wife, I am the owner of Federation Insider affective immediately. You work for me Graham.

Graham Fitzpatrick gulps in shock then snatches the contract from the hand of Brenton Cyrus looking over at the paperwork that makes it official.

The Match
Dangerous By Design
Sydney, Australia
World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion
Brenton Cyrus
[vs]
Psycho [vs] Mitch Mcclure

Do either of you believe you deserve to be fighting for the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship at Warrior Games? Rhetorical question because only a fool would answer the question with an honest, “no.” Only someone who didn’t believe in what they were doing would admit to not deserving something they are so close to.

I don’t believe either of you made a strong enough showing to make a case for being the best in the world. Perhaps if this was a one on one match your efforts would have been worthy of deciding a number one contender. But this is the main event, this is the World Title, this is so much and I left the door wide open for either of you to run through.

You didn’t take advantage of my weakened state. You’ll regret it i’m sure when Dangerous By Design comes and goes and you wonder why you didn’t take the take to push yourself in those moments of time you had when you had them.

You’ll regret missing out on your shot at greatness because I’m not missing out on Warrior Games just because I’m a true champion who rises to any challenge! I’m not going to miss out on my shot just because you two were able to step in to this match.

Mitch Mcclure I’m taking that Australia Championship from you and you’re going to hand it over without hassle as a show of respect. Failure to do so will result in the World title match starting early as I add you to the body count then and there!

One day I believe it’ll all come together for you and you’ll rise to the heights of champion of the World. As of now though you’ve shown that in opportunities to rise to the next level, you just don’t seem to have what it takes. You don’t give much of a different outlook on things. You fall into the same old patterns instead of mixing things up, making it so that you can capture the interest of anyone who may come across you.

It is in your best interest and it is your job to make Mitch Mcclure a name that people know, that they respect. Up to now you have not done that. When Mitch Mcclure is mentioned boredom is closely associated with it. Even in Australia you aren’t over enough to break attendance records.

You are good. You are not yet great. You are the next big thing, not the now.

People wonder why I am not going to retire. The sport needs me. I tried to walk away and was begged to return because with me comes the very best this sport has to offer. I am what always seems to be best for business and when I go against myself bad things happen.

I can’t picture either of you entering Warrior Games as World champion, let alone entering the brand new era. Psycho may have what it takes to become the champion, but what it takes to be the champion? To be the guy who represents the sport around the world? To be the guy that make the company greater because he is champion?

No.

Not yet.

The Reign of Chaos grows stronger and at some point it will grow strong enough to topple any challenge. Right now though the Reign of Chaos does not have what it takes to stop The streak. Seven in a row I was the best in the month of February and my reward is that I have to defend the World title to start off another month.

Can anyone else do what I do? Can anyone else do what I have done?

So far I’m looking around and the answer is no.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
■The Interview■RP#2 I_vote_lcap100/100■The Interview■RP#2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down