NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some call it "stealing a win" I call it, the greatest comeback in NLWF history!

Go down

Some call it "stealing a win" I call it, the greatest comeback in NLWF history! Empty Some call it "stealing a win" I call it, the greatest comeback in NLWF history!

Post by Carver Ocean May 2nd 2010, 10:57 pm

Recently, I've suffered through the lowest point of my career and only one man is to blame...

Myself.

You see, when I signed my NLWF contract, I had a determination that wasn't matched by anyone. Following my controversial War Games loss, one due to Ashley Matthews being in the corner of Chuck Matthews, I just haven't had that same fire inside of me. What a disappointing loss it was for me, because I know for a fact I can beat Chuck Matthews!

But don't worry about Carver Ocean, do not lose sleep over my recent downfall. Winning this tournament full of the biggest losers in the NLWF is exactly what I need in order to get my shine back. The name Carver Ocean will be alongside the elite in the NLWF, I promise everyone that. It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of when!

At War Games I was able to push Chuck Matthews to his very limits, a former five time major title holder in the NLWF was taken to his limits by a no name nobody, like me. That alone should tell everyone that I have what it takes to make a name for myself in the NLWF, and I wont rest, I wont leave, I wont stop, until I have achieved that.

Some call me brash, cocky, overconfident, blah, blah, blah, but when you have as much natural, god given, talent as I do, it's hard not to brag about it. Of course an NLWF rookie is going to get his ass kicked by Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews, these guys are the elite that this place was built on.

But the fact that I can at least hang with them is enough for me right now. Because in time, I will outshine. You haven't seen the last of Carver Ocean my friends, in fact, you haven't even seen the beginning.

I will hold a major title, I will someday grace the company logo with my presence, but as for right now, I take things one step at a time. Louie Lobster, you've already been outshined, all that's left now is for me to destroy you in the ring.

It's good to be back.
Carver Ocean
Carver Ocean
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1988-10-16
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Van Following NLWF
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 01-02-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $26,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Some call it "stealing a win" I call it, the greatest comeback in NLWF history! I_vote_lcap25/100Some call it "stealing a win" I call it, the greatest comeback in NLWF history! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

Back to top Go down