NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2)

Go down

It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2) Empty It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2)

Post by Pure Mcclure January 1st 2013, 11:38 pm

Scene opens with Mitch McClure sitting up on the hotel room bed in the windy city, watching his iPad. His recently watched videos shows a number of promo's from some of NLWFs finest, as well as some highlights from recent NLWF matches. In a seperate window - McClure has started a blog which shows he reaches a huge audience in Australia..

American Wrestling? Well apparently I've signed up for the blood sport of "wrestling". They sure as hell didn't mention that shit on the phone when we talked. I pack up my whole fucking life to come here and proof myself as Australia's greatest wrestling export and look at this shit.

Half the clowns in this joint drink the night before their matches - Some guy, whats his name, Carter or something was smoking dope for everyone to see in his promo. I'm not concerned about his wrestling, if you can call it that, I'm concerned about the safety of everyone in this damn place... The way these guys treat there bodies is ridiculous. Hardly a temple like the pure blood that flows through my veins.

You fans back home reading this might call me boring - and you morons would probably love this place - their last pay per view ended with a sledgehammer to the spine. The match was inside one of those stupid cells. They try to think here 'how many stupid stipulations can we add to a match in the hope of KILLING SOMEONE!

Don't confuse this, I'm not reconsidering my trek over here. I think I am just going to have to educate some of these morons on what it is we do. The company name is No Limit WRESTLING Federation. Some of the 'fighers' here (that's what they call them) need to have a long look at the history of the industry and respect what people have done before them. I am yet to see a match where someone has used an arm bar, or a sleeper hold.

More concerned with back flips and bullshit. I'm here to join in for the battle royal, which is apparently open invitation and as if a battle royal isn't stupid enough, I go to the website and notice there is 3 rings - what the hell is this? WCW of the 90's? I didn't see Vince Russo backstage, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone tries to put a that 70s guy gimmick on me. Poor Mike Awesome, god rest his sole.

That's the thing about me that's different. I don't do Gimmicks. There is a guy getting around here who is sponsored. Sponsored, I'm not even kidding - he wears Ed Hardy t-shirts around and must get kick backs the more he gets his ugly face on TV. I don't know the names yet, but I'm getting to that shit later. My first priority is winning this damn Battle Royal.

If I have to throw people over the ropes, through the ropes or through the mat I will do it. When I meet the boss of this joint - I will be asking for a spot on the next pay per view in a best 2 out of 3 falls. No stipulations, No crap. I will put on a wrestling clinic. The Japanese would love to watch me, they appreciate my ability. I've always thought of Chicago in a nicer light that LA and NY, but the way the fans are carrying on about this PPV this week proves to me they're as stupid as the rest.

One thing that isn't different here, is that people want to take my photo. I got to be in the gym downstairs for photos in about 2 minutes. I'm out of here - remember - It's not boring when you're WINNING!

That's Pure. 'Pure' Mitch McClure.

McClure closes the window and sets the iPad aside.. He gets up from the bed, sighs, thinking about what he has just seen on the YouTube videos and ties his shoes. He walks through into the elevator and down to the basement where the hotel gym is, there is already a photographer with a NLWF cap on waiting. Like a true pro, McClure gets his shit together and gets straight on to the edge of the bench press for a photo.

It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2) Tariq-wide

You can tell it's not his scene - but he does as asked and the photographers get snaps happy. They call it a wrap and the photographer begins to pack up his bags of gear, he looks down at his notepad before piping up.

Photographer; You're Australian uh - you ain't gonna know what hits you when you get in the ring with the boys we got here. Actually, we got some other Aussie recently. Max Adamson, I guess you know him?

'Pure' McClure; It's a big country mate, 23 million people, I've never heard of him, or anyone else in this place for that matter.

Photographer; What? You don't know Johnny Stylez, Brenton Cyrus, Robbie Hart? Those guys are big names here!

'Pure' McClure; I guess I'll get to know them in time - I've watched a little bit of them, but I'm shit with names. There's only one person I'm concerned with, and you're looking at him. I'll worry about Brenton Hart or whoever when I'm making them scream in agony. There's hardly a wrestler on the East Coast of Australia who hasn't tapped to the pure professional.

Photographer; Oh OK Big shot. I guess we'll see.

'Pure' McClure; Alright - you best leave. Get your camera shit, and leave. I would only guess you're the type of man that wouldn't get behind his words. You're obviously a decent photographer - if they hired you to take shots OF wrestlers, but you're clearly not very smart if you want to take little verbal shots AT wrestlers. You're lucky I'm calm, I've got other shit to worry about.

Taken a back, the photographer backs out of the room and into the lift. As soon as he is gone from site, McClure removes his shirt and makes his way on to the 45 leg press where he begins to work out to close the scene...
Pure Mcclure
Pure Mcclure
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1989-02-07
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Australia
Number of posts : 26

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2) I_vote_lcap33/100It's not boring when you're WINNING! (UG2) Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Back to top Go down