NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Call it Fire, I call it Weak

Go down

You Call it Fire, I call it Weak Empty You Call it Fire, I call it Weak

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 25th 2009, 6:06 pm

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-

You Call it Fire, I call it Weak CyrusRPHeader

The Monologue
Johnny Style’s best shoot in history, was nothing more then a pathetic rant about the lame excuse of a life that he lives. Styles this isn’t a fairytale, there will be no happy ending for you! You will lose to me the way you are destined too and then you will walk away from wrestling.

The Story
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Johnny Styles said I can’t do shit to stop it, Well, actually, there is plenty of things I can do. I can kick Alex in the head until the little bastard is too fucking brain dead to even talk to his adopted father ever again. Where did you get your swagger Johnny Boy? You should be getting ready for your bitter end, but instead all you can do is talk the same old shit. I thought maybe this whole incident would change your outlook on life, or make you appreciate the smaller things in life, but for some reason your idiotic ego doesn’t even allow you to realize how much danger you are truly in.

Brenton Cyrus steps back a few steps to reveal Alex Styles in a chair, bleeding heavily
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You don’t seem to realize that I’m not playing any games, when I defeat you and forever cement my name in the history books as the final guy to fight you, the final guy to defeat you, people will worship me as a god. While Cyber Punk and Joe Santiago are loved by millions and heavily respected by the entire No Limit Wrestling Federation Roster, You aren’t. Johnny Styles people hate you, and it’s not because you are better then them, because you aren’t, and it’s not because you are heavily over pushed, it’s because you fucking suck as a human being! You have failed as a person, you have failed as a father, and after War Games you will have failed in the NLWF!

Brenton Cyrus smack Alex Styles across the face, waking him up from his unconscious state
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Your record at Pay Per View Events is zero wins and two loses, hell your own tag team partner admitted that he hates you. You are a terrible human being, and finally you are getting the ultimate punishment, You are being mentally and physically tortured by a younger, better, stronger, all around superior Brenton Cyrus! What the hell can you do? You have no alternatives Johnny Styles, if you even touch me in our match I’ve advised the cement truck to begin filling up the casket with Alex inside of it, If anyone comes near Alex’s casket it will fill way to fast for anyone to help him! I WILL HAVE MY WAR GAMES MOMENT.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I will redeem my Junior Heavyweight Title loss, caused by you, you son of a bitch. I don’t give a shit about that championship, but the fact is it was mine. I heard you were looking for me Styles, is that true? Are you trying to find where Brenton Cyrus and Alex Styles are? You want to find out where we are hiding out until War Games? Well actually, we aren’t even at the hiding place, we are, a place very familiar to you. Alex, you should really take a look at this, I’m pushing NLWF to new limits!

Brenton Cyrus grabs the hair of Alex Styles and pulls it back forcing him to look
Alex Styles begins struggling as tears roll down his face
Brenton Cyrus rears back his arm and delivers a punch to the face of Alex Styles
A disturbing look crosses the face of Brenton Cyrus, his eyes psychotic
The Camera swings over to show what Cyrus and Alex had seen
The Grave of Samantha Styles
Dug Up
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Oh man Johnny, I went way to far with this one man. It kind of makes me wonder how the hell you are going to stand across the ring from me, and then lay down. Your segment had absolutely nothing to do with everything going on, you keep pushing me further and further. I really think you are going to hate what I do next, I’m not even sure NLWF will keep me employed after this, but at this point I don’t care. I’ve kicked the love of our life Jada, with no affect to your ego, I’ve kidnapped your son, with no affect to your ego, I’ve attempted to kill Cyber Punk, with no affect to your ego, and now I’m not just going to piss on the grave of your dead wife, I’m going to open her casket and piss on her!

Brenton Cyrus looks at Alex Styles who is fighting hard to do anything
Brenton Cyrus calmly lays down on the ground and reaches into the six foot deep grave
He opens the Casket of Samantha Styles and looks up at Alex Styles with a smile
Brenton Cyrus throws Samantha’s wedding ring into the lap of Alex, who is crying hysterically
Brenton Cyrus begins undoing his belt, before unzipping his fly
With a smile on his face, Brenton Cyrus begins to piss on the corpse of Samantha Styles
Cyrus shakes off a few more drops, and zips himself back up
■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Johnny Styles, I have pushed this companies ratings through the roof. I have pushed the envelope of what can and can’t be done, what should and should not be done. Johnny Styles, compared to me you are rated PG-13, and I am TV-MA, Rated R, uncensored! You are a watered down hipster, still attempting to find the glory of the olden days. You are attempting to find the old Johnny Stylez, while I am only growing to be better and better. I have a very long career to look forward to, while your career is days away from its final chapter. Goodbye Johnny Styles, it’s been a real learning experience for The Man, The Myth, and The Legend. You can steal my lines all you want, it still doesn’t make you me.

The Match
What has pushed me to the point of insanity? Is it all those Wizney Movies I did? I made more money doing one of those North Mason High School movies then Styles has made in his entire wrestling career, but was it worth it? I’m finally doing what I want to do in my life, regardless to the fact that I’m making pennies in comparison. But what has made me this psychotic man that the No Limit Wrestling Federation has learned about over the past month or so.

Why don’t I have the little voice in my head that tells me what I’m doing is right or wrong? Is that normal? Is it normal for a man to kick a woman in the head and laugh about it the way I have? Is it normal for a man to kidnap another mans son, and place a ransom on his head the way I have? To me it feels normal, but is it normal for a man to dig up the grave of another mans dead wife, open up the casket, remove the wedding ring from her cold dead fingers, and then urinate all over the rotting corpse. Not only that, but have the adopted son watch as I do it, pass him the wedding ring, then make him watch, with nothing he can do to save her.

I don’t care if it’s normal, when it feels so good. I love every single second of what I’ve done to you Johnny Styles. But I must admit you sure have given it back to me, you, um, blew up my rental limo, WOW! You, um, attacked my opponent and helped him win the shit championship, WOW! You, um, teamed up with Joe Santiago and won the Universal Tag Team Titles, then Joe Santiago said he never wanted to bring back DX Affliction. Why? Because nobody wants to be associated with you Styles. Why hasn’t anyone helped you get your son back? Because they don’t give a shit about you! I’ve done things to you that will haunt your dreams, you’ve done stuff to me that makes me laugh.

All this big man talk, your childish insults, the same stuff you’ve done your entire career. The same things I like to review when I need to take a nap, or when I want to have a good laugh. I’ve seen your history, I witnessed the Johnny Stylez you used to be and I’ll admit that I feared you. But you aren’t him anymore, that’s for sure, and you never will be. When you helped kill the Joe Wrestling Federation, it took you down with it! You haven’t been the same guy since, and you never will be. Somebody told me that Johnny Styles knew how to evolve his character better then almost anyone, to that statement I can only laugh. You are hell bent on capturing even a small spark of who you used to be, and it’s just not happening for you. I get better, you stay the same possibly getting worse. You ramble on and on, but what the hell is a word without a reason? It’s a waste of your breath.
You are a waste of my time
I wanted to end the career of Johnny Stylez
But I can’t do what has already been done
I can only put you out of your misery

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
You Call it Fire, I call it Weak I_vote_lcap100/100You Call it Fire, I call it Weak Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down