NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview (with Spiders)

Go down

Interview (with Spiders) Empty Interview (with Spiders)

Post by The Notorious K.I.D October 29th 2010, 10:59 pm

I was at my house. I didn't have anything to do, or anywhere to be, and I was quite lonely. I hadn't been with a girl since Carla. Oh yeah, I might not have said it before, but I fucked her. I never really found out what happened to Stacy. I just left her behind like I did to everyone else, which was harsh of me.

I grabbed the remote for the television, and turned it on. There wasn't anything on. There never was. It was just going to be another boring old day for me. Just as I was about to get something to eat from the kitchen, my cell phone rang. I walked over to look at it, and it said 'Unknown Number.' I slid it open to speak.

The Notorious K.I.D
Hello?

After a few seconds, the person on the other line replied.

???
Hello there KID. I'm Steve Woods from the TV network Channel 69. I was wondering if there would be any chance of holding an interview with you about how and why you left NLWF, and we'd also like to ask you some questions about your match this week.

I laughed at the channel number, and then I actually thought seriously about what the man was asking. I hadn't told anyone why I left. And I didn't have much of a reason either, but I thought it would be good to be able to open up about it.

The Notorious K.I.D
Yeah sure that'd be fine, when were you thinking?

Steve Woods
Later on today, maybe 3pm? If you're free of course.

Wow, that was soon. But I wasn't doing anything today. I probably just would have slept.

The Notorious K.I.D
Yeah... that sounds fine.

Steve Woods
That's great KID, see you then.

The man hung up, and I put my phone back on the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was 2:00pm, and I hadn't done anything since the phone call, so what did I do? I got my weed stash out. I smoked for a while, before looking up at the clock. It was 2:45PM, I had to get to the network station. I quickly put on some random clothes, and ran outside. I hopped into my monster truck, and without looking, cut onto the road, and went as fast as possible. I made it to the Channel 69 network station. It was pretty big. I was expecting some low budget station.

I stumbled into the building, and went to one of the desks at the front.

The Notorious K.I.D
Hey, am I on in like 5 minutes?

Desk Lady
Yes you are. Are you ok, your eyes are red.

The Notorious K.I.D
Yeah, I’m fine.

I slowly walked over to some chairs and took I seat. Everything suddenly went fuzzy. And after a minute or two, a lady came into the room, and asked for me to follow her. I followed her, and then she pointed to a seat behind a desk. There was a microphone in front of each chair, and there were about 10 or 15 people sitting down in front watching. I sat down in my seat, and there were two men on either side of me.

The Notorious K.I.D
I’ve done a few of these before!

The two men looked at me strangely, and the camera man signalled that we were almost on air.

Camera Man
5... 4... 3... 2...

Interviewer one
And we’re back. Today, we’ve got The Notorious K.I.D from the NLWF here. And he’s going to talk to us about why he left the NLWF when he did.

While the man was talking, A spider ran across my desk. I followed it with my eyes before picking up the papers in front of me, rolling them up, and squished the shit out of it. I leant over to the guy next to me, laughing.

The Notorious K.I.D
Did you just see me destroy that spider.

Interviewer 2
KID, He just asked you a question.

The Notorious K.I.D
Maybe all his spider friends are after me now. THEY’RE GOING DOWN MY SHIRT!

I stood up on the table, and ripped off my shirt. The people in the audience were horrified.

Interviewer 1
K.I.D, there are no spiders under your shirt.

The Notorious K.I.D
THEY’RE GOING DOWN MY PANTS!

I undid my fly, and pulled my pants off.

Interviewer 2
SO WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE NLWF KID?

Said the interviewer, trying to make it look like nothing was happening. I jumped down off of the table, and started rolling on the floor. A few of the security guards picked me up, and walked me behind a curtain, they held me, as Steve Woods walked up to me.

Steve Woods
Look KID, we’re going to give you another chance. We’re in an add break now. So you’re going to put your clothes and answer our questions. Got it?

The Notorious K.I.D
Totally.

I walked back out to my chair, and sat down. A few people in the audience had left, and the ones remaining were still horrified and staring at me. Once again, the camera man signalled 5 seconds to go, and the interviewers began to speak again.

Interviewer 1
And we’re back. If you were tuned in before, we are sorry, and are going to start again, so KID-

I felt a spider crawl over my crutch, and I stood up again.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCKING SPIDERS!

I ripped off my pants, and my underwear, and ran around the table, screaming.

The Notorious K.I.D
GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!

Suddenly, a security guard speared me to the ground. It was a pretty intense spear, and it hurt. But it got the spiders off.

The Notorious K.I.D
Thanks dude, now we can get on with the interview.

Steve Woods
Put your clothes on, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

Camera Man
Um Steve, the camera is still rolling...

The security guards grabbed my clothes, and picked me up, before throwing me out of the front door. I was just laying in the middle of the street naked. A few people walked past staring. And after a minute or two, I stood up and put my clothes on. I made it back home, and switched on the TV.

The Notorious K.I.D
Now there should be something on.

TV
The News on Channel 69 was hit hard today, with guest speaker The Notorious K.I.D rampaging, over what seemed to be a spider. Steve Woods, CEO of Channel 69 had this to say. ‘There was clearly no spider.’

I laughed hysterically for a while. Today turned into a great day!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The Match - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Notorious K.I.D
This week in the triple threat match, I expected more. Jason, you are a great competitor, and you and I are going to destroy TJ. Because to be honest, I expected more from you TJ. You, an exciting young prospect. This match was your chance to evolve into legendary status. Imagine that, a win over two of the NLWF greats.

That’s how I came to be as good as I once was. I won some matches against big names. People began to notice me. And not long after winning a few smaller championships, I was a main eventer. Lighting up the stage each and every week.

That’s what this week should be for you. But you let me down. You let Jason down. And now we’re going to rip you to pieces. The Rising Star Championship doesn’t mean as much to me as some other championships. I was the World Heavyweight Champion for a long time. But this would be good for my return. I’d be one step closer to being almost as good as I was.

But I was the rising star of 2009. When I came back, and saw that there was a championship called ‘The Rising Star Championship’ I wanted it. This is a championship for me, and I’m going to do whatever I can to win this match, take the championship, and add to the Dark Knights for the first time.

We’re going to reign supreme again at The City of Evil, and there’s nothing Bad Company can do about it.

- K.I.D Out
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Interview (with Spiders) I_vote_lcap100/100Interview (with Spiders) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down